A comfortable bathroom with separate wet and dry spaces should be 6-10 square meters. However, in expensive cities many families have only 3 square meters to 5 square meters bathroom, which makes it difficult to guarantee the activity space. What do you do if you encounter a small apartment with a bathroom of only 3 square meters?
To get rid of congestion and clutter, the bathroom needs to be expanded. Learn to partition properly and use storage wisely, you can easily improve the space utilization rate, and truly achieve "small but complete", and double your use space!
01 How to reasonably partition and layout the three functional areas of washing, showering, and toileting ?
Small and medium-sized bathrooms have a limited area, but they are a multi-functional area that integrates various daily needs such as washing, showering, and toileting. It not only needs to meet the various needs of the owners, but also avoids crowding to the greatest extent. Ensure a warm family atmosphere. Reasonable partitioning and layout according to the size of the bathroom space and the location of the bathroom equipment will help expand the sense of space. Let's first understand the layout of the bathroom.
1. Suite Layout
The layout of the suite is to separate the wash basin and the locker into an "outer room", and the toilet and shower being the "inner room". The advantage of this is that the dry and wet partitions and functional partitions not only reduce the inconvenience caused by humidity but also reduce the mutual interference of users.
2. Open Layout
Many families now have a bathroom in the master bedroom. Many people choose to decorate the bathroom as a semi-open style, which is slightly hidden by partitions such as glass, cloth, and shower screens. It not only effectively cuts off water vapor, but also allows the entire bathroom looks bigger and more transparent.
3. "T" Shape Layout
The so-called "T"-shaped layout is to subtly divide the bathroom into T shape. In the horizontal position of the "T", place the sink, makeup mirror, etc. And on the one side of "T" is the toilet and storage cabinet, and the other side is the shower room or bathtub, so the function allocation in the bathroom is quite clear and easy to use.
02 Small Apartment Decoration Space Expanding
The limited space in the bathroom does not mean that the design will also be limited. Creative use of the existing space and clever use of storage can also create the effect of a large space in a small bathroom.
1. Obstacle avoidance skills in bathroom space.
In the washing area, there are obstacles such as water inlet valve, water pipe pillar, electric heater, etc., which take up space seriously.
In order to achieve the effect of the overall bathroom, many families have to make sure that the water pipes are hidden. By customizing the bathroom cabinet, the wall cabinet can make full use of the wall space and increases the storage space; the floor cabinet can also wrap the obstacles in. On the one hand, the defect is corrected; on the other hand, the entire bathroom space looks more regular and wider.
The bathroom space is small, and it is even more troublesome when encountering irregular apartment layouts. The customized countertop not only makes reasonable use of the position of the wall pillars, but also provides enough storage space.
The washing area is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there are large gaps in the finished cabinets, which are not fully utilized, and there are still dead corners for sanitation.
For a small bathroom, compact layout and small fitting furniture can leave more space. If you want to make reasonable use of the space under the wash area, the sink with multiple drawers is definitely a must for a small bathroom. When the size of the finished cabinet is unreasonable, the space is wasted and difficult to use, the problem can be easily solved by cleverly using some small storage items.
2. Longitudinal utilization of the wall to achieve space expansion.
The shower area has a lot of water vapor and not much storage space. However, the wall space should not be underestimated. Use the wall space reasonably to let all the sundries on the wall, so that there is no dead corner for storage. Install baskets and wall cabinets, set the height of the wall storage on a proper height, and place the toiletries so that you don't have to jump out of the shower and endure the cold to take them.
3. Make full use of the 1㎡ around the toilet.
The one square meter area around the toilet is easy to be overlooked. A wall cabinet or multi-layer wall cabinet can be installed, and the daily necessities can be classified and placed, which not only improves the space utilization rate, but also facilitates daily access.
If you are worried about the growth of bacteria or the invasion of moisture, make the closet a closed type, and hide all the cosmetics and toiletries inside. Once the cabinet door is closed, not only the visual burden is reduced, the whole bathroom also looks neater.
03 Combination of Artistic Aesthetics and Practicality
If the bathroom in one's home is elegant enough, the taste of other rooms must not be much different. A good life is inseparable from design. Design brings aesthetics of life, and good life aesthetics requires a higher-dimensional understanding. One space, several choices. Simple and capable, warm and comfortable, noble and elegant, a mix of Chinese and Western... These are our imaginations of home, and we can customize bathroom spaces of different styles.
Washing, showering, and toileting are the most basic functional divisions of a bathroom. Bathroom customization makes the function of the bathroom truly "needed by people". For irregular space renovation, it is important to make reasonable use of storage space to improve the basic functions of the bathroom. Take a lot of thought, and use all the design techniques that can save space or enlarge space, and you can realize a fully functional and practical small bathroom.
There have always been a lot of worries about the bathroom. Generally, the size of the bathroom in a residence is 5-10 square meters, or even smaller. But to be comprehensive, toilet area, wash area, shower area are indispensable. The bathroom layout, design, and storage are not completely puzzled. Today we will teach you how to lay out the bathroom. Let's take a look at how other people solve such troubles!
For different bathroom spaces, the layout methods are different. Rectangular bathrooms are the most common, because such bathrooms are more convenient to separate dry and wet areas. Generally from the outside to the inside are: wash basin, toilet, shower room. The shower room is generally partitioned by a glass sliding door, which is very convenient to use.
It is difficult to design a square bathroom. Generally, the space is increased by reducing the length of the shower room. In the small square bathroom, the shower room is basically arranged on the opposite corner of the door, and then the wash basin and toilet are arranged in the corners on both sides. If the space is too small, you can only consider removing floor cabinets, bidets, bathtubs, etc.
Plan irregular spaces according to the size.
For irregular shape bathroom, item layout size is the key. According to the slight difference of different corner sizes, different functional areas can be planned, so that all the spaces can be used rationally.
For example, by adjusting the shape of the washstand or shower room, more space can be obtained.
Layout according to dry and wet separation:
The difficulty in planning a small-sized bathroom is the separation of dry and wet. If the wet and dry separation is handled well, the bathroom grade is also improved a lot. The following dry and wet separation methods are more common and reliable. You might as well learn from it.
Shower curtain + bathtub + water retaining strip:
This is the most economical way to separate wet and dry area. Modeling and installation are very simple. But take care to keep it dry after use. Otherwise, it is easy to mold and breed bacteria.
Shower room / retractable shower room:
It has good lighting and flexibility. When it is fixed in a corner, the glass partition can be unfolded, and it can be put away when it is not used, which can save a lot of space.
Glass partition + water retaining strip:
The glass partition material can well maintain the lighting effect of the bathroom and relieve the depressed feeling of the entire space. Generally used with water retaining strips. The elongated bathroom is very suitable. Glass partitions can also be used with low walls to ensure the privacy of the space and bring more light.
Move the sink out:
Move the original washing area directly to the outside of the bathroom. An interior door easily realizes the separation of dry and wet. The shower area and toilet area are reserved inside. It is also very convenient to arrange.
The bathroom storage can be squeezed out.
The location of the bathroom is not large, but if you make clever use of every hidden space, you will be pleasantly surprised to find that the space has become much larger!
Storage behind the door. Install a few bars behind the door to put towels or clothing. A hard wooden board is fixed above the door to store some infrequently used items. Don't let the toilet cosmetics be placed randomly. You can find a tray to store them neatly. The picture on the right is the correct way.
The double-layer shelf can hold more cosmetics.
Fix a magnet bar next to the mirror. Now you can put small hairpins and cosmetic tin boxes there. Never worry about losing your hairpin every day.
All kinds of beautiful jars and glass bottles can show their usefulness. Put in some long cosmetics such as powder brush and mascara. New skill!
Use a clip to hang the toiletries in a position within reach, which is easy to access and use.
Create an open bathtub. Place the toiletries in the bathtub sides and close it when not in use. There is no clue at all.
Place a ladder shelf with storage basket next to the bathtub. All items such as clothes, towels, and washing utensils are collected.
Especially suitable for families with babies. From now on, the toys will not be scattered all over the place.
The bathroom is very important and part of our lives. Let us take it seriously. Love life, start with a perfect bathroom.
The bathroom is used for bathing, washing, dressing, and indoor toileting. It is a frequently used home space. But the bathroom space only accounts for a small part of the overall home space. In the limited area, bathroom storage becomes very important.
It doesn't matter if you didn't plan the storage space when you renovated the bathroom at the beginning. Recommend 5 bathroom storage products to make your bathroom space organized.
1. Multifunctional Shelf
Wash away all fatigue and awaken physical and mental energy. The small bathroom is actually our energy gas station. Every morning and evening, we will spend some time alone with "it". The bathroom is a very important space in the home. The area of this space is small, but there are a lot of items that need to be accommodated. Therefore, the storage in many people's homes has become a big problem.
The multifunctional shelf solves this problem for everyone. Placed in the bathroom to store up some odds and ends. It looks neat and beautiful. And the simple structure makes it easy to clean. Moisture-proof and ventilated, it is a good storage item. It is effectively matched with the bathroom space.
2. Triangle Shelf
Another essential piece of hardware in the shower area is the triangle shelf. You can usually put shampoo, shower gel, skin care products, razor, etc. The racks are distinguished according to the installation position. There are ordinary rectangular racks, which are installed on a wall. There is also a tripod, installed at the junction of two walls.
This shelf uses a triangular design, simple in shape, beautiful and high-end, very suitable for modern bathroom design. Exquisite corner design, effective use of space. The weight-bearing capacity is also top-notch, meeting the needs of life.
3. Towel Rack
The towel rack is a must-have item for the bathroom, which integrates practicability and aesthetics. Nowadays, there are generally products such as single rod, double rod, multi-rod on the market.
The towel rack has good moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, compression resistance and high temperature resistance. The design of split layer and widening of the bars are adopted to prevent the towels from sticking to each other. Can be very moisture-proof and easy to take. Large space capacity. The lower bar can be used to hang towels. The upper layer can be used to put clean bath towels or clean clothes.
4. Multifunctional Paper Tissue Holder
A good tissue holder can last for many years. It is not only a tissue holder, but also a shelf. The mobile phone can be placed to free your hands temporarily. You can also put some aromatherapy or green plants and other small objects on it. The multifunctional paper towel rack adopts an open design, so you can know the remaining amount of paper tissue at any time, and no longer have to worry about being trapped in the toilet because there is no paper.
Suspended design, hygienic and moisture-proof. The roll of paper keeps a certain distance from the wall. The paper towel does not come into close contact with the wall.
5. Toilet Brush Holder
It is not hygienic to put the toilet brush on the ground, so there is a toilet brush holder. It is clean and tidy, and beautiful. The toilet brush holder uses high-quality stainless steel to make the bracket, which is waterproof, wear-resistant and not easy to corrode, and is not affected by water vapor and damp walls in the bathroom space. Long-term use is more assured.
Upgraded one-piece casting base design, meticulous workmanship, practical and durable. The simple style is highly integrated with the bathroom environment and enhances the bathroom style.
It is "too difficult" to put bottles and cans in a small bathroom. Organize items in a planned way and add storage items reasonably to make the bathroom space more tidy. Let's expand the small space from now on, let's take action!
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
The common faucet materials on the market today are: stainless steel, plastic, brass, zinc alloy faucet, etc.
Brass is the most common material for faucet manufacturing. It is made of international standard H59/H62 copper. The casting adopts steel mold for gravity casting, and its wall thickness is uniform, generally 2.5-3.0 mm. The faucet made of brass is characterized by: no rust, durability, anti-oxidation, and sterilization effect on water.
The density of zinc alloy is lower than that of copper, and the handle is lighter. The surface of zinc alloy is easy to oxidize from the inner wall, and white oxide powder will appear on the surface. The strength is much worse than that of copper. The service life is not long, and the lead content is high. After one to two years, the faucet made of zinc alloy will oxidize and rot.
Plastic faucet has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, aging resistance, no rust, lead-free, non-toxic, odorless, high pressure resistance, light weight, easy construction, and low price. Plastic is not wear resistant.
Now health and environmental protection has gradually become the new themes of modern life. Stainless steel is an internationally recognized healthy material that can be implanted into the human body. Therefore, kitchen and bathroom products with stainless steel as the main material have begun to become popular in European and American countries.
More than 90% of high-end faucets are made of brass. Brass is the most suitable faucet material and has antibacterial effect. Among them, H59 copper is most used. Its lead content is qualified. H62 copper’s lead content is less and more corrosion-resistant. Although stainless steel can be lead-free, but the quality is worse than copper due to the complex process and no antibacterial performance.
2. Faucet Manufacturing Process:
Most of the faucets on the market under $20 are made of sand mold casting, which is commonly referred to as "sand foundry". The internal structure of the valve body metal is loose, and it is easy to form interior defects such as stomata. It may not be found in appearance. However, after a period of use, defects such as water leakage, inadequate sealing and even more severe defects will occur. High-grade faucets usually adopt gravity casting, and the internal structure of the valve body metal is dense. For the same valve body, the weight of the products produced by the two processes is different, and the consumption of materials is also different. The weight difference between gravity casting valve body and sand casting valve body is about 1/4. Therefore, the same product has different prices.
The faucet is turned on and off every day. The cartridge determines the service life of the faucet. At present, ceramic is the most suitable material for home use. The high-end faucet cartridge mostly uses ceramic, which is durable and can be opened and closed for 500000 times without leakage.
4. Water Hose:
The water inlet hose of the high-end faucet adopts pure 304 stainless steel. 304 stainless steel can bear high water pressure and ensure water purity.
The aerator of high-end faucet can give users a very comfortable bathing feel. The use of these accessories and materials can ensure the quality of the product. And whether or not to use the NEOPERL aerator is an important factor in judging the quality of the faucet.
6. Surface Technology:
The electroplated surface of high-priced faucets usually has a mirror-like feel. When you press it with your finger, the traces of hand prints will disappear immediately. Moreover, advanced environmental protection electroplating technology can prevent secondary pollution of products and ensure the purity of water.
7. Service Life:
The quality of high-end faucets is still good after 5 years of use, and meet all the national water-saving requirements. The durability, water-saving and environmental protection are its highlight value. Cheap faucets have a very short service life. After two or three months of use, quality issue may occur. And their safety is low.
8. After-sale Warranty:
High-end faucets are produced by professional manufacturers with a comprehensive after-sales service system. No matter the product has an accident or failure, the manufacturer or distributor will be responsible for solving it at any time. The manufacturers that provides higher price products are mostly more qualified, and they are very concerned about sales and reputation generated by each product.
All Aquacubic products that are finished in the production department have to pass their inspection first. There will also be the special inspection personnel to conduct an additional inspection to ensure that every product delivered to consumers is qualified.
Many years later, people who use black frame shower doors and windows will surely be grateful for this choice.
The black frame has always been loved by people because of its beautiful industrial style. We believe that it is only a matter of time before people find the elegant beauty of a bathroom with black frame shower doors and windows. Black-framed doors and windows made of aluminum or steel look very beautiful in the factory. Whether it is used in the bathroom or other places, it will receive fascinating results. Let's directly look at 8 display pictures that reflect the advantages of black frame shower rooms. I believe there is always one suitable for you.
1. Black frame bathroom doors and windows are the eye-catching emperor of the decoration industry!
Even with Karaka marble floors and expensive dressers decorated with quartz, the star of the bathroom is still the brass shower head and black aluminum bathroom doors and windows. If you are looking for exquisite bathroom decoration, it is really black framed doors and windows.
2. The black frame shower room doors and windows give a unique industrial style.
A black framed shower door with coverless lamps and a modern yellow dressing table can create an attractive industrial atmosphere. The high glass window design not only facilitates daylighting but also ensures privacy.
3. The black frame doors and windows show the beauty of elegance.
When the black frame doors and windows reach the roof directly from the ground, they can make the small room look taller than it actually is. Matched with herringbone parallel pattern floor tiles, a small white marble dressing table and a tall dressing mirror. The overall effect is so elegant and restrained.
4. The black frame shower room makes the large white areas appear clearer.
White floor tiles + white bathtub + white sink, the bathroom can easily become monotonous. At this time, we can use black frame shower room and black hexagonal tiles in the shower room to enhance the contrast with the white environment, making the whole room more layered and three-dimensional. Finally, brass showers, brass faucets and geometric chandeliers are used to make the finishing touch.
5. The black framed doors and windows make the walk-in shower room stand out.
An open shower saves space in a small space. It is hard to imagine how elegant a shower room with framed doors and windows is! Due to the good closure of the black frame doors and windows, the slate wall panels and the mosaic wall tiles on the upper wall embellish them, the whole shower room is like a small room fully decorated.
6. A shower room with a black frame is simply too modern.
Patterned floor tiles, black framed shower doors and windows, and a black dressing table, one of the countless bathrooms in London, looks perfectly adapted to the urban environment in which it is located.
7. The black frame shower room can be easily connected with different styles.
Hesitating between your favorite pastoral style, industrial style and modern style? The black frame shower room will help you solve it! It can act as a bridge between styles, helping different style elements to seamlessly match together.
8. The black frame shower room are timeless decorations.
The black frame shower room may only be fresh for a short period of time, but it does not mean that it will soon become obsolete. This is a decoration with permanent vitality. Especially when paired with other classic elements, like mosaic tiles, subway tiles and some traditional decorations, the black frame shower room has a simple yet elegant charm.
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items. Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. We are one-stop supplier of bathroom and kitchen products.
Speaking of bathroom, the first thing many people think of is that we must separate wet and dry functions. After all, the traditional integrated type is too inconvenient to use. The bathroom is always wet, and even the towels have a musty smell. With the improvement of people's living standards, more and more people hope that the bathroom can be truly hygienic.
Three-way separation, that is, the basin area, shower area and toilet area are completely separated.
Advantages of three-way separation:
First, each washing area is an independent space, ensuring privacy while isolating smell and humidity;
Second, improve safety, especially for families with the elderly and children, and reduce the possibility of slipping due to water in the bathroom;
Third, ensure the cleanliness of the bathroom, and extend the service life.
How to create a three-way separation for a 3 square meter bathroom?
As soon as you enter the room, it is the washing area, which is the most frequently used area in the entire bathroom, so placing it at the door does not affect the use of other areas.
The middle position is the toilet area. The small toilet is separated by a baffle to form an independent space. If you feel that it is not private enough, you can install a small shower curtain to completely separate the toilet area. This is generally not recommended. After all, it affects the appearance, and it also gives people the feeling of being cramped.
The square space uses all the walls. A few niches or horizontal partitions are placed on one end of the bathtub to hold bath towels and clothes. The bath area is designed in the innermost part, the edge of the bathtub itself is an isolation belt, and the shower head is installed on the wall at the other end of the bathtub, which is convenient and does not take up space.
Although the square space is not very easy to handle, it can be regarded as "excellent brushwork" through this elaborate design.
Compared with a square bathroom, a rectangular space will make the best use of everything.
The same is the wash area next to the door. The difference is that the rectangular space also has a place to put the washing machine. When you take a shower, you can throw your clothes into the washing machine.
Placing the toilet and shower in parallel on the innermost side and covering the tub with a shower curtain.
The above are two designs of 3 square meters bathroom. Of course, there are more design styles, such as a sliding folding door instead of a shower curtain.
This folding door design not only saves space, but also has good privacy. Very practical.
With some simple lighting, the bathroom can also be a beautiful scenery.
The barn door design completely separates the bathroom area.
A small bathroom doesn't necessarily need a bathtub. But if removing the wall partition and replace it with a shower curtain, there will be bathtub area.
The shower room can be placed in the triangular area at the corner of the bathroom to form a fan-shaped area, which is the most space-saving.
It is best to use a small size. After all, if the toilet is too big, it doesn't seem to be of much use except for taking up space.
What are the precautions for the three-way separation?
Because the space is relatively small, the tones of the floor tiles and the walls should be matched reasonably. It is best to focus on warm colors, which are swelling colors. They have the effect of "expanding" the space.
Try to choose a mirror as large as possible. The role of a large mirror is the same as the color tone, which increases the sense of space.
The corners must not be wasted. Simple wooden shelves and niches are good storage methods.
The last thing we must pay attention to is ventilation. It is important to reduce odors.