The kitchen sink is a kitchen ware that every family must have. Because the sink is used most frequently in the kitchen, the kitchen sink must be installed carefully in order to avoid some troubles when using the sink later.
The installation of the kitchen sink is not a major project, but you must pay attention to the details. If you want to rework, it will involve cabinets and countertops, and the workload is huge.
When the kitchen sink is actually installed, although it can be placed in the final process of the kitchen, it needs to be considered when designing the cabinets at the beginning. The cabinet design should leave a space for the sink, at least to ensure that the sink can be installed. Also, when making the countertop, an approximate size of the sink must be provided to facilitate the opening of the countertop. Of course, it is best to have a specific drawing size. Then tell the workers who make the countertops, which way you want to install the sink, above counter, farmhouse, or under counter? Because the hole size of each installation method is a little different.
The following introduces some basic processes and details of the kitchen sink installation, so that you can know what should be paid attention to when checking.
1) When the sink is installed, the faucet and the water pipe are usually installed at the same time. The current faucets are generally hot and cold, so you have to connect the hot and cold water pipes, and don't get confused.
2) After the faucet is installed, connect the drain set. The overflow hole pipe and the downhole pipe are directly connected. If you need to connect the waste water pipe of the dishwasher or water purifier, you can first connect a tee to the drain pipe of the sink. All joints must be kept tightly sealed, otherwise there will be problems such as water leakage and water seepage.
3) If the sink is equipped with an installation buckle, it is necessary to fasten the installation buckle to prevent displacement and unevenness of the sink.
4) After the sink is installed, a leak and drainage test should be done. The method of testing is to fill the sink with water and see if there is any leak in the tank. Because the quality of some sinks is not good enough, there will be blisters, cracks and other reasons on the finished product that cause the sink to leak. If there is no leak, open the drain and let the sink perform a drain test. When draining, pay attention to whether there is water leakage at each interface of the sewer pipe, whether the tank drains smoothly, and whether there are too many residual water marks.
5) After doing a series of tests, if there is no problem, the edges around the sink can be sealed. Applying waterproof glue, and doing some beautification work in the follow-up. Now we have basically completed the entire installation of the sink.
During the entire installation process of the sink, the most important thing is to pay attention to the tightness. Pay attention to the contact position of the sink and the countertop or the junction of the water pipe. So as not to cause water leakage. After the sink is installed, most houses are still in the process of renovation. So keep the sink tidy and clean, and try not to expose it. Too much dust and debris will fall in the sink during decoration. If it is not cleaned up in time for a long time, it may cause problems such as watermarks and rust in the sink.
So after installing the sink, clean the sink, try to wipe off the water stains, and then cover it with a plastic cloth. When you check in later, you can open it and clean it up again. Basically, it can avoid watermarks and rust in the sink after moving in.
Whether the owner of a house is willing to clean the room, the point is not how nice the living room is, but how clean the bathroom is. So what should a good-looking bathroom need to be? Let's take a look. The sink over vanity is the most important part of the bathroom. Therefore, a nice sink can add a lot to the beauty of the bathroom.
There are two types of drainage.
Drainage in Wall: no exposed pipes can be seen, more beautiful.
Drainage in Floor: It can be seen that the pipe is directly connected to the countertop from the floor. There will be more cleaning work.
The advantage of the in-wall drainage is that if there is a leak in the drainage pipe upstairs, the neighbors downstairs will not be flooded.
The disadvantage is that once the drainage pipe buried in the wall is blocked, the wall needs to be destroyed, and the pipe may be dredged. But redoing the wall decoration is a new problem.
So you must use good materials when burying it, or you will be tossing yourself. Chinese families basically use the in-floor drainage, so they all need to customize the bulky cabinet to cover it.
Compared with the traditional floor-mounted bathroom cabinets, the wall-mounted cabinets has a better appearance and lightness. Its bottom is suspended, which is very convenient to clean up. And without a hint of bulkiness, it looks very stylish and beautiful.
Wall-mounted wash basins generally choose in-wall drainage, and the drain pipe is perfectly hidden in the wall. So drain pipe can not be seen. It will improve overall aesthetics. Therefore, before installing the washbasin, drainage treatment must be done so that it will not cause too much trouble for later maintenance.
In addition, the bottom of the washbasin can be selected according to your own preferences, made into an open partition or a closed cabinet, or simply mixed and matched, which can meet the storage needs of towels and some toiletries.
In modern bathroom design, floor-standing vanities are also welcomed by many young people today. However, its bottom is not completely close to the ground, and it does not look as solid and bulky as it used to be. It is basically designed with a bottom space, and it is supported by thin feet, which is also very convenient to install.
Of course, in addition to the pursuit of beauty, if you do not do a good job in the shower separation, it may cause water stains to penetrate or erode the cabinet legs, which will shorten the service life of the vanity over time.
There is no fixed choice for the drainage method of the floor-standing cabinet.
Even if you hide the sewer pipes in the cabinet in order to save effort, you can still ensure beautiful and practical effects. Make full use of the space. All objects will be placed neatly and uniformly.
I always thought that the washbasin is everything.
Later, after listening to the professional tasting, I realized how superficial such thoughts are. The washbasin is only a small part.
Above counter basin: high-end and high-grade.
Advantages: safe and convenient, many choices, the most important thing is easy disassembly.
Disadvantages: warping will appear at the connection with the countertop, especially the cheap water basin. And it is prone to leaking water to the sink cabinet. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low-key luxury.
Advantages: integrated with the countertop, beautiful and easy to clean.
Disadvantages: The countertop needs to be processed and installed in the workshop. The designer or installation worker who has insufficient experience will cause the water basin to deviate from the middle of the sink cabinet; it is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle; it is inconvenient to disassemble.
By the form of installation, it can be divided into two types. One is a floor-standing and the other is a wall-mounted. Generally, floor-standing cabinets are used in bathrooms with separate shower rooms, and are more compatible with floor drainage. If your bathroom has a larger space, you can choose floor-standing wash cabinets.
Wall-mounted wash cabinets have become more popular in recent years. Its biggest advantage is that it is easy to take care of and save space.
In short, in this era of pursuing the supreme beauty, even the vanity has become more advanced unknowingly! If you don't want to make your vanity and bathroom sink look so mediocre, you might as well do some bold attempts and use the most popular design to improve the quality of life!
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business.
We can provide total solution for projects. Look forward to cooperating with you.
Sanitary ware is a must-have for household life. With the improvement of people's living standards, the market has been expanding. And after years of development, China's sanitary ware output has become the world's largest.
Competition in the low-end market is fierce. And difficult to enter the high-end market.
In recent years, China's sanitary ware market has been in a state of rapid development.
However, most sanitary ware companies have not been able to keep up with the pace of development, and management and marketing have not been standardized. The quality of employees is not high. Only a few companies have operated some well-known brands and opened up channels. This leads to vicious competition between enterprises and the market is occupied by a very small number of large and well-known enterprises.
The disadvantages of small sanitary ware companies are even more obvious: small scale, single product, outdated equipment... seriously lacking in competitiveness.
And several large foreign brands not only control the high-end market, but also become more and more competitive in price. They are gradually penetrating into the low-end market, which is an unprecedented test for small and medium sanitary ware companies.
Secondly, various costs such as materials and labor are rising. The rising cost puts more and more pressure on sanitary ware companies. In the face of many competitors, they have to increase advertising investment. By compressing their own profit margins, try to gain customers and open up sales.
For sanitary ware companies, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, it is tantamount to worsening the situation.
Some people say that the Chinese sanitary ware market is "handed over" by the Chinese themselves.
Only by occupying the high-end market, the enterprises can have a position; on the contrary, the smaller the share, the lower the position.
It is understood that China has become the world's largest bathroom consumer market. The performance and quality of many domestic sanitary ware brands have reached or even surpassed that of foreign brands. However, foreign sanitary ware brands have almost monopolized China's high-end sanitary ware market with their strong financial strength and high brand awareness.
In addition to historical reasons, the lack of brand awareness of domestic companies is an important reason for this situation.
Sanitary ware has been continuously developed and improved. More and more consumers not only pay attention to product price, quality, and after-sales service when buying sanitary products, but also pay attention to brand awareness and business reputation.
If the company still stays in the business philosophy of the seller's market in the past, it will definitely be at a disadvantage in market competition, and even be ruthlessly eliminated by the market. The sanitary ware industry has entered the era of brand marketing.
Liberate the shackles and keep up with the times
According to statistics, China's annual demand for ceramic sanitary products has reached 34 million pieces. It has become the world's largest consumer market for sanitary products. Last year, the output of ceramic tiles and sanitary ware products reached 7.5 billion square meters and 177 million pieces respectively. They account for 60% and more than 40% of the world's total output of architectural sanitary ceramics. The annual growth rate of products exported to Europe, the United States, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East and other places is 50%.
From the analysis of this trend, the Chinese sanitary ware market is quite optimistic. With a large amount of rigid demand, it can be said that the market is very good.
However, due to the comprehensive factors such as rising raw material prices, rising labor costs, and continuous floods and droughts this year, the domestic ceramic industry is in a downturn.
In response to the frequent occurrence of "overcapacity" and "market saturation" in the industry, the profit margins of small and medium-sized bathroom companies will be further compressed. More and more rational consumers do not intend to pay for it. The pressure of product backlog is considerable, and some Chinese factories have to stop running some production lines.
The ceramic sanitary ware industry is still very traditional in terms of management and marketing. Employees lack technical expertise. Therefore, only a very small number of companies have relatively well-known brands and relatively complete sales channels.
Many companies' own sales channels and sales management are obviously not standardized enough, and marketing is weak. The sales of products depend on a good relationship with distributors.
In addition, many companies do not have the ability to operate brands, a systematic business model and a professional marketing team; no accurate market information; no customer-oriented service standards and customer-oriented service system; no market-oriented research and development, production, and supply system. The capital investment cycle is long and the risk is high. All of these will become a time bomb that puts enterprises at high risk, and may be deadly at any time.
In summary, it is not difficult to see that an enterprise's internal operation management system urgently needs to be established, and market standards urgently need to be standardized. In addition, companies can stop running part of the production line, digest inventory, and wait for the peak sales season. Because there is real rigid demand, as long as the product is done well, no matter how the market environment changes, a certain effect will eventually be achieved.
The following are three suggestions for improving the status.
Keep Up with Quality
At any time, the quality is everything and will not lag behind. Consumers who spend money on goods, especially a household product, will certainly not tolerate quality problems. Update production equipment and other infrastructure. Although the cost is high, if you don't invest, it's just waiting to die.
Sales Channel Expansion
In the past, the marketing of sanitary ware companies relied on good customer relationships to a large extent. Lacking the ability to operate the brand; there is no standard customer service system and professional marketing team. These all increase the profit risk of sanitary ware companies invisibly. This is also an important reason why many sanitary ware companies say that "the product is good, but it can't be sold."
Keep Up with Service
Compared with methods such as updating equipment and adding stores, the investment in service quality improvement is much lower than the previous two. Moreover, there are more and more high-quality sanitary products in China. Whether to develop high-quality, considerate and personalized services to bring customers a better service experience has become most important for the product to stand out.
How to choose bathroom accessories set?
1. Style matching: pay attention to matching with the overall decoration style of the bathroom.
2. The bathroom hardware should be purchased as a set, which is cheaper than the single purchase. One set of bathroom accessories with unified design of the series is more complete and stylish. Avoid mismatching.
3. The material is preferably stainless steel, and the surface is chrome-plated. The biggest advantage of stainless steel material is strong stability, high density, heavy weight, high ductility and plasticity. And it can be designed in various shapes. It is plated with a layer of metallic chromium, which is bright, waterproof and rust-proof.
4. Pay attention to these details when choosing.
Surface plating determines if towel racks can last forever. Generally speaking, the brighter and finer the surface, the more uniform the color, and the better the mirror effect, the better the coating quality.
Pay attention to the material of the base. The material of the base determines the strength of the load-bearing capacity. Most manufacturers use zinc alloy materials. If it is stainless steel, it depends on which standard stainless steel is used.
Good bathroom accessories have flawless appearance. Touch can make a certain judgment on the product quality. Smooth touch without burrs is good surface treatment performance. Pay special attention to corners, welding positions, etc.
A comfortable bathroom with separate wet and dry spaces should be 6-10 square meters. However, in expensive cities many families have only 3 square meters to 5 square meters bathroom, which makes it difficult to guarantee the activity space. What do you do if you encounter a small apartment with a bathroom of only 3 square meters?
To get rid of congestion and clutter, the bathroom needs to be expanded. Learn to partition properly and use storage wisely, you can easily improve the space utilization rate, and truly achieve "small but complete", and double your use space!
01 How to reasonably partition and layout the three functional areas of washing, showering, and toileting ?
Small and medium-sized bathrooms have a limited area, but they are a multi-functional area that integrates various daily needs such as washing, showering, and toileting. It not only needs to meet the various needs of the owners, but also avoids crowding to the greatest extent. Ensure a warm family atmosphere. Reasonable partitioning and layout according to the size of the bathroom space and the location of the bathroom equipment will help expand the sense of space. Let's first understand the layout of the bathroom.
1. Suite Layout
The layout of the suite is to separate the wash basin and the locker into an "outer room", and the toilet and shower being the "inner room". The advantage of this is that the dry and wet partitions and functional partitions not only reduce the inconvenience caused by humidity but also reduce the mutual interference of users.
2. Open Layout
Many families now have a bathroom in the master bedroom. Many people choose to decorate the bathroom as a semi-open style, which is slightly hidden by partitions such as glass, cloth, and shower screens. It not only effectively cuts off water vapor, but also allows the entire bathroom looks bigger and more transparent.
3. "T" Shape Layout
The so-called "T"-shaped layout is to subtly divide the bathroom into T shape. In the horizontal position of the "T", place the sink, makeup mirror, etc. And on the one side of "T" is the toilet and storage cabinet, and the other side is the shower room or bathtub, so the function allocation in the bathroom is quite clear and easy to use.
02 Small Apartment Decoration Space Expanding
The limited space in the bathroom does not mean that the design will also be limited. Creative use of the existing space and clever use of storage can also create the effect of a large space in a small bathroom.
1. Obstacle avoidance skills in bathroom space.
In the washing area, there are obstacles such as water inlet valve, water pipe pillar, electric heater, etc., which take up space seriously.
In order to achieve the effect of the overall bathroom, many families have to make sure that the water pipes are hidden. By customizing the bathroom cabinet, the wall cabinet can make full use of the wall space and increases the storage space; the floor cabinet can also wrap the obstacles in. On the one hand, the defect is corrected; on the other hand, the entire bathroom space looks more regular and wider.
The bathroom space is small, and it is even more troublesome when encountering irregular apartment layouts. The customized countertop not only makes reasonable use of the position of the wall pillars, but also provides enough storage space.
The washing area is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there are large gaps in the finished cabinets, which are not fully utilized, and there are still dead corners for sanitation.
For a small bathroom, compact layout and small fitting furniture can leave more space. If you want to make reasonable use of the space under the wash area, the sink with multiple drawers is definitely a must for a small bathroom. When the size of the finished cabinet is unreasonable, the space is wasted and difficult to use, the problem can be easily solved by cleverly using some small storage items.
2. Longitudinal utilization of the wall to achieve space expansion.
The shower area has a lot of water vapor and not much storage space. However, the wall space should not be underestimated. Use the wall space reasonably to let all the sundries on the wall, so that there is no dead corner for storage. Install baskets and wall cabinets, set the height of the wall storage on a proper height, and place the toiletries so that you don't have to jump out of the shower and endure the cold to take them.
3. Make full use of the 1㎡ around the toilet.
The one square meter area around the toilet is easy to be overlooked. A wall cabinet or multi-layer wall cabinet can be installed, and the daily necessities can be classified and placed, which not only improves the space utilization rate, but also facilitates daily access.
If you are worried about the growth of bacteria or the invasion of moisture, make the closet a closed type, and hide all the cosmetics and toiletries inside. Once the cabinet door is closed, not only the visual burden is reduced, the whole bathroom also looks neater.
03 Combination of Artistic Aesthetics and Practicality
If the bathroom in one's home is elegant enough, the taste of other rooms must not be much different. A good life is inseparable from design. Design brings aesthetics of life, and good life aesthetics requires a higher-dimensional understanding. One space, several choices. Simple and capable, warm and comfortable, noble and elegant, a mix of Chinese and Western... These are our imaginations of home, and we can customize bathroom spaces of different styles.
Washing, showering, and toileting are the most basic functional divisions of a bathroom. Bathroom customization makes the function of the bathroom truly "needed by people". For irregular space renovation, it is important to make reasonable use of storage space to improve the basic functions of the bathroom. Take a lot of thought, and use all the design techniques that can save space or enlarge space, and you can realize a fully functional and practical small bathroom.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The blank walls are decorated with a series of wall shelves and hanging rails for kitchen utensils.
2. This design allows flower pots to be stored in a space that is not large enough to accommodate a shelf.
3. This complete wooden kitchen extends its style beyond the corridor, to the adjacent wall and a room door.
4. The length of the double-window countertop looks magnificent, and the intricate patterns on the other wall balance the overall appearance.
5. Large potted plants form a natural separation between the kitchen and dining area.
6. Use inline mode to make full use of small space.
7. The combination of open shelves and multi-colored blocks is an interesting solution.
8. Minimalist kitchens can use handleless flat embedded-in-wall furniture.
9. Even the few special tiles can bring new colors to the pure white kitchen.
10. An open shelf occupies one wall, and a closed cabinet occupies another wall. Keep small spaces ventilated and open, instead of containing too many complex elements.
11. Floor tiles help make smaller spaces appear wider.
12. Horizontal stripes are another way to expand the space visually.
13. This extraordinary kitchen has a series of open and closed designs that can show and hide different appliances.
14. Two bar stools turn the end of a cabinet into a breakfast bar.
15. Wrap the work counter on the side of the end cabinet to get a stylish and luxurious appearance.
16. This L-shaped kitchen layout has corner windows and is dominated by pure yellow color blocks. It overlaps with half of the wall cabinet and finally passes through the window glass in the form of a colored film.
17. Add light wood tones and pleasant prints to the white kitchen to create a Scandinavian-style kitchen.
Everyone's expectation of the bathroom is nothing but clean, bright, well-ventilated, and no odors. However, in real life, we will find that not all apartment types have such conditions.
For example, in some bathrooms without windows, various problems such as stuffiness, darkness, dampness, and stink are combined. So, since the house-type cannot be changed, is there a better way to save such a bathroom? Today we will share a few tips, maybe you will get some reference from them.
Ventilation of the bathroom is the top priority. If there is no fresh air in, it will not be able to replace the air inside. And it will be easy to breed more bacteria, causing the bathroom to be smelly and damp.
Generally we will install exhaust fans, together with the ventilation pipe to exhaust the air, and then let in the fresh air from outside.
However, the air volume of the exhaust fan is very small and can only achieve partial ventilation. If the air problem in the bathroom is serious, then a better fresh air system should be installed to continuously provide fresh air to achieve real air circulation.
In view of the problem of insufficient lighting in the bathroom, there are actually many small coups. For example: In addition to the main light on the top, you can also add auxiliary lights.
It is a very practical way to use a large mirror + mirror front light to supplement the light source. One can produce uniform light, ensuring that every dark corner can be filled with light. Secondly, it is also helpful to washing and cleaning, to maximize the using of lights.
Moreover, the use of pure white tiles, plus the transparent glass partition, can solve this problem well. Visually improve the lack of light.
When decorating the bathroom, whether it is installing the basic sewer pipe, or the toilet, washbasin or faucet, careful testing and inspection must be carried out to prevent water leakage and trouble to daily use.
In order to prevent water leakage as much as possible, we must conduct the necessary closed water test after coating the waterproof material. In addition, try to buy high-quality floor drains, water pipes and hardware to ensure the comfort and cleanliness of the bathroom.
Of course, if you are diligent in cleaning, wipe off the water and stains on the countertop in time, and then use the heating and ventilation functions of the bath heater to remove moisture. Your home must be clean and refreshing.
Fully enclosed toilets are most likely to cause stinks. If the bathroom at home is comparable to a "public toilet", what kind of experience will it be?
In fact, the problem of deodorization can be basically solved by achieving waterproof and ventilation. But at the beginning of the decoration, one thing that cannot be ignored is the use of U-shaped sewer pipes to form a water seal to eliminate the odor from the source.
In addition, after using the toilet, close the toilet and flush the toilet in time, and clean up the floor drain and debris in time, all of which can play a role in eliminating odors to a certain extent.
05. Dry and Wet Area Separation
Nowadays new houses generally do the necessary dry and wet function separation. Use glass or other partitions to separate the dry area from the wet area, and eliminate a series of hidden dangers during use.
But the old house does not have "dry and wet separation", so it is often separated by a shower curtain. Such an approach is of course better than nothing, but not only can it not effectively isolate water vapor, but it will also easily multiply bacteria. Humidity and odor are inevitable.
If space conditions permit, you might as well install a light tempered glass, or open a small window above the wall. After communicating with neighbors and property, improve the bathroom environment at home.
However, due to issues such as building spacing and bathroom orientation, the actual operation is still relatively difficult.
In fact, no matter how good the original conditions are, and no matter how clean and fresh the bathroom is, if the people who live in it have bad hygiene habits and pile up clothes and sundries in it, the bathroom environment will not be good! If you want to get rid of the distress caused by the bathroom, you must be a diligent cleaning person. With the several solutions provided above, we hope to help you who have windowless bathrooms.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!