When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The blank walls are decorated with a series of wall shelves and hanging rails for kitchen utensils.
2. This design allows flower pots to be stored in a space that is not large enough to accommodate a shelf.
3. This complete wooden kitchen extends its style beyond the corridor, to the adjacent wall and a room door.
4. The length of the double-window countertop looks magnificent, and the intricate patterns on the other wall balance the overall appearance.
5. Large potted plants form a natural separation between the kitchen and dining area.
6. Use inline mode to make full use of small space.
7. The combination of open shelves and multi-colored blocks is an interesting solution.
8. Minimalist kitchens can use handleless flat embedded-in-wall furniture.
9. Even the few special tiles can bring new colors to the pure white kitchen.
10. An open shelf occupies one wall, and a closed cabinet occupies another wall. Keep small spaces ventilated and open, instead of containing too many complex elements.
11. Floor tiles help make smaller spaces appear wider.
12. Horizontal stripes are another way to expand the space visually.
13. This extraordinary kitchen has a series of open and closed designs that can show and hide different appliances.
14. Two bar stools turn the end of a cabinet into a breakfast bar.
15. Wrap the work counter on the side of the end cabinet to get a stylish and luxurious appearance.
16. This L-shaped kitchen layout has corner windows and is dominated by pure yellow color blocks. It overlaps with half of the wall cabinet and finally passes through the window glass in the form of a colored film.
17. Add light wood tones and pleasant prints to the white kitchen to create a Scandinavian-style kitchen.
Guangdong sanitary ware production area: all kinds of sanitary products.
Guangdong's production areas are mainly concentrated in Foshan, Kaiping, Zhongshan, Chaozhou. It is the region with the most complete domestic bathroom industry chain, the most enterprises, and the most well-known brands. Guangdong sanitary ware production area includes all kinds of sanitary products, including ceramic sanitary ware, hard sanitary ware, etc. At present, no production area can compare with Guangdong in terms of industrial intensification. Aquacubic’s two production sites are located in Foshan, Guangdong.
Tangshan sanitary ware production area: mainly ceramic sanitary ware.
Tangshan ceramics has a long history. It is the main ceramic producing area in China. At present, Tangshan has been recognized as "Hebei Province Ceramic Products (Tangshan) Export Base", "China Building Material Export Base" and "National Foreign Trade Transformation and Upgrade Professional Demonstration Base".
Nan'an sanitary ware production area: mainly hardware plumbing.
Nan'an, the hometown of water heating in China, is centered on Luncang Town, the "Hometown of Water Heating in China", and Yingdu Town, "China's Water Heating Valve Base Town". Nan'an people's supply and marketing forces spread all over the country, occupying more than 70% of the country's plumbing valve market sales.
Zhejiang sanitary ware production area: mainly hard sanitary ware.
At present, Zhejiang sanitary ware industry has formed economic development sectors such as Hangzhou leisure sanitary ware base, Jiaxing Pinghu sanitary ware base, Wenzhou plumbing equipment production base, Taizhou sanitary ware base, Ningbo plumbing equipment and sanitary fittings production base.
Changge sanitary ware production area: mainly ceramic sanitary ware.
In November 2009, the China Building and Sanitary Ceramics Association officially awarded Changge City the title of "Central China Sanitary Ware Industry Base", marking the first national sanitary ware industry base to settle in Changge, Henan.
Chinese manufacturers have mastered the design, research and development, production, sales and service of sanitary products, opening up the entire industrial chain. As China enters the era of quality, more and more consumers are willing to pay for quality, and the quality of products in the sanitary ware market will be even more improved.
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.
What kind of faucet is good?
Is it expensive? Seriously, price is one aspect of course. We must also consider these:
1. Faucet Cartridge
Cartridge is the heart of the faucet. According to the material, there are ceramic cartridges, stainless steel cartridges, and brass cartridges available on the market.
After the faucet has been used a long time, there may be a dripping problem. We may think the handle is not closed tightly or the handle is loose. In fact, the problem is often not the handle, but the cartridge hidden inside is beginning to age. The quality of the cartridge is a decisive factor affecting the service life of the faucet.
Ceramic cartridge is currently the mainstream cartridge on the market. It is wear-resistant, high-temperature and aging resistant, not easy to rust, good sealing, long service life, and less water pollution. Stainless steel and brass cartridges are also good choices. But bad brass and stainless steel materials are easy to rust, accumulate scale and affect water quality.
The Aquacubic cartridge is of higher quality than ordinary cartridges. It is made of ceramic and is integrally sealed with glue. It can adapt to various environments to ensure that the faucet will never leak under any severe conditions. It is durable, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
2. Surface Coating
The surface coating is related to the corrosion resistance of the surface of the faucet.
In this regard, the electroplating corrosion resistance test in China is divided into 1-10 grades, and the tenth grade is the best. Aquacubic faucet can pass 24-hour acid salt spray test. The surface treatment reaches the highest tenth level. The surface should be smooth, and there is no uneven rough feeling. And it is corrosion resistant.
Of course, if you want a better coating, you can choose anti-fingerprint brushed nickel finish. Through a special process, the surface of the faucet is not easily stained with fingerprint. The best choice for cleaning enthusiasts.
3. Main Material
The main material is the main part of the water flowing through.
If the main material is not good, it will affect the quality of the water we drink! Two materials, brass and stainless steel, are more common on the market. It is worth noting that 59 brass is relatively high-quality brass material. Inferior brass may cause water pollution. Aquacubic faucet body uses 59 brass. In order to let customers use healthy water, we use low lead brass to minimize the precipitation of harmful substances in waterways and remove harmful heavy metals. Drink healthily and rest assured.
A comfortable bathroom with separate wet and dry spaces should be 6-10 square meters. However, in expensive cities many families have only 3 square meters to 5 square meters bathroom, which makes it difficult to guarantee the activity space. What do you do if you encounter a small apartment with a bathroom of only 3 square meters?
To get rid of congestion and clutter, the bathroom needs to be expanded. Learn to partition properly and use storage wisely, you can easily improve the space utilization rate, and truly achieve "small but complete", and double your use space!
01 How to reasonably partition and layout the three functional areas of washing, showering, and toileting ?
Small and medium-sized bathrooms have a limited area, but they are a multi-functional area that integrates various daily needs such as washing, showering, and toileting. It not only needs to meet the various needs of the owners, but also avoids crowding to the greatest extent. Ensure a warm family atmosphere. Reasonable partitioning and layout according to the size of the bathroom space and the location of the bathroom equipment will help expand the sense of space. Let's first understand the layout of the bathroom.
1. Suite Layout
The layout of the suite is to separate the wash basin and the locker into an "outer room", and the toilet and shower being the "inner room". The advantage of this is that the dry and wet partitions and functional partitions not only reduce the inconvenience caused by humidity but also reduce the mutual interference of users.
2. Open Layout
Many families now have a bathroom in the master bedroom. Many people choose to decorate the bathroom as a semi-open style, which is slightly hidden by partitions such as glass, cloth, and shower screens. It not only effectively cuts off water vapor, but also allows the entire bathroom looks bigger and more transparent.
3. "T" Shape Layout
The so-called "T"-shaped layout is to subtly divide the bathroom into T shape. In the horizontal position of the "T", place the sink, makeup mirror, etc. And on the one side of "T" is the toilet and storage cabinet, and the other side is the shower room or bathtub, so the function allocation in the bathroom is quite clear and easy to use.
02 Small Apartment Decoration Space Expanding
The limited space in the bathroom does not mean that the design will also be limited. Creative use of the existing space and clever use of storage can also create the effect of a large space in a small bathroom.
1. Obstacle avoidance skills in bathroom space.
In the washing area, there are obstacles such as water inlet valve, water pipe pillar, electric heater, etc., which take up space seriously.
In order to achieve the effect of the overall bathroom, many families have to make sure that the water pipes are hidden. By customizing the bathroom cabinet, the wall cabinet can make full use of the wall space and increases the storage space; the floor cabinet can also wrap the obstacles in. On the one hand, the defect is corrected; on the other hand, the entire bathroom space looks more regular and wider.
The bathroom space is small, and it is even more troublesome when encountering irregular apartment layouts. The customized countertop not only makes reasonable use of the position of the wall pillars, but also provides enough storage space.
The washing area is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there are large gaps in the finished cabinets, which are not fully utilized, and there are still dead corners for sanitation.
For a small bathroom, compact layout and small fitting furniture can leave more space. If you want to make reasonable use of the space under the wash area, the sink with multiple drawers is definitely a must for a small bathroom. When the size of the finished cabinet is unreasonable, the space is wasted and difficult to use, the problem can be easily solved by cleverly using some small storage items.
2. Longitudinal utilization of the wall to achieve space expansion.
The shower area has a lot of water vapor and not much storage space. However, the wall space should not be underestimated. Use the wall space reasonably to let all the sundries on the wall, so that there is no dead corner for storage. Install baskets and wall cabinets, set the height of the wall storage on a proper height, and place the toiletries so that you don't have to jump out of the shower and endure the cold to take them.
3. Make full use of the 1㎡ around the toilet.
The one square meter area around the toilet is easy to be overlooked. A wall cabinet or multi-layer wall cabinet can be installed, and the daily necessities can be classified and placed, which not only improves the space utilization rate, but also facilitates daily access.
If you are worried about the growth of bacteria or the invasion of moisture, make the closet a closed type, and hide all the cosmetics and toiletries inside. Once the cabinet door is closed, not only the visual burden is reduced, the whole bathroom also looks neater.
03 Combination of Artistic Aesthetics and Practicality
If the bathroom in one's home is elegant enough, the taste of other rooms must not be much different. A good life is inseparable from design. Design brings aesthetics of life, and good life aesthetics requires a higher-dimensional understanding. One space, several choices. Simple and capable, warm and comfortable, noble and elegant, a mix of Chinese and Western... These are our imaginations of home, and we can customize bathroom spaces of different styles.
Washing, showering, and toileting are the most basic functional divisions of a bathroom. Bathroom customization makes the function of the bathroom truly "needed by people". For irregular space renovation, it is important to make reasonable use of storage space to improve the basic functions of the bathroom. Take a lot of thought, and use all the design techniques that can save space or enlarge space, and you can realize a fully functional and practical small bathroom.
Ordinary sink, also known as drawn sink, is formed by pressing and stretching a whole piece of steel plate.
The principle is similar to balloon blowing, so the bottom and corner of the water sink will be thinned properly,
usually made of 0.8mm thick steel.
The Handmade Sink is not made piece by piece by hand, but made by cutting, bending and laser welding the steel plate.
Will not change the thickness of the steel plate in the corner, the sink is very sturdy and solid. Usually this thickness is 1.2-1.5mm.
The appearance has strong sense of line, and the weight is much heavier.
The small R angle of handmade sink is not only better in appearance, but also higher in the utilization of the whole sink space.
1. X Grooves Design
Optimized bottom slope makes kitchen sink draining faster than normal sinks. Gently sloped bottom, fast draining and dry after using.
Handmade X grooves design, not only increase the design aesthetic but also easy to drain water in a minute.
Rear set 3.5”drain matches most kitchen appliances and fits the most Common Garbage Disposal System and unlocks extra space.
2. Nano Surface Technology
Nano surface as Lotus leaf. Water and oil flow quickly and no trace left.
Hardness of Nano surface: ＞8H Hardness of regular surface: ＞4.5H
Extreme craftsmanship focuses on every detail of the sink. Meets the UPC, cUPC, CE certification standards.
3. POSCO 304 SUS Material
Durable scratch and stain resistant stainless steel surface helps the beauty last.
Real 16 / 18 gauge material; never chip or crack. Commercial grade satin finish. Thick 304 Stainless Steel construction.
9 - 10 inches deep large sink can hold a lot of pots and pans. Experience the luxury brought by the global high-end manufacturing industry.
4. Soundproof Pad - 7pcs
Extra-thick coating and thick sound rubber pad assure exceptional noise reduction.
Insulative padding can dramatically reduce the noise causing by water dripping,making an excellent effect on noise elimination.
It can enhance the elegance and high quality of the kitchen, and it will become the focus of your kitchen. The high quality of the sink is praised and recognized by the most demanding customers
The bathroom is used for bathing, washing, dressing, and indoor toileting. It is a frequently used home space. But the bathroom space only accounts for a small part of the overall home space. In the limited area, bathroom storage becomes very important.
It doesn't matter if you didn't plan the storage space when you renovated the bathroom at the beginning. Recommend 5 bathroom storage products to make your bathroom space organized.
1. Multifunctional Shelf
Wash away all fatigue and awaken physical and mental energy. The small bathroom is actually our energy gas station. Every morning and evening, we will spend some time alone with "it". The bathroom is a very important space in the home. The area of this space is small, but there are a lot of items that need to be accommodated. Therefore, the storage in many people's homes has become a big problem.
The multifunctional shelf solves this problem for everyone. Placed in the bathroom to store up some odds and ends. It looks neat and beautiful. And the simple structure makes it easy to clean. Moisture-proof and ventilated, it is a good storage item. It is effectively matched with the bathroom space.
2. Triangle Shelf
Another essential piece of hardware in the shower area is the triangle shelf. You can usually put shampoo, shower gel, skin care products, razor, etc. The racks are distinguished according to the installation position. There are ordinary rectangular racks, which are installed on a wall. There is also a tripod, installed at the junction of two walls.
This shelf uses a triangular design, simple in shape, beautiful and high-end, very suitable for modern bathroom design. Exquisite corner design, effective use of space. The weight-bearing capacity is also top-notch, meeting the needs of life.
3. Towel Rack
The towel rack is a must-have item for the bathroom, which integrates practicability and aesthetics. Nowadays, there are generally products such as single rod, double rod, multi-rod on the market.
The towel rack has good moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, compression resistance and high temperature resistance. The design of split layer and widening of the bars are adopted to prevent the towels from sticking to each other. Can be very moisture-proof and easy to take. Large space capacity. The lower bar can be used to hang towels. The upper layer can be used to put clean bath towels or clean clothes.
4. Multifunctional Paper Tissue Holder
A good tissue holder can last for many years. It is not only a tissue holder, but also a shelf. The mobile phone can be placed to free your hands temporarily. You can also put some aromatherapy or green plants and other small objects on it. The multifunctional paper towel rack adopts an open design, so you can know the remaining amount of paper tissue at any time, and no longer have to worry about being trapped in the toilet because there is no paper.
Suspended design, hygienic and moisture-proof. The roll of paper keeps a certain distance from the wall. The paper towel does not come into close contact with the wall.
5. Toilet Brush Holder
It is not hygienic to put the toilet brush on the ground, so there is a toilet brush holder. It is clean and tidy, and beautiful. The toilet brush holder uses high-quality stainless steel to make the bracket, which is waterproof, wear-resistant and not easy to corrode, and is not affected by water vapor and damp walls in the bathroom space. Long-term use is more assured.
Upgraded one-piece casting base design, meticulous workmanship, practical and durable. The simple style is highly integrated with the bathroom environment and enhances the bathroom style.
It is "too difficult" to put bottles and cans in a small bathroom. Organize items in a planned way and add storage items reasonably to make the bathroom space more tidy. Let's expand the small space from now on, let's take action!
Everyone's expectation of the bathroom is nothing but clean, bright, well-ventilated, and no odors. However, in real life, we will find that not all apartment types have such conditions.
For example, in some bathrooms without windows, various problems such as stuffiness, darkness, dampness, and stink are combined. So, since the house-type cannot be changed, is there a better way to save such a bathroom? Today we will share a few tips, maybe you will get some reference from them.
Ventilation of the bathroom is the top priority. If there is no fresh air in, it will not be able to replace the air inside. And it will be easy to breed more bacteria, causing the bathroom to be smelly and damp.
Generally we will install exhaust fans, together with the ventilation pipe to exhaust the air, and then let in the fresh air from outside.
However, the air volume of the exhaust fan is very small and can only achieve partial ventilation. If the air problem in the bathroom is serious, then a better fresh air system should be installed to continuously provide fresh air to achieve real air circulation.
In view of the problem of insufficient lighting in the bathroom, there are actually many small coups. For example: In addition to the main light on the top, you can also add auxiliary lights.
It is a very practical way to use a large mirror + mirror front light to supplement the light source. One can produce uniform light, ensuring that every dark corner can be filled with light. Secondly, it is also helpful to washing and cleaning, to maximize the using of lights.
Moreover, the use of pure white tiles, plus the transparent glass partition, can solve this problem well. Visually improve the lack of light.
When decorating the bathroom, whether it is installing the basic sewer pipe, or the toilet, washbasin or faucet, careful testing and inspection must be carried out to prevent water leakage and trouble to daily use.
In order to prevent water leakage as much as possible, we must conduct the necessary closed water test after coating the waterproof material. In addition, try to buy high-quality floor drains, water pipes and hardware to ensure the comfort and cleanliness of the bathroom.
Of course, if you are diligent in cleaning, wipe off the water and stains on the countertop in time, and then use the heating and ventilation functions of the bath heater to remove moisture. Your home must be clean and refreshing.
Fully enclosed toilets are most likely to cause stinks. If the bathroom at home is comparable to a "public toilet", what kind of experience will it be?
In fact, the problem of deodorization can be basically solved by achieving waterproof and ventilation. But at the beginning of the decoration, one thing that cannot be ignored is the use of U-shaped sewer pipes to form a water seal to eliminate the odor from the source.
In addition, after using the toilet, close the toilet and flush the toilet in time, and clean up the floor drain and debris in time, all of which can play a role in eliminating odors to a certain extent.
05. Dry and Wet Area Separation
Nowadays new houses generally do the necessary dry and wet function separation. Use glass or other partitions to separate the dry area from the wet area, and eliminate a series of hidden dangers during use.
But the old house does not have "dry and wet separation", so it is often separated by a shower curtain. Such an approach is of course better than nothing, but not only can it not effectively isolate water vapor, but it will also easily multiply bacteria. Humidity and odor are inevitable.
If space conditions permit, you might as well install a light tempered glass, or open a small window above the wall. After communicating with neighbors and property, improve the bathroom environment at home.
However, due to issues such as building spacing and bathroom orientation, the actual operation is still relatively difficult.
In fact, no matter how good the original conditions are, and no matter how clean and fresh the bathroom is, if the people who live in it have bad hygiene habits and pile up clothes and sundries in it, the bathroom environment will not be good! If you want to get rid of the distress caused by the bathroom, you must be a diligent cleaning person. With the several solutions provided above, we hope to help you who have windowless bathrooms.