What are the advantages of the pull down kitchen faucet?
The pull-down kitchen faucet has the advantages of large cleaning range, 2 types of water outlet modes and automatic reset. It is more practical and comfortable to use than ordinary faucets, and the price difference is not much. Therefore, pull-down faucet is recommended. After all, the price is not expensive, it is more suitable to get it in one step, and it will be a lot more convenient to use.
Advantages of Pull Down Faucet
1. Large Cleaning Range
The pull-down faucet can not only be pulled out, but also can be rotated 360 degrees, which is much more convenient for washing countertops and pots.
2. Two kinds of Water Outlet Modes
The pull-down faucet has 2 water outlet modes, namely stream and spray modes. The spray shower type has a large and soft water range, which is suitable for washing fruits and vegetables. Don't worry about the impact of water on the fruits and vegetables to cause damage. The pull-down basin faucet makes it easy to wash your hair in the morning.
3. Precise And Automatic Return
The pull-down faucet has an automatic return function. After use, just release the faucet and it will automatically return to the main body. All series of pull-down faucets from Aquacubic are equipped with reflex control system, which can be pulled freely and return to position automatically after use. In general, the pull-down faucet is more practical and comfortable to use than the ordinary faucet, and the price is not much more expensive. Therefore, it is recommended that the newly decorated house can use the pull-down faucet. By the way, many have faucets that are particularly prone to water stains and fingerprint imprints. For this problem, Aquacubic has an anti-fingerprint series that does not leave fingerprints and water stains and is not easy to get oil stains. Just a quick wipe, faucet will be very clean. Even if it is not cleaned for a long time, it is always as new, which can reduce a lot of housework burden.
The bathroom is the wettest place in the house, and it is easy to breed bacteria if it is not properly cleaned. Next, learn these tips to make the bathroom as clean as new!
Clean the Faucet
Does the water stain on the faucet look dirty? Water stain can be removed with one trick! Mix the white vinegar and baking soda powder evenly, put the toilet paper in and soak it completely, then cover the faucet for 30 to 60 minutes, uncover it and rinse with water.
Cleaning the Shower Head
If the shower head is used for a long time, there will be a layer of scale on the surface, which looks dirty, and even more serious it will block the water outlet! You can take a plastic bag, pour white vinegar, wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band, soak it for 1 hour and then dry it with a dry towel. The shower head will be as clean as new. A clean shower head is much more comfortable to use!
Cleaning the Toilet
1. For yellow stains that are difficult to remove in the toilet, you can sprinkle with baking soda and soak in hot water for half an hour before washing. Remember to cover the water outlet on the inner edge of the toilet with toilet paper soaked in baking soda solution to achieve the purpose of soaking. The same goes for squatting toilets!
2. If conditions permit, you can remove the toilet lid and clean the gap.
3. Add some white vinegar to the water tank, which not only has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, but also removes the scale attached to the inner wall of the water tank.
Cleaning Bathroom Tiles
The joints of toilet tiles can easily turn yellow and black. Dip and use a toothbrush with washing powder, toothpaste or baking soda can effectively brush off stains. Remember to clean up water stains every time you use the bathroom!
Cleaning the Exhaust Fan
Exhaust fans can help keep the toilet dry, but because of the inconvenience of cleaning, it is often overlooked by us and becomes a place to hide dirt!
1. Remove the fan cover, soak it in soapy water and wash it, and then dry it.
2. Soak the rag in soapy water, wring it out, and carefully scrub the fan blades and vents. Finally wipe it with a dry towel.
3. Install the dried fan cover as it is.
Cleaning the Mirror
Bathroom mirrors are often stained with toothpaste, water stains and other things. At this time, you might as well use the leftover black tea bag to gently wipe the spots on the mirror, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to restore it to new.
Clean Rust Stains
The bathroom is damp. In case the metal utensils rust, you can cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice on the rust stains, soak for 10 minutes, brush off with a brush, and finally clean it with clean water.
There are many bottles and cans in the bathroom. You can apply a layer of nail polish on the bottom of the rust-prone material in advance to prevent rust.
Guangdong sanitary ware production area: all kinds of sanitary products.
Guangdong's production areas are mainly concentrated in Foshan, Kaiping, Zhongshan, Chaozhou. It is the region with the most complete domestic bathroom industry chain, the most enterprises, and the most well-known brands. Guangdong sanitary ware production area includes all kinds of sanitary products, including ceramic sanitary ware, hard sanitary ware, etc. At present, no production area can compare with Guangdong in terms of industrial intensification. Aquacubic’s two production sites are located in Foshan, Guangdong.
Tangshan sanitary ware production area: mainly ceramic sanitary ware.
Tangshan ceramics has a long history. It is the main ceramic producing area in China. At present, Tangshan has been recognized as "Hebei Province Ceramic Products (Tangshan) Export Base", "China Building Material Export Base" and "National Foreign Trade Transformation and Upgrade Professional Demonstration Base".
Nan'an sanitary ware production area: mainly hardware plumbing.
Nan'an, the hometown of water heating in China, is centered on Luncang Town, the "Hometown of Water Heating in China", and Yingdu Town, "China's Water Heating Valve Base Town". Nan'an people's supply and marketing forces spread all over the country, occupying more than 70% of the country's plumbing valve market sales.
Zhejiang sanitary ware production area: mainly hard sanitary ware.
At present, Zhejiang sanitary ware industry has formed economic development sectors such as Hangzhou leisure sanitary ware base, Jiaxing Pinghu sanitary ware base, Wenzhou plumbing equipment production base, Taizhou sanitary ware base, Ningbo plumbing equipment and sanitary fittings production base.
Changge sanitary ware production area: mainly ceramic sanitary ware.
In November 2009, the China Building and Sanitary Ceramics Association officially awarded Changge City the title of "Central China Sanitary Ware Industry Base", marking the first national sanitary ware industry base to settle in Changge, Henan.
Chinese manufacturers have mastered the design, research and development, production, sales and service of sanitary products, opening up the entire industrial chain. As China enters the era of quality, more and more consumers are willing to pay for quality, and the quality of products in the sanitary ware market will be even more improved.
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. Industrial style kitchen design.
2. This sweet gray kitchen is equipped with golden cabinet handles and natural wood fittings. The table with green leaves adds a lot of color to the small kitchen, which can maximize the dining space in an instant.
3. The wine glass is the focus point of this home, highlighted by the light from the strip lights in the glass cabinet.
4. If because of space reasons, wall cabinets cannot be customized. An open kitchen can be realized by gradually narrowing the cabinet width.
5. Design a peninsula in the center of the kitchen by extending the cabinets.
6. Here is not only an L-shaped cabinet, but also a floor of the same shape.
7. Choose white locker. And choose blue floor cabinets and wall cabinets to break the appearance of one color and long layout.
8. If the kitchen has a window facing the outside, the kitchen sink can be located in front of the window, just like this green kitchen.
9. In this black kitchen, the ceiling extension is also black and equipped with spotlights. The accessory materials on the ceiling add color to the layout, and the two-color cabinets have unique light and dark design.
10. A series of pink designs and copper accessories are matched with pink blue decorations to exude perfect contrast and warmth.
11. The golden honey color and black bring the perfect color combination to the light gray and white kitchen.
12. The golden faucet, silver oven, copper vases and candle holders add highlights to the white kitchen.
13. You can merge two separate rooms together, like this kitchen with a washing machine.
14. The floor cabinets and wall cabinets are right-angled and uniquely arranged.
15. Use two rows of wall cabinets of different depths to break the rigid arrangement of parallel double rows.
16. L-shaped wall cabinet with recessed lighting. Create a unique kitchen layout through a series of different color combinations.
If not to consider the faucet valve core and aerator, lead-free brass faucet and general faucet mainly differ in the material and technology.
Ⅰ. Raw Materials
The main raw material of lead-free brass faucet is made of international standard H59 and H62 copper. The casting adopts steel mold for gravity casting with uniform faucet wall thickness of 2.2-3.0 mm.
The main reason for using brass is the antibacterial activity. This can prevent bacteria from growing on the inner wall of the faucet, which is an advantage that other materials (such as stainless steel and plastic) do not have.
Ⅱ. Surface Technology
Surface treatment is very important for lead-free faucet, which is related to the service life, finish and wear resistance of the faucet. High quality faucet surface electroplating is usually mirror effect. It can eliminate secondary water pollution and ensure water safety.
How to judge the quality of the surface treatment of a faucet?
It can be easily judged by the following 3 points:
1. A good faucet will have a moisturizing and shiny surface, while a poor quality will have a dim gloss;
2. A good faucet will have a flat surface, while a poor quality faucet will have a wave surface, even a dent.
3. Good faucets are more wear-resistant, and there are no scratches, but inferior products will have dense scratches on the surface.
Generally, the surface coating of high-quality brass faucet has only 2 layers, and the product can pass 48 hours neutral and 24 hours acid salt spray test.
Ⅲ. Production Process
The production process of faucet is generally the following 16 steps:
copper ingot - dissolution - casting - cleaning after casting - casting inspection - machining - tolerance inspection - grinding - surface inspection - electroplating - electroplating inspection - assembly - pressure test - finished product inspection - packaging - delivery.
Each process has strict requirements for the production process.
The difference of faucet material selection and production technology determines that the price of lead-free brass faucet is generally higher than stainless steel and plastic faucets.
Small space bathrooms are always accompanied by a bunch of problems, such as area, lighting, and style. Our suggestion is to use all-match white, plus some tips to expand the space.
Now try to create a small white bathroom in five steps, and experience the new space immediately.
Step1 How to choose white bathroom sanitary ware ?
The most classic color in a small space is none other than white. Simple and pure at a glance. It can expand the space visually. When you consider a bathroom with all white as background color, it is best to choose different types of white. It will be better than a single white. You can choose light porcelain colored bathroom fixtures with whiter countertops or water baffles, and then use some transparent glass or plaster accessories.
For bathrooms with white tiles, the gaps between the tiles can be filled with gray or black beauty agent to form regular checkered lines. The contrast of black, gray and white gives the space a stylish sense of depth. As long as you pair with simple solid-color items or mirrors, the space will immediately become active.
Use sanitary ware to increase the level. Choose white bathroom ware on different materials, such as matte, brushed, textured or smooth texture materials, the effect will be different. If bright white is chosen for the toilet, basin and bathtub, matte tiles are best around the bathtub and for the basin flap. The countertop is preferably frosted stone.
Step2 The small bathroom should be compactly laid out.
The white background magnifies the vision, but in order to be more comfortable in the bathroom, we need to find ways to improve the small bathroom. Resolve space embarrassment with reasonable layout. The multifunctionalization of items, the combination of bath mirrors and wall cabinets, the sharing of bath and shower areas, and the use of new smaller toilets, etc., can save space. Paving strips of tiles or wall panels, or choosing a light hand basin can also increase the bathroom space and make the bathing experience more comfortable.
The bathtub and shower area are combined in one. The combination of shower and bath area saves space and provides more space possibilities for small apartment design. Choose a simple shower curtain or shower screen. The design should not be too cumbersome. It is good and harmless to keep the field of vision open.
The door should open outward to ensure that there is enough storage space inside. Cabinets and shelves of various shapes are arranged in an orderly manner on one wall. The mirror is cleverly designed on the cabinet door. The position of the hand basin is directly opposite the door. The width should be controlled within 38CM. The hook on the wash basin achieves the ultimate storage. The free space on the wall is also used to hang bathrobes.
Step3 Dig deep into multiple storage ideas.
To make a small white bathroom pleasing to the eye, the storage of items must be both beautiful and functional. In order to facilitate the use, the small bathroom storage adopts the principle of proximity. Around the basin and above the toilet can be used to store. The mobile storage can also meet the needs of use to the greatest extent; in order to ensure the beautiful design, you can choose the in wall or open shelf storage to make the space look fresh and orderly with simple black and white design.
The ladder-shaped storage shelf is the most stylish. If you want to change the form of storage, you can use a movable or foldable ladder shelf. The bearing capacity is strong enough. It can not only meet the storage requirements, but also increase the diversity of space. The toothbrush, shower gel, and towel are cleverly stored. At the same time, it has a petty bourgeoisie, which is not only beautiful, but also stretches the sense of space. It is easy to ventilate and does not grow bacteria.
The most classic form of storage in the bathroom is the in wall type. Use every corner. Turn the original unreasonable space into storage space. Generally the depth is about 15CM. If you exceed the depth, you can consider double-layer storage space. Make the space perfect from the perspective of decoration. Avoid water on the countertop. The countertop should be high inside and low outside when tiling.
Step4 Different materials and colors embellish the space.
The metal material brightens the space and adds fashion. The wood creates freshness and elegance. The softness in the space is embodied by cloth and fabric. The plants decorate the bathroom with a good mood. In the white bathroom, different materials and colors are mixed and matched, and the layers are opened to bring vitality. Different proportions form different flavors. A good space is diversified, and a harmonious combination can achieve the best results.
The combination of different materials in the space. The orange metal shower and the elegant white tiles strike a spark of design. The light-colored wooden boards on the wall of the dry area are extended to increase the visual level of the space. The wooden shelves and metal mirror cabinets in the storage area form an embellishment effect of the space. The carpet, which echoes the soft texture of face towels and bath towels, brings lively colors at the same time. The overall collocation is comfortable and relaxed.
Artistic tiles meet natural wood. Mix and match old elm wooden bowls and wooden stools in a simple and elegant space. There is almost no need to deliberately craft. The simple temperament is naturally formed. The metal faucet is mixed and matched with wood, which is very inspirational in design. The dark and light blue diamond-shaped ceramic tiles highlight the charm of the space. The white brick becomes the background to set off. The plants facing the sun are full of life.
Step5 Bathroom products enhance taste.
The bathtub and toilet are undoubtedly the leading role in the bathroom. But what can cleverly enhance the appearance of the bathroom are often overlooked small supporting roles, soap bottles, toothbrush cups, soap dishes, and daily cleaning and care products. The quality and taste of life are hidden in these details. Maximizing the appearance of bathroom items is also an important factor in improving the bathing experience.
A comfortable bathroom with separate wet and dry spaces should be 6-10 square meters. However, in expensive cities many families have only 3 square meters to 5 square meters bathroom, which makes it difficult to guarantee the activity space. What do you do if you encounter a small apartment with a bathroom of only 3 square meters?
To get rid of congestion and clutter, the bathroom needs to be expanded. Learn to partition properly and use storage wisely, you can easily improve the space utilization rate, and truly achieve "small but complete", and double your use space!
01 How to reasonably partition and layout the three functional areas of washing, showering, and toileting ?
Small and medium-sized bathrooms have a limited area, but they are a multi-functional area that integrates various daily needs such as washing, showering, and toileting. It not only needs to meet the various needs of the owners, but also avoids crowding to the greatest extent. Ensure a warm family atmosphere. Reasonable partitioning and layout according to the size of the bathroom space and the location of the bathroom equipment will help expand the sense of space. Let's first understand the layout of the bathroom.
1. Suite Layout
The layout of the suite is to separate the wash basin and the locker into an "outer room", and the toilet and shower being the "inner room". The advantage of this is that the dry and wet partitions and functional partitions not only reduce the inconvenience caused by humidity but also reduce the mutual interference of users.
2. Open Layout
Many families now have a bathroom in the master bedroom. Many people choose to decorate the bathroom as a semi-open style, which is slightly hidden by partitions such as glass, cloth, and shower screens. It not only effectively cuts off water vapor, but also allows the entire bathroom looks bigger and more transparent.
3. "T" Shape Layout
The so-called "T"-shaped layout is to subtly divide the bathroom into T shape. In the horizontal position of the "T", place the sink, makeup mirror, etc. And on the one side of "T" is the toilet and storage cabinet, and the other side is the shower room or bathtub, so the function allocation in the bathroom is quite clear and easy to use.
02 Small Apartment Decoration Space Expanding
The limited space in the bathroom does not mean that the design will also be limited. Creative use of the existing space and clever use of storage can also create the effect of a large space in a small bathroom.
1. Obstacle avoidance skills in bathroom space.
In the washing area, there are obstacles such as water inlet valve, water pipe pillar, electric heater, etc., which take up space seriously.
In order to achieve the effect of the overall bathroom, many families have to make sure that the water pipes are hidden. By customizing the bathroom cabinet, the wall cabinet can make full use of the wall space and increases the storage space; the floor cabinet can also wrap the obstacles in. On the one hand, the defect is corrected; on the other hand, the entire bathroom space looks more regular and wider.
The bathroom space is small, and it is even more troublesome when encountering irregular apartment layouts. The customized countertop not only makes reasonable use of the position of the wall pillars, but also provides enough storage space.
The washing area is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there are large gaps in the finished cabinets, which are not fully utilized, and there are still dead corners for sanitation.
For a small bathroom, compact layout and small fitting furniture can leave more space. If you want to make reasonable use of the space under the wash area, the sink with multiple drawers is definitely a must for a small bathroom. When the size of the finished cabinet is unreasonable, the space is wasted and difficult to use, the problem can be easily solved by cleverly using some small storage items.
2. Longitudinal utilization of the wall to achieve space expansion.
The shower area has a lot of water vapor and not much storage space. However, the wall space should not be underestimated. Use the wall space reasonably to let all the sundries on the wall, so that there is no dead corner for storage. Install baskets and wall cabinets, set the height of the wall storage on a proper height, and place the toiletries so that you don't have to jump out of the shower and endure the cold to take them.
3. Make full use of the 1㎡ around the toilet.
The one square meter area around the toilet is easy to be overlooked. A wall cabinet or multi-layer wall cabinet can be installed, and the daily necessities can be classified and placed, which not only improves the space utilization rate, but also facilitates daily access.
If you are worried about the growth of bacteria or the invasion of moisture, make the closet a closed type, and hide all the cosmetics and toiletries inside. Once the cabinet door is closed, not only the visual burden is reduced, the whole bathroom also looks neater.
03 Combination of Artistic Aesthetics and Practicality
If the bathroom in one's home is elegant enough, the taste of other rooms must not be much different. A good life is inseparable from design. Design brings aesthetics of life, and good life aesthetics requires a higher-dimensional understanding. One space, several choices. Simple and capable, warm and comfortable, noble and elegant, a mix of Chinese and Western... These are our imaginations of home, and we can customize bathroom spaces of different styles.
Washing, showering, and toileting are the most basic functional divisions of a bathroom. Bathroom customization makes the function of the bathroom truly "needed by people". For irregular space renovation, it is important to make reasonable use of storage space to improve the basic functions of the bathroom. Take a lot of thought, and use all the design techniques that can save space or enlarge space, and you can realize a fully functional and practical small bathroom.