Ceramic sink is a kind of household goods. There are many kinds of sink materials, such as cast iron enamel, ceramics,
steel plate enamel, artificial stone, acrylic, crystal stone flume, etc. Most bathroom sinks are made from firecaly.
Ceramic sink is a kind of water sink which is made by integrated molding and firing. Its main body is mainly white.
It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, easy cleaning and aging resistance.
It can be wiped clean with cloth or clean metal ball in daily cleaning.
Step Ⅰ. Grouting
The production of ceramic sink is generally made by grouting.
The slurry is poured into a fixed die and allowed to solidify.
Step Ⅱ. Spraying Glaze
It is necessary to prepare qualified glaze slurry. Spray it on the surface of sink body.
Vitrify it into porcelain after firing; cover it on the surface.
Step Ⅲ. Forming
Forming is a drying process.
The process of further dehydration of semi-finished products.
Step Ⅳ. Preparation for Furnace
This is an important step before burning.
Workers need to check the surface & quality of the sinks and lay them together in trolley.
Step Ⅴ. Burning
Put the products on the kiln car according to certain proportion.
Based on the given temperature curve, sink will form finally.
Step Ⅵ. Storage & Logistic
With the development of storage & logistics industry,
we developed a complete solution for big size cargos.
The kitchen sink is a kitchen ware that every family must have. Because the sink is used most frequently in the kitchen, the kitchen sink must be installed carefully in order to avoid some troubles when using the sink later.
The installation of the kitchen sink is not a major project, but you must pay attention to the details. If you want to rework, it will involve cabinets and countertops, and the workload is huge.
When the kitchen sink is actually installed, although it can be placed in the final process of the kitchen, it needs to be considered when designing the cabinets at the beginning. The cabinet design should leave a space for the sink, at least to ensure that the sink can be installed. Also, when making the countertop, an approximate size of the sink must be provided to facilitate the opening of the countertop. Of course, it is best to have a specific drawing size. Then tell the workers who make the countertops, which way you want to install the sink, above counter, farmhouse, or under counter? Because the hole size of each installation method is a little different.
The following introduces some basic processes and details of the kitchen sink installation, so that you can know what should be paid attention to when checking.
1) When the sink is installed, the faucet and the water pipe are usually installed at the same time. The current faucets are generally hot and cold, so you have to connect the hot and cold water pipes, and don't get confused.
2) After the faucet is installed, connect the drain set. The overflow hole pipe and the downhole pipe are directly connected. If you need to connect the waste water pipe of the dishwasher or water purifier, you can first connect a tee to the drain pipe of the sink. All joints must be kept tightly sealed, otherwise there will be problems such as water leakage and water seepage.
3) If the sink is equipped with an installation buckle, it is necessary to fasten the installation buckle to prevent displacement and unevenness of the sink.
4) After the sink is installed, a leak and drainage test should be done. The method of testing is to fill the sink with water and see if there is any leak in the tank. Because the quality of some sinks is not good enough, there will be blisters, cracks and other reasons on the finished product that cause the sink to leak. If there is no leak, open the drain and let the sink perform a drain test. When draining, pay attention to whether there is water leakage at each interface of the sewer pipe, whether the tank drains smoothly, and whether there are too many residual water marks.
5) After doing a series of tests, if there is no problem, the edges around the sink can be sealed. Applying waterproof glue, and doing some beautification work in the follow-up. Now we have basically completed the entire installation of the sink.
During the entire installation process of the sink, the most important thing is to pay attention to the tightness. Pay attention to the contact position of the sink and the countertop or the junction of the water pipe. So as not to cause water leakage. After the sink is installed, most houses are still in the process of renovation. So keep the sink tidy and clean, and try not to expose it. Too much dust and debris will fall in the sink during decoration. If it is not cleaned up in time for a long time, it may cause problems such as watermarks and rust in the sink.
So after installing the sink, clean the sink, try to wipe off the water stains, and then cover it with a plastic cloth. When you check in later, you can open it and clean it up again. Basically, it can avoid watermarks and rust in the sink after moving in.
The sun rises quietly from below the horizon, lining the clouds with a golden rim, shining on the earth, awakening the whole city, and bringing warmth to home.
A warm home must have a comfortable bathroom, allowing the quiet and beautiful years to stay in this private space and enjoy the pleasure of being alone.
These bathroom decoration styles are elegant, fresh and fashionable...what you want is right here.
01 Warm Japanese Style
Here, the warm beige tone is matched with stylish and individual checkered tiles. The gentle sunlight shines on the wooden floor through the windows, as if the troubles of the outside world escape into a quiet and peaceful harbor, relaxed and free.
This Japanese-style bathroom design adds various chrome hardware sanitary products to make the space orderly.
The low-key chrome color allows the hardware accessories to be naturally integrated into the bathroom space. The practicality of storage and the convenience of use exist at the same time. Outlines the beautiful appearance of an ideal life for you.
02 Fresh Blue Style
My life is in my control, and the decoration of my home is also my responsibility. I have my world, it should be blue, and I can play jazz alone to imagine tomorrow.
Fresh light blue tone, hexagonal checkered tiles with fashionable leaf texture, the whole space exudes a cool atmosphere.
With such a fresh color scheme and the same fresh chrome shower, the corner baskets in the corners neatly store bathing supplies. Fancy but not messy, as if it can make the temperature of the sultry summer drop a few degrees.
03 High Rationality Style
The bathroom in the same blue tone, using linear textures, feels so different. Matched with white marble, it has a more rational and high-level sense.
On the wall on the right side of the chrome faucet, a mouthwash cup holder is installed to easily store your toothbrush and mouthwash cup, and the towel can be used by reaching out. On the left wall, the chrome double hook can hang combs, necklaces, watches and other items at will. The small soap dish is so convenient to use.
If you need to make up or shave, pull the telescopic mirror forward to see more clearly.
Placing an embedded toilet not only saves the existing space in the bathroom, but also increases the beauty of the bathroom. The addition of the towel rack enhances the storage capacity of the bathroom. The overall design style is simple and bright, and you will feel happy when you use it.
04 Simple and Comfortable Style
Whether a bathroom can give people a clean and comfortable feeling is very important.
In the rush of morning, the couple need to wash at the same time. This double basin design is the most popular. You can wash together in the morning and at night.
In the middle of the basin, a makeup platform is placed. It is a large-capacity storage space. It is convenient to place different skin care products for two persons. Ladies who need makeup don’t have to stand on tiptoes and stretch their waists to the mirror on the wall. It is very convenient to directly pull the retractable makeup mirror and sit down to put on makeup.
Towel bars are long and short, and the towels for washing your face and hands are placed separately, which is clean, hygienic and tidy. The application of smart toilets enhances the comfort experience of the entire bathroom.
05 Light Luxury Elegance Style
The artistic marble wall and the bathroom cabinet with golden feet give the overall feeling of luxury and elegance. The hardware accessories with gold and chrome colors are so advanced that people can't move their eyes.
Black plaid tiles are added to the shower area, with a chrome shower system, which is stylish and generous. The cool color tone makes the bathroom show the grand calmness.
06 Fashion Personality Style
Black and white matching can be said to be a classic of matching.
The overall white-based basic color, with black hardware and bathroom products, can make people feel fashionable and cool, and the vision is very comfortable.
The shower area adopts a transparent glass shower room, which separates dry and wet, to ensure the lighting of the shower area, and has a good sense of openness. If the bathroom in your home is large enough, you can also try to install a bathtub by the window and soak in the bath. Enjoy the scenery outside the window. This design is very enjoyable.
The bathroom is small, but it must have all the internal stuff to make life more comfortable. Before decoration, plan the washing area, laundry area, storage area, toilet area, and shower area according to the different types of houses. Do a good job of separating dry and wet sanitary ware. This will do much good.
The world is complex and changeable, and being in it is always annoying. A simple and natural bathroom space can make people feel comfortable in body and mind, and feel the tranquility and ease of life.
A thousand people have a thousand tastes of life. As for bathroom decoration style, which one do you prefer?
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
Everyone's expectation of the bathroom is nothing but clean, bright, well-ventilated, and no odors. However, in real life, we will find that not all apartment types have such conditions.
For example, in some bathrooms without windows, various problems such as stuffiness, darkness, dampness, and stink are combined. So, since the house-type cannot be changed, is there a better way to save such a bathroom? Today we will share a few tips, maybe you will get some reference from them.
Ventilation of the bathroom is the top priority. If there is no fresh air in, it will not be able to replace the air inside. And it will be easy to breed more bacteria, causing the bathroom to be smelly and damp.
Generally we will install exhaust fans, together with the ventilation pipe to exhaust the air, and then let in the fresh air from outside.
However, the air volume of the exhaust fan is very small and can only achieve partial ventilation. If the air problem in the bathroom is serious, then a better fresh air system should be installed to continuously provide fresh air to achieve real air circulation.
In view of the problem of insufficient lighting in the bathroom, there are actually many small coups. For example: In addition to the main light on the top, you can also add auxiliary lights.
It is a very practical way to use a large mirror + mirror front light to supplement the light source. One can produce uniform light, ensuring that every dark corner can be filled with light. Secondly, it is also helpful to washing and cleaning, to maximize the using of lights.
Moreover, the use of pure white tiles, plus the transparent glass partition, can solve this problem well. Visually improve the lack of light.
When decorating the bathroom, whether it is installing the basic sewer pipe, or the toilet, washbasin or faucet, careful testing and inspection must be carried out to prevent water leakage and trouble to daily use.
In order to prevent water leakage as much as possible, we must conduct the necessary closed water test after coating the waterproof material. In addition, try to buy high-quality floor drains, water pipes and hardware to ensure the comfort and cleanliness of the bathroom.
Of course, if you are diligent in cleaning, wipe off the water and stains on the countertop in time, and then use the heating and ventilation functions of the bath heater to remove moisture. Your home must be clean and refreshing.
Fully enclosed toilets are most likely to cause stinks. If the bathroom at home is comparable to a "public toilet", what kind of experience will it be?
In fact, the problem of deodorization can be basically solved by achieving waterproof and ventilation. But at the beginning of the decoration, one thing that cannot be ignored is the use of U-shaped sewer pipes to form a water seal to eliminate the odor from the source.
In addition, after using the toilet, close the toilet and flush the toilet in time, and clean up the floor drain and debris in time, all of which can play a role in eliminating odors to a certain extent.
05. Dry and Wet Area Separation
Nowadays new houses generally do the necessary dry and wet function separation. Use glass or other partitions to separate the dry area from the wet area, and eliminate a series of hidden dangers during use.
But the old house does not have "dry and wet separation", so it is often separated by a shower curtain. Such an approach is of course better than nothing, but not only can it not effectively isolate water vapor, but it will also easily multiply bacteria. Humidity and odor are inevitable.
If space conditions permit, you might as well install a light tempered glass, or open a small window above the wall. After communicating with neighbors and property, improve the bathroom environment at home.
However, due to issues such as building spacing and bathroom orientation, the actual operation is still relatively difficult.
In fact, no matter how good the original conditions are, and no matter how clean and fresh the bathroom is, if the people who live in it have bad hygiene habits and pile up clothes and sundries in it, the bathroom environment will not be good! If you want to get rid of the distress caused by the bathroom, you must be a diligent cleaning person. With the several solutions provided above, we hope to help you who have windowless bathrooms.
ALWEN Dual handle bathroom faucet, a luxury modern contemporary three hole bathroom vanity sink lavatory faucet. Brushed nickel/Chrome finish. UPC, cUPC, NSF certified, lead free bathroom faucet.
This bathroom faucet comes in a beautiful polished chrome finish and is practical and stylish. Its center set design with handles will keep your bathroom simple, modern, and keeping space tight and easy to clean.
Solid Brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish
Swiss NEOPERL Aerator ensures perfect water flow and environment friendly.
High Arc faucet spout ensures enough space for washing hands and clean.
Aquacubic provides "Quality Bath & Kitchen Solution" to our customers.
Quality is always the first priority of Aquacubic. We understand the importance of quality to our clients, and quality is the foundation for long -term cooperation. To deliver high quality products, we established the whole quality system from raw materials checking to mass production audit and final products inspection. Most of our products are CE and CUPC certified.
Cooperating with Aquacubic is cost saving. Aquacubic make great investment in machines to increase production efficiency. Thanks to long existence in the industry and good relationship with material suppliers, Aquacubic has good cost control system and bargain power, to ensure competitive pricing for our customers. Once you contact with Aquacubic, you will find yourself are in service of a hardworking, reliable, sincere team with good communication skills. Our associates also provide value-added service for design, test report, shipment arranging, freight cost control and so on.
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate for your contacting and business.
The bathroom at home is one of the most frequently used places, and the quality of the bathroom directly determines the quality of life.
Bathroom products that can be used for a long time are normally: toilets, bathroom cabinets, wash basins, and bathroom hardware.
There are two types of toilets: split type, one-piece type and wall-mounted type. According to the sewage discharge method of the toilet, it can be divided into back flush type, siphon type, jet type, and super spiral type. When purchasing, choose according to different spaces and waterway positions.
Although there are many types, you can refer to the following methods when purchasing.
1. Whether the gloss of the toilet itself is good enough. The glossier, the better the compactness;
2. It is not that the smaller the water tank, the more water-saving. Some water tanks are not small, but the water storage line is low. The flushing performance is very good, and it is also very water-saving. Generally, the water tank is 6 liters of flushing water, and the two choices of 3 liters and 6 liters is better;
3. Check whether the internal structure is compact, sensitive and reliable.
Bathroom cabinets are an important item in bathroom selection, and there are many types. According to the material, it can be divided into solid wood bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet, MDF bathroom cabinet, glass bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet and so on.
What does the most practical bathroom cabinet look like?
How to choose?
1. Generally, a complete set of bathroom cabinets needs to be checked for deformation;
2. Check whether the surface is cracked and the glaze is smooth and even;
3. When the cabinet door is opened and closed, check whether the door hinge has a sound or smooth;
4. Use a pen to scribble on the cabinet and wipe it off to check its anti-fouling ability.
The bathroom cabinets are rich in styles, so you should decide what material you want when choosing. The specific styling is determined according to personal preference and home decoration style.
The wash basin is responsible for the appearance of the bathroom. The type and style of the washbasin are also dazzling, such as table top, column type, wall type. And cabinet body are also very particular.
Desktop: Above counter basin or under counter basin?
Above counter basin: High-end, easy installation, rich product selection, easy to disassemble and repair. But water is easy to leak into the sink cabinet and the corners. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low profile, integrated with the countertop, beautiful, easy to clean, no dead ends. It is easy for the water basin to deviate from the middle position of the sink cabinet. It is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle. Under-counter basin is inconvenient to disassemble.
Column type: does not occupy space, especially suitable for installation in toilets with insufficient space.
Wall-mounted type: as the name suggests, it is used on the wall, compact and not occupying space, simple and stylish.
Basins can be made from different materials. Stainless steel, porcelain, marble, and glass all have pros and cons. Just pick the one that suits you.
How to choose?
1. Look at the manual first. If it is a glazed basin, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality.
2. Faucet holes. Most porcelain basins have a single hole for mixer faucets. When buying a washbasin, you can ask the supplier to make the hole. If you make the hole yourself, it is likely to destroy the entire washbasin.
3. The high-quality washbasin has a smooth glaze, no pinholes, no lack of glaze, etc.
Striking with a hard object will make a crisp sound.
4. In order to ensure that after quality problems occur, the seller can repair them in time, it is better to keep the invoice issued by the seller.
Hardware accessories include: faucet, shower, shelf, angle valve, soap net, clothes hook, etc.
They are not large, but frequently used things. If you pick them well, it will not only be easy to use, but will also improve the quality of the bathroom.
How to choose bathroom hardware?
1. First look at whether the coating is good. Generally, the brighter the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the more rigorous the process.
2. The packaging design is beautiful, and the quality inspection certificate, installation manual, and related after-sales manual are available, indicating that the qualifications are complete.
3. After holding the hardware for 2 or 3 seconds, loosen it. If the fog and traces disappear quickly, it is made of copper, heavy weight, thick and durable.
Cleaning the bathroom is a very important and troublesome task. It is not like the kitchen with obvious large stains and greasy walls, but it is the wettest place in the house. If the cleaning is not in place, it is very easy to breed bacteria. Dust and stains in the bathroom are mostly on various sanitary wares in the space. Although it is not obvious, there are great hidden dangers, such as faucets, toilets, showers, floor drains, shower curtains and so on.
In order to have a clean and hygienic space, this time we will share some simple ways to clean the bathroom. Make your bathroom clean and tidy, and make cleaning fast and easy.
01 Clean the Faucet
Frequent use of the faucet causes water stains to accumulate and looks dirty. What should we do?
You can apply toothpaste to the faucet, wipe it with a damp cloth, and rinse it off.
If you want to restore the faucet to the previous brightness, you can also wipe it with orange peel on the surface of the faucet, and then dry it with a clean soft cloth. This is because orange peel contains fruit acid, which can maintain the surface of stainless steel and make the faucet look new.
02 Cleaning the Mirror
Do bathroom mirrors also need to be washed? If the mirror is used for a long time, it will feel that there is a thin layer of "fog" on it, which causes the mirror surface to be not clear enough. If so, it means it's time to wash your mirror!
To clean the mirror, you can use vinegar, toothbrush, soap:
1. Use a cloth dipped in vinegar to wipe the mirror. The water stains on the mirror are alkaline, which can neutralize the acetic acid in the vinegar, so that the mirror shines as new.
2. Use toothpaste to scrub the mirror, it can also ensure that the mirror is clean and bright
3. Household soap to wipe the mirror surface is also effective in restoring the clarity of the mirror.
Finally, after cleaning the mirror, remember to wipe off the water drops on the mirror surface with a dry cloth or paper towel to prevent water stains from leaving water marks on the mirror surface.
03 Clean the toilet
How can the cleanliness of the bathroom be missing the toilet? Those places that the toilet brush can't reach are the depressing existences. In fact, it is not difficult to solve the dirt on the inner corners of the toilet.
Mix white vinegar and baking soda at a ratio of 1:1 to make a cleanser. Spray it around the toilet and let it stand for 30 minutes. The stains will be washed away, which is more than a toilet cleaner.
Spray it before starting to build the bathroom, and when other hygiene is done, the toilet can be flushed.
04 Cleaning Tiles
The ceramic tiles will become yellow and black due to long-term water stains and bath products impregnation. How can the stains be easily brushed?
Mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:1 and spray it on the tiles. Spray more on the moldy areas. When it is air-dried naturally, rinse them with clean water.
05 Clean the Shower
After the shower has been used for a long time, a lot of scale will accumulate on the water outlet. It is not only ugly, but also blocks the water outlet. And it will breed bacteria, so the cleaning of the shower must not be ignored.
The cleaning of the shower head is very simple. Just take a plastic knife, pour some white vinegar (to submerge the shower head), wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band. After soaking for 1 hour, turn on the flushing water, and the scale can be cleaned. At the same time, white vinegar also has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, which can kill two birds with one stone.
In addition to stains in the bathroom, there is also an unpleasant odor. The bathroom with a "weird" smell is the most intolerable!
06 Toilet Deodorization
If you want to remove the smell in the bathroom, you can do this!
1. Pour white vinegar into the floor drain, wait for 3-5 minutes, pour the mixed solution of water and baking soda into the floor drain. The soda solution and the white acetic acid alkali will be neutralized. It can quickly eliminate the smell of the floor drain.
2. Slice the fresh lemon and put it in the bathroom to prevent mildew and odor.
3. Put a cup of balsamic vinegar. The smell of the bathroom will disappear. But the balsamic vinegar should be changed regularly, like once a week.
After learning these tricks, clean up your bathroom as soon as possible. The bathroom will feel like a brand new one.