After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
According to the current fashion trend, the kitchen faucets of major brands are based on the hard strength (cartridge and material), They have also started to work together with their soft power (technical content, appearance design, etc.), so if you want to reach the level of one-step purchase, It is necessary to understand what the modern kitchen faucet looks like with both soft and hard strength. In a word, it can meet the daily practical functions of the kitchen, in line with the modern "everything is intelligent" home trend, but also have a bright appearance design.
1. Single Handle Faucet
The faucet is a hot and cold water mixer. Turn the handle to choose hot or cold water.
2. Double Handle Faucet
Water flow can be controlled separately for cold and hot water.
This is also called an 8 inch model.
3. Widespread Faucet
Two handles and water spout are separate from each other.
4. Touchless Sensor Faucet
No need to touch or turn the lever to make the faucet work.
Faucet can also be in manual or automatic mode.
5. Wall Mount Faucet
Faucet is installed in the wall. More worktop space around the sink with the standing faucet.
6. Bridge Kitchen Faucet
Two handles kitchen faucet with pull down sprayer.
Elegant design and classic style complement any kitchen.
7. Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
The sprayerhead can be pulled straight out.
Large pots can be easily filled with this function.
8. Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
The sprayerhead is similiar to the pull-out faucet.
With the high arc, it is more suitable for dish cleaning.
9. Beverage Faucet
360 degrees swivel spout: Adjust to any angles with easy access to any areas of the sink.
Drip-free performance; Lead-free brass body.
10. Faucet with Side Sprayer
The side spray is separate from the faucet itself and is an alternative to the pull-out/pull-down faucets.
This is added to an extra sink hole.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The blank walls are decorated with a series of wall shelves and hanging rails for kitchen utensils.
2. This design allows flower pots to be stored in a space that is not large enough to accommodate a shelf.
3. This complete wooden kitchen extends its style beyond the corridor, to the adjacent wall and a room door.
4. The length of the double-window countertop looks magnificent, and the intricate patterns on the other wall balance the overall appearance.
5. Large potted plants form a natural separation between the kitchen and dining area.
6. Use inline mode to make full use of small space.
7. The combination of open shelves and multi-colored blocks is an interesting solution.
8. Minimalist kitchens can use handleless flat embedded-in-wall furniture.
9. Even the few special tiles can bring new colors to the pure white kitchen.
10. An open shelf occupies one wall, and a closed cabinet occupies another wall. Keep small spaces ventilated and open, instead of containing too many complex elements.
11. Floor tiles help make smaller spaces appear wider.
12. Horizontal stripes are another way to expand the space visually.
13. This extraordinary kitchen has a series of open and closed designs that can show and hide different appliances.
14. Two bar stools turn the end of a cabinet into a breakfast bar.
15. Wrap the work counter on the side of the end cabinet to get a stylish and luxurious appearance.
16. This L-shaped kitchen layout has corner windows and is dominated by pure yellow color blocks. It overlaps with half of the wall cabinet and finally passes through the window glass in the form of a colored film.
17. Add light wood tones and pleasant prints to the white kitchen to create a Scandinavian-style kitchen.
Pull as you like. Return accurately.
When renovating the bathroom, the height of the faucet is a headache: if you buy a low one, you have to bend over when washing your hair or face; if you buy a high one, It's not convenient for the opening and closing of the mirror cabinet. On the other hand, it will cause water splashing due to the large drop...It is not a problem with the Aquacubic faucet!
Aquacubic faucet adopts pull-out design. With 360 degree sprayer head to realize free rotation and pull freely, the water can reach any place where the user needs it, and meet all the needs in the bathroom water process. After use, just let go. The built-in gravity hammer can help the faucet retract easily and quickly. Users can experience the pleasure of face cleaning and hair washing in a new way.
Long lasting new. Easy to clean.
The bathroom is full of moisture. In such an environment, water stains or fingerprints are easily left on the surface of the bathroom faucet. Scales will accumulate on the faucet after drying. They are difficult to clean and even gradually corrode the coating and form rust spots on the surface. To make the bathroom faucet last longer, you need surface treatment technology with easy-to-clean coating.
Aquacubic faucet adopts precision electroplating layer and SRS surface treatment technology, and passes 24 hours acid salt spray test. The surface has an elegant metallic luster. They are wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Faucet will be bright as new with a light wipe. You don’t have to worry about leaving fingerprints and watermarks when you touch it with wet hands. This reduces cleaning time.
The bathroom carries most of the cleaning work of a family. In turn it affects the living experience and life quality of the whole family. If you want to enjoy the exquisite life, you need the Aquacubic faucet that can be pulled freely to bring a fashionable bathroom to you!
The bathroom is full of water vapor after taking a shower? The bath water splashes on the ground? Sometimes you slip and fall accidentally? The bathroom without separation of wet and dry is simply maddening. The separation of wet and dry is an unavoidable matter in the bathroom. As long as we have a slight requirement for the quality of the bathroom, we will immediately take care of this matter. Because the separation of wet and dry in the bathroom is a very cost-effective job, it will make your bathroom life full of happiness in minutes. How to achieve the separation of dry and wet in the bathroom? For small-sized bathrooms, the partitions are too narrow, and they cannot be separated from wet and dry. Very tangled. So how to separate wet and dry in a bathroom of only about 5 square meters? Let's analyze how to separate wet and dry in a small bathroom!
Separated by Shower Curtain
The shower curtain is the simplest and most beautiful way to separate wet and dry in the bathroom. It can be said to be a must-have artifact for the bathtub. Use a shower curtain to separate the dry and wet areas of a small apartment, which is the most trouble-free and cost-effective. Whether it is an arc-shaped corner, or directly draw a straight line, make a water retaining strip and hang a shower curtain. It is very convenient. You can also frequently change the style of the shower curtain to a different style. But the disadvantage is that it cannot effectively block water vapor, and it is easy to grow mold and needs to be cleaned frequently.
Compared with the shower curtain which can not effectively isolate the water vapor, the shower door is much more practical. More suitable for bathrooms equipped with showers. The shower door is mostly made of glass. Glass partition is a better choice. On the one hand, because the glass is transparent, it does not appear to be visually narrow. Second, because the glass has better water resistance, the effect of wet and dry partitions will be better.
Half Wall Partition
For small apartments, this is also a good choice. Not only can it perfectly achieve the purpose of separating dry and wet, but also use the half wall to create its own style. Pasting retro-style or modern-style tiles on the wall can play a decorative and beautifying role.
The water pipe under the sink does not contact the floor.
In addition to working on the door, you can also separate wet and dry in places such as sinks and basins. The important point is to not to touch the floor! Bathroom furniture that is not exposed to water stains is less likely to be corroded, which increases the service life and is also easy to clean.
Move the Sink Out
The most complete wet and dry separation is to move the sink directly outside the door. Use part of the outside space to make the shower area inside the bathroom more spacious. In addition, the external washbasin also allows a family to wash without interfering with each other. The vanity and sink are placed outside the bathroom. Completely cut off the moisture in the bath. Small apartments can also use the walkway outside the bathroom to do so!
Do you like the bathroom with separate dry and wet function? The dry area and wet area of the bathroom are perfectly separated, which not only partitions the space, but also is visually more fashionable and rich in spatial level. Wet and dry separation has gradually become mainstream in bathroom design, so hurry up and give it a try!
Don't think that after the new house is renovated, it will be as pleasing as the propaganda album. After the new house is renovated, a large amount of decoration waste will be generated. Dust, stains and marks from the decoration will be left on the walls and glass. Just like a baby who was just born, she will have a cute appearance after washing and putting on clean clothes.
Cleaning the newly renovated new home is an important task after decorating the new home. It is also the most laborious task. Facing a messy and unstructured new home, you don’t know where to start. Summarize the first cleaning experience after the renovation. We hope it will be of reference significance to you.
01 Cleaning Service
Those who are clueless about the cleaning of a new house can choose the cleaning service of a housekeeping company. Housekeeping companies have their own routines and tools for cleaning work. It is also a way to hand over professional cleaning work to them. The premise is to choose a qualified and high-quality housekeeping company. Services include: house dust removal, cleaning up decoration garbage, wiping glass, cleaning the floor, decontamination and disinfection of kitchen and toilet, cleaning up decoration traces, etc.
Notes on cleaning service
1. Organize a list of cleaning precautions, and list some areas that need special cleaning to avoid omissions. The decoration materials of each family are different. It is necessary to tell them some precautions, such as which places and areas cannot use water or chemical cleaners. These need to be communicated clearly with the housekeeping company before starting work.
2. Clearly state the materials of walls, floors, furniture, etc. that need to be cleaned, and let the staff prepare appropriate cleaning tools.
3. Communicate clearly about the tools needed for cleaning, which are brought by the staff and which are prepared by us.
4. Communicate clearly on the disposal method of the cleaned up waste, whether to throw it away or keep it somewhere.
5. Supervision, including whether to do a good job in dust prevention and cleaning of dead ends.
02 Clean Up by Yourself
Some people are unwilling to hand over their new homes to strangers to clean up, so they do their own cleaning work. Cleaning in person is nothing more than two things: preparing tools and clarifying the order of cleaning.
Preparation of Tools:
1. These will be used to clean the wall.
Small brush, sandpaper (to polish the paint on the wall), shovel, glass spatula, wet paper towel (to wipe the wallpaper), ladder.
2. These will be used to clean the ground.
Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, nano sponge, rag (use a discarded old bed sheet; the size can be cut at will. It is big enough), dust cover, garbage bag.
3. Protective Equipment
Shoe covers, gloves, aprons, masks.
4. Cleaning Utensils
Detergents, maintenance agents, disinfectants, glue removers.
Cleaning follows the order from top to bottom and from the inside to the outside.
Start cleaning from the room first, and then go to the kitchen and living room. The bathroom can be placed last, because the bathroom is a place where water is used repeatedly during the cleaning process.
Like kitchens and bathrooms, where there are wall tiles, they need to be cleaned from top to bottom to clean up the gaps in the tiles and the paint spots and glue stains on the surface.
03 Cleaning Techniques
During the decoration process, many traces of material adhesion will be left, and some cleaning skills are required.
Tape print: Use a damp cloth to wet it for a while before wiping.
Paint traces: Use paint remover or turpentine.
Marker marks: Wipe with a rag or damp paper towel with some alcohol.
Tile stains: Use special detergent for tiles to clean, paint and drawing pen fluid can be cleaned with turpentine, pyruvic acid or alkali.
Cement on glass: If it is a small cement stain, wipe it with a damp cloth and then scrape it off with a spatula. If it is a stubborn and large cement block, you can use the toilet cleaner to remove it. The effect is very good.
Tips: The toilet cleaner is acidic. Wear gloves when using it and don't think that the toilet cleaner is effective in removing cement and use it on tiles and marble floors. In addition, do not use alkaline soap at the same time when removing the cement on the glass.
04 Cleaning Can Be Done Separately.
In fact, if the new house cleaning work is done step by step during the renovation process, the subsequent cleaning will not be so laborious. Separate the cleaning work to these renovation steps:
1. After the water supply line and electricity are completed, and the walls and ground are leveled, the whole house can be cleaned and clean up the discarded decoration garbage.
2. When laying tiles, remind the workers to wipe off the cement stains on the surface of the tiles after laying the tiles.
3. After painting the wall and floor, you can clean it again.
If you have other new house cleaning experience, please leave a message to share with us.
At present, the concept of sanitary ware products has far exceeded the traditional concepts of the past. As a symbol of modern and luxurious life, it has entered all aspects of people's lives. That is, it not only has sanitation and cleaning functions, but also includes health care functions, visual enjoyment, and entertainment functions. The shape of sanitary ware products has appeared in one-piece type, basin series, bidet, or table-top series, etc. In recent years, sanitary ware products have also launched a series of complementary products with additional functions such as leisurely bathtubs, cabinet basins, and steam shower rooms. Therefore, in the future, it is self-evident that the sanitary ware market will show a diversified development trend.
Build A Complete Accessory Manufacturing Base
Now due to the increase and enrichment of new functions of sanitary ware products, the sanitary ware production of developed countries has been involved in a large number of accessories.
Therefore, a mature sanitary ware industry should be supported by more varieties of accessories and additional products. For example, the production of raw materials, glazes, pigments, models, machining, instruments, meters, copper work, and packaging and decoration materials that are closely connected with many sanitary ware production systems should be incorporated into the entire production system as soon as possible. The sanitary ware production industry in China urgently needs to form a complete industry group and supporting group related to sanitary ceramic production, and form a processing base for various related accessories that are compatible with the end products.
The Comprehensive Functions of The Product Are More Prominent
According to the shopping psychology of consumers in the international market, a good sanitary ware product must be able to satisfy a modern lifestyle and have a relatively complete set of functions. For example, in addition to satisfying the use function, it also needs to solve multiple functions such as water saving, energy saving, environmental protection, comfort, health care, anti-aging, and intelligent induction, and has obvious recyclability and a strong concept of green consumption. This requires a new generation of products that must be able to make full use of comprehensive high-tech achievements such as biotechnology, electronic technology, and induction technology to combine various new functions to improve the comprehensive functions and physical quality of sanitary ceramic products.
Rich Decorative Colors
In the past, sanitary ware products were often decorated with white glaze to show their white jade-like appearance. But the cool tone of its color makes many people feel uncomfortable. Nowadays, it is generally recognized that various opalescent white glazes are mainly used for the appearance of products with other colors and shades. China sanitary ware factories should use the coordination of various glazes to create a variety of popular new decorative colors. The changing rhythm of sanitary ware products, just like the promotion of popular colors in major international clothing exhibitions in the world every year, shows the visual function of leading new trends in colors from time to time. With the continuous updating of people's aesthetic perspectives and the rapid changes in domestic and foreign market demands, it is necessary to accelerate the development of a new generation of glaze decoration varieties and strengthen the new color decoration of products.
In short, China sanitary ware factories must continuously improve the technical content of export products, and continue to improve the grade and added value of export products. Continuously develop a new generation of new high-end products to meet the needs of domestic and foreign markets. It is conducive to entering the international high-end market. It is believed that China sanitary ware factories will become stronger.
For decoration, it is not easy to choose a suitable washroom basin. There are a lot of basins that are just plain useless.
Should we choose an over-counter, under-counter, integrated or pedestal basin ?
Let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of these basins and see which features are what we want most.
The bathroom is sometimes a dirty space, which is not easy to clean and take care of. The dampness, dirt, and bacteria can easily breed. Well, there may be cockroaches and spiders...
To keep the bathroom clean and tidy, the two most important points are: easy to tidy up and keep it dry.
If you choose basins based on these two points, let's analyze them one by one.
Above Counter Basin (Always Beautiful)
I stayed in a hotel once. The bathroom design was very creative. There are two wash basins. One is a normal under-counter basin, and the other is an above-counter basin with excellent artistic sense.
I use the under-counter basin for washing, but I always glance at the above-counter basin like a work of art.
Almost all such beautiful above counter basins can become an installation art in the home. For those who are pursuing art decoration, you can consider buying an above counter basin.
Under Counter Basin (Practical)
The embedded under counter basin and the "invisible" shape make the wash area look more refined and simple. This is probably a basin that many families use more often.
The basin connected with the countertop (Easy to Install)
The countertop and the basin are integrally formed, which saves a lot of trouble for cleaning. Because it is a modular grouping mode, the installation has zero pressure.
Semi-hanging Basin (Saving Space)
A semi-hanging basin is suitable for some customers, if we want to leave a little more space.
Pedestal Basin (Long Legs)
Especially suitable for use in small spaces.
Cylindrical Basin (Artistic Sense)
The cylindrical basin can be disassembled. Because it is straight-through, it is not easy to block. The disadvantage is that there is no countertop for placing bathroom accessories.
The selection of the basin also needs to be decided according to the specific design plan, such as shape, color matching, size and so on.
Finally, in order to keep this space dry and clean, we need to use a dry towel to wipe off the water in time, ventilate as much time as possible every day, and so on. Although it may seem troublesome, once you develop a habit, it will naturally be a lot easier .