Views: 56 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-10 Origin: Site
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. Industrial style kitchen design.
2. This sweet gray kitchen is equipped with golden cabinet handles and natural wood fittings. The table with green leaves adds a lot of color to the small kitchen, which can maximize the dining space in an instant.
3. The wine glass is the focus point of this home, highlighted by the light from the strip lights in the glass cabinet.
4. If because of space reasons, wall cabinets cannot be customized. An open kitchen can be realized by gradually narrowing the cabinet width.
5. Design a peninsula in the center of the kitchen by extending the cabinets.
6. Here is not only an L-shaped cabinet, but also a floor of the same shape.
7. Choose white locker. And choose blue floor cabinets and wall cabinets to break the appearance of one color and long layout.
8. If the kitchen has a window facing the outside, the kitchen sink can be located in front of the window, just like this green kitchen.
9. In this black kitchen, the ceiling extension is also black and equipped with spotlights. The accessory materials on the ceiling add color to the layout, and the two-color cabinets have unique light and dark design.
10. A series of pink designs and copper accessories are matched with pink blue decorations to exude perfect contrast and warmth.
11. The golden honey color and black bring the perfect color combination to the light gray and white kitchen.
12. The golden faucet, silver oven, copper vases and candle holders add highlights to the white kitchen.
13. You can merge two separate rooms together, like this kitchen with a washing machine.
14. The floor cabinets and wall cabinets are right-angled and uniquely arranged.
15. Use two rows of wall cabinets of different depths to break the rigid arrangement of parallel double rows.
16. L-shaped wall cabinet with recessed lighting. Create a unique kitchen layout through a series of different color combinations.