Views:40 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-02-11 Origin:Site
The bathroom is the wettest place in the house, and it is easy to breed bacteria if it is not properly cleaned. Next, learn these tips to make the bathroom as clean as new!
Clean the Faucet
Does the water stain on the faucet look dirty? Water stain can be removed with one trick! Mix the white vinegar and baking soda powder evenly, put the toilet paper in and soak it completely, then cover the faucet for 30 to 60 minutes, uncover it and rinse with water.
Cleaning the Shower Head
If the shower head is used for a long time, there will be a layer of scale on the surface, which looks dirty, and even more serious it will block the water outlet! You can take a plastic bag, pour white vinegar, wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band, soak it for 1 hour and then dry it with a dry towel. The shower head will be as clean as new. A clean shower head is much more comfortable to use!
Cleaning the Toilet
1. For yellow stains that are difficult to remove in the toilet, you can sprinkle with baking soda and soak in hot water for half an hour before washing. Remember to cover the water outlet on the inner edge of the toilet with toilet paper soaked in baking soda solution to achieve the purpose of soaking. The same goes for squatting toilets!
2. If conditions permit, you can remove the toilet lid and clean the gap.
3. Add some white vinegar to the water tank, which not only has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, but also removes the scale attached to the inner wall of the water tank.
Cleaning Bathroom Tiles
The joints of toilet tiles can easily turn yellow and black. Dip and use a toothbrush with washing powder, toothpaste or baking soda can effectively brush off stains. Remember to clean up water stains every time you use the bathroom!
Cleaning the Exhaust Fan
Exhaust fans can help keep the toilet dry, but because of the inconvenience of cleaning, it is often overlooked by us and becomes a place to hide dirt!
1. Remove the fan cover, soak it in soapy water and wash it, and then dry it.
2. Soak the rag in soapy water, wring it out, and carefully scrub the fan blades and vents. Finally wipe it with a dry towel.
3. Install the dried fan cover as it is.
Cleaning the Mirror
Bathroom mirrors are often stained with toothpaste, water stains and other things. At this time, you might as well use the leftover black tea bag to gently wipe the spots on the mirror, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to restore it to new.
Clean Rust Stains
The bathroom is damp. In case the metal utensils rust, you can cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice on the rust stains, soak for 10 minutes, brush off with a brush, and finally clean it with clean water.
There are many bottles and cans in the bathroom. You can apply a layer of nail polish on the bottom of the rust-prone material in advance to prevent rust.