Many years later, people who use black frame shower doors and windows will surely be grateful for this choice.
The black frame has always been loved by people because of its beautiful industrial style. We believe that it is only a matter of time before people find the elegant beauty of a bathroom with black frame shower doors and windows. Black-framed doors and windows made of aluminum or steel look very beautiful in the factory. Whether it is used in the bathroom or other places, it will receive fascinating results. Let's directly look at 8 display pictures that reflect the advantages of black frame shower rooms. I believe there is always one suitable for you.
1. Black frame bathroom doors and windows are the eye-catching emperor of the decoration industry!
Even with Karaka marble floors and expensive dressers decorated with quartz, the star of the bathroom is still the brass shower head and black aluminum bathroom doors and windows. If you are looking for exquisite bathroom decoration, it is really black framed doors and windows.
2. The black frame shower room doors and windows give a unique industrial style.
A black framed shower door with coverless lamps and a modern yellow dressing table can create an attractive industrial atmosphere. The high glass window design not only facilitates daylighting but also ensures privacy.
3. The black frame doors and windows show the beauty of elegance.
When the black frame doors and windows reach the roof directly from the ground, they can make the small room look taller than it actually is. Matched with herringbone parallel pattern floor tiles, a small white marble dressing table and a tall dressing mirror. The overall effect is so elegant and restrained.
4. The black frame shower room makes the large white areas appear clearer.
White floor tiles + white bathtub + white sink, the bathroom can easily become monotonous. At this time, we can use black frame shower room and black hexagonal tiles in the shower room to enhance the contrast with the white environment, making the whole room more layered and three-dimensional. Finally, brass showers, brass faucets and geometric chandeliers are used to make the finishing touch.
5. The black framed doors and windows make the walk-in shower room stand out.
An open shower saves space in a small space. It is hard to imagine how elegant a shower room with framed doors and windows is! Due to the good closure of the black frame doors and windows, the slate wall panels and the mosaic wall tiles on the upper wall embellish them, the whole shower room is like a small room fully decorated.
6. A shower room with a black frame is simply too modern.
Patterned floor tiles, black framed shower doors and windows, and a black dressing table, one of the countless bathrooms in London, looks perfectly adapted to the urban environment in which it is located.
7. The black frame shower room can be easily connected with different styles.
Hesitating between your favorite pastoral style, industrial style and modern style? The black frame shower room will help you solve it! It can act as a bridge between styles, helping different style elements to seamlessly match together.
8. The black frame shower room are timeless decorations.
The black frame shower room may only be fresh for a short period of time, but it does not mean that it will soon become obsolete. This is a decoration with permanent vitality. Especially when paired with other classic elements, like mosaic tiles, subway tiles and some traditional decorations, the black frame shower room has a simple yet elegant charm.
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items. Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. We are one-stop supplier of bathroom and kitchen products.
In 2021 the U.S. kitchen and bathroom market is expected to reach $158.6 billion.
The United States is the world's largest importer of kitchen and bathroom products. For exporters of kitchen and bathroom products, the US market is very important. In January 2021, the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) released the "2021 Market Outlook Report". The report shows that the U.S. kitchen and bathroom industry will continue to grow, and the overall expenditure on kitchen and bathroom projects will increase in the coming year.
The industry predicts that after the overall decline of 5.9% in the U.S. kitchen and bathroom industry in 2020, it will reach 158.6 billion U.S. dollars in 2021, an increase of 16.6%, and an increase of 9% in 2018 and 1% in 2019. At the same time, it is expected that the growth of new houses will exceed 22%, while the renovation project will increase by 10%. High-end and mid-range projects are expected to lead, both of which are expected to increase by 20% than last year.
U. S. homeowners believe that the kitchen and bathroom area are twice as important as other spaces in the house. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the role of the kitchen is particularly prominent. 70% of homeowners believe that the kitchen is extremely important, compared to the previous proportion 64%.
With people's renewed attention to these family areas, the industry expects that large-scale interior renovation projects, including kitchen renovations, will usher in a new round of changes. This year may see a shift from the DIY in 2020 to the need for professional installers for kitchens and bathrooms. Many of these projects were delayed during the pandemic due to the risk of installation personnel carrying virus.
The report pointed out some motivations and inspirations to continue to promote the renovation project:
Although large-scale and more professional projects are planned to increase this year, saving money (attention 25%), project execution in leisure time (attention 23%), and health and safety issues (22%) are the main reasons for the increase in DIY.
Residents said that improving the aesthetics of the house was the main motivation for renovating the bathroom (16%) and kitchen (15%), followed by maximizing the quality and durability, and increasing the value of the house.
Houseowners pursuing cost-effectiveness and maximizing the use of existing budgets focus on renewing cabinets (52% of projects), plumbing (43% of projects), smart home products (57% of projects), and water purification systems (54% of projects) .
Family income and family member structure both affect the cost of kitchen renovation. "Mature families", that is, families with members over 45 years old and no children, have the highest percentage of upgrades to advanced functions in the kitchen.
Google search and social media are the main sources of inspiration for kitchen and bathroom renovations. Most owners stated that they rely on more than one source for inspiration. Young single homeowners or couples tend to rely more on Google and Instagram, while adults over 45 prefer to know what the other families did.
Economic factors that may affect renovation activities include:
1. A 10% increase in the operating rate of single-family housing in 2020 will drive a 17% increase in new residential building materials in 2021.
2. Of the total expenditure on residential kitchens and bathrooms, new houses accounted for 57%, reaching US$90 billion; residential renovations accounted for 43%, reaching US$68.6 billion.
3. Mortgage interest rates, which are about 1% lower than 2020, will continue to drive the home buying boom.
4. As the US houses for sale hit a record low, the price of stock houses will usher in price increase, which will indirectly promote house renovation rather than purchase of new houses.
5. The research report predicts that, driven by supply shortage and potential demand, total house prices will appreciate by about 31% between 2020 and 2023.
ALWEN Dual handle bathroom faucet, a luxury modern contemporary three hole bathroom vanity sink lavatory faucet. Brushed nickel/Chrome finish. UPC, cUPC, NSF certified, lead free bathroom faucet.
This bathroom faucet comes in a beautiful polished chrome finish and is practical and stylish. Its center set design with handles will keep your bathroom simple, modern, and keeping space tight and easy to clean.
Solid Brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish
Swiss NEOPERL Aerator ensures perfect water flow and environment friendly.
High Arc faucet spout ensures enough space for washing hands and clean.
Aquacubic provides "Quality Bath & Kitchen Solution" to our customers.
Quality is always the first priority of Aquacubic. We understand the importance of quality to our clients, and quality is the foundation for long -term cooperation. To deliver high quality products, we established the whole quality system from raw materials checking to mass production audit and final products inspection. Most of our products are CE and CUPC certified.
Cooperating with Aquacubic is cost saving. Aquacubic make great investment in machines to increase production efficiency. Thanks to long existence in the industry and good relationship with material suppliers, Aquacubic has good cost control system and bargain power, to ensure competitive pricing for our customers. Once you contact with Aquacubic, you will find yourself are in service of a hardworking, reliable, sincere team with good communication skills. Our associates also provide value-added service for design, test report, shipment arranging, freight cost control and so on.
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate for your contacting and business.
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
What are the advantages of the pull down kitchen faucet?
The pull-down kitchen faucet has the advantages of large cleaning range, 2 types of water outlet modes and automatic reset. It is more practical and comfortable to use than ordinary faucets, and the price difference is not much. Therefore, pull-down faucet is recommended. After all, the price is not expensive, it is more suitable to get it in one step, and it will be a lot more convenient to use.
Advantages of Pull Down Faucet
1. Large Cleaning Range
The pull-down faucet can not only be pulled out, but also can be rotated 360 degrees, which is much more convenient for washing countertops and pots.
2. Two kinds of Water Outlet Modes
The pull-down faucet has 2 water outlet modes, namely stream and spray modes. The spray shower type has a large and soft water range, which is suitable for washing fruits and vegetables. Don't worry about the impact of water on the fruits and vegetables to cause damage. The pull-down basin faucet makes it easy to wash your hair in the morning.
3. Precise And Automatic Return
The pull-down faucet has an automatic return function. After use, just release the faucet and it will automatically return to the main body. All series of pull-down faucets from Aquacubic are equipped with reflex control system, which can be pulled freely and return to position automatically after use. In general, the pull-down faucet is more practical and comfortable to use than the ordinary faucet, and the price is not much more expensive. Therefore, it is recommended that the newly decorated house can use the pull-down faucet. By the way, many have faucets that are particularly prone to water stains and fingerprint imprints. For this problem, Aquacubic has an anti-fingerprint series that does not leave fingerprints and water stains and is not easy to get oil stains. Just a quick wipe, faucet will be very clean. Even if it is not cleaned for a long time, it is always as new, which can reduce a lot of housework burden.
The bathroom is the wettest place in the house, and it is easy to breed bacteria if it is not properly cleaned. Next, learn these tips to make the bathroom as clean as new!
Clean the Faucet
Does the water stain on the faucet look dirty? Water stain can be removed with one trick! Mix the white vinegar and baking soda powder evenly, put the toilet paper in and soak it completely, then cover the faucet for 30 to 60 minutes, uncover it and rinse with water.
Cleaning the Shower Head
If the shower head is used for a long time, there will be a layer of scale on the surface, which looks dirty, and even more serious it will block the water outlet! You can take a plastic bag, pour white vinegar, wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band, soak it for 1 hour and then dry it with a dry towel. The shower head will be as clean as new. A clean shower head is much more comfortable to use!
Cleaning the Toilet
1. For yellow stains that are difficult to remove in the toilet, you can sprinkle with baking soda and soak in hot water for half an hour before washing. Remember to cover the water outlet on the inner edge of the toilet with toilet paper soaked in baking soda solution to achieve the purpose of soaking. The same goes for squatting toilets!
2. If conditions permit, you can remove the toilet lid and clean the gap.
3. Add some white vinegar to the water tank, which not only has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, but also removes the scale attached to the inner wall of the water tank.
Cleaning Bathroom Tiles
The joints of toilet tiles can easily turn yellow and black. Dip and use a toothbrush with washing powder, toothpaste or baking soda can effectively brush off stains. Remember to clean up water stains every time you use the bathroom!
Cleaning the Exhaust Fan
Exhaust fans can help keep the toilet dry, but because of the inconvenience of cleaning, it is often overlooked by us and becomes a place to hide dirt!
1. Remove the fan cover, soak it in soapy water and wash it, and then dry it.
2. Soak the rag in soapy water, wring it out, and carefully scrub the fan blades and vents. Finally wipe it with a dry towel.
3. Install the dried fan cover as it is.
Cleaning the Mirror
Bathroom mirrors are often stained with toothpaste, water stains and other things. At this time, you might as well use the leftover black tea bag to gently wipe the spots on the mirror, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to restore it to new.
Clean Rust Stains
The bathroom is damp. In case the metal utensils rust, you can cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice on the rust stains, soak for 10 minutes, brush off with a brush, and finally clean it with clean water.
There are many bottles and cans in the bathroom. You can apply a layer of nail polish on the bottom of the rust-prone material in advance to prevent rust.
Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
According to the current fashion trend, the kitchen faucets of major brands are based on the hard strength (cartridge and material), They have also started to work together with their soft power (technical content, appearance design, etc.), so if you want to reach the level of one-step purchase, It is necessary to understand what the modern kitchen faucet looks like with both soft and hard strength. In a word, it can meet the daily practical functions of the kitchen, in line with the modern "everything is intelligent" home trend, but also have a bright appearance design.
1. Single Handle Faucet
The faucet is a hot and cold water mixer. Turn the handle to choose hot or cold water.
2. Double Handle Faucet
Water flow can be controlled separately for cold and hot water.
This is also called an 8 inch model.
3. Widespread Faucet
Two handles and water spout are separate from each other.
4. Touchless Sensor Faucet
No need to touch or turn the lever to make the faucet work.
Faucet can also be in manual or automatic mode.
5. Wall Mount Faucet
Faucet is installed in the wall. More worktop space around the sink with the standing faucet.
6. Bridge Kitchen Faucet
Two handles kitchen faucet with pull down sprayer.
Elegant design and classic style complement any kitchen.
7. Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
The sprayerhead can be pulled straight out.
Large pots can be easily filled with this function.
8. Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
The sprayerhead is similiar to the pull-out faucet.
With the high arc, it is more suitable for dish cleaning.
9. Beverage Faucet
360 degrees swivel spout: Adjust to any angles with easy access to any areas of the sink.
Drip-free performance; Lead-free brass body.
10. Faucet with Side Sprayer
The side spray is separate from the faucet itself and is an alternative to the pull-out/pull-down faucets.
This is added to an extra sink hole.