When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. Industrial style kitchen design.
2. This sweet gray kitchen is equipped with golden cabinet handles and natural wood fittings. The table with green leaves adds a lot of color to the small kitchen, which can maximize the dining space in an instant.
3. The wine glass is the focus point of this home, highlighted by the light from the strip lights in the glass cabinet.
4. If because of space reasons, wall cabinets cannot be customized. An open kitchen can be realized by gradually narrowing the cabinet width.
5. Design a peninsula in the center of the kitchen by extending the cabinets.
6. Here is not only an L-shaped cabinet, but also a floor of the same shape.
7. Choose white locker. And choose blue floor cabinets and wall cabinets to break the appearance of one color and long layout.
8. If the kitchen has a window facing the outside, the kitchen sink can be located in front of the window, just like this green kitchen.
9. In this black kitchen, the ceiling extension is also black and equipped with spotlights. The accessory materials on the ceiling add color to the layout, and the two-color cabinets have unique light and dark design.
10. A series of pink designs and copper accessories are matched with pink blue decorations to exude perfect contrast and warmth.
11. The golden honey color and black bring the perfect color combination to the light gray and white kitchen.
12. The golden faucet, silver oven, copper vases and candle holders add highlights to the white kitchen.
13. You can merge two separate rooms together, like this kitchen with a washing machine.
14. The floor cabinets and wall cabinets are right-angled and uniquely arranged.
15. Use two rows of wall cabinets of different depths to break the rigid arrangement of parallel double rows.
16. L-shaped wall cabinet with recessed lighting. Create a unique kitchen layout through a series of different color combinations.
The sink must be installed in the bathroom? Take a look at these locations that may be more suitable for sinks in your new home!
As a patient with lazy cancer, where to put the sink determines how many steps I have to take to wash my hands. Do I have to go to the bathroom after eating snacks and watching a drama at night, and getting up to wash my hands? Can't the sink be placed at the door? Put it under my nose? Or even in the balcony close to me? The answer is yes.
01. Where should the sink be moved out of the bathroom?
In order to make it easier for you to use, we will give you a few common places to put the sink. It can be installed in the hallway. There may be few people who think of this, but it is very common in Japan. As long as space permits, they will find a way to add a sink near the hallway so that they can wash their hands as soon as they enter the house. In addition, the sink can also be used as a partition of the entrance, so that even the entrance hall is made.
Put the sink on the aisle at the entrance of the bathroom. In this way, the dry and wet separations can be easily realized. Because the washbasin only occupies a small area, the total space will not become small.
If you are worried that the total appearance will be affected by putting it outside, and later storage can not be done well and it is messy, you can directly weaken it visually during the renovation by adding a wall to enclose it.
Wooden fences or glass can also be used as partitions, and cabinets can be used for storage on top.
The glass partition can prevent water from splashing everywhere when washing hands, and keep the space visually transparent.
If there is a gap between two rooms, you may consider putting the sink here. Such as between two bedrooms, between the kitchen and the bathroom, etc.
The advantage of this is that it can make full use of the space and avoid the waste of repeated settings. At the same time, it can also have the function of dividing space. It can also be installed on the balcony. Modern people spend most of their time in the living room. If you put the sink on the balcony closest to the living room, because there is plenty of light and the view is open, will you feel better when you wash your hands?
We can also put the washing machine next to it, throw the clothes in and wash them.
It is relatively rare to install on the dressing table. A dressing table can be placed in the bedroom to store all kinds of small things, and it can be combined with the sink. Sinks can be installed in the bathroom, outside the bathroom, or between the cloakroom and the bathroom.
According to our thoughts, these may seem strange, but starting from the owner’s living habits, it seems to be a reasonable design. Tip: The disadvantage of placing the sink outside the bathroom is the laying of water and sewage and waterproofing. Need to discuss with construction workers in advance and implement as required. Waterproofing should also be done well. It is recommended to follow the waterproof standard of the dry area of the bathroom, and apply waterproof paint at least 30cm high on the wall near the sink and on the floor. Secondly, there is no door to block the washbasin outside. If the storage is not done properly, the messy scene will be directly exposed. Therefore, the corresponding storage function must be done well, and the choice of towels even become stricter. Otherwise sit in the living room and see a messy washing area.
02. An easy-to-use sink can be like this.
In addition to moving the washbasin, its appearance and comfort should also keep up. You need to know the following knowledge. The style of the washbasin: Above counter basin and under counter basin. Above counter basin has a super good looking. In addition to square, round, oval, there may be other petal shapes to choose from. Generally they can be matched with high body faucets.
The under-counter basin is installed under the countertop and glued to the countertop from bottom to top. The advantage is that it is very convenient to clean the countertop. It is very common to have water on the countertop, you can easily wipe the water into the basin. It is more convenient to have a mirror cabinet, and the storage capacity can be improved a lot. Some mirror cabinets are fully enclosed, and some are partially open for storage. What kind of mirror cabinet to choose depends on your living habits.
Light is a top requirement for looking in a mirror. Most people may only install a mirror headlight above the mirror. In fact, the best way is to set up lights on the left and right sides of the mirror, which is about one person wide. Many professional dressing tables are set up in this way.
Double Basin Design
The double basin design can improve life efficiency. For example, a family of four has to go to school and work at the same time. And two people washing together is also very warm. Of course, double basins may only be suitable for large bathroom space.
It can be a basin or not. An artistic design. For example, in a retro-style home, try a bicycle wash basin.
There are also a few stacked stones. Is there a trace of natural "spring" style when the water runs out from the stone?
If you like minimalist style, consider this transparent glass wash basin.
If you want to realize the separation of dry and wet, but in the small area of the bathroom it cannot be realized, the above method can be considered. It is indeed completely reasonable and feasible to move the sink out.
Whether the owner of a house is willing to clean the room, the point is not how nice the living room is, but how clean the bathroom is. So what should a good-looking bathroom need to be? Let's take a look. The sink over vanity is the most important part of the bathroom. Therefore, a nice sink can add a lot to the beauty of the bathroom.
There are two types of drainage.
Drainage in Wall: no exposed pipes can be seen, more beautiful.
Drainage in Floor: It can be seen that the pipe is directly connected to the countertop from the floor. There will be more cleaning work.
The advantage of the in-wall drainage is that if there is a leak in the drainage pipe upstairs, the neighbors downstairs will not be flooded.
The disadvantage is that once the drainage pipe buried in the wall is blocked, the wall needs to be destroyed, and the pipe may be dredged. But redoing the wall decoration is a new problem.
So you must use good materials when burying it, or you will be tossing yourself. Chinese families basically use the in-floor drainage, so they all need to customize the bulky cabinet to cover it.
Compared with the traditional floor-mounted bathroom cabinets, the wall-mounted cabinets has a better appearance and lightness. Its bottom is suspended, which is very convenient to clean up. And without a hint of bulkiness, it looks very stylish and beautiful.
Wall-mounted wash basins generally choose in-wall drainage, and the drain pipe is perfectly hidden in the wall. So drain pipe can not be seen. It will improve overall aesthetics. Therefore, before installing the washbasin, drainage treatment must be done so that it will not cause too much trouble for later maintenance.
In addition, the bottom of the washbasin can be selected according to your own preferences, made into an open partition or a closed cabinet, or simply mixed and matched, which can meet the storage needs of towels and some toiletries.
In modern bathroom design, floor-standing vanities are also welcomed by many young people today. However, its bottom is not completely close to the ground, and it does not look as solid and bulky as it used to be. It is basically designed with a bottom space, and it is supported by thin feet, which is also very convenient to install.
Of course, in addition to the pursuit of beauty, if you do not do a good job in the shower separation, it may cause water stains to penetrate or erode the cabinet legs, which will shorten the service life of the vanity over time.
There is no fixed choice for the drainage method of the floor-standing cabinet.
Even if you hide the sewer pipes in the cabinet in order to save effort, you can still ensure beautiful and practical effects. Make full use of the space. All objects will be placed neatly and uniformly.
I always thought that the washbasin is everything.
Later, after listening to the professional tasting, I realized how superficial such thoughts are. The washbasin is only a small part.
Above counter basin: high-end and high-grade.
Advantages: safe and convenient, many choices, the most important thing is easy disassembly.
Disadvantages: warping will appear at the connection with the countertop, especially the cheap water basin. And it is prone to leaking water to the sink cabinet. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low-key luxury.
Advantages: integrated with the countertop, beautiful and easy to clean.
Disadvantages: The countertop needs to be processed and installed in the workshop. The designer or installation worker who has insufficient experience will cause the water basin to deviate from the middle of the sink cabinet; it is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle; it is inconvenient to disassemble.
By the form of installation, it can be divided into two types. One is a floor-standing and the other is a wall-mounted. Generally, floor-standing cabinets are used in bathrooms with separate shower rooms, and are more compatible with floor drainage. If your bathroom has a larger space, you can choose floor-standing wash cabinets.
Wall-mounted wash cabinets have become more popular in recent years. Its biggest advantage is that it is easy to take care of and save space.
In short, in this era of pursuing the supreme beauty, even the vanity has become more advanced unknowingly! If you don't want to make your vanity and bathroom sink look so mediocre, you might as well do some bold attempts and use the most popular design to improve the quality of life!
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business.
We can provide total solution for projects. Look forward to cooperating with you.
Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
The home is inseparable from the support of basic hardware. Don't underestimate the basic hardware. Their technological content and technical barriers are higher than you can imagine.
Of course, the difference in quality and price is even more surprising.
Basic hardware generally includes: hinges, damper, sliding rails, etc. Put it simple, all the hardware components that enable the cabinet and the pull basket to achieve the functions of opening, sliding, and staying.
The most used is the hinge. It not only needs to connect the cabinet body and the door panel accurately, but also bear the weight of the door panel alone. And all doors must be kept neatly arranged. Otherwise, it may loosen and fall after a period of time.
In the design of the entire drawer, the most important accessory is the sliding rail. Due to the special environment of the kitchen, even if the low-quality sliding rail feels good in the short term, it will be difficult to push and pull after a longer time.
The damper is matched with the sliding rail and the hinge. The damper has two most important functions. One is to improve the precision of the hardware, and the other is shock absorption.
Flip up Door Support: First of all, it is sturdy and has no shaking, the surface is smooth and the workmanship is fine. And it is smooth and quiet in use.
In addition, damper and rebound depend on whether the force is uniform, and if there is no load, test whether it can be smooth and quiet under load, and whether there is obvious friction and jamming.
Considering the frequency of use, be sure to choose a big brand. The good ones can last for decades, and the poor ones will have quality problems in three to five years.
Now we will introduce the international brands of kitchen hardware products and their characteristics.
GRASS of Austria is one of the largest hardware vendors in the world, focusing on the development of furniture hardware, just like their slogan: Let the opening and closing of furniture become the most comfortable experience.
Their products are mainly comfortable to use. The best product is the sliding rail system. Others include hinges and upturn supports.
Salice of Italy is a veritable king of hinges, and the world's first modern furniture hinge was made by them.
In the European high-end furniture market, it is in a "monopoly" position. The top cabinets in Germany and Italy almost all use Salice's hinges.
Expensive and good.
No need OEM service from other factories. 100% of the spare parts are all from Europe. Surface treatment and rich colors are also a major feature.
Hettich in Germany is like a furniture hardware store, with a multi-faceted product line, which is still a little different from the two above.
Many people think of them as expensive, solid materials and excellent performance.
Then there is Blum in Austria, which is more like a cabinet hardware store. The main product is hinges, which is still far from Salice. Most professional cabinet brands use Blum's hinges. Blum is the most well-known hinge company in China.
Finally, let us talk about the German KESSEBOHMER, which is smaller than the above ones. It focuses on the cabinet hardware. The design and craftsmanship are excellent. The selection of materials is strict and the workmanship is fine.
And there also is Hafele. Hafele is almost like an international distribution center for hardware accessories. The product line is rich, covering construction, furniture, cabinets and other fields. Most products are from global procurement and OEM factory. Hafele can be called Carrefour in the hardware industry.
The ranking of domestic hardware brands has changed considerably. The more famous ones are DTC and HIGOLD.
DTC mainly has a large output. The domestic output in China is the first. It is also among the best in the world. The main products are connectors, hinges and slide rails.
HIGOLD, the latecomer, takes the lead. Focusing on functional hardware. Product advantages are function and design.
The bathroom is the wettest place in the house, and it is easy to breed bacteria if it is not properly cleaned. Next, learn these tips to make the bathroom as clean as new!
Clean the Faucet
Does the water stain on the faucet look dirty? Water stain can be removed with one trick! Mix the white vinegar and baking soda powder evenly, put the toilet paper in and soak it completely, then cover the faucet for 30 to 60 minutes, uncover it and rinse with water.
Cleaning the Shower Head
If the shower head is used for a long time, there will be a layer of scale on the surface, which looks dirty, and even more serious it will block the water outlet! You can take a plastic bag, pour white vinegar, wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band, soak it for 1 hour and then dry it with a dry towel. The shower head will be as clean as new. A clean shower head is much more comfortable to use!
Cleaning the Toilet
1. For yellow stains that are difficult to remove in the toilet, you can sprinkle with baking soda and soak in hot water for half an hour before washing. Remember to cover the water outlet on the inner edge of the toilet with toilet paper soaked in baking soda solution to achieve the purpose of soaking. The same goes for squatting toilets!
2. If conditions permit, you can remove the toilet lid and clean the gap.
3. Add some white vinegar to the water tank, which not only has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, but also removes the scale attached to the inner wall of the water tank.
Cleaning Bathroom Tiles
The joints of toilet tiles can easily turn yellow and black. Dip and use a toothbrush with washing powder, toothpaste or baking soda can effectively brush off stains. Remember to clean up water stains every time you use the bathroom!
Cleaning the Exhaust Fan
Exhaust fans can help keep the toilet dry, but because of the inconvenience of cleaning, it is often overlooked by us and becomes a place to hide dirt!
1. Remove the fan cover, soak it in soapy water and wash it, and then dry it.
2. Soak the rag in soapy water, wring it out, and carefully scrub the fan blades and vents. Finally wipe it with a dry towel.
3. Install the dried fan cover as it is.
Cleaning the Mirror
Bathroom mirrors are often stained with toothpaste, water stains and other things. At this time, you might as well use the leftover black tea bag to gently wipe the spots on the mirror, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to restore it to new.
Clean Rust Stains
The bathroom is damp. In case the metal utensils rust, you can cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice on the rust stains, soak for 10 minutes, brush off with a brush, and finally clean it with clean water.
There are many bottles and cans in the bathroom. You can apply a layer of nail polish on the bottom of the rust-prone material in advance to prevent rust.
In addition to the living room and kitchen, the bathroom that we use every day must not be sloppy in design. No matter if it is more than 10 square meters or less than 2 square meters, you must plan well to use practical and safe bathroom equipment: whether to arrange full bathroom equipment (including bathtub) or half bathroom equipment (excluding bathtub), independent or combined hand washing basins, what materials should be used for floor tiles and walls, and how to effectively use small and distorted spaces without waste, how to place multi-functional equipment without being crowded. If you are being worried about these, you can refer to these 5 bathroom design ideas from style to function, and collect them as inspiration for future designs.
Bathroom Design One: Tiles
For a water-filled bathroom, the easiest way is to attach tiles, which are not only waterproof, but also dry quickly. Common 30*30cm tiles are easy to construct and easy to clean; mosaic tiles can be arranged in patterns, and wood grain tiles solve the problem of solid wood prone to moisture and mildew. Textured bamboo tiles also have anti-slip effects, which are both functional and can create multiple styles of bathroom design materials.
Bathroom Design Two: Cement wall
Using cement as the theme of the bathroom space makes the space pure, visually extraordinarily refreshing and clean. And there is no need to worry about the accumulation of scale in the crevices of the tiles. For maintenance, as long as the bottom is waterproof, the upper transparent waterproof paint is basically unlikely to have sanding problems.
Bathroom Design Three: Black Frame Glass
Industrial style can not only be used in public spaces. For small-sized houses and the bathroom of the master bedroom, black-framed glass can be used instead of solid wall partitions. Not only is it visually more open and transparent, it has its own style compared to ordinary glass compartments.
Bathroom Design Four: Separation of Dry and Wet
Similar to hotels and Japanese residences, sinks and showers can be separate. The independent design not only alleviates the problem of insufficient bathroom space, but also makes the sink a part of the room or public space, and it is also more convenient to use.
Bathroom Design Five: Shower Curtain as A Cubicle
If you want to have both a shower and a bathtub in a small bathroom space, try replacing the glass compartment with a shower curtain. In this way, the basic dry and wet separation can be achieved, and the space occupied by the fixed partition door can be avoided. It has high appearance and can change the pattern style according to the mood.
Don't think that after the new house is renovated, it will be as pleasing as the propaganda album. After the new house is renovated, a large amount of decoration waste will be generated. Dust, stains and marks from the decoration will be left on the walls and glass. Just like a baby who was just born, she will have a cute appearance after washing and putting on clean clothes.
Cleaning the newly renovated new home is an important task after decorating the new home. It is also the most laborious task. Facing a messy and unstructured new home, you don’t know where to start. Summarize the first cleaning experience after the renovation. We hope it will be of reference significance to you.
01 Cleaning Service
Those who are clueless about the cleaning of a new house can choose the cleaning service of a housekeeping company. Housekeeping companies have their own routines and tools for cleaning work. It is also a way to hand over professional cleaning work to them. The premise is to choose a qualified and high-quality housekeeping company. Services include: house dust removal, cleaning up decoration garbage, wiping glass, cleaning the floor, decontamination and disinfection of kitchen and toilet, cleaning up decoration traces, etc.
Notes on cleaning service
1. Organize a list of cleaning precautions, and list some areas that need special cleaning to avoid omissions. The decoration materials of each family are different. It is necessary to tell them some precautions, such as which places and areas cannot use water or chemical cleaners. These need to be communicated clearly with the housekeeping company before starting work.
2. Clearly state the materials of walls, floors, furniture, etc. that need to be cleaned, and let the staff prepare appropriate cleaning tools.
3. Communicate clearly about the tools needed for cleaning, which are brought by the staff and which are prepared by us.
4. Communicate clearly on the disposal method of the cleaned up waste, whether to throw it away or keep it somewhere.
5. Supervision, including whether to do a good job in dust prevention and cleaning of dead ends.
02 Clean Up by Yourself
Some people are unwilling to hand over their new homes to strangers to clean up, so they do their own cleaning work. Cleaning in person is nothing more than two things: preparing tools and clarifying the order of cleaning.
Preparation of Tools:
1. These will be used to clean the wall.
Small brush, sandpaper (to polish the paint on the wall), shovel, glass spatula, wet paper towel (to wipe the wallpaper), ladder.
2. These will be used to clean the ground.
Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, nano sponge, rag (use a discarded old bed sheet; the size can be cut at will. It is big enough), dust cover, garbage bag.
3. Protective Equipment
Shoe covers, gloves, aprons, masks.
4. Cleaning Utensils
Detergents, maintenance agents, disinfectants, glue removers.
Cleaning follows the order from top to bottom and from the inside to the outside.
Start cleaning from the room first, and then go to the kitchen and living room. The bathroom can be placed last, because the bathroom is a place where water is used repeatedly during the cleaning process.
Like kitchens and bathrooms, where there are wall tiles, they need to be cleaned from top to bottom to clean up the gaps in the tiles and the paint spots and glue stains on the surface.
03 Cleaning Techniques
During the decoration process, many traces of material adhesion will be left, and some cleaning skills are required.
Tape print: Use a damp cloth to wet it for a while before wiping.
Paint traces: Use paint remover or turpentine.
Marker marks: Wipe with a rag or damp paper towel with some alcohol.
Tile stains: Use special detergent for tiles to clean, paint and drawing pen fluid can be cleaned with turpentine, pyruvic acid or alkali.
Cement on glass: If it is a small cement stain, wipe it with a damp cloth and then scrape it off with a spatula. If it is a stubborn and large cement block, you can use the toilet cleaner to remove it. The effect is very good.
Tips: The toilet cleaner is acidic. Wear gloves when using it and don't think that the toilet cleaner is effective in removing cement and use it on tiles and marble floors. In addition, do not use alkaline soap at the same time when removing the cement on the glass.
04 Cleaning Can Be Done Separately.
In fact, if the new house cleaning work is done step by step during the renovation process, the subsequent cleaning will not be so laborious. Separate the cleaning work to these renovation steps:
1. After the water supply line and electricity are completed, and the walls and ground are leveled, the whole house can be cleaned and clean up the discarded decoration garbage.
2. When laying tiles, remind the workers to wipe off the cement stains on the surface of the tiles after laying the tiles.
3. After painting the wall and floor, you can clean it again.
If you have other new house cleaning experience, please leave a message to share with us.