In 2021 the U.S. kitchen and bathroom market is expected to reach $158.6 billion.
The United States is the world's largest importer of kitchen and bathroom products. For exporters of kitchen and bathroom products, the US market is very important. In January 2021, the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) released the "2021 Market Outlook Report". The report shows that the U.S. kitchen and bathroom industry will continue to grow, and the overall expenditure on kitchen and bathroom projects will increase in the coming year.
The industry predicts that after the overall decline of 5.9% in the U.S. kitchen and bathroom industry in 2020, it will reach 158.6 billion U.S. dollars in 2021, an increase of 16.6%, and an increase of 9% in 2018 and 1% in 2019. At the same time, it is expected that the growth of new houses will exceed 22%, while the renovation project will increase by 10%. High-end and mid-range projects are expected to lead, both of which are expected to increase by 20% than last year.
U. S. homeowners believe that the kitchen and bathroom area are twice as important as other spaces in the house. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the role of the kitchen is particularly prominent. 70% of homeowners believe that the kitchen is extremely important, compared to the previous proportion 64%.
With people's renewed attention to these family areas, the industry expects that large-scale interior renovation projects, including kitchen renovations, will usher in a new round of changes. This year may see a shift from the DIY in 2020 to the need for professional installers for kitchens and bathrooms. Many of these projects were delayed during the pandemic due to the risk of installation personnel carrying virus.
The report pointed out some motivations and inspirations to continue to promote the renovation project:
Although large-scale and more professional projects are planned to increase this year, saving money (attention 25%), project execution in leisure time (attention 23%), and health and safety issues (22%) are the main reasons for the increase in DIY.
Residents said that improving the aesthetics of the house was the main motivation for renovating the bathroom (16%) and kitchen (15%), followed by maximizing the quality and durability, and increasing the value of the house.
Houseowners pursuing cost-effectiveness and maximizing the use of existing budgets focus on renewing cabinets (52% of projects), plumbing (43% of projects), smart home products (57% of projects), and water purification systems (54% of projects) .
Family income and family member structure both affect the cost of kitchen renovation. "Mature families", that is, families with members over 45 years old and no children, have the highest percentage of upgrades to advanced functions in the kitchen.
Google search and social media are the main sources of inspiration for kitchen and bathroom renovations. Most owners stated that they rely on more than one source for inspiration. Young single homeowners or couples tend to rely more on Google and Instagram, while adults over 45 prefer to know what the other families did.
Economic factors that may affect renovation activities include:
1. A 10% increase in the operating rate of single-family housing in 2020 will drive a 17% increase in new residential building materials in 2021.
2. Of the total expenditure on residential kitchens and bathrooms, new houses accounted for 57%, reaching US$90 billion; residential renovations accounted for 43%, reaching US$68.6 billion.
3. Mortgage interest rates, which are about 1% lower than 2020, will continue to drive the home buying boom.
4. As the US houses for sale hit a record low, the price of stock houses will usher in price increase, which will indirectly promote house renovation rather than purchase of new houses.
5. The research report predicts that, driven by supply shortage and potential demand, total house prices will appreciate by about 31% between 2020 and 2023.
The kitchen sink is a kitchen ware that every family must have. Because the sink is used most frequently in the kitchen, the kitchen sink must be installed carefully in order to avoid some troubles when using the sink later.
The installation of the kitchen sink is not a major project, but you must pay attention to the details. If you want to rework, it will involve cabinets and countertops, and the workload is huge.
When the kitchen sink is actually installed, although it can be placed in the final process of the kitchen, it needs to be considered when designing the cabinets at the beginning. The cabinet design should leave a space for the sink, at least to ensure that the sink can be installed. Also, when making the countertop, an approximate size of the sink must be provided to facilitate the opening of the countertop. Of course, it is best to have a specific drawing size. Then tell the workers who make the countertops, which way you want to install the sink, above counter, farmhouse, or under counter? Because the hole size of each installation method is a little different.
The following introduces some basic processes and details of the kitchen sink installation, so that you can know what should be paid attention to when checking.
1) When the sink is installed, the faucet and the water pipe are usually installed at the same time. The current faucets are generally hot and cold, so you have to connect the hot and cold water pipes, and don't get confused.
2) After the faucet is installed, connect the drain set. The overflow hole pipe and the downhole pipe are directly connected. If you need to connect the waste water pipe of the dishwasher or water purifier, you can first connect a tee to the drain pipe of the sink. All joints must be kept tightly sealed, otherwise there will be problems such as water leakage and water seepage.
3) If the sink is equipped with an installation buckle, it is necessary to fasten the installation buckle to prevent displacement and unevenness of the sink.
4) After the sink is installed, a leak and drainage test should be done. The method of testing is to fill the sink with water and see if there is any leak in the tank. Because the quality of some sinks is not good enough, there will be blisters, cracks and other reasons on the finished product that cause the sink to leak. If there is no leak, open the drain and let the sink perform a drain test. When draining, pay attention to whether there is water leakage at each interface of the sewer pipe, whether the tank drains smoothly, and whether there are too many residual water marks.
5) After doing a series of tests, if there is no problem, the edges around the sink can be sealed. Applying waterproof glue, and doing some beautification work in the follow-up. Now we have basically completed the entire installation of the sink.
During the entire installation process of the sink, the most important thing is to pay attention to the tightness. Pay attention to the contact position of the sink and the countertop or the junction of the water pipe. So as not to cause water leakage. After the sink is installed, most houses are still in the process of renovation. So keep the sink tidy and clean, and try not to expose it. Too much dust and debris will fall in the sink during decoration. If it is not cleaned up in time for a long time, it may cause problems such as watermarks and rust in the sink.
So after installing the sink, clean the sink, try to wipe off the water stains, and then cover it with a plastic cloth. When you check in later, you can open it and clean it up again. Basically, it can avoid watermarks and rust in the sink after moving in.
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
How to define accessible luxury?
It is not only a design style,
It is a high-style life philosophy.
It is prosperous in a minimalist place,
Elegance is not complicated, simplicity is not simple.
Accessible luxury is not simple. It has a variety of manifestations.
Warm, light and luxurious, noble and comfortable
A touch of orange brightens the whole space,
Match with gray tile floor and brown wall,
It highlights the high style of the whole space.
Nordic luxury, elegant style.
The main color is gray.
Large light gray marble walls,
Decorate the whole space with a piece of green plants,
With light gray bathroom cabinet,
It's bright and comfortable.
Simple, light and luxurious, elegant and advanced
To simplify, black and white color covers the whole space.
Spacious wall space,
Complete set of black bathroom Shower Faucet,
Not only meet the requirements of storage, but also decorate the bathroom.
A variety of accessible luxury bathrooms,
With unique charm,
More possibilities for home,
Bring luxury and elegant life enjoyment to the customers.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
Some faucets are simple and practical, while others are decorative. Faucets can be in many different materials and shapes, such as short/high, single/double handle, stainless steel/brass, chrome/black/gold colors, etc. It can reflect the contemporary architectural decoration style. Also so many brands of faucets are available. Do you want to know the best faucet brands in China? Let's take a look at the ranking of China's top 7 faucets brands in 2020.
Moen entered the Chinese market in 1994 and established its first sales company in Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Shanghai. In the following few years, American Moen company has established offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chongqing, and its sales network has covered more than 180 cities in China. In 1996, Moen set up a joint venture factory in China with global advanced production management and manufacturing technology, which shows its confidence in the Chinese market and its determination to develop in China for a long time. At the same time, all the factories in China have passed ISO9001 quality system certification and ISO14001 environmental system certification. Relying on the deep understanding of the needs of users, distributors, agents and professionals in the industry and the joint efforts of all employees, American Moen company has become one of the leading figures in China's kitchen and bathroom equipment industry, and has established a strong sales network and perfect after-sales service system. The company's business is developing rapidly, and its products are deeply loved by users.
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Quanzhou, Fujian Province: the Economic Zone on the west side of the Taiwan Strait, Jomoo Group is a large comprehensive bathroom leading enterprise and a national high-tech enterprise integrating R and D, production, sales and service. It is also the Secretariat of "Kitchen and Bathroom Hardware Sub-technical Committee of National Hardware Standardization Technical Committee". The group's brand "JOMOO" has won many national honors such as "China's Famous Trademark", "China's Environmental Label Product Certification", and has been selected into the government green procurement list for many times.
Jomoo group headquarter covers an area of more than 1.34 square kilometre. It owns 7 subsidiaries, 4 business divisions and more than 8500 employees. Since its establishment, Jomoo group has taken "creating healthy kitchen and bathroom life, making the earth environment better" as its mission. Through continuous scientific and technological innovation, Jomoo group has made great efforts to provide customers with safe and environmental protection, resource-saving products and high-quality services, and constantly improve and enhance the quality of home life.
In 1995, Hansgrohe set up an office in Shanghai to introduce the world's top bathroom brand to China. Hansgrohe Sanitary Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned Chinese subsidiary of Hansgrohe group. It was established in Shanghai Songjiang Industrial Zone. It is also the fourth wholly-owned factory invested by Hansgrohe abroad.
2000: Hansgrohe sponsored the publication of the Chinese version of <The History of European Bathroom Culture>, which once again shows Hansgrohe's long-standing bathroom culture.
2001: Hansgrohe celebrates its 100th birthday. Four offices have been set up in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chengdu; A total of 50 stores and 20 distribution points were set up, successfully occupying the high-end bathroom market; Many high-end residences and hotels use Hansgrohe products. The representative projects are Grand Hyatt Shanghai, Venice Shenzhen, Hilton Chongqing, Beijing Hotel, GE Times, etc.
Kohler, founded in 1873 and headquartered in Wisconsin, is one of the oldest and largest family businesses in the United States. Kohler is a global leader in kitchen and bathroom products, engine and power generation systems, furniture, home decoration, hotel services and first-class golf clubs.
As early as the 1930s, Kohler products had a deep relationship with China. Kohler sanitary ware was used in many famous buildings in Shanghai, such as Jinjiang Hotel and Da Guang Ming Cinema. In 1995, Kohler's China office was established in Hong Kong. Since then, Kohler has officially entered the Chinese market. In 1999, Kohler set up its headquarters in Shanghai and set up offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Nanjing and Shenzhen. Till today, Kohler has 10 factories, more than 500 regular exhibition halls and more than a dozen flagship stores in China.
COSO originated in Germany. Since 1993 when it came to China to create a professional sanitary ware production base, COSO has created logical and beautiful product by virtue of German industrial design concept, first-class material, ergonomics benchmark, mathematical space, rigorous manufacturing and rational beauty. COSO has won the support and recognition of the majority of consumers. After years of development, COSO has become a global leading brand of healthy sanitary ware.
In the industry, COSO products take the lead in passing ISO9001:2000 quality management system certification and EU CE certification. It has won the titles of "China Top 10 Brands of Sanitary Ware", "China Top 10 Brands of Building Materials", "China Energy Saving and Environmental Protection Promotion Products", "China Famous Brand", and "China Original Bathroom Design Award in 2007”. In 2020, the company participated in Shanghai World Expo to fully demonstrate the value and strength of the brand.
TOTO was founded in 1917. It was initially named Toyo Pottery Co., Ltd., and then renamed TOTO Co., Ltd. In 1912, TOTO set up a laboratory specializing in the research and development of sanitary ceramics (at that time, sanitary ceramics products were very common in Europe and the United States, but wooden toilets were still popular in Japan, which was in great contrast with the advanced sanitary culture in Japan today). With the wide sales of these sanitary ceramics products, TOTO used its excellent products to challenge the traditional health concept which has been accepted by the public. Till today TOTO is still working hard for it.
TOTO is a manufacturer of sanitary ware and related equipment for civil and commercial facilities. Pursuing high quality and high technology, so that users can enjoy a sanitary, healthy and comfortable life is the consistent goal.
Friedrich Grohe AG CO. KG Group is a world famous supplier and global exporter of sanitary ware products and systems. Founded in 1936, it has branch offices, 12 production plants and 17 business subsidiaries in 140 countries around the world.
It adheres to the founder's spirit of precision and high quality. Its business covers most countries and its reputation spreads all over the world. Grohe has made remarkable achievements. With the company moving towards a new global environment, the total turnover of Grohe increased to 1.5 billion CNY in 2020, and the export volume accounted for 64.3% of the group's total turnover.
Some faucets are used two or three years, and the water flow is intermittent or rusted into green. The handle is hard to be used for opening and closing. The size of the water flow depends on luck.
Some faucets have been used for 20 years, and the surface is still as smooth as new. The feel when adjusting the angle of the handle is still as silky as the chopsticks in a honey jar. The speed of the water flow are still adjusted as you like. So how can we pick a faucet that can last 20 or 30 years or more?
First, the kitchen faucet can be rotated 360°.
For ease of use, the kitchen faucet should be taller, and the spout should also be very long. It is best to extend above the drain and not splash water. If there is a hot water line in the kitchen, this type of faucet should also contain hot and cold hoses. In order to meet various needs, most of the kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right. The sprayer part of some faucet can be pulled out, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
Second, if the budget is enough, the material of stainless steel is preferred.
The material of kitchen faucet is generally brass, which is the most common faucet on the market. However. Due to the characteristics of the kitchen environment, pure brass faucets are not necessarily the best choice. All pure brass faucets have electroplating on the outermost layer, and the function of electroplating is to prevent corrosion and rust of the brass inside. There is a lot of oily smoke in the kitchen, and the greasy hands and cleaners on the hands when washing the dishes make it often necessary to clean the faucet. If you do not use the correct way to clean, it is likely to damage the electroplating layer of the faucet, causing the faucet to be corroded and rusted. If you want to choose an all-brass kitchen faucet, you must be sure to have excellent electroplating, otherwise it will easily cause the faucet to rust and corrode.
And now some manufacturers use high-quality 304 stainless steel to make faucets. Compared with pure brass faucets, faucets made of high-quality stainless steel are free of lead, acid, alkali, corrosion, and harmful substances, and will not pollute tap water. This is very important for drinking water in the kitchen; and the stainless steel faucet does not need electroplating, it is extremely difficult to rust, and the hardness and toughness are more than twice higher than that of brass products, so it is very convenient to clean. However, due to the high difficulty of stainless steel processing, the current high-quality stainless steel faucets are usually relatively expensive.
Third, pay attention to whether the length of the tap can clean the sinks on both sides.
When buying, pay attention to the length of the basin and the faucet sprayer. If it is a double sink, pay attention to whether the length of the faucet can clean the sinks on both sides when rotating. Most kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
At present, the concept of sanitary ware products has far exceeded the traditional concepts of the past. As a symbol of modern and luxurious life, it has entered all aspects of people's lives. That is, it not only has sanitation and cleaning functions, but also includes health care functions, visual enjoyment, and entertainment functions. The shape of sanitary ware products has appeared in one-piece type, basin series, bidet, or table-top series, etc. In recent years, sanitary ware products have also launched a series of complementary products with additional functions such as leisurely bathtubs, cabinet basins, and steam shower rooms. Therefore, in the future, it is self-evident that the sanitary ware market will show a diversified development trend.
Build A Complete Accessory Manufacturing Base
Now due to the increase and enrichment of new functions of sanitary ware products, the sanitary ware production of developed countries has been involved in a large number of accessories.
Therefore, a mature sanitary ware industry should be supported by more varieties of accessories and additional products. For example, the production of raw materials, glazes, pigments, models, machining, instruments, meters, copper work, and packaging and decoration materials that are closely connected with many sanitary ware production systems should be incorporated into the entire production system as soon as possible. The sanitary ware production industry in China urgently needs to form a complete industry group and supporting group related to sanitary ceramic production, and form a processing base for various related accessories that are compatible with the end products.
The Comprehensive Functions of The Product Are More Prominent
According to the shopping psychology of consumers in the international market, a good sanitary ware product must be able to satisfy a modern lifestyle and have a relatively complete set of functions. For example, in addition to satisfying the use function, it also needs to solve multiple functions such as water saving, energy saving, environmental protection, comfort, health care, anti-aging, and intelligent induction, and has obvious recyclability and a strong concept of green consumption. This requires a new generation of products that must be able to make full use of comprehensive high-tech achievements such as biotechnology, electronic technology, and induction technology to combine various new functions to improve the comprehensive functions and physical quality of sanitary ceramic products.
Rich Decorative Colors
In the past, sanitary ware products were often decorated with white glaze to show their white jade-like appearance. But the cool tone of its color makes many people feel uncomfortable. Nowadays, it is generally recognized that various opalescent white glazes are mainly used for the appearance of products with other colors and shades. China sanitary ware factories should use the coordination of various glazes to create a variety of popular new decorative colors. The changing rhythm of sanitary ware products, just like the promotion of popular colors in major international clothing exhibitions in the world every year, shows the visual function of leading new trends in colors from time to time. With the continuous updating of people's aesthetic perspectives and the rapid changes in domestic and foreign market demands, it is necessary to accelerate the development of a new generation of glaze decoration varieties and strengthen the new color decoration of products.
In short, China sanitary ware factories must continuously improve the technical content of export products, and continue to improve the grade and added value of export products. Continuously develop a new generation of new high-end products to meet the needs of domestic and foreign markets. It is conducive to entering the international high-end market. It is believed that China sanitary ware factories will become stronger.