For a more useful and faster-drying bathroom, toilet, shower, and washbasin must be separated.
The toilet, washbasin, and shower located in three areas allows people to use them separately.
This design has more advantages.
1. Dry area always being dry.
Using a three-separated bathroom, when the shower is completely independent, the sink and toilet area will not be affected by the shower. Cleaning is also more convenient.
2. More people can use the bathroom at the same time.
In the morning some want to use the toilet and some want to brush their teeth. If there is no separation, as long as one person enters, the whole family will have to wait.
However, with the three-separated bathroom, everyone can save time and use separately.
Three-separated Bathroom Layout
If the bathroom is a long and narrow shape, it is recommended that the toilet, washbasin, and shower are arranged in a row.
Usually the most frequently used washbasin will be placed in the middle, so you can come in and use it at any time. To the left and right are the shower area and toilet.
The toilet and the shower area can also be arranged on the same side, and the washbasin is placed on the opposite side to form a T-shaped arrangement. Hotels often use this layout, which is relatively confidential, but does not waste space.
If you want to add a bathtub, because the bathtub is used less frequently, it is usually placed in the corner next to the washbasin.
But to be honest, the three-separated bathroom requires a relatively large area. The partition wall will be added, and the distance between the shower, toilet and washbasin will be increased. If three separations are used, it is bound to reduce the size of other spaces.
Design and Construction Considerations
1. The minimum shower area wide is 90cm.
The shower area should be kept wide enough for the person to turn around, and hands should not touch the wall easily when showering. It is convenient to have a width of at least 90 cm.
2. The toilet area is at least 70cm wide.
If you don't want it too narrow when going to the toilet, the wall should not be too close. Starting from the center of the toilet, leave a width of 35 cm or more to the left and right to make it easy to use.
The human action is to turn around and sit down on the toilet, so 60 cm of moving space is required in front of the toilet.
3. If the toilet is adjacent to the shower area, the water pipe is easy to install.
When the toilet and the shower area are adjacent to each other back to back, the pipeline can be hidden in the partition between the two, and the distance of the pipeline can be shortened.
4. There is no need to install a floor drain in the toilet and washing area.
Since the three-separated bathroom has completely separated the toilet, washbasin and shower, and now fewer people will flush the floor. Therefore, it is only necessary to install a floor drain in the shower room. Blocking with waterproof strips can ensure that the toilet and washbasin area remain dry. For floor cleaning in dry areas, it is recommended to wipe with a mop.
5. Reduce the area of waterproof coating.
Ordinary bathrooms are usually recommended to do waterproof layer on the walls and floors of the whole room due to the spread of moisture. However, in the three-separated bathroom, there will be no excess water vapor in the toilet and washbasin area. It is recommended to do waterproof only half-height walls.
Then we take a look at the examples of the three-separation bathroom.
This is a typical hotel bathroom layout. The sink is in the center, and the toilet, shower area, and bathtub are placed on both sides, forming a U-shaped layout. Suitable for use in large-area bathrooms.
The doors of the shower room and toilet area are designed with metal mesh, which is ventilated and can be cleverly hidden.
The walls and floors of the whole room are paved with the same marble. With metal accessories, the overall style is particularly high-end.
With the double washbasin design, two people wash at the same time without being crowded. With double-sided mirrors and wall lights on both sides, it forms a balanced and symmetrical design.
The retro tile floor, the decorative pillars on both sides of the countertop, the delicate and elegant chandeliers, the natural and romantic simple European style.
Off-white is selected as the main color of the space, matched with earth-colored walls. The calm atmosphere makes the bathing space more comfortable and relaxing.
If you don't make a door, just use cement partition to separate the shower area or toilet, which can reduce the visual barrier.
A sliding door is used between the shower area and the bathtub, which can be ventilated at any time and can achieve the effect of privacy.
The washbasin area is in a single row. Since it is isolated from the shower area, it is relatively dry. The dressing storage is also set together, making it easier to use.
The wash area is in line with the toilet area. The bathtub is next to the shower area. Effectively separate the dry and wet areas. At the same time, hooks are installed on the wall for the towels and bathrobes.
If the bathroom does not have a window, you may wish to use colors and lights to brighten it up. The orange half-wall design makes the space bright and vibrant. Place some flowers and plants to make it more vibrant.
The wall is made of cement gray, so even if water drops splash off, it will not leave a trace. The mirror cabinet on the top can effectively increase the storage capacity.
In order to leave the central aisle, move the sink outside. Arranging the shower area and the toilet back to back not only effectively shortens the length of the water pipe, but also makes the design more concise.
In a typical T-shaped layout, the shower area and toilet are hidden behind the washbasin to maintain privacy. The wash area divides the bathroom into two parts.
The entrance of the bathroom is designed with arches, and the retro red bricks are more antique. The tiled floor extends to the left and right.
After reading the above cases, do you think it is good-looking and practical?
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items. Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. We are one-stop supplier of bathroom and kitchen products.
Some faucets are used two or three years, and the water flow is intermittent or rusted into green. The handle is hard to be used for opening and closing. The size of the water flow depends on luck.
Some faucets have been used for 20 years, and the surface is still as smooth as new. The feel when adjusting the angle of the handle is still as silky as the chopsticks in a honey jar. The speed of the water flow are still adjusted as you like. So how can we pick a faucet that can last 20 or 30 years or more?
First, the kitchen faucet can be rotated 360°.
For ease of use, the kitchen faucet should be taller, and the spout should also be very long. It is best to extend above the drain and not splash water. If there is a hot water line in the kitchen, this type of faucet should also contain hot and cold hoses. In order to meet various needs, most of the kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right. The sprayer part of some faucet can be pulled out, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
Second, if the budget is enough, the material of stainless steel is preferred.
The material of kitchen faucet is generally brass, which is the most common faucet on the market. However. Due to the characteristics of the kitchen environment, pure brass faucets are not necessarily the best choice. All pure brass faucets have electroplating on the outermost layer, and the function of electroplating is to prevent corrosion and rust of the brass inside. There is a lot of oily smoke in the kitchen, and the greasy hands and cleaners on the hands when washing the dishes make it often necessary to clean the faucet. If you do not use the correct way to clean, it is likely to damage the electroplating layer of the faucet, causing the faucet to be corroded and rusted. If you want to choose an all-brass kitchen faucet, you must be sure to have excellent electroplating, otherwise it will easily cause the faucet to rust and corrode.
And now some manufacturers use high-quality 304 stainless steel to make faucets. Compared with pure brass faucets, faucets made of high-quality stainless steel are free of lead, acid, alkali, corrosion, and harmful substances, and will not pollute tap water. This is very important for drinking water in the kitchen; and the stainless steel faucet does not need electroplating, it is extremely difficult to rust, and the hardness and toughness are more than twice higher than that of brass products, so it is very convenient to clean. However, due to the high difficulty of stainless steel processing, the current high-quality stainless steel faucets are usually relatively expensive.
Third, pay attention to whether the length of the tap can clean the sinks on both sides.
When buying, pay attention to the length of the basin and the faucet sprayer. If it is a double sink, pay attention to whether the length of the faucet can clean the sinks on both sides when rotating. Most kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
Guangdong sanitary ware production area: all kinds of sanitary products.
Guangdong's production areas are mainly concentrated in Foshan, Kaiping, Zhongshan, Chaozhou. It is the region with the most complete domestic bathroom industry chain, the most enterprises, and the most well-known brands. Guangdong sanitary ware production area includes all kinds of sanitary products, including ceramic sanitary ware, hard sanitary ware, etc. At present, no production area can compare with Guangdong in terms of industrial intensification. Aquacubic’s two production sites are located in Foshan, Guangdong.
Tangshan sanitary ware production area: mainly ceramic sanitary ware.
Tangshan ceramics has a long history. It is the main ceramic producing area in China. At present, Tangshan has been recognized as "Hebei Province Ceramic Products (Tangshan) Export Base", "China Building Material Export Base" and "National Foreign Trade Transformation and Upgrade Professional Demonstration Base".
Nan'an sanitary ware production area: mainly hardware plumbing.
Nan'an, the hometown of water heating in China, is centered on Luncang Town, the "Hometown of Water Heating in China", and Yingdu Town, "China's Water Heating Valve Base Town". Nan'an people's supply and marketing forces spread all over the country, occupying more than 70% of the country's plumbing valve market sales.
Zhejiang sanitary ware production area: mainly hard sanitary ware.
At present, Zhejiang sanitary ware industry has formed economic development sectors such as Hangzhou leisure sanitary ware base, Jiaxing Pinghu sanitary ware base, Wenzhou plumbing equipment production base, Taizhou sanitary ware base, Ningbo plumbing equipment and sanitary fittings production base.
Changge sanitary ware production area: mainly ceramic sanitary ware.
In November 2009, the China Building and Sanitary Ceramics Association officially awarded Changge City the title of "Central China Sanitary Ware Industry Base", marking the first national sanitary ware industry base to settle in Changge, Henan.
Chinese manufacturers have mastered the design, research and development, production, sales and service of sanitary products, opening up the entire industrial chain. As China enters the era of quality, more and more consumers are willing to pay for quality, and the quality of products in the sanitary ware market will be even more improved.
Ideal life starts here.
Home, as a refueling station for happiness, is not just a place to rest, but a pleasant space that carries our stories and emotions. So it must be comfortable enough to be lazily for a whole day; it must be sunny enough to bloom every day's good mood; it must be warm enough to speed up our pace of going home.
The ideal life can start from creating a comfortable bathroom. The comfort of the bathroom space is related to the quality of life and the pleasant mood of the day. If the decoration is not good, how to start a happy life?
The morning starts from washing in the bathroom, ushering in a good time of the day; the relaxing moment when you go home after a day of work, and the hearty bathing, will restore your vitality to yourself.
Pink is considered the exclusive color of girls, and many people can't resist its unique tenderness and romance.
Pink is soft and compatible. It is a very versatile color. When used properly, it can add a unique texture to the space. It now occupies a very special place in home design.
For the pink bathroom space, how can it be decorated to be unconventional?
Combine Pink and Tiles
Worried that too much pink will look tacky? Then add the tile. The large pink walls are matched with tiles of different textures to make the bathroom richer, playful and unique.
Choose bright chrome bathroom accessories in the space to completely blend into the pink space. Towel bar, towel ring, storage basket, soap dish... a full set of configuration. Make the bathroom tidy and clean.
Pink Matches with Other Colors.
Pink is a very tolerant color. Green, which seems difficult to match, is combined with pink. A warm and cold mixed hue makes the space more fresh without any uncomfortable impact.
The sweet pink is matched with the black metal bathroom accessories. The calm black effectively neutralizes the sweetness of the large pink.
The black bathroom accessories with a strong sense of line give the space a sense of high quality.
Embellish the bathroom with pink, soft and not monotonous, elegant and vigorous. Let the space bloom with a different kind of charm.
Aquacubic Solid Brass Matt Black Concealed Overhead Rain Shower Faucet with Hand Shower.
Waterfall shower head uses air pressure technology and can provide stable and powerful showers even at low water pressure.
Manufactured from premium material with outstanding corrosion resistant performance for ensuring high quality and better durability.
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.
In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
The home is inseparable from the support of basic hardware. Don't underestimate the basic hardware. Their technological content and technical barriers are higher than you can imagine.
Of course, the difference in quality and price is even more surprising.
Basic hardware generally includes: hinges, damper, sliding rails, etc. Put it simple, all the hardware components that enable the cabinet and the pull basket to achieve the functions of opening, sliding, and staying.
The most used is the hinge. It not only needs to connect the cabinet body and the door panel accurately, but also bear the weight of the door panel alone. And all doors must be kept neatly arranged. Otherwise, it may loosen and fall after a period of time.
In the design of the entire drawer, the most important accessory is the sliding rail. Due to the special environment of the kitchen, even if the low-quality sliding rail feels good in the short term, it will be difficult to push and pull after a longer time.
The damper is matched with the sliding rail and the hinge. The damper has two most important functions. One is to improve the precision of the hardware, and the other is shock absorption.
Flip up Door Support: First of all, it is sturdy and has no shaking, the surface is smooth and the workmanship is fine. And it is smooth and quiet in use.
In addition, damper and rebound depend on whether the force is uniform, and if there is no load, test whether it can be smooth and quiet under load, and whether there is obvious friction and jamming.
Considering the frequency of use, be sure to choose a big brand. The good ones can last for decades, and the poor ones will have quality problems in three to five years.
Now we will introduce the international brands of kitchen hardware products and their characteristics.
GRASS of Austria is one of the largest hardware vendors in the world, focusing on the development of furniture hardware, just like their slogan: Let the opening and closing of furniture become the most comfortable experience.
Their products are mainly comfortable to use. The best product is the sliding rail system. Others include hinges and upturn supports.
Salice of Italy is a veritable king of hinges, and the world's first modern furniture hinge was made by them.
In the European high-end furniture market, it is in a "monopoly" position. The top cabinets in Germany and Italy almost all use Salice's hinges.
Expensive and good.
No need OEM service from other factories. 100% of the spare parts are all from Europe. Surface treatment and rich colors are also a major feature.
Hettich in Germany is like a furniture hardware store, with a multi-faceted product line, which is still a little different from the two above.
Many people think of them as expensive, solid materials and excellent performance.
Then there is Blum in Austria, which is more like a cabinet hardware store. The main product is hinges, which is still far from Salice. Most professional cabinet brands use Blum's hinges. Blum is the most well-known hinge company in China.
Finally, let us talk about the German KESSEBOHMER, which is smaller than the above ones. It focuses on the cabinet hardware. The design and craftsmanship are excellent. The selection of materials is strict and the workmanship is fine.
And there also is Hafele. Hafele is almost like an international distribution center for hardware accessories. The product line is rich, covering construction, furniture, cabinets and other fields. Most products are from global procurement and OEM factory. Hafele can be called Carrefour in the hardware industry.
The ranking of domestic hardware brands has changed considerably. The more famous ones are DTC and HIGOLD.
DTC mainly has a large output. The domestic output in China is the first. It is also among the best in the world. The main products are connectors, hinges and slide rails.
HIGOLD, the latecomer, takes the lead. Focusing on functional hardware. Product advantages are function and design.