The sink is the most important part for kitchen decoration. When cooking and washing dishes, 65% of the time is spent dealing with the sink. If you choose the wrong one and want to change, the countertops and cabinets will be changed accordingly, and you will regret it by then.
There are so many sinks, which one to choose without regret?
We summarized the advantages and disadvantages of the sink materials on the market, the experience of using single and double bowls, and the precautions for installation. Let you never make mistakes in the sink when decorating the kitchen.
Which is better for the sink material?
Common sink materials include stone, stainless steel, ceramics, etc.
Advantages: good cleaning, seamless docking, various colors.
Disadvantages: the texture is not as hard as steel.
Many people say that the artificial stone large single bowl sink is easy to use. The capacity is large enough, comes with various drain racks, not afraid of scalding, and will not stain. Simply clean it for 2 minutes a day and it will be shining. If the countertop material is acrylic or quartz, it can be seamlessly connected, and there will be no annoying, moldy silica gel.
Advantages: strong, scratch-resistant, wear-resistant, and high-temperature resistant.
Disadvantages: easy to scratch pots, bowls and tableware; need to clean up every day.
Granite is also a kind of stone, and it also has the characteristics of high hardness, wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
However, there are many disadvantages of granite. Because of its high hardness, if you drop porcelain utensils, they will break for sure.
Because it is super abrasion-resistant, to the degree of sharpening the knife, be careful when washing pots with paint on the surface. The sink can scratch the paint!
The stone has the characteristics of easy bleeding, especially when the sink has cracks. The colored liquid can easily penetrate into the stone. Colored liquids like soy sauce or corrosive liquids such as vinegar must not be poured into it, otherwise just wait for the dyeing later. It will cause big trouble in dish washing.
The most important point is that the stone breeds microorganisms at a super fast speed, so you have to wipe it every day like the bathtub!
Advantages: anti-oil, anti-fouling, not afraid of acid and alkali, affordable, strong and flexible.
Disadvantages: prone to scratches and water stains (brushed stainless steel will be better).
Stainless steel has the characteristics of oil and dirt resistance, and because of its low hardness and easy processing, it has a variety of shapes. Many sinks are now integrally formed. A sink is stamped directly from one steel plate, which greatly saves production costs. Stainless steel is suitable for most families.
It is very important to choose a brushed matte surface, which is both dirt-resistant and wear-resistant. Imagine the water stains, handprints, and scratches left by washing dishes and pots after using the shiny polished stainless steel several times. It is simply horrible. The stainless steel sink of good quality has a uniform and fine brushed texture, and it feels very smooth, so that the oil can flow smoothly and will not remain. The inner corner of the sink should be rounded so that it will not hide dirt. To choose stainless steel, you must look for the SUS304 mark, and only the real 304 stainless steel can have quality assurance.
Advantages: strong, acid and alkali resistant.
Disadvantages: heavier, easy to break, difficult to clean oil stains.
The biggest advantage of the ceramic sink is its good-looking appearance. Ceramic sinks are heavier than stainless steel sinks and lighter than stone sinks. The weight is relatively heavy, and it has an apron front, so installation is very laborious. And one of the most criticized aspects is that ceramics have a kind of adsorption ability for oil. If it is not cleaned for a while, the upper edge will become dirty. And it is also very laborious to clean.
But it's really beautiful.
Single Bowl or Double Bowl ?
Single bowl or double bowl, this is a topic that everyone is arguing about when choosing a sink. After reading the following analysis, you will probably know what suits you.
Advantages: easy to put in a large pot.
Disadvantages: ordinary faucet can not clean the entire sink(can be equipped with pull-down faucet); function is not partitioned (can be equipped with mobile sink).
There are so many fans for the big single bowl, because it is big and deep enough that a large wok can be stuffed. With a pull-out faucet, you can clean every corner of the sink.
Large single bowl generally refers to a bowl with a length more than 60cm and a width more than 42cm, otherwise it is a small single bowl.
However, a large single bowl is more suitable for a kitchen with an area larger than 4 square meters, and a small single bowl can only be selected for a kitchen with a small countertop.
Most of the sinks on the market are sold in sets. Many sink sets include accessories and gadgets. Although these accessories and gadgets are gimmicks under the guise of "giving away", they are actually added value of the sink. With them, the function of the sink can be more perfect.
For example, a rectangular colander can hold dishes, vegetables, etc. The drain holes are evenly distributed and can drain water quickly.
Some large single bowl sinks are also equipped with a hidden knife holder, which is more convenient and safe.
Advantages: double bowls, double functions.
Disadvantages: A single bowl is relatively small and can't hold large items.
Large double bowls can also hold large pots as long as the volume of the bowl is large enough. Can achieve the function of a large single bowl. The small bowl is used for water filtration, or install a water drying rack to wash fruits and vegetables.
The small double bowl is a bit inferior and can’t hold a wok or the like, but it’s still very convenient to have two bowls. The use of dual bowls saves time and effort and improves efficiency.
The double bowl originally has more functions than the single bowl, because most large double bowls will have accessories such as colanders and drying racks. It can be used in partitions, which is unmatched by a single bowl.
When washing vegetables, pots and pans, you can separate the two to avoid greasy vegetables. It can also be used separately when washing pots and pans alone. One sink for washing and one sink for draining water. And it can also save water.
One bowl for washing fruits and vegetables, and the other for washing dishes.
The length of the double bowl is generally about 80cm. If the length of the counter is longer than 1.2 meters, double bowl can be installed. Many double bowls are designed as one big and one small. If you want to put the wok, the length of the large bowl should be more than 35cm, because the size of the wok is generally between 28cm-34cm. The disadvantage of the double bowl is that the sewer pipe is more complicated, and it is more prone to blockage and water leakage.
Therefore, if you choose a double bowl, it is necessary to buy a good strainer. If the inner wall of the drain is smooth, it is not easy to block. Some double bowls are equipped with threaded drain pipes, or relatively thin drain pipes, which tend to retain oil and cause unpleasant odors.
Above counter sink, under counter sink or one-piece sink?
Above Counter Sink:
All the edges of the sink are exposed on the countertop.
The cleaning of the above counter sink is very inconvenient. Over time, the glass glue on the edge of the sink will easily become moldy and black. The picture below may cause emotional upset, but the reality is always so cruel!
But its benefits are also very obvious, easy to install and cheap. And because edges are over the counter, the bearing capacity is very good. In case it is really disgusting one day and we can't stand it anymore, it can be easily removed as a whole. The space under the above counter sink is about 3 cm higher than the under counter sink. What does this show? It means that there is a large space under the sink for storage!
Under Counter Sink:
One wipe, everything is gone. The under counter sink is lower than the countertop. The water, residues, and vegetable leaves on the countertop will be in the sink with a single wipe. Super convenient. Generally speaking, the under counter sink is quite easy to clean. And it is very beautiful.
However, the installation of the under-counter sink is also more complicated. Not only do you have to prepare more installation costs, you also need to remind the decoration workers. Otherwise, it will generally be installed as an above counter sink.
In addition, once the under counter sink is damaged, it cannot be repaired and needs to be replaced as a whole. If the under-counter sink is used for a long time, the cracks will be moldy, so the mold-proof glue should be used between the under-counter sink and the countertop.
Finally, the one-piece sink. One-piece sink refers to a sink that is an integral part of the countertop. It usually appears in the overall cabinet, and the countertop and the sink are seamlessly connected. The advantage is that there are no gaps, there is no need to worry about mold, and it is really easy to clean up. The disadvantage is that it is very troublesome to replace, which is equivalent to dismantling the entire counter.
In short, whether it is stone, stainless steel, or ceramics, whether it is a single sink or a double sink, it depends on the situation of your own house. As long as you choose the right material, bowl size and quantity, installation style, you can choose the best sink for your home.
How to define accessible luxury?
It is not only a design style,
It is a high-style life philosophy.
It is prosperous in a minimalist place,
Elegance is not complicated, simplicity is not simple.
Accessible luxury is not simple. It has a variety of manifestations.
Warm, light and luxurious, noble and comfortable
A touch of orange brightens the whole space,
Match with gray tile floor and brown wall,
It highlights the high style of the whole space.
Nordic luxury, elegant style.
The main color is gray.
Large light gray marble walls,
Decorate the whole space with a piece of green plants,
With light gray bathroom cabinet,
It's bright and comfortable.
Simple, light and luxurious, elegant and advanced
To simplify, black and white color covers the whole space.
Spacious wall space,
Complete set of black bathroom Shower Faucet,
Not only meet the requirements of storage, but also decorate the bathroom.
A variety of accessible luxury bathrooms,
With unique charm,
More possibilities for home,
Bring luxury and elegant life enjoyment to the customers.
There are no ifs in life, and even more for decorations. There is no what ifs after the decoration is finished. In order to avoid this kind of regret, we summarized many kitchen decoration experiences for you.
1. The most durable cabinet door panel is the fireproof panel, the shortest life span is the blister, the most non scratch resistant is the painted, the most expensive is the solid wood, and the cheapest is the double veneer.
2. The stainless steel countertop is the most durable, the artificial stone is the least resistant to dirt, and the quartz stone is the most expensive. If used frequently, stainless steel countertops are the most suitable. If the color tone is cold, you can use panels and tiles appropriately.
3. The stainless steel embossing countertop is less scratched than the brushed countertop.
4. The stove must have small openings on the surface to prevent the soup from overflowing into the stove.
5. The sink must have a bottom grid to prevent the sewer from being blocked and to facilitate cleaning.
6. When renovating water pipe and electricity, you must think about the cabinet layout and electrical requirements. Be sure to reserve enough sockets. It is better to keep sockets on the front and rear walls. Waterproof covers are not necessary.
7. If most of the gas pipes are wrapped in the cabinet, it is best to leave a gas alarm socket.
8. The tiles in the kitchen can be matte or polished, which are easier to clean. Don't choose pitted or rough models, which are difficult to take care of.
9. If you rarely cook, consider an open style. If cook much, it is safer to be closed. No matter how good a range hood is, it is impossible to suck all the fumes away.
10. The hose must be replaced every two years.
11. In addition to the main valve, it is better to have separate valves for gas stoves and gas water heaters, so that they can be closed easily when problems occur.
12. The sink drain must be made S-bend, otherwise the smell will return.
13. Do not apply glue between the stove and the countertop to facilitate safety inspection.
14. When installing the side range hood, it is better to be as close to the stove as possible.
15. If you install an ordinary or European-style range hood, it is better to install a thin stainless steel plate on the tile around the stove, so that it can be easily cleaned.
The common faucet materials on the market today are: stainless steel, plastic, brass, zinc alloy faucet, etc.
Brass is the most common material for faucet manufacturing. It is made of international standard H59/H62 copper. The casting adopts steel mold for gravity casting, and its wall thickness is uniform, generally 2.5-3.0 mm. The faucet made of brass is characterized by: no rust, durability, anti-oxidation, and sterilization effect on water.
The density of zinc alloy is lower than that of copper, and the handle is lighter. The surface of zinc alloy is easy to oxidize from the inner wall, and white oxide powder will appear on the surface. The strength is much worse than that of copper. The service life is not long, and the lead content is high. After one to two years, the faucet made of zinc alloy will oxidize and rot.
Plastic faucet has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, aging resistance, no rust, lead-free, non-toxic, odorless, high pressure resistance, light weight, easy construction, and low price. Plastic is not wear resistant.
Now health and environmental protection has gradually become the new themes of modern life. Stainless steel is an internationally recognized healthy material that can be implanted into the human body. Therefore, kitchen and bathroom products with stainless steel as the main material have begun to become popular in European and American countries.
More than 90% of high-end faucets are made of brass. Brass is the most suitable faucet material and has antibacterial effect. Among them, H59 copper is most used. Its lead content is qualified. H62 copper’s lead content is less and more corrosion-resistant. Although stainless steel can be lead-free, but the quality is worse than copper due to the complex process and no antibacterial performance.
2. Faucet Manufacturing Process:
Most of the faucets on the market under $20 are made of sand mold casting, which is commonly referred to as "sand foundry". The internal structure of the valve body metal is loose, and it is easy to form interior defects such as stomata. It may not be found in appearance. However, after a period of use, defects such as water leakage, inadequate sealing and even more severe defects will occur. High-grade faucets usually adopt gravity casting, and the internal structure of the valve body metal is dense. For the same valve body, the weight of the products produced by the two processes is different, and the consumption of materials is also different. The weight difference between gravity casting valve body and sand casting valve body is about 1/4. Therefore, the same product has different prices.
The faucet is turned on and off every day. The cartridge determines the service life of the faucet. At present, ceramic is the most suitable material for home use. The high-end faucet cartridge mostly uses ceramic, which is durable and can be opened and closed for 500000 times without leakage.
4. Water Hose:
The water inlet hose of the high-end faucet adopts pure 304 stainless steel. 304 stainless steel can bear high water pressure and ensure water purity.
The aerator of high-end faucet can give users a very comfortable bathing feel. The use of these accessories and materials can ensure the quality of the product. And whether or not to use the NEOPERL aerator is an important factor in judging the quality of the faucet.
6. Surface Technology:
The electroplated surface of high-priced faucets usually has a mirror-like feel. When you press it with your finger, the traces of hand prints will disappear immediately. Moreover, advanced environmental protection electroplating technology can prevent secondary pollution of products and ensure the purity of water.
7. Service Life:
The quality of high-end faucets is still good after 5 years of use, and meet all the national water-saving requirements. The durability, water-saving and environmental protection are its highlight value. Cheap faucets have a very short service life. After two or three months of use, quality issue may occur. And their safety is low.
8. After-sale Warranty:
High-end faucets are produced by professional manufacturers with a comprehensive after-sales service system. No matter the product has an accident or failure, the manufacturer or distributor will be responsible for solving it at any time. The manufacturers that provides higher price products are mostly more qualified, and they are very concerned about sales and reputation generated by each product.
All Aquacubic products that are finished in the production department have to pass their inspection first. There will also be the special inspection personnel to conduct an additional inspection to ensure that every product delivered to consumers is qualified.
Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
Cleaning the bathroom is a very important and troublesome task. It is not like the kitchen with obvious large stains and greasy walls, but it is the wettest place in the house. If the cleaning is not in place, it is very easy to breed bacteria. Dust and stains in the bathroom are mostly on various sanitary wares in the space. Although it is not obvious, there are great hidden dangers, such as faucets, toilets, showers, floor drains, shower curtains and so on.
In order to have a clean and hygienic space, this time we will share some simple ways to clean the bathroom. Make your bathroom clean and tidy, and make cleaning fast and easy.
01 Clean the Faucet
Frequent use of the faucet causes water stains to accumulate and looks dirty. What should we do?
You can apply toothpaste to the faucet, wipe it with a damp cloth, and rinse it off.
If you want to restore the faucet to the previous brightness, you can also wipe it with orange peel on the surface of the faucet, and then dry it with a clean soft cloth. This is because orange peel contains fruit acid, which can maintain the surface of stainless steel and make the faucet look new.
02 Cleaning the Mirror
Do bathroom mirrors also need to be washed? If the mirror is used for a long time, it will feel that there is a thin layer of "fog" on it, which causes the mirror surface to be not clear enough. If so, it means it's time to wash your mirror!
To clean the mirror, you can use vinegar, toothbrush, soap:
1. Use a cloth dipped in vinegar to wipe the mirror. The water stains on the mirror are alkaline, which can neutralize the acetic acid in the vinegar, so that the mirror shines as new.
2. Use toothpaste to scrub the mirror, it can also ensure that the mirror is clean and bright
3. Household soap to wipe the mirror surface is also effective in restoring the clarity of the mirror.
Finally, after cleaning the mirror, remember to wipe off the water drops on the mirror surface with a dry cloth or paper towel to prevent water stains from leaving water marks on the mirror surface.
03 Clean the toilet
How can the cleanliness of the bathroom be missing the toilet? Those places that the toilet brush can't reach are the depressing existences. In fact, it is not difficult to solve the dirt on the inner corners of the toilet.
Mix white vinegar and baking soda at a ratio of 1:1 to make a cleanser. Spray it around the toilet and let it stand for 30 minutes. The stains will be washed away, which is more than a toilet cleaner.
Spray it before starting to build the bathroom, and when other hygiene is done, the toilet can be flushed.
04 Cleaning Tiles
The ceramic tiles will become yellow and black due to long-term water stains and bath products impregnation. How can the stains be easily brushed?
Mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:1 and spray it on the tiles. Spray more on the moldy areas. When it is air-dried naturally, rinse them with clean water.
05 Clean the Shower
After the shower has been used for a long time, a lot of scale will accumulate on the water outlet. It is not only ugly, but also blocks the water outlet. And it will breed bacteria, so the cleaning of the shower must not be ignored.
The cleaning of the shower head is very simple. Just take a plastic knife, pour some white vinegar (to submerge the shower head), wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band. After soaking for 1 hour, turn on the flushing water, and the scale can be cleaned. At the same time, white vinegar also has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, which can kill two birds with one stone.
In addition to stains in the bathroom, there is also an unpleasant odor. The bathroom with a "weird" smell is the most intolerable!
06 Toilet Deodorization
If you want to remove the smell in the bathroom, you can do this!
1. Pour white vinegar into the floor drain, wait for 3-5 minutes, pour the mixed solution of water and baking soda into the floor drain. The soda solution and the white acetic acid alkali will be neutralized. It can quickly eliminate the smell of the floor drain.
2. Slice the fresh lemon and put it in the bathroom to prevent mildew and odor.
3. Put a cup of balsamic vinegar. The smell of the bathroom will disappear. But the balsamic vinegar should be changed regularly, like once a week.
After learning these tricks, clean up your bathroom as soon as possible. The bathroom will feel like a brand new one.
The home is inseparable from the support of basic hardware. Don't underestimate the basic hardware. Their technological content and technical barriers are higher than you can imagine.
Of course, the difference in quality and price is even more surprising.
Basic hardware generally includes: hinges, damper, sliding rails, etc. Put it simple, all the hardware components that enable the cabinet and the pull basket to achieve the functions of opening, sliding, and staying.
The most used is the hinge. It not only needs to connect the cabinet body and the door panel accurately, but also bear the weight of the door panel alone. And all doors must be kept neatly arranged. Otherwise, it may loosen and fall after a period of time.
In the design of the entire drawer, the most important accessory is the sliding rail. Due to the special environment of the kitchen, even if the low-quality sliding rail feels good in the short term, it will be difficult to push and pull after a longer time.
The damper is matched with the sliding rail and the hinge. The damper has two most important functions. One is to improve the precision of the hardware, and the other is shock absorption.
Flip up Door Support: First of all, it is sturdy and has no shaking, the surface is smooth and the workmanship is fine. And it is smooth and quiet in use.
In addition, damper and rebound depend on whether the force is uniform, and if there is no load, test whether it can be smooth and quiet under load, and whether there is obvious friction and jamming.
Considering the frequency of use, be sure to choose a big brand. The good ones can last for decades, and the poor ones will have quality problems in three to five years.
Now we will introduce the international brands of kitchen hardware products and their characteristics.
GRASS of Austria is one of the largest hardware vendors in the world, focusing on the development of furniture hardware, just like their slogan: Let the opening and closing of furniture become the most comfortable experience.
Their products are mainly comfortable to use. The best product is the sliding rail system. Others include hinges and upturn supports.
Salice of Italy is a veritable king of hinges, and the world's first modern furniture hinge was made by them.
In the European high-end furniture market, it is in a "monopoly" position. The top cabinets in Germany and Italy almost all use Salice's hinges.
Expensive and good.
No need OEM service from other factories. 100% of the spare parts are all from Europe. Surface treatment and rich colors are also a major feature.
Hettich in Germany is like a furniture hardware store, with a multi-faceted product line, which is still a little different from the two above.
Many people think of them as expensive, solid materials and excellent performance.
Then there is Blum in Austria, which is more like a cabinet hardware store. The main product is hinges, which is still far from Salice. Most professional cabinet brands use Blum's hinges. Blum is the most well-known hinge company in China.
Finally, let us talk about the German KESSEBOHMER, which is smaller than the above ones. It focuses on the cabinet hardware. The design and craftsmanship are excellent. The selection of materials is strict and the workmanship is fine.
And there also is Hafele. Hafele is almost like an international distribution center for hardware accessories. The product line is rich, covering construction, furniture, cabinets and other fields. Most products are from global procurement and OEM factory. Hafele can be called Carrefour in the hardware industry.
The ranking of domestic hardware brands has changed considerably. The more famous ones are DTC and HIGOLD.
DTC mainly has a large output. The domestic output in China is the first. It is also among the best in the world. The main products are connectors, hinges and slide rails.
HIGOLD, the latecomer, takes the lead. Focusing on functional hardware. Product advantages are function and design.