In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Speaking of bathroom, the first thing many people think of is that we must separate wet and dry functions. After all, the traditional integrated type is too inconvenient to use. The bathroom is always wet, and even the towels have a musty smell. With the improvement of people's living standards, more and more people hope that the bathroom can be truly hygienic.
Three-way separation, that is, the basin area, shower area and toilet area are completely separated.
Advantages of three-way separation:
First, each washing area is an independent space, ensuring privacy while isolating smell and humidity;
Second, improve safety, especially for families with the elderly and children, and reduce the possibility of slipping due to water in the bathroom;
Third, ensure the cleanliness of the bathroom, and extend the service life.
How to create a three-way separation for a 3 square meter bathroom?
As soon as you enter the room, it is the washing area, which is the most frequently used area in the entire bathroom, so placing it at the door does not affect the use of other areas.
The middle position is the toilet area. The small toilet is separated by a baffle to form an independent space. If you feel that it is not private enough, you can install a small shower curtain to completely separate the toilet area. This is generally not recommended. After all, it affects the appearance, and it also gives people the feeling of being cramped.
The square space uses all the walls. A few niches or horizontal partitions are placed on one end of the bathtub to hold bath towels and clothes. The bath area is designed in the innermost part, the edge of the bathtub itself is an isolation belt, and the shower head is installed on the wall at the other end of the bathtub, which is convenient and does not take up space.
Although the square space is not very easy to handle, it can be regarded as "excellent brushwork" through this elaborate design.
Compared with a square bathroom, a rectangular space will make the best use of everything.
The same is the wash area next to the door. The difference is that the rectangular space also has a place to put the washing machine. When you take a shower, you can throw your clothes into the washing machine.
Placing the toilet and shower in parallel on the innermost side and covering the tub with a shower curtain.
The above are two designs of 3 square meters bathroom. Of course, there are more design styles, such as a sliding folding door instead of a shower curtain.
This folding door design not only saves space, but also has good privacy. Very practical.
With some simple lighting, the bathroom can also be a beautiful scenery.
The barn door design completely separates the bathroom area.
A small bathroom doesn't necessarily need a bathtub. But if removing the wall partition and replace it with a shower curtain, there will be bathtub area.
The shower room can be placed in the triangular area at the corner of the bathroom to form a fan-shaped area, which is the most space-saving.
It is best to use a small size. After all, if the toilet is too big, it doesn't seem to be of much use except for taking up space.
What are the precautions for the three-way separation?
Because the space is relatively small, the tones of the floor tiles and the walls should be matched reasonably. It is best to focus on warm colors, which are swelling colors. They have the effect of "expanding" the space.
Try to choose a mirror as large as possible. The role of a large mirror is the same as the color tone, which increases the sense of space.
The corners must not be wasted. Simple wooden shelves and niches are good storage methods.
The last thing we must pay attention to is ventilation. It is important to reduce odors.
Ideal life starts here.
Home, as a refueling station for happiness, is not just a place to rest, but a pleasant space that carries our stories and emotions. So it must be comfortable enough to be lazily for a whole day; it must be sunny enough to bloom every day's good mood; it must be warm enough to speed up our pace of going home.
The ideal life can start from creating a comfortable bathroom. The comfort of the bathroom space is related to the quality of life and the pleasant mood of the day. If the decoration is not good, how to start a happy life?
The morning starts from washing in the bathroom, ushering in a good time of the day; the relaxing moment when you go home after a day of work, and the hearty bathing, will restore your vitality to yourself.
Many years later, people who use black frame shower doors and windows will surely be grateful for this choice.
The black frame has always been loved by people because of its beautiful industrial style. We believe that it is only a matter of time before people find the elegant beauty of a bathroom with black frame shower doors and windows. Black-framed doors and windows made of aluminum or steel look very beautiful in the factory. Whether it is used in the bathroom or other places, it will receive fascinating results. Let's directly look at 8 display pictures that reflect the advantages of black frame shower rooms. I believe there is always one suitable for you.
1. Black frame bathroom doors and windows are the eye-catching emperor of the decoration industry!
Even with Karaka marble floors and expensive dressers decorated with quartz, the star of the bathroom is still the brass shower head and black aluminum bathroom doors and windows. If you are looking for exquisite bathroom decoration, it is really black framed doors and windows.
2. The black frame shower room doors and windows give a unique industrial style.
A black framed shower door with coverless lamps and a modern yellow dressing table can create an attractive industrial atmosphere. The high glass window design not only facilitates daylighting but also ensures privacy.
3. The black frame doors and windows show the beauty of elegance.
When the black frame doors and windows reach the roof directly from the ground, they can make the small room look taller than it actually is. Matched with herringbone parallel pattern floor tiles, a small white marble dressing table and a tall dressing mirror. The overall effect is so elegant and restrained.
4. The black frame shower room makes the large white areas appear clearer.
White floor tiles + white bathtub + white sink, the bathroom can easily become monotonous. At this time, we can use black frame shower room and black hexagonal tiles in the shower room to enhance the contrast with the white environment, making the whole room more layered and three-dimensional. Finally, brass showers, brass faucets and geometric chandeliers are used to make the finishing touch.
5. The black framed doors and windows make the walk-in shower room stand out.
An open shower saves space in a small space. It is hard to imagine how elegant a shower room with framed doors and windows is! Due to the good closure of the black frame doors and windows, the slate wall panels and the mosaic wall tiles on the upper wall embellish them, the whole shower room is like a small room fully decorated.
6. A shower room with a black frame is simply too modern.
Patterned floor tiles, black framed shower doors and windows, and a black dressing table, one of the countless bathrooms in London, looks perfectly adapted to the urban environment in which it is located.
7. The black frame shower room can be easily connected with different styles.
Hesitating between your favorite pastoral style, industrial style and modern style? The black frame shower room will help you solve it! It can act as a bridge between styles, helping different style elements to seamlessly match together.
8. The black frame shower room are timeless decorations.
The black frame shower room may only be fresh for a short period of time, but it does not mean that it will soon become obsolete. This is a decoration with permanent vitality. Especially when paired with other classic elements, like mosaic tiles, subway tiles and some traditional decorations, the black frame shower room has a simple yet elegant charm.
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items. Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. We are one-stop supplier of bathroom and kitchen products.
The bathroom at home is one of the most frequently used places, and the quality of the bathroom directly determines the quality of life.
Bathroom products that can be used for a long time are normally: toilets, bathroom cabinets, wash basins, and bathroom hardware.
There are two types of toilets: split type, one-piece type and wall-mounted type. According to the sewage discharge method of the toilet, it can be divided into back flush type, siphon type, jet type, and super spiral type. When purchasing, choose according to different spaces and waterway positions.
Although there are many types, you can refer to the following methods when purchasing.
1. Whether the gloss of the toilet itself is good enough. The glossier, the better the compactness;
2. It is not that the smaller the water tank, the more water-saving. Some water tanks are not small, but the water storage line is low. The flushing performance is very good, and it is also very water-saving. Generally, the water tank is 6 liters of flushing water, and the two choices of 3 liters and 6 liters is better;
3. Check whether the internal structure is compact, sensitive and reliable.
Bathroom cabinets are an important item in bathroom selection, and there are many types. According to the material, it can be divided into solid wood bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet, MDF bathroom cabinet, glass bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet and so on.
What does the most practical bathroom cabinet look like?
How to choose?
1. Generally, a complete set of bathroom cabinets needs to be checked for deformation;
2. Check whether the surface is cracked and the glaze is smooth and even;
3. When the cabinet door is opened and closed, check whether the door hinge has a sound or smooth;
4. Use a pen to scribble on the cabinet and wipe it off to check its anti-fouling ability.
The bathroom cabinets are rich in styles, so you should decide what material you want when choosing. The specific styling is determined according to personal preference and home decoration style.
The wash basin is responsible for the appearance of the bathroom. The type and style of the washbasin are also dazzling, such as table top, column type, wall type. And cabinet body are also very particular.
Desktop: Above counter basin or under counter basin?
Above counter basin: High-end, easy installation, rich product selection, easy to disassemble and repair. But water is easy to leak into the sink cabinet and the corners. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low profile, integrated with the countertop, beautiful, easy to clean, no dead ends. It is easy for the water basin to deviate from the middle position of the sink cabinet. It is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle. Under-counter basin is inconvenient to disassemble.
Column type: does not occupy space, especially suitable for installation in toilets with insufficient space.
Wall-mounted type: as the name suggests, it is used on the wall, compact and not occupying space, simple and stylish.
Basins can be made from different materials. Stainless steel, porcelain, marble, and glass all have pros and cons. Just pick the one that suits you.
How to choose?
1. Look at the manual first. If it is a glazed basin, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality.
2. Faucet holes. Most porcelain basins have a single hole for mixer faucets. When buying a washbasin, you can ask the supplier to make the hole. If you make the hole yourself, it is likely to destroy the entire washbasin.
3. The high-quality washbasin has a smooth glaze, no pinholes, no lack of glaze, etc.
Striking with a hard object will make a crisp sound.
4. In order to ensure that after quality problems occur, the seller can repair them in time, it is better to keep the invoice issued by the seller.
Hardware accessories include: faucet, shower, shelf, angle valve, soap net, clothes hook, etc.
They are not large, but frequently used things. If you pick them well, it will not only be easy to use, but will also improve the quality of the bathroom.
How to choose bathroom hardware?
1. First look at whether the coating is good. Generally, the brighter the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the more rigorous the process.
2. The packaging design is beautiful, and the quality inspection certificate, installation manual, and related after-sales manual are available, indicating that the qualifications are complete.
3. After holding the hardware for 2 or 3 seconds, loosen it. If the fog and traces disappear quickly, it is made of copper, heavy weight, thick and durable.
Those who pursue a quality life will never let go of every detail in life.
Although the bathroom faucet is just a small object, it plays an extraordinary role. Faucet will be used when girls wash their faces, brush their teeth, wash their hands, skin care, make-up. The use is extremely high. The epidemic has quietly receded, but the spread of bacteria through contact has left a deep impression on people. The importance of contact-free faucets is also particularly prominent in preventing the spread of contact with bacteria.
So how do we choose the bathroom faucet? How do different groups of people choose their own faucet? Next, let us analyze one by one through the comparison of several bathroom faucets.
If you go to a store to choose a faucet, we can tell the quality of the faucet by turning the handle, observing the appearance, and listening to the sound. The high-quality faucet has fine processing and good surface finish, which can be close to the mirror effect without distortion. When you switch the faucet by the normal use force, there is no excessive gap between the faucet and the switch. The opening and closing are easy and unobstructed. There is no slippage. The inferior faucet has a large gap and a large sense of resistance. When you tap on the faucet, the sound is dull, which is because the faucet is made by integral casting and the material is copper, indicating that the quality is better.
If you are shopping online, please pay attention to the following factors:
1) Installation Location
Most bathroom faucets are a combination of basin + faucet. The faucet style you choose is directly related to the style of the basin. We can choose the appropriate faucet height according to the installation location. For wall-mounted basins, you can choose a medium-height or low height faucet, and for the countertop basin, you can choose a higher height faucet.
2) Decoration Style
The basin faucet is a very frequently used sanitary ware in the bathroom. It is used for daily washing such as brushing teeth, washing face, washing hands, receiving water, etc. When purchasing, consider practicality and ensure that it matches the overall decoration style properly.
3) Outlet Design
As we all know, the faucet discharges water vertically, but it is easy to touch the basin when washing hands when the water is discharged vertically. Therefore, when purchasing, choose a faucet with an outwardly inclined outlet. When the faucet is turned on, the water will accurately rush to the hand. Of course, pull-out bathroom faucet is a very good choice. Farewell to the fixed types. A wider range of water outlet, free pull, 360° free rotation, easy and convenient operation, meet the multi-directional cleaning, allow you to enjoy every comfortable refreshing.
Seeing this, you may have a question. Is it easy to pull the faucet? What are the precautions when decorating? Today, we will bring you three bathroom faucets in combination with different users
01 Fashion Girl
Every day before going out, fashion girls always do their morning washing seriously. You can often encounter various confusing conditions when washing your face: in order to prevent the cleanser foam from contaminating the handles, you can only leave the faucet without turning off and let the water flow. Don’t know how much water was wasted; in order to save time, wash in the basin. It’s very inconvenient to bend over and turn your head, and it’s hard to wash your hair close to your neck. After washing, a lot of hair is easy to remain in the basin and become a hotbed of bacteria... With the Aquacubic pullout wash basin faucet, these problems are all non-existent!
Innovative drawing design + dual water flow mode, free to switch water flow, 360° free rotation, easy to freshen up. The water outlet can also be moved at will, cleaning dead corners in multiple directions, washing away foam and residual hair, and keep the water area clean at all times. And the faucet height can be adjusted. It is very convenient to wash your hair or fill the basin with water, and it can easily respond to different washing needs.
02 Full-Time Mother
When washing the children's hair at home, I believe that the mothers must have encountered such troubles: the children are too short to reach the faucet, and they are busy finding the right angle to wash their hair. Not only do they have a sore back but also all kinds of uncomfortable crying ceaselessly. Now that you have a home artifact, it can easily help the mothers.
Wash basin faucet pull-out design can meet the cleaning of different heights and multiple directions, and it is convenient for mothers to wash their children's hair in the basin. The dual-flow mode can switch the water flow at any time, the faucet can be adjusted in height, 360° freely rotating, flexible, and meet different needs, wash away the foam in all directions, bringing the child just right cleanliness.
03 White-collar Workers
In fact, the faucet is the focus of the details of the bathroom, which will not only affect the comfort of washing, but also affect the simple style of the bathroom. Therefore, when white-collar workers choose bathroom faucets, they often choose simple styles. After all, in this age of justice, beauty is long enough to be selected.
Every angle of this faucet is born for minimalism, and every color looks shining with noble light. The difference is that this faucet has a variety of spout options, which can be matched with two different color handles to form an eight-inch faucet. The extremely simple design is suitable for any bathroom decoration style. Its confident coating is corrosion-resistant and scratch-resistant, so it can be used with confidence.
All in all, there are thousands of bathroom faucets, and we only choose the one that suits us. The best life is to suit yourself. In Aquacubic, there are a large selection of well designed, high-end manufactured faucets. Please contact us to find more.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
In addition to the living room and kitchen, the bathroom that we use every day must not be sloppy in design. No matter if it is more than 10 square meters or less than 2 square meters, you must plan well to use practical and safe bathroom equipment: whether to arrange full bathroom equipment (including bathtub) or half bathroom equipment (excluding bathtub), independent or combined hand washing basins, what materials should be used for floor tiles and walls, and how to effectively use small and distorted spaces without waste, how to place multi-functional equipment without being crowded. If you are being worried about these, you can refer to these 5 bathroom design ideas from style to function, and collect them as inspiration for future designs.
Bathroom Design One: Tiles
For a water-filled bathroom, the easiest way is to attach tiles, which are not only waterproof, but also dry quickly. Common 30*30cm tiles are easy to construct and easy to clean; mosaic tiles can be arranged in patterns, and wood grain tiles solve the problem of solid wood prone to moisture and mildew. Textured bamboo tiles also have anti-slip effects, which are both functional and can create multiple styles of bathroom design materials.
Bathroom Design Two: Cement wall
Using cement as the theme of the bathroom space makes the space pure, visually extraordinarily refreshing and clean. And there is no need to worry about the accumulation of scale in the crevices of the tiles. For maintenance, as long as the bottom is waterproof, the upper transparent waterproof paint is basically unlikely to have sanding problems.
Bathroom Design Three: Black Frame Glass
Industrial style can not only be used in public spaces. For small-sized houses and the bathroom of the master bedroom, black-framed glass can be used instead of solid wall partitions. Not only is it visually more open and transparent, it has its own style compared to ordinary glass compartments.
Bathroom Design Four: Separation of Dry and Wet
Similar to hotels and Japanese residences, sinks and showers can be separate. The independent design not only alleviates the problem of insufficient bathroom space, but also makes the sink a part of the room or public space, and it is also more convenient to use.
Bathroom Design Five: Shower Curtain as A Cubicle
If you want to have both a shower and a bathtub in a small bathroom space, try replacing the glass compartment with a shower curtain. In this way, the basic dry and wet separation can be achieved, and the space occupied by the fixed partition door can be avoided. It has high appearance and can change the pattern style according to the mood.