The bathroom at home is one of the most frequently used places, and the quality of the bathroom directly determines the quality of life.
Bathroom products that can be used for a long time are normally: toilets, bathroom cabinets, wash basins, and bathroom hardware.
There are two types of toilets: split type, one-piece type and wall-mounted type. According to the sewage discharge method of the toilet, it can be divided into back flush type, siphon type, jet type, and super spiral type. When purchasing, choose according to different spaces and waterway positions.
Although there are many types, you can refer to the following methods when purchasing.
1. Whether the gloss of the toilet itself is good enough. The glossier, the better the compactness;
2. It is not that the smaller the water tank, the more water-saving. Some water tanks are not small, but the water storage line is low. The flushing performance is very good, and it is also very water-saving. Generally, the water tank is 6 liters of flushing water, and the two choices of 3 liters and 6 liters is better;
3. Check whether the internal structure is compact, sensitive and reliable.
Bathroom cabinets are an important item in bathroom selection, and there are many types. According to the material, it can be divided into solid wood bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet, MDF bathroom cabinet, glass bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet and so on.
What does the most practical bathroom cabinet look like?
How to choose?
1. Generally, a complete set of bathroom cabinets needs to be checked for deformation;
2. Check whether the surface is cracked and the glaze is smooth and even;
3. When the cabinet door is opened and closed, check whether the door hinge has a sound or smooth;
4. Use a pen to scribble on the cabinet and wipe it off to check its anti-fouling ability.
The bathroom cabinets are rich in styles, so you should decide what material you want when choosing. The specific styling is determined according to personal preference and home decoration style.
The wash basin is responsible for the appearance of the bathroom. The type and style of the washbasin are also dazzling, such as table top, column type, wall type. And cabinet body are also very particular.
Desktop: Above counter basin or under counter basin?
Above counter basin: High-end, easy installation, rich product selection, easy to disassemble and repair. But water is easy to leak into the sink cabinet and the corners. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low profile, integrated with the countertop, beautiful, easy to clean, no dead ends. It is easy for the water basin to deviate from the middle position of the sink cabinet. It is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle. Under-counter basin is inconvenient to disassemble.
Column type: does not occupy space, especially suitable for installation in toilets with insufficient space.
Wall-mounted type: as the name suggests, it is used on the wall, compact and not occupying space, simple and stylish.
Basins can be made from different materials. Stainless steel, porcelain, marble, and glass all have pros and cons. Just pick the one that suits you.
How to choose?
1. Look at the manual first. If it is a glazed basin, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality.
2. Faucet holes. Most porcelain basins have a single hole for mixer faucets. When buying a washbasin, you can ask the supplier to make the hole. If you make the hole yourself, it is likely to destroy the entire washbasin.
3. The high-quality washbasin has a smooth glaze, no pinholes, no lack of glaze, etc.
Striking with a hard object will make a crisp sound.
4. In order to ensure that after quality problems occur, the seller can repair them in time, it is better to keep the invoice issued by the seller.
Hardware accessories include: faucet, shower, shelf, angle valve, soap net, clothes hook, etc.
They are not large, but frequently used things. If you pick them well, it will not only be easy to use, but will also improve the quality of the bathroom.
How to choose bathroom hardware?
1. First look at whether the coating is good. Generally, the brighter the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the more rigorous the process.
2. The packaging design is beautiful, and the quality inspection certificate, installation manual, and related after-sales manual are available, indicating that the qualifications are complete.
3. After holding the hardware for 2 or 3 seconds, loosen it. If the fog and traces disappear quickly, it is made of copper, heavy weight, thick and durable.
What kind of faucet is good?
Is it expensive? Seriously, price is one aspect of course. We must also consider these:
1. Faucet Cartridge
Cartridge is the heart of the faucet. According to the material, there are ceramic cartridges, stainless steel cartridges, and brass cartridges available on the market.
After the faucet has been used a long time, there may be a dripping problem. We may think the handle is not closed tightly or the handle is loose. In fact, the problem is often not the handle, but the cartridge hidden inside is beginning to age. The quality of the cartridge is a decisive factor affecting the service life of the faucet.
Ceramic cartridge is currently the mainstream cartridge on the market. It is wear-resistant, high-temperature and aging resistant, not easy to rust, good sealing, long service life, and less water pollution. Stainless steel and brass cartridges are also good choices. But bad brass and stainless steel materials are easy to rust, accumulate scale and affect water quality.
The Aquacubic cartridge is of higher quality than ordinary cartridges. It is made of ceramic and is integrally sealed with glue. It can adapt to various environments to ensure that the faucet will never leak under any severe conditions. It is durable, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
2. Surface Coating
The surface coating is related to the corrosion resistance of the surface of the faucet.
In this regard, the electroplating corrosion resistance test in China is divided into 1-10 grades, and the tenth grade is the best. Aquacubic faucet can pass 24-hour acid salt spray test. The surface treatment reaches the highest tenth level. The surface should be smooth, and there is no uneven rough feeling. And it is corrosion resistant.
Of course, if you want a better coating, you can choose anti-fingerprint brushed nickel finish. Through a special process, the surface of the faucet is not easily stained with fingerprint. The best choice for cleaning enthusiasts.
3. Main Material
The main material is the main part of the water flowing through.
If the main material is not good, it will affect the quality of the water we drink! Two materials, brass and stainless steel, are more common on the market. It is worth noting that 59 brass is relatively high-quality brass material. Inferior brass may cause water pollution. Aquacubic faucet body uses 59 brass. In order to let customers use healthy water, we use low lead brass to minimize the precipitation of harmful substances in waterways and remove harmful heavy metals. Drink healthily and rest assured.
Ordinary sink, also known as drawn sink, is formed by pressing and stretching a whole piece of steel plate.
The principle is similar to balloon blowing, so the bottom and corner of the water sink will be thinned properly,
usually made of 0.8mm thick steel.
The Handmade Sink is not made piece by piece by hand, but made by cutting, bending and laser welding the steel plate.
Will not change the thickness of the steel plate in the corner, the sink is very sturdy and solid. Usually this thickness is 1.2-1.5mm.
The appearance has strong sense of line, and the weight is much heavier.
The small R angle of handmade sink is not only better in appearance, but also higher in the utilization of the whole sink space.
1. X Grooves Design
Optimized bottom slope makes kitchen sink draining faster than normal sinks. Gently sloped bottom, fast draining and dry after using.
Handmade X grooves design, not only increase the design aesthetic but also easy to drain water in a minute.
Rear set 3.5”drain matches most kitchen appliances and fits the most Common Garbage Disposal System and unlocks extra space.
2. Nano Surface Technology
Nano surface as Lotus leaf. Water and oil flow quickly and no trace left.
Hardness of Nano surface: ＞8H Hardness of regular surface: ＞4.5H
Extreme craftsmanship focuses on every detail of the sink. Meets the UPC, cUPC, CE certification standards.
3. POSCO 304 SUS Material
Durable scratch and stain resistant stainless steel surface helps the beauty last.
Real 16 / 18 gauge material; never chip or crack. Commercial grade satin finish. Thick 304 Stainless Steel construction.
9 - 10 inches deep large sink can hold a lot of pots and pans. Experience the luxury brought by the global high-end manufacturing industry.
4. Soundproof Pad - 7pcs
Extra-thick coating and thick sound rubber pad assure exceptional noise reduction.
Insulative padding can dramatically reduce the noise causing by water dripping,making an excellent effect on noise elimination.
It can enhance the elegance and high quality of the kitchen, and it will become the focus of your kitchen. The high quality of the sink is praised and recognized by the most demanding customers
Many years later, people who use black frame shower doors and windows will surely be grateful for this choice.
The black frame has always been loved by people because of its beautiful industrial style. We believe that it is only a matter of time before people find the elegant beauty of a bathroom with black frame shower doors and windows. Black-framed doors and windows made of aluminum or steel look very beautiful in the factory. Whether it is used in the bathroom or other places, it will receive fascinating results. Let's directly look at 8 display pictures that reflect the advantages of black frame shower rooms. I believe there is always one suitable for you.
1. Black frame bathroom doors and windows are the eye-catching emperor of the decoration industry!
Even with Karaka marble floors and expensive dressers decorated with quartz, the star of the bathroom is still the brass shower head and black aluminum bathroom doors and windows. If you are looking for exquisite bathroom decoration, it is really black framed doors and windows.
2. The black frame shower room doors and windows give a unique industrial style.
A black framed shower door with coverless lamps and a modern yellow dressing table can create an attractive industrial atmosphere. The high glass window design not only facilitates daylighting but also ensures privacy.
3. The black frame doors and windows show the beauty of elegance.
When the black frame doors and windows reach the roof directly from the ground, they can make the small room look taller than it actually is. Matched with herringbone parallel pattern floor tiles, a small white marble dressing table and a tall dressing mirror. The overall effect is so elegant and restrained.
4. The black frame shower room makes the large white areas appear clearer.
White floor tiles + white bathtub + white sink, the bathroom can easily become monotonous. At this time, we can use black frame shower room and black hexagonal tiles in the shower room to enhance the contrast with the white environment, making the whole room more layered and three-dimensional. Finally, brass showers, brass faucets and geometric chandeliers are used to make the finishing touch.
5. The black framed doors and windows make the walk-in shower room stand out.
An open shower saves space in a small space. It is hard to imagine how elegant a shower room with framed doors and windows is! Due to the good closure of the black frame doors and windows, the slate wall panels and the mosaic wall tiles on the upper wall embellish them, the whole shower room is like a small room fully decorated.
6. A shower room with a black frame is simply too modern.
Patterned floor tiles, black framed shower doors and windows, and a black dressing table, one of the countless bathrooms in London, looks perfectly adapted to the urban environment in which it is located.
7. The black frame shower room can be easily connected with different styles.
Hesitating between your favorite pastoral style, industrial style and modern style? The black frame shower room will help you solve it! It can act as a bridge between styles, helping different style elements to seamlessly match together.
8. The black frame shower room are timeless decorations.
The black frame shower room may only be fresh for a short period of time, but it does not mean that it will soon become obsolete. This is a decoration with permanent vitality. Especially when paired with other classic elements, like mosaic tiles, subway tiles and some traditional decorations, the black frame shower room has a simple yet elegant charm.
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items. Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. We are one-stop supplier of bathroom and kitchen products.
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
How to define accessible luxury?
It is not only a design style,
It is a high-style life philosophy.
It is prosperous in a minimalist place,
Elegance is not complicated, simplicity is not simple.
Accessible luxury is not simple. It has a variety of manifestations.
Warm, light and luxurious, noble and comfortable
A touch of orange brightens the whole space,
Match with gray tile floor and brown wall,
It highlights the high style of the whole space.
Nordic luxury, elegant style.
The main color is gray.
Large light gray marble walls,
Decorate the whole space with a piece of green plants,
With light gray bathroom cabinet,
It's bright and comfortable.
Simple, light and luxurious, elegant and advanced
To simplify, black and white color covers the whole space.
Spacious wall space,
Complete set of black bathroom Shower Faucet,
Not only meet the requirements of storage, but also decorate the bathroom.
A variety of accessible luxury bathrooms,
With unique charm,
More possibilities for home,
Bring luxury and elegant life enjoyment to the customers.
Aquacubic provides "Quality Bath & Kitchen Solution" to our customers.
Quality is always the first priority of Aquacubic. We understand the importance of quality to our clients, and quality is the foundation for long -term cooperation. To deliver high quality products, we established the whole quality system from raw materials checking to mass production audit and final products inspection. Most of our products are CE and CUPC certified.
Cooperating with Aquacubic is cost saving. Aquacubic make great investment in machines to increase production efficiency. Thanks to long existence in the industry and good relationship with material suppliers, Aquacubic has good cost control system and bargain power, to ensure competitive pricing for our customers.
Once you contact with Aquacubic, you will find yourself are in service of a hardworking, reliable, sincere team with good communication skills. Our associates also provide value-added service for design, test report, shipment arranging, freight cost control and so on.
Bathroom faucet brings a modern style to any bathroom setup. Daily washing task is made easier by the classic one-handle lever design of this faucet, which offers effortless control of the steady and clear waterstream. H and C markings help guests easily control water temperature for a better experience.
Nano kitchen sinks will still look brand new even after years of usage. The smooth coating is more resistant to scratches compared to other sink materials present in the market right now. You can also use it to give your pet a lovely bath. No worry about scratch, Your pets will never scratch the tub.
The handmade wokstation stainless steel undermount sink is revolutionary to say the least. With a unique corner design, you get all of the beauty of a designer stainless steel sink while meeting your every day kitchen needs. It is as functional as it is fabulous. It's seriously the best of both worlds. Created with premium stainless steel, this hardworking sink with a ledge features placing various accessories on it for prep cooking easily.
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate for your contacting and business.
Pull as you like. Return accurately.
When renovating the bathroom, the height of the faucet is a headache: if you buy a low one, you have to bend over when washing your hair or face; if you buy a high one, It's not convenient for the opening and closing of the mirror cabinet. On the other hand, it will cause water splashing due to the large drop...It is not a problem with the Aquacubic faucet!
Aquacubic faucet adopts pull-out design. With 360 degree sprayer head to realize free rotation and pull freely, the water can reach any place where the user needs it, and meet all the needs in the bathroom water process. After use, just let go. The built-in gravity hammer can help the faucet retract easily and quickly. Users can experience the pleasure of face cleaning and hair washing in a new way.
Long lasting new. Easy to clean.
The bathroom is full of moisture. In such an environment, water stains or fingerprints are easily left on the surface of the bathroom faucet. Scales will accumulate on the faucet after drying. They are difficult to clean and even gradually corrode the coating and form rust spots on the surface. To make the bathroom faucet last longer, you need surface treatment technology with easy-to-clean coating.
Aquacubic faucet adopts precision electroplating layer and SRS surface treatment technology, and passes 24 hours acid salt spray test. The surface has an elegant metallic luster. They are wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Faucet will be bright as new with a light wipe. You don’t have to worry about leaving fingerprints and watermarks when you touch it with wet hands. This reduces cleaning time.
The bathroom carries most of the cleaning work of a family. In turn it affects the living experience and life quality of the whole family. If you want to enjoy the exquisite life, you need the Aquacubic faucet that can be pulled freely to bring a fashionable bathroom to you!