After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
The bathroom is the wettest place in the house, and it is easy to breed bacteria if it is not properly cleaned. Next, learn these tips to make the bathroom as clean as new!
Clean the Faucet
Does the water stain on the faucet look dirty? Water stain can be removed with one trick! Mix the white vinegar and baking soda powder evenly, put the toilet paper in and soak it completely, then cover the faucet for 30 to 60 minutes, uncover it and rinse with water.
Cleaning the Shower Head
If the shower head is used for a long time, there will be a layer of scale on the surface, which looks dirty, and even more serious it will block the water outlet! You can take a plastic bag, pour white vinegar, wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band, soak it for 1 hour and then dry it with a dry towel. The shower head will be as clean as new. A clean shower head is much more comfortable to use!
Cleaning the Toilet
1. For yellow stains that are difficult to remove in the toilet, you can sprinkle with baking soda and soak in hot water for half an hour before washing. Remember to cover the water outlet on the inner edge of the toilet with toilet paper soaked in baking soda solution to achieve the purpose of soaking. The same goes for squatting toilets!
2. If conditions permit, you can remove the toilet lid and clean the gap.
3. Add some white vinegar to the water tank, which not only has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, but also removes the scale attached to the inner wall of the water tank.
Cleaning Bathroom Tiles
The joints of toilet tiles can easily turn yellow and black. Dip and use a toothbrush with washing powder, toothpaste or baking soda can effectively brush off stains. Remember to clean up water stains every time you use the bathroom!
Cleaning the Exhaust Fan
Exhaust fans can help keep the toilet dry, but because of the inconvenience of cleaning, it is often overlooked by us and becomes a place to hide dirt!
1. Remove the fan cover, soak it in soapy water and wash it, and then dry it.
2. Soak the rag in soapy water, wring it out, and carefully scrub the fan blades and vents. Finally wipe it with a dry towel.
3. Install the dried fan cover as it is.
Cleaning the Mirror
Bathroom mirrors are often stained with toothpaste, water stains and other things. At this time, you might as well use the leftover black tea bag to gently wipe the spots on the mirror, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to restore it to new.
Clean Rust Stains
The bathroom is damp. In case the metal utensils rust, you can cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice on the rust stains, soak for 10 minutes, brush off with a brush, and finally clean it with clean water.
There are many bottles and cans in the bathroom. You can apply a layer of nail polish on the bottom of the rust-prone material in advance to prevent rust.
If not to consider the faucet valve core and aerator, lead-free brass faucet and general faucet mainly differ in the material and technology.
Ⅰ. Raw Materials
The main raw material of lead-free brass faucet is made of international standard H59 and H62 copper. The casting adopts steel mold for gravity casting with uniform faucet wall thickness of 2.2-3.0 mm.
The main reason for using brass is the antibacterial activity. This can prevent bacteria from growing on the inner wall of the faucet, which is an advantage that other materials (such as stainless steel and plastic) do not have.
Ⅱ. Surface Technology
Surface treatment is very important for lead-free faucet, which is related to the service life, finish and wear resistance of the faucet. High quality faucet surface electroplating is usually mirror effect. It can eliminate secondary water pollution and ensure water safety.
How to judge the quality of the surface treatment of a faucet?
It can be easily judged by the following 3 points:
1. A good faucet will have a moisturizing and shiny surface, while a poor quality will have a dim gloss;
2. A good faucet will have a flat surface, while a poor quality faucet will have a wave surface, even a dent.
3. Good faucets are more wear-resistant, and there are no scratches, but inferior products will have dense scratches on the surface.
Generally, the surface coating of high-quality brass faucet has only 2 layers, and the product can pass 48 hours neutral and 24 hours acid salt spray test.
Ⅲ. Production Process
The production process of faucet is generally the following 16 steps:
copper ingot - dissolution - casting - cleaning after casting - casting inspection - machining - tolerance inspection - grinding - surface inspection - electroplating - electroplating inspection - assembly - pressure test - finished product inspection - packaging - delivery.
Each process has strict requirements for the production process.
The difference of faucet material selection and production technology determines that the price of lead-free brass faucet is generally higher than stainless steel and plastic faucets.
In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
The bathroom at home is one of the most frequently used places, and the quality of the bathroom directly determines the quality of life.
Bathroom products that can be used for a long time are normally: toilets, bathroom cabinets, wash basins, and bathroom hardware.
There are two types of toilets: split type, one-piece type and wall-mounted type. According to the sewage discharge method of the toilet, it can be divided into back flush type, siphon type, jet type, and super spiral type. When purchasing, choose according to different spaces and waterway positions.
Although there are many types, you can refer to the following methods when purchasing.
1. Whether the gloss of the toilet itself is good enough. The glossier, the better the compactness;
2. It is not that the smaller the water tank, the more water-saving. Some water tanks are not small, but the water storage line is low. The flushing performance is very good, and it is also very water-saving. Generally, the water tank is 6 liters of flushing water, and the two choices of 3 liters and 6 liters is better;
3. Check whether the internal structure is compact, sensitive and reliable.
Bathroom cabinets are an important item in bathroom selection, and there are many types. According to the material, it can be divided into solid wood bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet, MDF bathroom cabinet, glass bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet and so on.
What does the most practical bathroom cabinet look like?
How to choose?
1. Generally, a complete set of bathroom cabinets needs to be checked for deformation;
2. Check whether the surface is cracked and the glaze is smooth and even;
3. When the cabinet door is opened and closed, check whether the door hinge has a sound or smooth;
4. Use a pen to scribble on the cabinet and wipe it off to check its anti-fouling ability.
The bathroom cabinets are rich in styles, so you should decide what material you want when choosing. The specific styling is determined according to personal preference and home decoration style.
The wash basin is responsible for the appearance of the bathroom. The type and style of the washbasin are also dazzling, such as table top, column type, wall type. And cabinet body are also very particular.
Desktop: Above counter basin or under counter basin?
Above counter basin: High-end, easy installation, rich product selection, easy to disassemble and repair. But water is easy to leak into the sink cabinet and the corners. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low profile, integrated with the countertop, beautiful, easy to clean, no dead ends. It is easy for the water basin to deviate from the middle position of the sink cabinet. It is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle. Under-counter basin is inconvenient to disassemble.
Column type: does not occupy space, especially suitable for installation in toilets with insufficient space.
Wall-mounted type: as the name suggests, it is used on the wall, compact and not occupying space, simple and stylish.
Basins can be made from different materials. Stainless steel, porcelain, marble, and glass all have pros and cons. Just pick the one that suits you.
How to choose?
1. Look at the manual first. If it is a glazed basin, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality.
2. Faucet holes. Most porcelain basins have a single hole for mixer faucets. When buying a washbasin, you can ask the supplier to make the hole. If you make the hole yourself, it is likely to destroy the entire washbasin.
3. The high-quality washbasin has a smooth glaze, no pinholes, no lack of glaze, etc.
Striking with a hard object will make a crisp sound.
4. In order to ensure that after quality problems occur, the seller can repair them in time, it is better to keep the invoice issued by the seller.
Hardware accessories include: faucet, shower, shelf, angle valve, soap net, clothes hook, etc.
They are not large, but frequently used things. If you pick them well, it will not only be easy to use, but will also improve the quality of the bathroom.
How to choose bathroom hardware?
1. First look at whether the coating is good. Generally, the brighter the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the more rigorous the process.
2. The packaging design is beautiful, and the quality inspection certificate, installation manual, and related after-sales manual are available, indicating that the qualifications are complete.
3. After holding the hardware for 2 or 3 seconds, loosen it. If the fog and traces disappear quickly, it is made of copper, heavy weight, thick and durable.
Some faucets are used two or three years, and the water flow is intermittent or rusted into green. The handle is hard to be used for opening and closing. The size of the water flow depends on luck.
Some faucets have been used for 20 years, and the surface is still as smooth as new. The feel when adjusting the angle of the handle is still as silky as the chopsticks in a honey jar. The speed of the water flow are still adjusted as you like. So how can we pick a faucet that can last 20 or 30 years or more?
First, the kitchen faucet can be rotated 360°.
For ease of use, the kitchen faucet should be taller, and the spout should also be very long. It is best to extend above the drain and not splash water. If there is a hot water line in the kitchen, this type of faucet should also contain hot and cold hoses. In order to meet various needs, most of the kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right. The sprayer part of some faucet can be pulled out, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
Second, if the budget is enough, the material of stainless steel is preferred.
The material of kitchen faucet is generally brass, which is the most common faucet on the market. However. Due to the characteristics of the kitchen environment, pure brass faucets are not necessarily the best choice. All pure brass faucets have electroplating on the outermost layer, and the function of electroplating is to prevent corrosion and rust of the brass inside. There is a lot of oily smoke in the kitchen, and the greasy hands and cleaners on the hands when washing the dishes make it often necessary to clean the faucet. If you do not use the correct way to clean, it is likely to damage the electroplating layer of the faucet, causing the faucet to be corroded and rusted. If you want to choose an all-brass kitchen faucet, you must be sure to have excellent electroplating, otherwise it will easily cause the faucet to rust and corrode.
And now some manufacturers use high-quality 304 stainless steel to make faucets. Compared with pure brass faucets, faucets made of high-quality stainless steel are free of lead, acid, alkali, corrosion, and harmful substances, and will not pollute tap water. This is very important for drinking water in the kitchen; and the stainless steel faucet does not need electroplating, it is extremely difficult to rust, and the hardness and toughness are more than twice higher than that of brass products, so it is very convenient to clean. However, due to the high difficulty of stainless steel processing, the current high-quality stainless steel faucets are usually relatively expensive.
Third, pay attention to whether the length of the tap can clean the sinks on both sides.
When buying, pay attention to the length of the basin and the faucet sprayer. If it is a double sink, pay attention to whether the length of the faucet can clean the sinks on both sides when rotating. Most kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The blank walls are decorated with a series of wall shelves and hanging rails for kitchen utensils.
2. This design allows flower pots to be stored in a space that is not large enough to accommodate a shelf.
3. This complete wooden kitchen extends its style beyond the corridor, to the adjacent wall and a room door.
4. The length of the double-window countertop looks magnificent, and the intricate patterns on the other wall balance the overall appearance.
5. Large potted plants form a natural separation between the kitchen and dining area.
6. Use inline mode to make full use of small space.
7. The combination of open shelves and multi-colored blocks is an interesting solution.
8. Minimalist kitchens can use handleless flat embedded-in-wall furniture.
9. Even the few special tiles can bring new colors to the pure white kitchen.
10. An open shelf occupies one wall, and a closed cabinet occupies another wall. Keep small spaces ventilated and open, instead of containing too many complex elements.
11. Floor tiles help make smaller spaces appear wider.
12. Horizontal stripes are another way to expand the space visually.
13. This extraordinary kitchen has a series of open and closed designs that can show and hide different appliances.
14. Two bar stools turn the end of a cabinet into a breakfast bar.
15. Wrap the work counter on the side of the end cabinet to get a stylish and luxurious appearance.
16. This L-shaped kitchen layout has corner windows and is dominated by pure yellow color blocks. It overlaps with half of the wall cabinet and finally passes through the window glass in the form of a colored film.
17. Add light wood tones and pleasant prints to the white kitchen to create a Scandinavian-style kitchen.
The bathroom is used for bathing, washing, dressing, and indoor toileting. It is a frequently used home space. But the bathroom space only accounts for a small part of the overall home space. In the limited area, bathroom storage becomes very important.
It doesn't matter if you didn't plan the storage space when you renovated the bathroom at the beginning. Recommend 5 bathroom storage products to make your bathroom space organized.
1. Multifunctional Shelf
Wash away all fatigue and awaken physical and mental energy. The small bathroom is actually our energy gas station. Every morning and evening, we will spend some time alone with "it". The bathroom is a very important space in the home. The area of this space is small, but there are a lot of items that need to be accommodated. Therefore, the storage in many people's homes has become a big problem.
The multifunctional shelf solves this problem for everyone. Placed in the bathroom to store up some odds and ends. It looks neat and beautiful. And the simple structure makes it easy to clean. Moisture-proof and ventilated, it is a good storage item. It is effectively matched with the bathroom space.
2. Triangle Shelf
Another essential piece of hardware in the shower area is the triangle shelf. You can usually put shampoo, shower gel, skin care products, razor, etc. The racks are distinguished according to the installation position. There are ordinary rectangular racks, which are installed on a wall. There is also a tripod, installed at the junction of two walls.
This shelf uses a triangular design, simple in shape, beautiful and high-end, very suitable for modern bathroom design. Exquisite corner design, effective use of space. The weight-bearing capacity is also top-notch, meeting the needs of life.
3. Towel Rack
The towel rack is a must-have item for the bathroom, which integrates practicability and aesthetics. Nowadays, there are generally products such as single rod, double rod, multi-rod on the market.
The towel rack has good moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, compression resistance and high temperature resistance. The design of split layer and widening of the bars are adopted to prevent the towels from sticking to each other. Can be very moisture-proof and easy to take. Large space capacity. The lower bar can be used to hang towels. The upper layer can be used to put clean bath towels or clean clothes.
4. Multifunctional Paper Tissue Holder
A good tissue holder can last for many years. It is not only a tissue holder, but also a shelf. The mobile phone can be placed to free your hands temporarily. You can also put some aromatherapy or green plants and other small objects on it. The multifunctional paper towel rack adopts an open design, so you can know the remaining amount of paper tissue at any time, and no longer have to worry about being trapped in the toilet because there is no paper.
Suspended design, hygienic and moisture-proof. The roll of paper keeps a certain distance from the wall. The paper towel does not come into close contact with the wall.
5. Toilet Brush Holder
It is not hygienic to put the toilet brush on the ground, so there is a toilet brush holder. It is clean and tidy, and beautiful. The toilet brush holder uses high-quality stainless steel to make the bracket, which is waterproof, wear-resistant and not easy to corrode, and is not affected by water vapor and damp walls in the bathroom space. Long-term use is more assured.
Upgraded one-piece casting base design, meticulous workmanship, practical and durable. The simple style is highly integrated with the bathroom environment and enhances the bathroom style.
It is "too difficult" to put bottles and cans in a small bathroom. Organize items in a planned way and add storage items reasonably to make the bathroom space more tidy. Let's expand the small space from now on, let's take action!