ALWEN Dual handle bathroom faucet, a luxury modern contemporary three hole bathroom vanity sink lavatory faucet. Brushed nickel/Chrome finish. UPC, cUPC, NSF certified, lead free bathroom faucet.
This bathroom faucet comes in a beautiful polished chrome finish and is practical and stylish. Its center set design with handles will keep your bathroom simple, modern, and keeping space tight and easy to clean.
Solid Brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish
Swiss NEOPERL Aerator ensures perfect water flow and environment friendly.
High Arc faucet spout ensures enough space for washing hands and clean.
Aquacubic provides "Quality Bath & Kitchen Solution" to our customers.
Quality is always the first priority of Aquacubic. We understand the importance of quality to our clients, and quality is the foundation for long -term cooperation. To deliver high quality products, we established the whole quality system from raw materials checking to mass production audit and final products inspection. Most of our products are CE and CUPC certified.
Cooperating with Aquacubic is cost saving. Aquacubic make great investment in machines to increase production efficiency. Thanks to long existence in the industry and good relationship with material suppliers, Aquacubic has good cost control system and bargain power, to ensure competitive pricing for our customers. Once you contact with Aquacubic, you will find yourself are in service of a hardworking, reliable, sincere team with good communication skills. Our associates also provide value-added service for design, test report, shipment arranging, freight cost control and so on.
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate for your contacting and business.
Although the bathroom is small, it is a very important part of the decoration and is closely related to our lives. Everyday life starts here and ends here; if the decoration is not good, it can drive you crazy every day. The toilet is broken, the shower is blocked, and so on.
In the process of using the bathroom, some problems are always prone to occur. Therefore, when decorating the bathroom, it is necessary to control all aspects of the details in order to avoid the impact of daily life as much as possible.
Four Matters Needing Attention in Bathroom Decoration
1. Spare more power sockets and water outlets
Many people often forget to spare more power sockets and waterways during bathroom decoration. Changing smart toilets and heated towel rails in the later period will easily cause inconvenience.
2. The problem of wall and floor tiles
Before laying the floor tiles, do a water leakage experiment for at least 24 hours. Go downstairs to see if there are any signs of water leakage. The floor tiles are aligned with the wall tiles. When laying the floor tiles, ensure that the brick surface has a slope of about 1°towards the floor drain.
3. Separate dry and wet spaces
If the bathroom does not separate from wet and dry, it is easy to cause the water in the shower to splash everywhere. Easy to slip and fall. It is not conducive to cleaning and can not keep the bathroom dry.
4. The problem of replacing ordinary toilets with smart toilets.
When installing an ordinary toilet, users generally did not consider the subsequent transformation of the water circuit, and did not spare a strong electric power supply, socket and water circuit in the toilet position. It will be more difficult to use a smart toilet in the future. The pit distance should also be considered when installing the toilet.
Six FAQ about Bathroom Decoration
1. Which is more practical, shower room or bathtub?
In general, the shower room should be more practical than the bathtub. The shower is timely, convenient and practical, and relatively hygienic. For ordinary families, many people use it only once a year after the bathtub is installed. Most of them are used to soak clothes and curtains.
2. Is the shower curtain easy to use?
For small apartments, the area of the bathroom is relatively small. Glass partitions can make the already small bathroom appear more crowded. If the shower curtain is used as a partition, the entire space becomes much more spacious after unfolding. The shower curtain can also realize the function of separating dry and wet, preventing water from splashing out of the shower.
3. Choose mosaic for bathroom decoration, or is pure black and white more practical?
Mosaic decoration effect is good, but the material price and labor cost are more expensive. If you want to install a towel bar or shelf where the mosaic is used, you can only choose to use the expansion screw method, and it is more difficult to use the suction cup type. Mosaic is not easy to take care of, and it is easy to hide dirt. So try to use it in dry areas.
4. How to choose above counter basin and under counter basin?
The above counter basins have many shapes, large choices and ideal decoration effects. The installation is simple and convenient, and the maintenance is convenient in the future. If it breaks, remove the glue and pick it up directly from the countertop to repair it. However, when using the above counter basin, the water is easy to splash outside. You have to wipe the countertop after washing your face. The key is that there are dead spots that are difficult to wipe. For people who do not have a laundry balcony and like to wash their clothes by hand, it is recommended to choose a larger and deeper basin. Washing your face is the next thing, and you have to have a place to wash your clothes.
The under-counter basin is embedded in the middle of the countertop, which is more beautiful than the above-counter basin, and the basin surface is lower than the countertop. Water on the countertop can be easily poured or wiped into the basin, which makes it more hygienic.
5. How to install floor drain and socket ?
The location of the floor drain needs to be carefully considered, preferably on one side of the floor. If it is in the middle of the bathroom, the floor drain will not be the lowest point no matter how the tiles are inclined. Setting up well the location of the floor drain can avoid the problem of water accumulation.
The socket should be designed with a switch, especially the socket of the electric water heater should be equipped with a switch. You also need to spare a few more next to the sink to charge the common appliances such as hair dryers, razors, and electric toothbrushes. Electricity safety has never been a small issue, so special attention must be paid!
6. Why install the bathroom exhaust fan ?
The bathroom at home is relatively humid, which can easily breed bacteria, which affects our health. So everyone will install an exhaust fan in the bathroom, which solves the problem of damp space and keeps the bathroom fresh air at the same time.
Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Ideal life starts here.
Home, as a refueling station for happiness, is not just a place to rest, but a pleasant space that carries our stories and emotions. So it must be comfortable enough to be lazily for a whole day; it must be sunny enough to bloom every day's good mood; it must be warm enough to speed up our pace of going home.
The ideal life can start from creating a comfortable bathroom. The comfort of the bathroom space is related to the quality of life and the pleasant mood of the day. If the decoration is not good, how to start a happy life?
The morning starts from washing in the bathroom, ushering in a good time of the day; the relaxing moment when you go home after a day of work, and the hearty bathing, will restore your vitality to yourself.
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
Small space bathrooms are always accompanied by a bunch of problems, such as area, lighting, and style. Our suggestion is to use all-match white, plus some tips to expand the space.
Now try to create a small white bathroom in five steps, and experience the new space immediately.
Step1 How to choose white bathroom sanitary ware ?
The most classic color in a small space is none other than white. Simple and pure at a glance. It can expand the space visually. When you consider a bathroom with all white as background color, it is best to choose different types of white. It will be better than a single white. You can choose light porcelain colored bathroom fixtures with whiter countertops or water baffles, and then use some transparent glass or plaster accessories.
For bathrooms with white tiles, the gaps between the tiles can be filled with gray or black beauty agent to form regular checkered lines. The contrast of black, gray and white gives the space a stylish sense of depth. As long as you pair with simple solid-color items or mirrors, the space will immediately become active.
Use sanitary ware to increase the level. Choose white bathroom ware on different materials, such as matte, brushed, textured or smooth texture materials, the effect will be different. If bright white is chosen for the toilet, basin and bathtub, matte tiles are best around the bathtub and for the basin flap. The countertop is preferably frosted stone.
Step2 The small bathroom should be compactly laid out.
The white background magnifies the vision, but in order to be more comfortable in the bathroom, we need to find ways to improve the small bathroom. Resolve space embarrassment with reasonable layout. The multifunctionalization of items, the combination of bath mirrors and wall cabinets, the sharing of bath and shower areas, and the use of new smaller toilets, etc., can save space. Paving strips of tiles or wall panels, or choosing a light hand basin can also increase the bathroom space and make the bathing experience more comfortable.
The bathtub and shower area are combined in one. The combination of shower and bath area saves space and provides more space possibilities for small apartment design. Choose a simple shower curtain or shower screen. The design should not be too cumbersome. It is good and harmless to keep the field of vision open.
The door should open outward to ensure that there is enough storage space inside. Cabinets and shelves of various shapes are arranged in an orderly manner on one wall. The mirror is cleverly designed on the cabinet door. The position of the hand basin is directly opposite the door. The width should be controlled within 38CM. The hook on the wash basin achieves the ultimate storage. The free space on the wall is also used to hang bathrobes.
Step3 Dig deep into multiple storage ideas.
To make a small white bathroom pleasing to the eye, the storage of items must be both beautiful and functional. In order to facilitate the use, the small bathroom storage adopts the principle of proximity. Around the basin and above the toilet can be used to store. The mobile storage can also meet the needs of use to the greatest extent; in order to ensure the beautiful design, you can choose the in wall or open shelf storage to make the space look fresh and orderly with simple black and white design.
The ladder-shaped storage shelf is the most stylish. If you want to change the form of storage, you can use a movable or foldable ladder shelf. The bearing capacity is strong enough. It can not only meet the storage requirements, but also increase the diversity of space. The toothbrush, shower gel, and towel are cleverly stored. At the same time, it has a petty bourgeoisie, which is not only beautiful, but also stretches the sense of space. It is easy to ventilate and does not grow bacteria.
The most classic form of storage in the bathroom is the in wall type. Use every corner. Turn the original unreasonable space into storage space. Generally the depth is about 15CM. If you exceed the depth, you can consider double-layer storage space. Make the space perfect from the perspective of decoration. Avoid water on the countertop. The countertop should be high inside and low outside when tiling.
Step4 Different materials and colors embellish the space.
The metal material brightens the space and adds fashion. The wood creates freshness and elegance. The softness in the space is embodied by cloth and fabric. The plants decorate the bathroom with a good mood. In the white bathroom, different materials and colors are mixed and matched, and the layers are opened to bring vitality. Different proportions form different flavors. A good space is diversified, and a harmonious combination can achieve the best results.
The combination of different materials in the space. The orange metal shower and the elegant white tiles strike a spark of design. The light-colored wooden boards on the wall of the dry area are extended to increase the visual level of the space. The wooden shelves and metal mirror cabinets in the storage area form an embellishment effect of the space. The carpet, which echoes the soft texture of face towels and bath towels, brings lively colors at the same time. The overall collocation is comfortable and relaxed.
Artistic tiles meet natural wood. Mix and match old elm wooden bowls and wooden stools in a simple and elegant space. There is almost no need to deliberately craft. The simple temperament is naturally formed. The metal faucet is mixed and matched with wood, which is very inspirational in design. The dark and light blue diamond-shaped ceramic tiles highlight the charm of the space. The white brick becomes the background to set off. The plants facing the sun are full of life.
Step5 Bathroom products enhance taste.
The bathtub and toilet are undoubtedly the leading role in the bathroom. But what can cleverly enhance the appearance of the bathroom are often overlooked small supporting roles, soap bottles, toothbrush cups, soap dishes, and daily cleaning and care products. The quality and taste of life are hidden in these details. Maximizing the appearance of bathroom items is also an important factor in improving the bathing experience.
The bathroom at home is one of the most frequently used places, and the quality of the bathroom directly determines the quality of life.
Bathroom products that can be used for a long time are normally: toilets, bathroom cabinets, wash basins, and bathroom hardware.
There are two types of toilets: split type, one-piece type and wall-mounted type. According to the sewage discharge method of the toilet, it can be divided into back flush type, siphon type, jet type, and super spiral type. When purchasing, choose according to different spaces and waterway positions.
Although there are many types, you can refer to the following methods when purchasing.
1. Whether the gloss of the toilet itself is good enough. The glossier, the better the compactness;
2. It is not that the smaller the water tank, the more water-saving. Some water tanks are not small, but the water storage line is low. The flushing performance is very good, and it is also very water-saving. Generally, the water tank is 6 liters of flushing water, and the two choices of 3 liters and 6 liters is better;
3. Check whether the internal structure is compact, sensitive and reliable.
Bathroom cabinets are an important item in bathroom selection, and there are many types. According to the material, it can be divided into solid wood bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet, MDF bathroom cabinet, glass bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet and so on.
What does the most practical bathroom cabinet look like?
How to choose?
1. Generally, a complete set of bathroom cabinets needs to be checked for deformation;
2. Check whether the surface is cracked and the glaze is smooth and even;
3. When the cabinet door is opened and closed, check whether the door hinge has a sound or smooth;
4. Use a pen to scribble on the cabinet and wipe it off to check its anti-fouling ability.
The bathroom cabinets are rich in styles, so you should decide what material you want when choosing. The specific styling is determined according to personal preference and home decoration style.
The wash basin is responsible for the appearance of the bathroom. The type and style of the washbasin are also dazzling, such as table top, column type, wall type. And cabinet body are also very particular.
Desktop: Above counter basin or under counter basin?
Above counter basin: High-end, easy installation, rich product selection, easy to disassemble and repair. But water is easy to leak into the sink cabinet and the corners. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low profile, integrated with the countertop, beautiful, easy to clean, no dead ends. It is easy for the water basin to deviate from the middle position of the sink cabinet. It is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle. Under-counter basin is inconvenient to disassemble.
Column type: does not occupy space, especially suitable for installation in toilets with insufficient space.
Wall-mounted type: as the name suggests, it is used on the wall, compact and not occupying space, simple and stylish.
Basins can be made from different materials. Stainless steel, porcelain, marble, and glass all have pros and cons. Just pick the one that suits you.
How to choose?
1. Look at the manual first. If it is a glazed basin, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality.
2. Faucet holes. Most porcelain basins have a single hole for mixer faucets. When buying a washbasin, you can ask the supplier to make the hole. If you make the hole yourself, it is likely to destroy the entire washbasin.
3. The high-quality washbasin has a smooth glaze, no pinholes, no lack of glaze, etc.
Striking with a hard object will make a crisp sound.
4. In order to ensure that after quality problems occur, the seller can repair them in time, it is better to keep the invoice issued by the seller.
Hardware accessories include: faucet, shower, shelf, angle valve, soap net, clothes hook, etc.
They are not large, but frequently used things. If you pick them well, it will not only be easy to use, but will also improve the quality of the bathroom.
How to choose bathroom hardware?
1. First look at whether the coating is good. Generally, the brighter the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the more rigorous the process.
2. The packaging design is beautiful, and the quality inspection certificate, installation manual, and related after-sales manual are available, indicating that the qualifications are complete.
3. After holding the hardware for 2 or 3 seconds, loosen it. If the fog and traces disappear quickly, it is made of copper, heavy weight, thick and durable.