What kind of faucet is good?
Is it expensive? Seriously, price is one aspect of course. We must also consider these:
1. Faucet Cartridge
Cartridge is the heart of the faucet. According to the material, there are ceramic cartridges, stainless steel cartridges, and brass cartridges available on the market.
After the faucet has been used a long time, there may be a dripping problem. We may think the handle is not closed tightly or the handle is loose. In fact, the problem is often not the handle, but the cartridge hidden inside is beginning to age. The quality of the cartridge is a decisive factor affecting the service life of the faucet.
Ceramic cartridge is currently the mainstream cartridge on the market. It is wear-resistant, high-temperature and aging resistant, not easy to rust, good sealing, long service life, and less water pollution. Stainless steel and brass cartridges are also good choices. But bad brass and stainless steel materials are easy to rust, accumulate scale and affect water quality.
The Aquacubic cartridge is of higher quality than ordinary cartridges. It is made of ceramic and is integrally sealed with glue. It can adapt to various environments to ensure that the faucet will never leak under any severe conditions. It is durable, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
2. Surface Coating
The surface coating is related to the corrosion resistance of the surface of the faucet.
In this regard, the electroplating corrosion resistance test in China is divided into 1-10 grades, and the tenth grade is the best. Aquacubic faucet can pass 24-hour acid salt spray test. The surface treatment reaches the highest tenth level. The surface should be smooth, and there is no uneven rough feeling. And it is corrosion resistant.
Of course, if you want a better coating, you can choose anti-fingerprint brushed nickel finish. Through a special process, the surface of the faucet is not easily stained with fingerprint. The best choice for cleaning enthusiasts.
3. Main Material
The main material is the main part of the water flowing through.
If the main material is not good, it will affect the quality of the water we drink! Two materials, brass and stainless steel, are more common on the market. It is worth noting that 59 brass is relatively high-quality brass material. Inferior brass may cause water pollution. Aquacubic faucet body uses 59 brass. In order to let customers use healthy water, we use low lead brass to minimize the precipitation of harmful substances in waterways and remove harmful heavy metals. Drink healthily and rest assured.
The bathroom at home is one of the most frequently used places, and the quality of the bathroom directly determines the quality of life.
Bathroom products that can be used for a long time are normally: toilets, bathroom cabinets, wash basins, and bathroom hardware.
There are two types of toilets: split type, one-piece type and wall-mounted type. According to the sewage discharge method of the toilet, it can be divided into back flush type, siphon type, jet type, and super spiral type. When purchasing, choose according to different spaces and waterway positions.
Although there are many types, you can refer to the following methods when purchasing.
1. Whether the gloss of the toilet itself is good enough. The glossier, the better the compactness;
2. It is not that the smaller the water tank, the more water-saving. Some water tanks are not small, but the water storage line is low. The flushing performance is very good, and it is also very water-saving. Generally, the water tank is 6 liters of flushing water, and the two choices of 3 liters and 6 liters is better;
3. Check whether the internal structure is compact, sensitive and reliable.
Bathroom cabinets are an important item in bathroom selection, and there are many types. According to the material, it can be divided into solid wood bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet, MDF bathroom cabinet, glass bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet and so on.
What does the most practical bathroom cabinet look like?
How to choose?
1. Generally, a complete set of bathroom cabinets needs to be checked for deformation;
2. Check whether the surface is cracked and the glaze is smooth and even;
3. When the cabinet door is opened and closed, check whether the door hinge has a sound or smooth;
4. Use a pen to scribble on the cabinet and wipe it off to check its anti-fouling ability.
The bathroom cabinets are rich in styles, so you should decide what material you want when choosing. The specific styling is determined according to personal preference and home decoration style.
The wash basin is responsible for the appearance of the bathroom. The type and style of the washbasin are also dazzling, such as table top, column type, wall type. And cabinet body are also very particular.
Desktop: Above counter basin or under counter basin?
Above counter basin: High-end, easy installation, rich product selection, easy to disassemble and repair. But water is easy to leak into the sink cabinet and the corners. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low profile, integrated with the countertop, beautiful, easy to clean, no dead ends. It is easy for the water basin to deviate from the middle position of the sink cabinet. It is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle. Under-counter basin is inconvenient to disassemble.
Column type: does not occupy space, especially suitable for installation in toilets with insufficient space.
Wall-mounted type: as the name suggests, it is used on the wall, compact and not occupying space, simple and stylish.
Basins can be made from different materials. Stainless steel, porcelain, marble, and glass all have pros and cons. Just pick the one that suits you.
How to choose?
1. Look at the manual first. If it is a glazed basin, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality.
2. Faucet holes. Most porcelain basins have a single hole for mixer faucets. When buying a washbasin, you can ask the supplier to make the hole. If you make the hole yourself, it is likely to destroy the entire washbasin.
3. The high-quality washbasin has a smooth glaze, no pinholes, no lack of glaze, etc.
Striking with a hard object will make a crisp sound.
4. In order to ensure that after quality problems occur, the seller can repair them in time, it is better to keep the invoice issued by the seller.
Hardware accessories include: faucet, shower, shelf, angle valve, soap net, clothes hook, etc.
They are not large, but frequently used things. If you pick them well, it will not only be easy to use, but will also improve the quality of the bathroom.
How to choose bathroom hardware?
1. First look at whether the coating is good. Generally, the brighter the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the more rigorous the process.
2. The packaging design is beautiful, and the quality inspection certificate, installation manual, and related after-sales manual are available, indicating that the qualifications are complete.
3. After holding the hardware for 2 or 3 seconds, loosen it. If the fog and traces disappear quickly, it is made of copper, heavy weight, thick and durable.
In 2021 the U.S. kitchen and bathroom market is expected to reach $158.6 billion.
The United States is the world's largest importer of kitchen and bathroom products. For exporters of kitchen and bathroom products, the US market is very important. In January 2021, the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) released the "2021 Market Outlook Report". The report shows that the U.S. kitchen and bathroom industry will continue to grow, and the overall expenditure on kitchen and bathroom projects will increase in the coming year.
The industry predicts that after the overall decline of 5.9% in the U.S. kitchen and bathroom industry in 2020, it will reach 158.6 billion U.S. dollars in 2021, an increase of 16.6%, and an increase of 9% in 2018 and 1% in 2019. At the same time, it is expected that the growth of new houses will exceed 22%, while the renovation project will increase by 10%. High-end and mid-range projects are expected to lead, both of which are expected to increase by 20% than last year.
U. S. homeowners believe that the kitchen and bathroom area are twice as important as other spaces in the house. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the role of the kitchen is particularly prominent. 70% of homeowners believe that the kitchen is extremely important, compared to the previous proportion 64%.
With people's renewed attention to these family areas, the industry expects that large-scale interior renovation projects, including kitchen renovations, will usher in a new round of changes. This year may see a shift from the DIY in 2020 to the need for professional installers for kitchens and bathrooms. Many of these projects were delayed during the pandemic due to the risk of installation personnel carrying virus.
The report pointed out some motivations and inspirations to continue to promote the renovation project:
Although large-scale and more professional projects are planned to increase this year, saving money (attention 25%), project execution in leisure time (attention 23%), and health and safety issues (22%) are the main reasons for the increase in DIY.
Residents said that improving the aesthetics of the house was the main motivation for renovating the bathroom (16%) and kitchen (15%), followed by maximizing the quality and durability, and increasing the value of the house.
Houseowners pursuing cost-effectiveness and maximizing the use of existing budgets focus on renewing cabinets (52% of projects), plumbing (43% of projects), smart home products (57% of projects), and water purification systems (54% of projects) .
Family income and family member structure both affect the cost of kitchen renovation. "Mature families", that is, families with members over 45 years old and no children, have the highest percentage of upgrades to advanced functions in the kitchen.
Google search and social media are the main sources of inspiration for kitchen and bathroom renovations. Most owners stated that they rely on more than one source for inspiration. Young single homeowners or couples tend to rely more on Google and Instagram, while adults over 45 prefer to know what the other families did.
Economic factors that may affect renovation activities include:
1. A 10% increase in the operating rate of single-family housing in 2020 will drive a 17% increase in new residential building materials in 2021.
2. Of the total expenditure on residential kitchens and bathrooms, new houses accounted for 57%, reaching US$90 billion; residential renovations accounted for 43%, reaching US$68.6 billion.
3. Mortgage interest rates, which are about 1% lower than 2020, will continue to drive the home buying boom.
4. As the US houses for sale hit a record low, the price of stock houses will usher in price increase, which will indirectly promote house renovation rather than purchase of new houses.
5. The research report predicts that, driven by supply shortage and potential demand, total house prices will appreciate by about 31% between 2020 and 2023.
Some faucets are used two or three years, and the water flow is intermittent or rusted into green. The handle is hard to be used for opening and closing. The size of the water flow depends on luck.
Some faucets have been used for 20 years, and the surface is still as smooth as new. The feel when adjusting the angle of the handle is still as silky as the chopsticks in a honey jar. The speed of the water flow are still adjusted as you like. So how can we pick a faucet that can last 20 or 30 years or more?
First, the kitchen faucet can be rotated 360°.
For ease of use, the kitchen faucet should be taller, and the spout should also be very long. It is best to extend above the drain and not splash water. If there is a hot water line in the kitchen, this type of faucet should also contain hot and cold hoses. In order to meet various needs, most of the kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right. The sprayer part of some faucet can be pulled out, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
Second, if the budget is enough, the material of stainless steel is preferred.
The material of kitchen faucet is generally brass, which is the most common faucet on the market. However. Due to the characteristics of the kitchen environment, pure brass faucets are not necessarily the best choice. All pure brass faucets have electroplating on the outermost layer, and the function of electroplating is to prevent corrosion and rust of the brass inside. There is a lot of oily smoke in the kitchen, and the greasy hands and cleaners on the hands when washing the dishes make it often necessary to clean the faucet. If you do not use the correct way to clean, it is likely to damage the electroplating layer of the faucet, causing the faucet to be corroded and rusted. If you want to choose an all-brass kitchen faucet, you must be sure to have excellent electroplating, otherwise it will easily cause the faucet to rust and corrode.
And now some manufacturers use high-quality 304 stainless steel to make faucets. Compared with pure brass faucets, faucets made of high-quality stainless steel are free of lead, acid, alkali, corrosion, and harmful substances, and will not pollute tap water. This is very important for drinking water in the kitchen; and the stainless steel faucet does not need electroplating, it is extremely difficult to rust, and the hardness and toughness are more than twice higher than that of brass products, so it is very convenient to clean. However, due to the high difficulty of stainless steel processing, the current high-quality stainless steel faucets are usually relatively expensive.
Third, pay attention to whether the length of the tap can clean the sinks on both sides.
When buying, pay attention to the length of the basin and the faucet sprayer. If it is a double sink, pay attention to whether the length of the faucet can clean the sinks on both sides when rotating. Most kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
Towel bar: Towel bar is used to hang towels. The installation position is generally a position closer to the bath, and the installation height is generally 1.4 to 1.6 meters from the ground. The installation height should not be too low, otherwise the towel will get wet when bathing. The installation methods of the towel bar can be summarized into two types, one is to install without punching and the other is to install with emptying. Hole-free installation methods generally include vacuum suction cup type and watering type. Screws are generally used for drilling holes. Nowadays, many families prefer the non-punch vacuum suction cup installation, because it is easy to install, fast, and does not require much effort when disassembling. It does not cause any damage to the wall, but after a long time, it is easier to loose and fall off. The fixing force is not as strong as screwing. The watering type, as the name implies, is fixed on the wall with nail-free glue. It takes more time to install, but the cost savings are better than others.
Towel rack: The towel rack is used to place bath towels. The installation location is next to the towel bar or in an open position in the bathroom. You can design the installation location according to the characteristics of your own bathroom. The length and width of the bath towel are several times that of the towel. The height of the installation is naturally higher than that of the towel bar, but it mainly depends on the average height of the family members.
Toilet paper holder: The toilet paper holder is used to place toilet paper. It is generally installed next to the toilet. The installation position should be lower than the toilet. If it is installed higher than the toilet, you can imagine how inconvenient it is.
Toilet brush holder: The toilet brush is generally installed next to the toilet, and it is recommended not to install it next to the toilet paper holder. The toilet brush usually contains bacteria when cleaning the toilet, and then the air around the toilet brush has many bacteria, and the bacteria are easy to adhere to the paper towel.
Storage basket: The storage basket is generally installed near the shower, and is used to place items such as shower gel and shampoo for easy bathing. The installation height is generally one meter two to one meter four. These are just for reference, and are of no practical use. You can design according to your own habits and believe in yourself.
Clothes hook: The characteristics of stainless steel clothes hooks are reflected in high temperature and low temperature resistance according to physical properties, and corrosion resistance and not easy to rust according to chemical properties. They are expensive and expensive, and are suitable for bathroom use. Space aluminum clothes hooks are characterized by not easy to fade, good environmental performance, not easy to rust, and easy to dye. The clothes hooks made of space aluminum materials on the market are rich in colors, strong in decoration, and low in price. The disadvantage is that the pressure resistance is weak. Not suitable for hanging heavy objects, suitable for various places. The copper clothes hook itself has high material density and good stability, so it is not easy to rust, resists pressure and is heavy, and is more expensive in the market. It is suitable for kitchens, living rooms and other places. Aluminum alloy is made of pure aluminum with some alloying elements, so aluminum alloy hooks are slightly better than space aluminum hooks in terms of performance. Zinc alloy is an alloy formed by adding other elements based on zinc, so zinc alloy clothes hooks are characterized by good manufacturability, long use time and easy cleaning. Wooden clothes hooks have low immunity to humid environments, poor physical properties, but strong decoration, suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, study rooms and other locations. Plastic clothes hooks are easy to mold, so most of the plastic clothes hooks on the market are not only highly decorative but also low-cost. The disadvantage is that the surface is not resistant to dirt and it is inconvenient to clean.
When we buy, we must consider the actual situation at home. Choose the right size and the required rack. Don't buy the package blindly. Some things may not be useful.
There have always been a lot of worries about the bathroom. Generally, the size of the bathroom in a residence is 5-10 square meters, or even smaller. But to be comprehensive, toilet area, wash area, shower area are indispensable. The bathroom layout, design, and storage are not completely puzzled. Today we will teach you how to lay out the bathroom. Let's take a look at how other people solve such troubles!
For different bathroom spaces, the layout methods are different. Rectangular bathrooms are the most common, because such bathrooms are more convenient to separate dry and wet areas. Generally from the outside to the inside are: wash basin, toilet, shower room. The shower room is generally partitioned by a glass sliding door, which is very convenient to use.
It is difficult to design a square bathroom. Generally, the space is increased by reducing the length of the shower room. In the small square bathroom, the shower room is basically arranged on the opposite corner of the door, and then the wash basin and toilet are arranged in the corners on both sides. If the space is too small, you can only consider removing floor cabinets, bidets, bathtubs, etc.
Plan irregular spaces according to the size.
For irregular shape bathroom, item layout size is the key. According to the slight difference of different corner sizes, different functional areas can be planned, so that all the spaces can be used rationally.
For example, by adjusting the shape of the washstand or shower room, more space can be obtained.
Layout according to dry and wet separation:
The difficulty in planning a small-sized bathroom is the separation of dry and wet. If the wet and dry separation is handled well, the bathroom grade is also improved a lot. The following dry and wet separation methods are more common and reliable. You might as well learn from it.
Shower curtain + bathtub + water retaining strip:
This is the most economical way to separate wet and dry area. Modeling and installation are very simple. But take care to keep it dry after use. Otherwise, it is easy to mold and breed bacteria.
Shower room / retractable shower room:
It has good lighting and flexibility. When it is fixed in a corner, the glass partition can be unfolded, and it can be put away when it is not used, which can save a lot of space.
Glass partition + water retaining strip:
The glass partition material can well maintain the lighting effect of the bathroom and relieve the depressed feeling of the entire space. Generally used with water retaining strips. The elongated bathroom is very suitable. Glass partitions can also be used with low walls to ensure the privacy of the space and bring more light.
Move the sink out:
Move the original washing area directly to the outside of the bathroom. An interior door easily realizes the separation of dry and wet. The shower area and toilet area are reserved inside. It is also very convenient to arrange.
The bathroom storage can be squeezed out.
The location of the bathroom is not large, but if you make clever use of every hidden space, you will be pleasantly surprised to find that the space has become much larger!
Storage behind the door. Install a few bars behind the door to put towels or clothing. A hard wooden board is fixed above the door to store some infrequently used items. Don't let the toilet cosmetics be placed randomly. You can find a tray to store them neatly. The picture on the right is the correct way.
The double-layer shelf can hold more cosmetics.
Fix a magnet bar next to the mirror. Now you can put small hairpins and cosmetic tin boxes there. Never worry about losing your hairpin every day.
All kinds of beautiful jars and glass bottles can show their usefulness. Put in some long cosmetics such as powder brush and mascara. New skill!
Use a clip to hang the toiletries in a position within reach, which is easy to access and use.
Create an open bathtub. Place the toiletries in the bathtub sides and close it when not in use. There is no clue at all.
Place a ladder shelf with storage basket next to the bathtub. All items such as clothes, towels, and washing utensils are collected.
Especially suitable for families with babies. From now on, the toys will not be scattered all over the place.
The bathroom is very important and part of our lives. Let us take it seriously. Love life, start with a perfect bathroom.
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
Pink is considered the exclusive color of girls, and many people can't resist its unique tenderness and romance.
Pink is soft and compatible. It is a very versatile color. When used properly, it can add a unique texture to the space. It now occupies a very special place in home design.
For the pink bathroom space, how can it be decorated to be unconventional?
Combine Pink and Tiles
Worried that too much pink will look tacky? Then add the tile. The large pink walls are matched with tiles of different textures to make the bathroom richer, playful and unique.
Choose bright chrome bathroom accessories in the space to completely blend into the pink space. Towel bar, towel ring, storage basket, soap dish... a full set of configuration. Make the bathroom tidy and clean.
Pink Matches with Other Colors.
Pink is a very tolerant color. Green, which seems difficult to match, is combined with pink. A warm and cold mixed hue makes the space more fresh without any uncomfortable impact.
The sweet pink is matched with the black metal bathroom accessories. The calm black effectively neutralizes the sweetness of the large pink.
The black bathroom accessories with a strong sense of line give the space a sense of high quality.
Embellish the bathroom with pink, soft and not monotonous, elegant and vigorous. Let the space bloom with a different kind of charm.
Aquacubic Solid Brass Matt Black Concealed Overhead Rain Shower Faucet with Hand Shower.
Waterfall shower head uses air pressure technology and can provide stable and powerful showers even at low water pressure.
Manufactured from premium material with outstanding corrosion resistant performance for ensuring high quality and better durability.