What kind of faucet is good?
Is it expensive? Seriously, price is one aspect of course. We must also consider these:
1. Faucet Cartridge
Cartridge is the heart of the faucet. According to the material, there are ceramic cartridges, stainless steel cartridges, and brass cartridges available on the market.
After the faucet has been used a long time, there may be a dripping problem. We may think the handle is not closed tightly or the handle is loose. In fact, the problem is often not the handle, but the cartridge hidden inside is beginning to age. The quality of the cartridge is a decisive factor affecting the service life of the faucet.
Ceramic cartridge is currently the mainstream cartridge on the market. It is wear-resistant, high-temperature and aging resistant, not easy to rust, good sealing, long service life, and less water pollution. Stainless steel and brass cartridges are also good choices. But bad brass and stainless steel materials are easy to rust, accumulate scale and affect water quality.
The Aquacubic cartridge is of higher quality than ordinary cartridges. It is made of ceramic and is integrally sealed with glue. It can adapt to various environments to ensure that the faucet will never leak under any severe conditions. It is durable, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
2. Surface Coating
The surface coating is related to the corrosion resistance of the surface of the faucet.
In this regard, the electroplating corrosion resistance test in China is divided into 1-10 grades, and the tenth grade is the best. Aquacubic faucet can pass 24-hour acid salt spray test. The surface treatment reaches the highest tenth level. The surface should be smooth, and there is no uneven rough feeling. And it is corrosion resistant.
Of course, if you want a better coating, you can choose anti-fingerprint brushed nickel finish. Through a special process, the surface of the faucet is not easily stained with fingerprint. The best choice for cleaning enthusiasts.
3. Main Material
The main material is the main part of the water flowing through.
If the main material is not good, it will affect the quality of the water we drink! Two materials, brass and stainless steel, are more common on the market. It is worth noting that 59 brass is relatively high-quality brass material. Inferior brass may cause water pollution. Aquacubic faucet body uses 59 brass. In order to let customers use healthy water, we use low lead brass to minimize the precipitation of harmful substances in waterways and remove harmful heavy metals. Drink healthily and rest assured.
If not to consider the faucet valve core and aerator, lead-free brass faucet and general faucet mainly differ in the material and technology.
Ⅰ. Raw Materials
The main raw material of lead-free brass faucet is made of international standard H59 and H62 copper. The casting adopts steel mold for gravity casting with uniform faucet wall thickness of 2.2-3.0 mm.
The main reason for using brass is the antibacterial activity. This can prevent bacteria from growing on the inner wall of the faucet, which is an advantage that other materials (such as stainless steel and plastic) do not have.
Ⅱ. Surface Technology
Surface treatment is very important for lead-free faucet, which is related to the service life, finish and wear resistance of the faucet. High quality faucet surface electroplating is usually mirror effect. It can eliminate secondary water pollution and ensure water safety.
How to judge the quality of the surface treatment of a faucet?
It can be easily judged by the following 3 points:
1. A good faucet will have a moisturizing and shiny surface, while a poor quality will have a dim gloss;
2. A good faucet will have a flat surface, while a poor quality faucet will have a wave surface, even a dent.
3. Good faucets are more wear-resistant, and there are no scratches, but inferior products will have dense scratches on the surface.
Generally, the surface coating of high-quality brass faucet has only 2 layers, and the product can pass 48 hours neutral and 24 hours acid salt spray test.
Ⅲ. Production Process
The production process of faucet is generally the following 16 steps:
copper ingot - dissolution - casting - cleaning after casting - casting inspection - machining - tolerance inspection - grinding - surface inspection - electroplating - electroplating inspection - assembly - pressure test - finished product inspection - packaging - delivery.
Each process has strict requirements for the production process.
The difference of faucet material selection and production technology determines that the price of lead-free brass faucet is generally higher than stainless steel and plastic faucets.
Although the bathroom is small, it is a very important part of the decoration and is closely related to our lives. Everyday life starts here and ends here; if the decoration is not good, it can drive you crazy every day. The toilet is broken, the shower is blocked, and so on.
In the process of using the bathroom, some problems are always prone to occur. Therefore, when decorating the bathroom, it is necessary to control all aspects of the details in order to avoid the impact of daily life as much as possible.
Four Matters Needing Attention in Bathroom Decoration
1. Spare more power sockets and water outlets
Many people often forget to spare more power sockets and waterways during bathroom decoration. Changing smart toilets and heated towel rails in the later period will easily cause inconvenience.
2. The problem of wall and floor tiles
Before laying the floor tiles, do a water leakage experiment for at least 24 hours. Go downstairs to see if there are any signs of water leakage. The floor tiles are aligned with the wall tiles. When laying the floor tiles, ensure that the brick surface has a slope of about 1°towards the floor drain.
3. Separate dry and wet spaces
If the bathroom does not separate from wet and dry, it is easy to cause the water in the shower to splash everywhere. Easy to slip and fall. It is not conducive to cleaning and can not keep the bathroom dry.
4. The problem of replacing ordinary toilets with smart toilets.
When installing an ordinary toilet, users generally did not consider the subsequent transformation of the water circuit, and did not spare a strong electric power supply, socket and water circuit in the toilet position. It will be more difficult to use a smart toilet in the future. The pit distance should also be considered when installing the toilet.
Six FAQ about Bathroom Decoration
1. Which is more practical, shower room or bathtub?
In general, the shower room should be more practical than the bathtub. The shower is timely, convenient and practical, and relatively hygienic. For ordinary families, many people use it only once a year after the bathtub is installed. Most of them are used to soak clothes and curtains.
2. Is the shower curtain easy to use?
For small apartments, the area of the bathroom is relatively small. Glass partitions can make the already small bathroom appear more crowded. If the shower curtain is used as a partition, the entire space becomes much more spacious after unfolding. The shower curtain can also realize the function of separating dry and wet, preventing water from splashing out of the shower.
3. Choose mosaic for bathroom decoration, or is pure black and white more practical?
Mosaic decoration effect is good, but the material price and labor cost are more expensive. If you want to install a towel bar or shelf where the mosaic is used, you can only choose to use the expansion screw method, and it is more difficult to use the suction cup type. Mosaic is not easy to take care of, and it is easy to hide dirt. So try to use it in dry areas.
4. How to choose above counter basin and under counter basin?
The above counter basins have many shapes, large choices and ideal decoration effects. The installation is simple and convenient, and the maintenance is convenient in the future. If it breaks, remove the glue and pick it up directly from the countertop to repair it. However, when using the above counter basin, the water is easy to splash outside. You have to wipe the countertop after washing your face. The key is that there are dead spots that are difficult to wipe. For people who do not have a laundry balcony and like to wash their clothes by hand, it is recommended to choose a larger and deeper basin. Washing your face is the next thing, and you have to have a place to wash your clothes.
The under-counter basin is embedded in the middle of the countertop, which is more beautiful than the above-counter basin, and the basin surface is lower than the countertop. Water on the countertop can be easily poured or wiped into the basin, which makes it more hygienic.
5. How to install floor drain and socket ?
The location of the floor drain needs to be carefully considered, preferably on one side of the floor. If it is in the middle of the bathroom, the floor drain will not be the lowest point no matter how the tiles are inclined. Setting up well the location of the floor drain can avoid the problem of water accumulation.
The socket should be designed with a switch, especially the socket of the electric water heater should be equipped with a switch. You also need to spare a few more next to the sink to charge the common appliances such as hair dryers, razors, and electric toothbrushes. Electricity safety has never been a small issue, so special attention must be paid!
6. Why install the bathroom exhaust fan ?
The bathroom at home is relatively humid, which can easily breed bacteria, which affects our health. So everyone will install an exhaust fan in the bathroom, which solves the problem of damp space and keeps the bathroom fresh air at the same time.
There are no ifs in life, and even more for decorations. There is no what ifs after the decoration is finished. In order to avoid this kind of regret, we summarized many kitchen decoration experiences for you.
1. The most durable cabinet door panel is the fireproof panel, the shortest life span is the blister, the most non scratch resistant is the painted, the most expensive is the solid wood, and the cheapest is the double veneer.
2. The stainless steel countertop is the most durable, the artificial stone is the least resistant to dirt, and the quartz stone is the most expensive. If used frequently, stainless steel countertops are the most suitable. If the color tone is cold, you can use panels and tiles appropriately.
3. The stainless steel embossing countertop is less scratched than the brushed countertop.
4. The stove must have small openings on the surface to prevent the soup from overflowing into the stove.
5. The sink must have a bottom grid to prevent the sewer from being blocked and to facilitate cleaning.
6. When renovating water pipe and electricity, you must think about the cabinet layout and electrical requirements. Be sure to reserve enough sockets. It is better to keep sockets on the front and rear walls. Waterproof covers are not necessary.
7. If most of the gas pipes are wrapped in the cabinet, it is best to leave a gas alarm socket.
8. The tiles in the kitchen can be matte or polished, which are easier to clean. Don't choose pitted or rough models, which are difficult to take care of.
9. If you rarely cook, consider an open style. If cook much, it is safer to be closed. No matter how good a range hood is, it is impossible to suck all the fumes away.
10. The hose must be replaced every two years.
11. In addition to the main valve, it is better to have separate valves for gas stoves and gas water heaters, so that they can be closed easily when problems occur.
12. The sink drain must be made S-bend, otherwise the smell will return.
13. Do not apply glue between the stove and the countertop to facilitate safety inspection.
14. When installing the side range hood, it is better to be as close to the stove as possible.
15. If you install an ordinary or European-style range hood, it is better to install a thin stainless steel plate on the tile around the stove, so that it can be easily cleaned.
In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
Many people want to have a bathtub in their homes. But it may be because of too small space, living habits or budget, and they choose to give up. The bathroom is worth planning. Today, we will introduce how people who don’t have a bathtub at home have arranged their own bathrooms.
1. All White Bathroom
Decorate the bathroom in all white. In this clean and concise space, everything is a pleasure. A little dirt will be found, and it can be cleaned and removed immediately. People who like white usually also like to tidy up the room.
However, when the bathroom is completely white, and even the bath towel and bathroom bottles are pure white, it is more obvious whether the color of the caulk, bathroom hardware, and electroplating are uniform.
Some bathrooms will have a combination of tiles and paint. People who pursue all whiteness should pay attention to whether there is a color difference between the paint and the tiles.
White marble covers the room, and with black hardware, the style immediately rises.
The glass partition does simple dry and wet separation, which does not affect the overall natural lighting.
2. Grey Bathroom
Those who find it troublesome to clean the bathroom can consider gray as the main color of the bathroom. Compared to the white tiles, the dirt looks less obvious on the dark gray. The entire cleaning can be completed in 5 minutes.
This bathroom uses different tiles, low-key but full of changes. Of course, the most eye-catching among them is the hexagonal tile.
Bronze-colored hardware has always created a nostalgic circumstance.
Some people use cement powder to decorate the bathroom, but the cement powder is prone to cracking and sanding. It is not recommended to use it in the bathroom, especially the shower area.
3. Wood Grain Bathroom
Whether it is Japanese, country, modern, classical and other themes, you can see the use of wood grain. If you want to step into a healing bathroom after work, wood grain is a great choice.
Because most bathrooms are not suitable for solid wood due to poor ventilation, wood-grain tiles are better.
Due to the different regional climate and bathroom ventilation conditions, many foreign wood that can be placed in the bathroom is not suitable for moving to China.
If the overall bathroom is white, it is also very eye-catching to use a set of wood-grained vanity cabinets.
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items.
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business.
The bathroom at home is one of the most frequently used places, and the quality of the bathroom directly determines the quality of life.
Bathroom products that can be used for a long time are normally: toilets, bathroom cabinets, wash basins, and bathroom hardware.
There are two types of toilets: split type, one-piece type and wall-mounted type. According to the sewage discharge method of the toilet, it can be divided into back flush type, siphon type, jet type, and super spiral type. When purchasing, choose according to different spaces and waterway positions.
Although there are many types, you can refer to the following methods when purchasing.
1. Whether the gloss of the toilet itself is good enough. The glossier, the better the compactness;
2. It is not that the smaller the water tank, the more water-saving. Some water tanks are not small, but the water storage line is low. The flushing performance is very good, and it is also very water-saving. Generally, the water tank is 6 liters of flushing water, and the two choices of 3 liters and 6 liters is better;
3. Check whether the internal structure is compact, sensitive and reliable.
Bathroom cabinets are an important item in bathroom selection, and there are many types. According to the material, it can be divided into solid wood bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet, MDF bathroom cabinet, glass bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet and so on.
What does the most practical bathroom cabinet look like?
How to choose?
1. Generally, a complete set of bathroom cabinets needs to be checked for deformation;
2. Check whether the surface is cracked and the glaze is smooth and even;
3. When the cabinet door is opened and closed, check whether the door hinge has a sound or smooth;
4. Use a pen to scribble on the cabinet and wipe it off to check its anti-fouling ability.
The bathroom cabinets are rich in styles, so you should decide what material you want when choosing. The specific styling is determined according to personal preference and home decoration style.
The wash basin is responsible for the appearance of the bathroom. The type and style of the washbasin are also dazzling, such as table top, column type, wall type. And cabinet body are also very particular.
Desktop: Above counter basin or under counter basin?
Above counter basin: High-end, easy installation, rich product selection, easy to disassemble and repair. But water is easy to leak into the sink cabinet and the corners. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low profile, integrated with the countertop, beautiful, easy to clean, no dead ends. It is easy for the water basin to deviate from the middle position of the sink cabinet. It is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle. Under-counter basin is inconvenient to disassemble.
Column type: does not occupy space, especially suitable for installation in toilets with insufficient space.
Wall-mounted type: as the name suggests, it is used on the wall, compact and not occupying space, simple and stylish.
Basins can be made from different materials. Stainless steel, porcelain, marble, and glass all have pros and cons. Just pick the one that suits you.
How to choose?
1. Look at the manual first. If it is a glazed basin, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality.
2. Faucet holes. Most porcelain basins have a single hole for mixer faucets. When buying a washbasin, you can ask the supplier to make the hole. If you make the hole yourself, it is likely to destroy the entire washbasin.
3. The high-quality washbasin has a smooth glaze, no pinholes, no lack of glaze, etc.
Striking with a hard object will make a crisp sound.
4. In order to ensure that after quality problems occur, the seller can repair them in time, it is better to keep the invoice issued by the seller.
Hardware accessories include: faucet, shower, shelf, angle valve, soap net, clothes hook, etc.
They are not large, but frequently used things. If you pick them well, it will not only be easy to use, but will also improve the quality of the bathroom.
How to choose bathroom hardware?
1. First look at whether the coating is good. Generally, the brighter the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the more rigorous the process.
2. The packaging design is beautiful, and the quality inspection certificate, installation manual, and related after-sales manual are available, indicating that the qualifications are complete.
3. After holding the hardware for 2 or 3 seconds, loosen it. If the fog and traces disappear quickly, it is made of copper, heavy weight, thick and durable.