Those who pursue a quality life will never let go of every detail in life.
Although the bathroom faucet is just a small object, it plays an extraordinary role. Faucet will be used when girls wash their faces, brush their teeth, wash their hands, skin care, make-up. The use is extremely high. The epidemic has quietly receded, but the spread of bacteria through contact has left a deep impression on people. The importance of contact-free faucets is also particularly prominent in preventing the spread of contact with bacteria.
So how do we choose the bathroom faucet? How do different groups of people choose their own faucet? Next, let us analyze one by one through the comparison of several bathroom faucets.
If you go to a store to choose a faucet, we can tell the quality of the faucet by turning the handle, observing the appearance, and listening to the sound. The high-quality faucet has fine processing and good surface finish, which can be close to the mirror effect without distortion. When you switch the faucet by the normal use force, there is no excessive gap between the faucet and the switch. The opening and closing are easy and unobstructed. There is no slippage. The inferior faucet has a large gap and a large sense of resistance. When you tap on the faucet, the sound is dull, which is because the faucet is made by integral casting and the material is copper, indicating that the quality is better.
If you are shopping online, please pay attention to the following factors:
1) Installation Location
Most bathroom faucets are a combination of basin + faucet. The faucet style you choose is directly related to the style of the basin. We can choose the appropriate faucet height according to the installation location. For wall-mounted basins, you can choose a medium-height or low height faucet, and for the countertop basin, you can choose a higher height faucet.
2) Decoration Style
The basin faucet is a very frequently used sanitary ware in the bathroom. It is used for daily washing such as brushing teeth, washing face, washing hands, receiving water, etc. When purchasing, consider practicality and ensure that it matches the overall decoration style properly.
3) Outlet Design
As we all know, the faucet discharges water vertically, but it is easy to touch the basin when washing hands when the water is discharged vertically. Therefore, when purchasing, choose a faucet with an outwardly inclined outlet. When the faucet is turned on, the water will accurately rush to the hand. Of course, pull-out bathroom faucet is a very good choice. Farewell to the fixed types. A wider range of water outlet, free pull, 360° free rotation, easy and convenient operation, meet the multi-directional cleaning, allow you to enjoy every comfortable refreshing.
Seeing this, you may have a question. Is it easy to pull the faucet? What are the precautions when decorating? Today, we will bring you three bathroom faucets in combination with different users
01 Fashion Girl
Every day before going out, fashion girls always do their morning washing seriously. You can often encounter various confusing conditions when washing your face: in order to prevent the cleanser foam from contaminating the handles, you can only leave the faucet without turning off and let the water flow. Don’t know how much water was wasted; in order to save time, wash in the basin. It’s very inconvenient to bend over and turn your head, and it’s hard to wash your hair close to your neck. After washing, a lot of hair is easy to remain in the basin and become a hotbed of bacteria... With the Aquacubic pullout wash basin faucet, these problems are all non-existent!
Innovative drawing design + dual water flow mode, free to switch water flow, 360° free rotation, easy to freshen up. The water outlet can also be moved at will, cleaning dead corners in multiple directions, washing away foam and residual hair, and keep the water area clean at all times. And the faucet height can be adjusted. It is very convenient to wash your hair or fill the basin with water, and it can easily respond to different washing needs.
02 Full-Time Mother
When washing the children's hair at home, I believe that the mothers must have encountered such troubles: the children are too short to reach the faucet, and they are busy finding the right angle to wash their hair. Not only do they have a sore back but also all kinds of uncomfortable crying ceaselessly. Now that you have a home artifact, it can easily help the mothers.
Wash basin faucet pull-out design can meet the cleaning of different heights and multiple directions, and it is convenient for mothers to wash their children's hair in the basin. The dual-flow mode can switch the water flow at any time, the faucet can be adjusted in height, 360° freely rotating, flexible, and meet different needs, wash away the foam in all directions, bringing the child just right cleanliness.
03 White-collar Workers
In fact, the faucet is the focus of the details of the bathroom, which will not only affect the comfort of washing, but also affect the simple style of the bathroom. Therefore, when white-collar workers choose bathroom faucets, they often choose simple styles. After all, in this age of justice, beauty is long enough to be selected.
Every angle of this faucet is born for minimalism, and every color looks shining with noble light. The difference is that this faucet has a variety of spout options, which can be matched with two different color handles to form an eight-inch faucet. The extremely simple design is suitable for any bathroom decoration style. Its confident coating is corrosion-resistant and scratch-resistant, so it can be used with confidence.
All in all, there are thousands of bathroom faucets, and we only choose the one that suits us. The best life is to suit yourself. In Aquacubic, there are a large selection of well designed, high-end manufactured faucets. Please contact us to find more.
The U.S. home furnishing internet platform HOUZZ recently released the "2019 U.S. Bathroom Trends Research" report, which was conducted for 1,360 owners who refurbished bathrooms in the U.S. The survey results show that in the past year, 88% of respondents have changed the faucet, 83% of the respondents have changed the shower, and 63% of the respondents have changed the toilet. Among them, American owners have shown great interest in products such as large-size showers, smart toilets, and customized bathroom cabinets, and they are more generous in their decoration costs than in previous years.
Water-saving faucets, large showers, smart toilets, custom bathroom cabinets...According to the survey report, the largest number of American owners who renovated their bathrooms in the past year have replaced faucets, accounting for 88% of the respondents. Excluding non-bathroom products, showers (83%), basins (78%), bathroom cabinets (77%), toilets (63%), bathtubs (34%), etc. are followed in order.
More than 80% of the interviewees have replaced the faucet and shower.
In 2019, the faucet was the sanitary product that was replaced by the most American owners, accounting for 88% of the 1,360 respondents. Among them, 33% used water-saving faucets, 16% upgraded sensor faucets, and only 3% continued to use traditional faucets. Among the owners who have replaced the shower head, 57% have replaced the shower system, and 54% bought a larger shower head, 45% have changed the shower layout, and 43% have changed the wall of the shower area .
Large showers are more popular.
The selection rate of smart toilets in American households has risen from 28% to 34% this year. Among the many functions of the smart toilet, self-cleaning is the most popular, followed by hip wash, seat heating, splash water, night light, induction and automatic deodorization. American owners of bathtubs have increased the selection rate of flat-bottomed freestanding bathtubs from 41% last year to 50% this year, which is significantly ahead of mosaic bathtubs (21%), wall-mounted bathtubs (15%) and cat-foot bathtubs (9%). In terms of bathtub materials, acrylic, fiberglass, and enamel cast iron are the most popular in order.
In general, Americans value convenience, comfort, and storage more when replacing sanitary products. This is reflected in specific products. Products such as sensor faucets, smart toilets, flat-bottom bathtubs, custom bathroom cabinets, and double mirrors are becoming more and more popular. China manufacturers that export to the United States can make more efforts in these products.
In addition to products, spatial transformation is also the focus of this investigation. Among the 1,360 respondents, 45% believed that they would relax in the bathroom. They believed that the cleanliness, bathtub, and lighting of the bathroom would help increase the relaxation function of the bathroom. In terms of bathroom style, the most favored one is Transitional. The number of people who choose this style has increased from 16% in 2018 to 21% in 2019. Modern style is also very popular, with a selection rate of 20%, an increase of 5 percentage points from last year. On the contrary, the contemporary style and traditional style continue to fall out of favor, with the selection rate of 16% and 9%, down 4 and 5 points from last year. Finally, the popularity of Farmhouse in the United States is still low.
Transitional style is favored.
In terms of color, the slightly quiet white last year has a trend of recovery. In areas such as bathroom cabinets and counter-tops, most owners choose white. On the floor and wall, the selection rate of white also increased by 3 points and 6 points, reaching 19% and 27%. Especially on the wall, white began to challenge the dominance of gray.
White has a trend of recovery.
For the walls and floors in the shower area, more than half of the interviewees chose ceramic tiles, which is far ahead of marble, granite, slate, and travertine.
The bathroom at home is one of the most frequently used places, and the quality of the bathroom directly determines the quality of life.
Bathroom products that can be used for a long time are normally: toilets, bathroom cabinets, wash basins, and bathroom hardware.
There are two types of toilets: split type, one-piece type and wall-mounted type. According to the sewage discharge method of the toilet, it can be divided into back flush type, siphon type, jet type, and super spiral type. When purchasing, choose according to different spaces and waterway positions.
Although there are many types, you can refer to the following methods when purchasing.
1. Whether the gloss of the toilet itself is good enough. The glossier, the better the compactness;
2. It is not that the smaller the water tank, the more water-saving. Some water tanks are not small, but the water storage line is low. The flushing performance is very good, and it is also very water-saving. Generally, the water tank is 6 liters of flushing water, and the two choices of 3 liters and 6 liters is better;
3. Check whether the internal structure is compact, sensitive and reliable.
Bathroom cabinets are an important item in bathroom selection, and there are many types. According to the material, it can be divided into solid wood bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet, MDF bathroom cabinet, glass bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet and so on.
What does the most practical bathroom cabinet look like?
How to choose?
1. Generally, a complete set of bathroom cabinets needs to be checked for deformation;
2. Check whether the surface is cracked and the glaze is smooth and even;
3. When the cabinet door is opened and closed, check whether the door hinge has a sound or smooth;
4. Use a pen to scribble on the cabinet and wipe it off to check its anti-fouling ability.
The bathroom cabinets are rich in styles, so you should decide what material you want when choosing. The specific styling is determined according to personal preference and home decoration style.
The wash basin is responsible for the appearance of the bathroom. The type and style of the washbasin are also dazzling, such as table top, column type, wall type. And cabinet body are also very particular.
Desktop: Above counter basin or under counter basin?
Above counter basin: High-end, easy installation, rich product selection, easy to disassemble and repair. But water is easy to leak into the sink cabinet and the corners. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low profile, integrated with the countertop, beautiful, easy to clean, no dead ends. It is easy for the water basin to deviate from the middle position of the sink cabinet. It is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle. Under-counter basin is inconvenient to disassemble.
Column type: does not occupy space, especially suitable for installation in toilets with insufficient space.
Wall-mounted type: as the name suggests, it is used on the wall, compact and not occupying space, simple and stylish.
Basins can be made from different materials. Stainless steel, porcelain, marble, and glass all have pros and cons. Just pick the one that suits you.
How to choose?
1. Look at the manual first. If it is a glazed basin, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality.
2. Faucet holes. Most porcelain basins have a single hole for mixer faucets. When buying a washbasin, you can ask the supplier to make the hole. If you make the hole yourself, it is likely to destroy the entire washbasin.
3. The high-quality washbasin has a smooth glaze, no pinholes, no lack of glaze, etc.
Striking with a hard object will make a crisp sound.
4. In order to ensure that after quality problems occur, the seller can repair them in time, it is better to keep the invoice issued by the seller.
Hardware accessories include: faucet, shower, shelf, angle valve, soap net, clothes hook, etc.
They are not large, but frequently used things. If you pick them well, it will not only be easy to use, but will also improve the quality of the bathroom.
How to choose bathroom hardware?
1. First look at whether the coating is good. Generally, the brighter the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the more rigorous the process.
2. The packaging design is beautiful, and the quality inspection certificate, installation manual, and related after-sales manual are available, indicating that the qualifications are complete.
3. After holding the hardware for 2 or 3 seconds, loosen it. If the fog and traces disappear quickly, it is made of copper, heavy weight, thick and durable.
In daily life, the planning of the bathroom is very important. A space of a few square meters has to bear a lot of sanitary ware and electrical appliances, such as toilets, bathtubs, washing machines, clothes dryers, etc. These are essential equipment that can improve the comfort and convenience of life.
The three-square-meter bathroom is also the size of most apartment bathrooms. The space is not large, but it does not affect people's pursuit of quality life. How to make good use of small space and achieve the aim of practical and beautiful appearance ? There are many ways.
01 Extend the sink counter to the washing machine and get an extra storage table.
If the area of the sink counter is relatively wide, you might as well design the washing machine and sink counter as a whole. By the way, the upper part of the washing machine is also designed as a countertop, which has an extra space for display. The whole area be neat and decent.
A large sink is exactly what women need. They have too many skin care products and cosmetics to be placed.
Suitable for: single women, or small families.
Advantages: The upper part of the washing machine is fully utilized and many things can be placed.
Of course, if you want to pay attention to some design sense, you can design the washing machine and the sink in a staggered layer, showing a patchwork of beauty, and it can also bring a unique atmosphere to a small space.
02 The washing machine and the storage cabinet coexist harmoniously, and one thing is multi-purpose and takes up less space.
If there are many things in the house, consider using more storage cabinets in the bathroom. But in a small space of three square meters, how should the washing machine be placed?
The washing machine, storage cabinet, and sink can be designed as a whole, and the three can use each other to realize their own value, visually beautiful, form a multi-purpose, and occupy a small area.
Suitable: Families with lots of things.
Advantages: One thing is multi-purpose, and it occupies a small area.
03 Maximize the use of corner space
There is always an unexpected room type of an apartment, such as a three-square-meter rectangle, but it happens to be faced with the problem of a lot of things and a lot of demand. The washing machine and the cabinet need to be put in the bathroom. How to achieve it ?
Three walls can be used. The storage cabinets, sinks, and washing machines leaning against the wall can perfectly maximize the use of corner space.
Suitable for: families who have many things and pay attention to space design.
Advantages: The smallest space is used to the maximum.
04 Storage rack: Use the height of space to realize vertical storage.
Different room types and different residents have different requirements for the placement of washing machines. Some people like simple display. Easy to take things, and easy to move the washing machine. In fact, a storage rack can solve all the troubles. The storage rack is light and convenient, and there is no construction problem. You only need to place it in a suitable position, put daily necessities on it, and put a washing machine underneath it to achieve a perfect plan for a small space. This is also a way to achieve vertical storage, which saves more space.
Suitable for: Singles with less things and high requirements for the convenience of life.
Advantages: easy to move, easy to clean, and less costly for decoration.
It is not difficult to stuff a washing machine in a three-square-meter bathroom. The key is to design in combination with different room types. In addition, the living needs and actual conditions of different residents must be considered to create a comfortable and practical bathroom space.
Aquacubic Has Rich Experience and Passion in Bath and Kitchen Industry. We can provide total solution for apartment projects.
The kitchen sink is a kitchen ware that every family must have. Because the sink is used most frequently in the kitchen, the kitchen sink must be installed carefully in order to avoid some troubles when using the sink later.
The installation of the kitchen sink is not a major project, but you must pay attention to the details. If you want to rework, it will involve cabinets and countertops, and the workload is huge.
When the kitchen sink is actually installed, although it can be placed in the final process of the kitchen, it needs to be considered when designing the cabinets at the beginning. The cabinet design should leave a space for the sink, at least to ensure that the sink can be installed. Also, when making the countertop, an approximate size of the sink must be provided to facilitate the opening of the countertop. Of course, it is best to have a specific drawing size. Then tell the workers who make the countertops, which way you want to install the sink, above counter, farmhouse, or under counter? Because the hole size of each installation method is a little different.
The following introduces some basic processes and details of the kitchen sink installation, so that you can know what should be paid attention to when checking.
1) When the sink is installed, the faucet and the water pipe are usually installed at the same time. The current faucets are generally hot and cold, so you have to connect the hot and cold water pipes, and don't get confused.
2) After the faucet is installed, connect the drain set. The overflow hole pipe and the downhole pipe are directly connected. If you need to connect the waste water pipe of the dishwasher or water purifier, you can first connect a tee to the drain pipe of the sink. All joints must be kept tightly sealed, otherwise there will be problems such as water leakage and water seepage.
3) If the sink is equipped with an installation buckle, it is necessary to fasten the installation buckle to prevent displacement and unevenness of the sink.
4) After the sink is installed, a leak and drainage test should be done. The method of testing is to fill the sink with water and see if there is any leak in the tank. Because the quality of some sinks is not good enough, there will be blisters, cracks and other reasons on the finished product that cause the sink to leak. If there is no leak, open the drain and let the sink perform a drain test. When draining, pay attention to whether there is water leakage at each interface of the sewer pipe, whether the tank drains smoothly, and whether there are too many residual water marks.
5) After doing a series of tests, if there is no problem, the edges around the sink can be sealed. Applying waterproof glue, and doing some beautification work in the follow-up. Now we have basically completed the entire installation of the sink.
During the entire installation process of the sink, the most important thing is to pay attention to the tightness. Pay attention to the contact position of the sink and the countertop or the junction of the water pipe. So as not to cause water leakage. After the sink is installed, most houses are still in the process of renovation. So keep the sink tidy and clean, and try not to expose it. Too much dust and debris will fall in the sink during decoration. If it is not cleaned up in time for a long time, it may cause problems such as watermarks and rust in the sink.
So after installing the sink, clean the sink, try to wipe off the water stains, and then cover it with a plastic cloth. When you check in later, you can open it and clean it up again. Basically, it can avoid watermarks and rust in the sink after moving in.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
The bathroom area is small, but it needs to be equipped with sinks, cabinets, washing machines, showers and toilets. There is a new way by changing the water route in advance to move the basin outside the bathroom!
Simplify the Bathroom
If you want the washbasin to be outside the bathroom, the most feasible way is to move the door of the bathroom inward to ensure the privacy of the toilet and bathing area.
This approach is actually the traditional "dry-wet separation".
But the difference is that the original washroom door does not need to be installed, and the basin area and the outer area are more integrated.
A sliding door can be installed between the toilet & the shower area and basin, or a specially customized water resistant door. The floor tiles at the basin area can be designed as a unified design with the outside of the bathroom.
The laundry area and the basin are integrated on the outside, because it is not afraid of moisture, the towel basket does not need to be stuffed in the cabinet.
The overall space has not become more crowded by adding walls. Entering the door, the bathtub and shower head are immediately visible and easy to use.
Generally, ultra-thin lightweight partition walls are used, and waterproof coatings are also applied, so there is no need to worry about the partition walls being too thick or not moisture-proof.
Move the basin outside the door
The size and layout of the bathroom are not satisfactory, so let the washbasin truly stand outside the bathroom door!
Where should I install the basin outside the bathroom door?
First of all, it is recommended to be as close as possible to the original sink drain pipe, which is convenient for construction and saves labor and money.
Secondly, consider the habit of daily use of basins. For example, every morning, if you and your family can't wash and go to the toilet at the same time, put the basin near the bedroom.
You can brush your teeth and wash your face when you get up in the morning and go out.
If there is a corridor end or a concave wall near the toilet, it is most suitable to install the sink cabinet.
But it doesn't matter if there is no concave wall, self-built partitions are equally beautiful.
The lockers for bathing products can be placed above the basin together. In this way, the remodeled bathroom will be more refreshing and easy to take care of.
The wash basin can be placed on the balcony.
The wash basin is placed on the balcony because it does not occupy the kitchen and bathroom space, and it is convenient to dry the towels after washing.
Now that the water pipe has been connected to the balcony, you can also plan a good-looking basin. In addition to washing, water for watering flowers and boiling water can be obtained here.
For a family with one bathroom but three generations living together, one more basin can reduce a lot of inconvenience in life.
Make a simple-style balcony hand-washing area. It’s more convenient to wash your hands and fruits now.
Wash basins can be hung on the wall.
The washbasin can also be hung on the wall to play its function, but it will involve all kinds of wall drilling. And it can’t be moved after it’s built, so consider carefully before decorating it.
The best place to put a basin in the bedroom.
The cosmetic storage cabinet can be installed under the basin. Daily skin care, makeup, and makeup removal can be done easily.
If the toilet is close to the hallway, install a basin beside the hallway to enrich the functions of the hallway.
The dining room can also be equipped with an independent basin, and the water pipe can be taken from the kitchen at the beginning of the decoration.
Installing the basin outside the bathroom, in addition to being practical and convenient, can also match the overall style of the home. The washbasin can be integrated into the design of the cabinet, and the surrounding waterproof treatment should be done.