How to define accessible luxury?
It is not only a design style,
It is a high-style life philosophy.
It is prosperous in a minimalist place,
Elegance is not complicated, simplicity is not simple.
Accessible luxury is not simple. It has a variety of manifestations.
Warm, light and luxurious, noble and comfortable
A touch of orange brightens the whole space,
Match with gray tile floor and brown wall,
It highlights the high style of the whole space.
Nordic luxury, elegant style.
The main color is gray.
Large light gray marble walls,
Decorate the whole space with a piece of green plants,
With light gray bathroom cabinet,
It's bright and comfortable.
Simple, light and luxurious, elegant and advanced
To simplify, black and white color covers the whole space.
Spacious wall space,
Complete set of black bathroom Shower Faucet,
Not only meet the requirements of storage, but also decorate the bathroom.
A variety of accessible luxury bathrooms,
With unique charm,
More possibilities for home,
Bring luxury and elegant life enjoyment to the customers.
Pink is considered the exclusive color of girls, and many people can't resist its unique tenderness and romance.
Pink is soft and compatible. It is a very versatile color. When used properly, it can add a unique texture to the space. It now occupies a very special place in home design.
For the pink bathroom space, how can it be decorated to be unconventional?
Combine Pink and Tiles
Worried that too much pink will look tacky? Then add the tile. The large pink walls are matched with tiles of different textures to make the bathroom richer, playful and unique.
Choose bright chrome bathroom accessories in the space to completely blend into the pink space. Towel bar, towel ring, storage basket, soap dish... a full set of configuration. Make the bathroom tidy and clean.
Pink Matches with Other Colors.
Pink is a very tolerant color. Green, which seems difficult to match, is combined with pink. A warm and cold mixed hue makes the space more fresh without any uncomfortable impact.
The sweet pink is matched with the black metal bathroom accessories. The calm black effectively neutralizes the sweetness of the large pink.
The black bathroom accessories with a strong sense of line give the space a sense of high quality.
Embellish the bathroom with pink, soft and not monotonous, elegant and vigorous. Let the space bloom with a different kind of charm.
Aquacubic Solid Brass Matt Black Concealed Overhead Rain Shower Faucet with Hand Shower.
Waterfall shower head uses air pressure technology and can provide stable and powerful showers even at low water pressure.
Manufactured from premium material with outstanding corrosion resistant performance for ensuring high quality and better durability.
There have always been a lot of worries about the bathroom. Generally, the size of the bathroom in a residence is 5-10 square meters, or even smaller. But to be comprehensive, toilet area, wash area, shower area are indispensable. The bathroom layout, design, and storage are not completely puzzled. Today we will teach you how to lay out the bathroom. Let's take a look at how other people solve such troubles!
For different bathroom spaces, the layout methods are different. Rectangular bathrooms are the most common, because such bathrooms are more convenient to separate dry and wet areas. Generally from the outside to the inside are: wash basin, toilet, shower room. The shower room is generally partitioned by a glass sliding door, which is very convenient to use.
It is difficult to design a square bathroom. Generally, the space is increased by reducing the length of the shower room. In the small square bathroom, the shower room is basically arranged on the opposite corner of the door, and then the wash basin and toilet are arranged in the corners on both sides. If the space is too small, you can only consider removing floor cabinets, bidets, bathtubs, etc.
Plan irregular spaces according to the size.
For irregular shape bathroom, item layout size is the key. According to the slight difference of different corner sizes, different functional areas can be planned, so that all the spaces can be used rationally.
For example, by adjusting the shape of the washstand or shower room, more space can be obtained.
Layout according to dry and wet separation:
The difficulty in planning a small-sized bathroom is the separation of dry and wet. If the wet and dry separation is handled well, the bathroom grade is also improved a lot. The following dry and wet separation methods are more common and reliable. You might as well learn from it.
Shower curtain + bathtub + water retaining strip:
This is the most economical way to separate wet and dry area. Modeling and installation are very simple. But take care to keep it dry after use. Otherwise, it is easy to mold and breed bacteria.
Shower room / retractable shower room:
It has good lighting and flexibility. When it is fixed in a corner, the glass partition can be unfolded, and it can be put away when it is not used, which can save a lot of space.
Glass partition + water retaining strip:
The glass partition material can well maintain the lighting effect of the bathroom and relieve the depressed feeling of the entire space. Generally used with water retaining strips. The elongated bathroom is very suitable. Glass partitions can also be used with low walls to ensure the privacy of the space and bring more light.
Move the sink out:
Move the original washing area directly to the outside of the bathroom. An interior door easily realizes the separation of dry and wet. The shower area and toilet area are reserved inside. It is also very convenient to arrange.
The bathroom storage can be squeezed out.
The location of the bathroom is not large, but if you make clever use of every hidden space, you will be pleasantly surprised to find that the space has become much larger!
Storage behind the door. Install a few bars behind the door to put towels or clothing. A hard wooden board is fixed above the door to store some infrequently used items. Don't let the toilet cosmetics be placed randomly. You can find a tray to store them neatly. The picture on the right is the correct way.
The double-layer shelf can hold more cosmetics.
Fix a magnet bar next to the mirror. Now you can put small hairpins and cosmetic tin boxes there. Never worry about losing your hairpin every day.
All kinds of beautiful jars and glass bottles can show their usefulness. Put in some long cosmetics such as powder brush and mascara. New skill!
Use a clip to hang the toiletries in a position within reach, which is easy to access and use.
Create an open bathtub. Place the toiletries in the bathtub sides and close it when not in use. There is no clue at all.
Place a ladder shelf with storage basket next to the bathtub. All items such as clothes, towels, and washing utensils are collected.
Especially suitable for families with babies. From now on, the toys will not be scattered all over the place.
The bathroom is very important and part of our lives. Let us take it seriously. Love life, start with a perfect bathroom.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. Industrial style kitchen design.
2. This sweet gray kitchen is equipped with golden cabinet handles and natural wood fittings. The table with green leaves adds a lot of color to the small kitchen, which can maximize the dining space in an instant.
3. The wine glass is the focus point of this home, highlighted by the light from the strip lights in the glass cabinet.
4. If because of space reasons, wall cabinets cannot be customized. An open kitchen can be realized by gradually narrowing the cabinet width.
5. Design a peninsula in the center of the kitchen by extending the cabinets.
6. Here is not only an L-shaped cabinet, but also a floor of the same shape.
7. Choose white locker. And choose blue floor cabinets and wall cabinets to break the appearance of one color and long layout.
8. If the kitchen has a window facing the outside, the kitchen sink can be located in front of the window, just like this green kitchen.
9. In this black kitchen, the ceiling extension is also black and equipped with spotlights. The accessory materials on the ceiling add color to the layout, and the two-color cabinets have unique light and dark design.
10. A series of pink designs and copper accessories are matched with pink blue decorations to exude perfect contrast and warmth.
11. The golden honey color and black bring the perfect color combination to the light gray and white kitchen.
12. The golden faucet, silver oven, copper vases and candle holders add highlights to the white kitchen.
13. You can merge two separate rooms together, like this kitchen with a washing machine.
14. The floor cabinets and wall cabinets are right-angled and uniquely arranged.
15. Use two rows of wall cabinets of different depths to break the rigid arrangement of parallel double rows.
16. L-shaped wall cabinet with recessed lighting. Create a unique kitchen layout through a series of different color combinations.
Pull as you like. Return accurately.
When renovating the bathroom, the height of the faucet is a headache: if you buy a low one, you have to bend over when washing your hair or face; if you buy a high one, It's not convenient for the opening and closing of the mirror cabinet. On the other hand, it will cause water splashing due to the large drop...It is not a problem with the Aquacubic faucet!
Aquacubic faucet adopts pull-out design. With 360 degree sprayer head to realize free rotation and pull freely, the water can reach any place where the user needs it, and meet all the needs in the bathroom water process. After use, just let go. The built-in gravity hammer can help the faucet retract easily and quickly. Users can experience the pleasure of face cleaning and hair washing in a new way.
Long lasting new. Easy to clean.
The bathroom is full of moisture. In such an environment, water stains or fingerprints are easily left on the surface of the bathroom faucet. Scales will accumulate on the faucet after drying. They are difficult to clean and even gradually corrode the coating and form rust spots on the surface. To make the bathroom faucet last longer, you need surface treatment technology with easy-to-clean coating.
Aquacubic faucet adopts precision electroplating layer and SRS surface treatment technology, and passes 24 hours acid salt spray test. The surface has an elegant metallic luster. They are wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Faucet will be bright as new with a light wipe. You don’t have to worry about leaving fingerprints and watermarks when you touch it with wet hands. This reduces cleaning time.
The bathroom carries most of the cleaning work of a family. In turn it affects the living experience and life quality of the whole family. If you want to enjoy the exquisite life, you need the Aquacubic faucet that can be pulled freely to bring a fashionable bathroom to you!
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Sanitary ware is a must-have for household life. With the improvement of people's living standards, the market has been expanding. And after years of development, China's sanitary ware output has become the world's largest.
Competition in the low-end market is fierce. And difficult to enter the high-end market.
In recent years, China's sanitary ware market has been in a state of rapid development.
However, most sanitary ware companies have not been able to keep up with the pace of development, and management and marketing have not been standardized. The quality of employees is not high. Only a few companies have operated some well-known brands and opened up channels. This leads to vicious competition between enterprises and the market is occupied by a very small number of large and well-known enterprises.
The disadvantages of small sanitary ware companies are even more obvious: small scale, single product, outdated equipment... seriously lacking in competitiveness.
And several large foreign brands not only control the high-end market, but also become more and more competitive in price. They are gradually penetrating into the low-end market, which is an unprecedented test for small and medium sanitary ware companies.
Secondly, various costs such as materials and labor are rising. The rising cost puts more and more pressure on sanitary ware companies. In the face of many competitors, they have to increase advertising investment. By compressing their own profit margins, try to gain customers and open up sales.
For sanitary ware companies, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, it is tantamount to worsening the situation.
Some people say that the Chinese sanitary ware market is "handed over" by the Chinese themselves.
Only by occupying the high-end market, the enterprises can have a position; on the contrary, the smaller the share, the lower the position.
It is understood that China has become the world's largest bathroom consumer market. The performance and quality of many domestic sanitary ware brands have reached or even surpassed that of foreign brands. However, foreign sanitary ware brands have almost monopolized China's high-end sanitary ware market with their strong financial strength and high brand awareness.
In addition to historical reasons, the lack of brand awareness of domestic companies is an important reason for this situation.
Sanitary ware has been continuously developed and improved. More and more consumers not only pay attention to product price, quality, and after-sales service when buying sanitary products, but also pay attention to brand awareness and business reputation.
If the company still stays in the business philosophy of the seller's market in the past, it will definitely be at a disadvantage in market competition, and even be ruthlessly eliminated by the market. The sanitary ware industry has entered the era of brand marketing.
Liberate the shackles and keep up with the times
According to statistics, China's annual demand for ceramic sanitary products has reached 34 million pieces. It has become the world's largest consumer market for sanitary products. Last year, the output of ceramic tiles and sanitary ware products reached 7.5 billion square meters and 177 million pieces respectively. They account for 60% and more than 40% of the world's total output of architectural sanitary ceramics. The annual growth rate of products exported to Europe, the United States, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East and other places is 50%.
From the analysis of this trend, the Chinese sanitary ware market is quite optimistic. With a large amount of rigid demand, it can be said that the market is very good.
However, due to the comprehensive factors such as rising raw material prices, rising labor costs, and continuous floods and droughts this year, the domestic ceramic industry is in a downturn.
In response to the frequent occurrence of "overcapacity" and "market saturation" in the industry, the profit margins of small and medium-sized bathroom companies will be further compressed. More and more rational consumers do not intend to pay for it. The pressure of product backlog is considerable, and some Chinese factories have to stop running some production lines.
The ceramic sanitary ware industry is still very traditional in terms of management and marketing. Employees lack technical expertise. Therefore, only a very small number of companies have relatively well-known brands and relatively complete sales channels.
Many companies' own sales channels and sales management are obviously not standardized enough, and marketing is weak. The sales of products depend on a good relationship with distributors.
In addition, many companies do not have the ability to operate brands, a systematic business model and a professional marketing team; no accurate market information; no customer-oriented service standards and customer-oriented service system; no market-oriented research and development, production, and supply system. The capital investment cycle is long and the risk is high. All of these will become a time bomb that puts enterprises at high risk, and may be deadly at any time.
In summary, it is not difficult to see that an enterprise's internal operation management system urgently needs to be established, and market standards urgently need to be standardized. In addition, companies can stop running part of the production line, digest inventory, and wait for the peak sales season. Because there is real rigid demand, as long as the product is done well, no matter how the market environment changes, a certain effect will eventually be achieved.
The following are three suggestions for improving the status.
Keep Up with Quality
At any time, the quality is everything and will not lag behind. Consumers who spend money on goods, especially a household product, will certainly not tolerate quality problems. Update production equipment and other infrastructure. Although the cost is high, if you don't invest, it's just waiting to die.
Sales Channel Expansion
In the past, the marketing of sanitary ware companies relied on good customer relationships to a large extent. Lacking the ability to operate the brand; there is no standard customer service system and professional marketing team. These all increase the profit risk of sanitary ware companies invisibly. This is also an important reason why many sanitary ware companies say that "the product is good, but it can't be sold."
Keep Up with Service
Compared with methods such as updating equipment and adding stores, the investment in service quality improvement is much lower than the previous two. Moreover, there are more and more high-quality sanitary products in China. Whether to develop high-quality, considerate and personalized services to bring customers a better service experience has become most important for the product to stand out.