Ceramic sink is a kind of household goods. There are many kinds of sink materials, such as cast iron enamel, ceramics,
steel plate enamel, artificial stone, acrylic, crystal stone flume, etc. Most bathroom sinks are made from firecaly.
Ceramic sink is a kind of water sink which is made by integrated molding and firing. Its main body is mainly white.
It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, easy cleaning and aging resistance.
It can be wiped clean with cloth or clean metal ball in daily cleaning.
Step Ⅰ. Grouting
The production of ceramic sink is generally made by grouting.
The slurry is poured into a fixed die and allowed to solidify.
Step Ⅱ. Spraying Glaze
It is necessary to prepare qualified glaze slurry. Spray it on the surface of sink body.
Vitrify it into porcelain after firing; cover it on the surface.
Step Ⅲ. Forming
Forming is a drying process.
The process of further dehydration of semi-finished products.
Step Ⅳ. Preparation for Furnace
This is an important step before burning.
Workers need to check the surface & quality of the sinks and lay them together in trolley.
Step Ⅴ. Burning
Put the products on the kiln car according to certain proportion.
Based on the given temperature curve, sink will form finally.
Step Ⅵ. Storage & Logistic
With the development of storage & logistics industry,
we developed a complete solution for big size cargos.
We all dream of having a spacious bathroom, preferably a separate bathtub and shower, two sinks, and even a comfortable lounge chair to rest after bathing.
So, today we share with you 10 bathroom design principles. You can use some or all of these techniques to double your bathroom space.
01. Use White Color
One of the easiest ways to make a space look spacious is to use a lot of white: white tiles, white wall paint, white accessories, etc. White allows other colors to recede naturally, making the space look bigger. It can reflect any light instead of absorbing it.
The use of white is particularly effective in the bathroom. Since the bathtub, toilet and sink in the bathroom are basically white, the use of other white can make the space seamlessly connected, making the space transparent and creating a sense of expansion.
Using a lot of white does not mean pale and empty, lack of personality. Using different structural elements, such as light-colored stones or tiles with different textures, and a small amount of metal or wood intervention, can maintain a seamless appearance while also presenting the richness of the space.
02. Use Same Style Color
If you are not a fan of white, you can use warm beige, soft gray or even pink (pink blue, pink, etc.) to create a sense of spaciousness. Choose an elegant ceramic tile, and choose the matching color system for the rest of the wall. The overall effect is quiet and warm, and will not cause visual breaks and reduce your sense of space.
03. Use Floating Design
In a compact bathroom, balancing storage needs and a sense of spaciousness and freedom is a tricky issue. The suspended wash basin design is a good solution. It gives you a lot of space to store essentials. The empty space at the bottom is like an entrance and exit for air flow, which does not make people feel oppressed and tense.
04. Less is More
Less is more. If it is not necessary to have a large storage area, use small-sized wash basins to leave more open areas to make the space look bigger. If there is a bathtub next to the toilet, you need to leave enough space.
05. Use a mirror to enlarge the space.
A large enough mirror can double your space, especially in the bathroom. However, this kind of large mirror must be of good quality, and the size and thickness must be accurate, otherwise it will seriously affect the overall layout. A good mirror will have a very powerful effect, and you can make the room look perfect in just a few minutes.
06. Use Glass Doors
Another good way to expand the space is to use glass as a partition for the door or shower room. The visual extension makes the space look bigger. Especially in the shower.
If you are worried about privacy, you can use frosted or tinted glass, which can still achieve the effect of light transmission and will not make you feel cramped and depressed in the shower. If there is no special need, it is recommended to abandon the bathtub and install a shower room. The bathtub consumes a lot of valuable space, and the usage rate is extremely low.
07. Design a Suitable Alcove
Designing an open alcove in a suitable location can not only increase the storage space, but also increase the visual depth, making the wall look far beyond the real distance.
When designing alcove, you must communicate with professionals, because there will be many wires, pipelines, etc. in the wall of the bathroom.
08. Good Lighting
Good lighting is essential to make any space look bigger and more open, especially in bathrooms that don’t usually have much natural light. In addition, you also need good lighting in the bathroom to effectively perform shaving or makeup, so its importance does not need to be emphasized.
The key is to have a rich lighting scheme in the bathroom, and it is best to use multiple light sources in different locations. Ceiling lights (multiple bulbs can be used), or modern edge-lit mirrors will help you avoid shadows and make the space feel bright and open.
09. Create Long Lines
Whether your bathroom is typically rectangular or oddly shaped, you can always find a wall or area that is slightly longer than other places. Adding a shelf, a tile strip, or even a simple striped wall paint to these areas can help you lengthen the longest line in the room and draw the sight to the farthest position, giving the space a sense of extension.
10. Balance the Horizontal and Vertical Ratio
If your bathroom is already very long, narrow and tunnel-shaped, don't emphasize the length anymore, you must think more about stretching the width visually.
For example, in this long and narrow bathroom below, the tiles on the wall and the floor are laid in a horizontal splicing way, which invisibly increases the visual width, and the spatial balance becomes more harmonious.
In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
In daily life, the planning of the bathroom is very important. A space of a few square meters has to bear a lot of sanitary ware and electrical appliances, such as toilets, bathtubs, washing machines, clothes dryers, etc. These are essential equipment that can improve the comfort and convenience of life.
The three-square-meter bathroom is also the size of most apartment bathrooms. The space is not large, but it does not affect people's pursuit of quality life. How to make good use of small space and achieve the aim of practical and beautiful appearance ? There are many ways.
01 Extend the sink counter to the washing machine and get an extra storage table.
If the area of the sink counter is relatively wide, you might as well design the washing machine and sink counter as a whole. By the way, the upper part of the washing machine is also designed as a countertop, which has an extra space for display. The whole area be neat and decent.
A large sink is exactly what women need. They have too many skin care products and cosmetics to be placed.
Suitable for: single women, or small families.
Advantages: The upper part of the washing machine is fully utilized and many things can be placed.
Of course, if you want to pay attention to some design sense, you can design the washing machine and the sink in a staggered layer, showing a patchwork of beauty, and it can also bring a unique atmosphere to a small space.
02 The washing machine and the storage cabinet coexist harmoniously, and one thing is multi-purpose and takes up less space.
If there are many things in the house, consider using more storage cabinets in the bathroom. But in a small space of three square meters, how should the washing machine be placed?
The washing machine, storage cabinet, and sink can be designed as a whole, and the three can use each other to realize their own value, visually beautiful, form a multi-purpose, and occupy a small area.
Suitable: Families with lots of things.
Advantages: One thing is multi-purpose, and it occupies a small area.
03 Maximize the use of corner space
There is always an unexpected room type of an apartment, such as a three-square-meter rectangle, but it happens to be faced with the problem of a lot of things and a lot of demand. The washing machine and the cabinet need to be put in the bathroom. How to achieve it ?
Three walls can be used. The storage cabinets, sinks, and washing machines leaning against the wall can perfectly maximize the use of corner space.
Suitable for: families who have many things and pay attention to space design.
Advantages: The smallest space is used to the maximum.
04 Storage rack: Use the height of space to realize vertical storage.
Different room types and different residents have different requirements for the placement of washing machines. Some people like simple display. Easy to take things, and easy to move the washing machine. In fact, a storage rack can solve all the troubles. The storage rack is light and convenient, and there is no construction problem. You only need to place it in a suitable position, put daily necessities on it, and put a washing machine underneath it to achieve a perfect plan for a small space. This is also a way to achieve vertical storage, which saves more space.
Suitable for: Singles with less things and high requirements for the convenience of life.
Advantages: easy to move, easy to clean, and less costly for decoration.
It is not difficult to stuff a washing machine in a three-square-meter bathroom. The key is to design in combination with different room types. In addition, the living needs and actual conditions of different residents must be considered to create a comfortable and practical bathroom space.
Aquacubic Has Rich Experience and Passion in Bath and Kitchen Industry. We can provide total solution for apartment projects.
There are no ifs in life, and even more for decorations. There is no what ifs after the decoration is finished. In order to avoid this kind of regret, we summarized many kitchen decoration experiences for you.
1. The most durable cabinet door panel is the fireproof panel, the shortest life span is the blister, the most non scratch resistant is the painted, the most expensive is the solid wood, and the cheapest is the double veneer.
2. The stainless steel countertop is the most durable, the artificial stone is the least resistant to dirt, and the quartz stone is the most expensive. If used frequently, stainless steel countertops are the most suitable. If the color tone is cold, you can use panels and tiles appropriately.
3. The stainless steel embossing countertop is less scratched than the brushed countertop.
4. The stove must have small openings on the surface to prevent the soup from overflowing into the stove.
5. The sink must have a bottom grid to prevent the sewer from being blocked and to facilitate cleaning.
6. When renovating water pipe and electricity, you must think about the cabinet layout and electrical requirements. Be sure to reserve enough sockets. It is better to keep sockets on the front and rear walls. Waterproof covers are not necessary.
7. If most of the gas pipes are wrapped in the cabinet, it is best to leave a gas alarm socket.
8. The tiles in the kitchen can be matte or polished, which are easier to clean. Don't choose pitted or rough models, which are difficult to take care of.
9. If you rarely cook, consider an open style. If cook much, it is safer to be closed. No matter how good a range hood is, it is impossible to suck all the fumes away.
10. The hose must be replaced every two years.
11. In addition to the main valve, it is better to have separate valves for gas stoves and gas water heaters, so that they can be closed easily when problems occur.
12. The sink drain must be made S-bend, otherwise the smell will return.
13. Do not apply glue between the stove and the countertop to facilitate safety inspection.
14. When installing the side range hood, it is better to be as close to the stove as possible.
15. If you install an ordinary or European-style range hood, it is better to install a thin stainless steel plate on the tile around the stove, so that it can be easily cleaned.
Don't think that after the new house is renovated, it will be as pleasing as the propaganda album. After the new house is renovated, a large amount of decoration waste will be generated. Dust, stains and marks from the decoration will be left on the walls and glass. Just like a baby who was just born, she will have a cute appearance after washing and putting on clean clothes.
Cleaning the newly renovated new home is an important task after decorating the new home. It is also the most laborious task. Facing a messy and unstructured new home, you don’t know where to start. Summarize the first cleaning experience after the renovation. We hope it will be of reference significance to you.
01 Cleaning Service
Those who are clueless about the cleaning of a new house can choose the cleaning service of a housekeeping company. Housekeeping companies have their own routines and tools for cleaning work. It is also a way to hand over professional cleaning work to them. The premise is to choose a qualified and high-quality housekeeping company. Services include: house dust removal, cleaning up decoration garbage, wiping glass, cleaning the floor, decontamination and disinfection of kitchen and toilet, cleaning up decoration traces, etc.
Notes on cleaning service
1. Organize a list of cleaning precautions, and list some areas that need special cleaning to avoid omissions. The decoration materials of each family are different. It is necessary to tell them some precautions, such as which places and areas cannot use water or chemical cleaners. These need to be communicated clearly with the housekeeping company before starting work.
2. Clearly state the materials of walls, floors, furniture, etc. that need to be cleaned, and let the staff prepare appropriate cleaning tools.
3. Communicate clearly about the tools needed for cleaning, which are brought by the staff and which are prepared by us.
4. Communicate clearly on the disposal method of the cleaned up waste, whether to throw it away or keep it somewhere.
5. Supervision, including whether to do a good job in dust prevention and cleaning of dead ends.
02 Clean Up by Yourself
Some people are unwilling to hand over their new homes to strangers to clean up, so they do their own cleaning work. Cleaning in person is nothing more than two things: preparing tools and clarifying the order of cleaning.
Preparation of Tools:
1. These will be used to clean the wall.
Small brush, sandpaper (to polish the paint on the wall), shovel, glass spatula, wet paper towel (to wipe the wallpaper), ladder.
2. These will be used to clean the ground.
Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, nano sponge, rag (use a discarded old bed sheet; the size can be cut at will. It is big enough), dust cover, garbage bag.
3. Protective Equipment
Shoe covers, gloves, aprons, masks.
4. Cleaning Utensils
Detergents, maintenance agents, disinfectants, glue removers.
Cleaning follows the order from top to bottom and from the inside to the outside.
Start cleaning from the room first, and then go to the kitchen and living room. The bathroom can be placed last, because the bathroom is a place where water is used repeatedly during the cleaning process.
Like kitchens and bathrooms, where there are wall tiles, they need to be cleaned from top to bottom to clean up the gaps in the tiles and the paint spots and glue stains on the surface.
03 Cleaning Techniques
During the decoration process, many traces of material adhesion will be left, and some cleaning skills are required.
Tape print: Use a damp cloth to wet it for a while before wiping.
Paint traces: Use paint remover or turpentine.
Marker marks: Wipe with a rag or damp paper towel with some alcohol.
Tile stains: Use special detergent for tiles to clean, paint and drawing pen fluid can be cleaned with turpentine, pyruvic acid or alkali.
Cement on glass: If it is a small cement stain, wipe it with a damp cloth and then scrape it off with a spatula. If it is a stubborn and large cement block, you can use the toilet cleaner to remove it. The effect is very good.
Tips: The toilet cleaner is acidic. Wear gloves when using it and don't think that the toilet cleaner is effective in removing cement and use it on tiles and marble floors. In addition, do not use alkaline soap at the same time when removing the cement on the glass.
04 Cleaning Can Be Done Separately.
In fact, if the new house cleaning work is done step by step during the renovation process, the subsequent cleaning will not be so laborious. Separate the cleaning work to these renovation steps:
1. After the water supply line and electricity are completed, and the walls and ground are leveled, the whole house can be cleaned and clean up the discarded decoration garbage.
2. When laying tiles, remind the workers to wipe off the cement stains on the surface of the tiles after laying the tiles.
3. After painting the wall and floor, you can clean it again.
If you have other new house cleaning experience, please leave a message to share with us.
The bathroom is used for bathing, washing, dressing, and indoor toileting. It is a frequently used home space. But the bathroom space only accounts for a small part of the overall home space. In the limited area, bathroom storage becomes very important.
It doesn't matter if you didn't plan the storage space when you renovated the bathroom at the beginning. Recommend 5 bathroom storage products to make your bathroom space organized.
1. Multifunctional Shelf
Wash away all fatigue and awaken physical and mental energy. The small bathroom is actually our energy gas station. Every morning and evening, we will spend some time alone with "it". The bathroom is a very important space in the home. The area of this space is small, but there are a lot of items that need to be accommodated. Therefore, the storage in many people's homes has become a big problem.
The multifunctional shelf solves this problem for everyone. Placed in the bathroom to store up some odds and ends. It looks neat and beautiful. And the simple structure makes it easy to clean. Moisture-proof and ventilated, it is a good storage item. It is effectively matched with the bathroom space.
2. Triangle Shelf
Another essential piece of hardware in the shower area is the triangle shelf. You can usually put shampoo, shower gel, skin care products, razor, etc. The racks are distinguished according to the installation position. There are ordinary rectangular racks, which are installed on a wall. There is also a tripod, installed at the junction of two walls.
This shelf uses a triangular design, simple in shape, beautiful and high-end, very suitable for modern bathroom design. Exquisite corner design, effective use of space. The weight-bearing capacity is also top-notch, meeting the needs of life.
3. Towel Rack
The towel rack is a must-have item for the bathroom, which integrates practicability and aesthetics. Nowadays, there are generally products such as single rod, double rod, multi-rod on the market.
The towel rack has good moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, compression resistance and high temperature resistance. The design of split layer and widening of the bars are adopted to prevent the towels from sticking to each other. Can be very moisture-proof and easy to take. Large space capacity. The lower bar can be used to hang towels. The upper layer can be used to put clean bath towels or clean clothes.
4. Multifunctional Paper Tissue Holder
A good tissue holder can last for many years. It is not only a tissue holder, but also a shelf. The mobile phone can be placed to free your hands temporarily. You can also put some aromatherapy or green plants and other small objects on it. The multifunctional paper towel rack adopts an open design, so you can know the remaining amount of paper tissue at any time, and no longer have to worry about being trapped in the toilet because there is no paper.
Suspended design, hygienic and moisture-proof. The roll of paper keeps a certain distance from the wall. The paper towel does not come into close contact with the wall.
5. Toilet Brush Holder
It is not hygienic to put the toilet brush on the ground, so there is a toilet brush holder. It is clean and tidy, and beautiful. The toilet brush holder uses high-quality stainless steel to make the bracket, which is waterproof, wear-resistant and not easy to corrode, and is not affected by water vapor and damp walls in the bathroom space. Long-term use is more assured.
Upgraded one-piece casting base design, meticulous workmanship, practical and durable. The simple style is highly integrated with the bathroom environment and enhances the bathroom style.
It is "too difficult" to put bottles and cans in a small bathroom. Organize items in a planned way and add storage items reasonably to make the bathroom space more tidy. Let's expand the small space from now on, let's take action!
In addition to the living room and kitchen, the bathroom that we use every day must not be sloppy in design. No matter if it is more than 10 square meters or less than 2 square meters, you must plan well to use practical and safe bathroom equipment: whether to arrange full bathroom equipment (including bathtub) or half bathroom equipment (excluding bathtub), independent or combined hand washing basins, what materials should be used for floor tiles and walls, and how to effectively use small and distorted spaces without waste, how to place multi-functional equipment without being crowded. If you are being worried about these, you can refer to these 5 bathroom design ideas from style to function, and collect them as inspiration for future designs.
Bathroom Design One: Tiles
For a water-filled bathroom, the easiest way is to attach tiles, which are not only waterproof, but also dry quickly. Common 30*30cm tiles are easy to construct and easy to clean; mosaic tiles can be arranged in patterns, and wood grain tiles solve the problem of solid wood prone to moisture and mildew. Textured bamboo tiles also have anti-slip effects, which are both functional and can create multiple styles of bathroom design materials.
Bathroom Design Two: Cement wall
Using cement as the theme of the bathroom space makes the space pure, visually extraordinarily refreshing and clean. And there is no need to worry about the accumulation of scale in the crevices of the tiles. For maintenance, as long as the bottom is waterproof, the upper transparent waterproof paint is basically unlikely to have sanding problems.
Bathroom Design Three: Black Frame Glass
Industrial style can not only be used in public spaces. For small-sized houses and the bathroom of the master bedroom, black-framed glass can be used instead of solid wall partitions. Not only is it visually more open and transparent, it has its own style compared to ordinary glass compartments.
Bathroom Design Four: Separation of Dry and Wet
Similar to hotels and Japanese residences, sinks and showers can be separate. The independent design not only alleviates the problem of insufficient bathroom space, but also makes the sink a part of the room or public space, and it is also more convenient to use.
Bathroom Design Five: Shower Curtain as A Cubicle
If you want to have both a shower and a bathtub in a small bathroom space, try replacing the glass compartment with a shower curtain. In this way, the basic dry and wet separation can be achieved, and the space occupied by the fixed partition door can be avoided. It has high appearance and can change the pattern style according to the mood.