Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
Many people want to have a bathtub in their homes. But it may be because of too small space, living habits or budget, and they choose to give up. The bathroom is worth planning. Today, we will introduce how people who don’t have a bathtub at home have arranged their own bathrooms.
1. All White Bathroom
Decorate the bathroom in all white. In this clean and concise space, everything is a pleasure. A little dirt will be found, and it can be cleaned and removed immediately. People who like white usually also like to tidy up the room.
However, when the bathroom is completely white, and even the bath towel and bathroom bottles are pure white, it is more obvious whether the color of the caulk, bathroom hardware, and electroplating are uniform.
Some bathrooms will have a combination of tiles and paint. People who pursue all whiteness should pay attention to whether there is a color difference between the paint and the tiles.
White marble covers the room, and with black hardware, the style immediately rises.
The glass partition does simple dry and wet separation, which does not affect the overall natural lighting.
2. Grey Bathroom
Those who find it troublesome to clean the bathroom can consider gray as the main color of the bathroom. Compared to the white tiles, the dirt looks less obvious on the dark gray. The entire cleaning can be completed in 5 minutes.
This bathroom uses different tiles, low-key but full of changes. Of course, the most eye-catching among them is the hexagonal tile.
Bronze-colored hardware has always created a nostalgic circumstance.
Some people use cement powder to decorate the bathroom, but the cement powder is prone to cracking and sanding. It is not recommended to use it in the bathroom, especially the shower area.
3. Wood Grain Bathroom
Whether it is Japanese, country, modern, classical and other themes, you can see the use of wood grain. If you want to step into a healing bathroom after work, wood grain is a great choice.
Because most bathrooms are not suitable for solid wood due to poor ventilation, wood-grain tiles are better.
Due to the different regional climate and bathroom ventilation conditions, many foreign wood that can be placed in the bathroom is not suitable for moving to China.
If the overall bathroom is white, it is also very eye-catching to use a set of wood-grained vanity cabinets.
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items.
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Some faucets are used two or three years, and the water flow is intermittent or rusted into green. The handle is hard to be used for opening and closing. The size of the water flow depends on luck.
Some faucets have been used for 20 years, and the surface is still as smooth as new. The feel when adjusting the angle of the handle is still as silky as the chopsticks in a honey jar. The speed of the water flow are still adjusted as you like. So how can we pick a faucet that can last 20 or 30 years or more?
First, the kitchen faucet can be rotated 360°.
For ease of use, the kitchen faucet should be taller, and the spout should also be very long. It is best to extend above the drain and not splash water. If there is a hot water line in the kitchen, this type of faucet should also contain hot and cold hoses. In order to meet various needs, most of the kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right. The sprayer part of some faucet can be pulled out, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
Second, if the budget is enough, the material of stainless steel is preferred.
The material of kitchen faucet is generally brass, which is the most common faucet on the market. However. Due to the characteristics of the kitchen environment, pure brass faucets are not necessarily the best choice. All pure brass faucets have electroplating on the outermost layer, and the function of electroplating is to prevent corrosion and rust of the brass inside. There is a lot of oily smoke in the kitchen, and the greasy hands and cleaners on the hands when washing the dishes make it often necessary to clean the faucet. If you do not use the correct way to clean, it is likely to damage the electroplating layer of the faucet, causing the faucet to be corroded and rusted. If you want to choose an all-brass kitchen faucet, you must be sure to have excellent electroplating, otherwise it will easily cause the faucet to rust and corrode.
And now some manufacturers use high-quality 304 stainless steel to make faucets. Compared with pure brass faucets, faucets made of high-quality stainless steel are free of lead, acid, alkali, corrosion, and harmful substances, and will not pollute tap water. This is very important for drinking water in the kitchen; and the stainless steel faucet does not need electroplating, it is extremely difficult to rust, and the hardness and toughness are more than twice higher than that of brass products, so it is very convenient to clean. However, due to the high difficulty of stainless steel processing, the current high-quality stainless steel faucets are usually relatively expensive.
Third, pay attention to whether the length of the tap can clean the sinks on both sides.
When buying, pay attention to the length of the basin and the faucet sprayer. If it is a double sink, pay attention to whether the length of the faucet can clean the sinks on both sides when rotating. Most kitchen faucets can rotate the body of the faucet left and right, which is convenient for cleaning to all corners of the sink.
In addition to the living room and kitchen, the bathroom that we use every day must not be sloppy in design. No matter if it is more than 10 square meters or less than 2 square meters, you must plan well to use practical and safe bathroom equipment: whether to arrange full bathroom equipment (including bathtub) or half bathroom equipment (excluding bathtub), independent or combined hand washing basins, what materials should be used for floor tiles and walls, and how to effectively use small and distorted spaces without waste, how to place multi-functional equipment without being crowded. If you are being worried about these, you can refer to these 5 bathroom design ideas from style to function, and collect them as inspiration for future designs.
Bathroom Design One: Tiles
For a water-filled bathroom, the easiest way is to attach tiles, which are not only waterproof, but also dry quickly. Common 30*30cm tiles are easy to construct and easy to clean; mosaic tiles can be arranged in patterns, and wood grain tiles solve the problem of solid wood prone to moisture and mildew. Textured bamboo tiles also have anti-slip effects, which are both functional and can create multiple styles of bathroom design materials.
Bathroom Design Two: Cement wall
Using cement as the theme of the bathroom space makes the space pure, visually extraordinarily refreshing and clean. And there is no need to worry about the accumulation of scale in the crevices of the tiles. For maintenance, as long as the bottom is waterproof, the upper transparent waterproof paint is basically unlikely to have sanding problems.
Bathroom Design Three: Black Frame Glass
Industrial style can not only be used in public spaces. For small-sized houses and the bathroom of the master bedroom, black-framed glass can be used instead of solid wall partitions. Not only is it visually more open and transparent, it has its own style compared to ordinary glass compartments.
Bathroom Design Four: Separation of Dry and Wet
Similar to hotels and Japanese residences, sinks and showers can be separate. The independent design not only alleviates the problem of insufficient bathroom space, but also makes the sink a part of the room or public space, and it is also more convenient to use.
Bathroom Design Five: Shower Curtain as A Cubicle
If you want to have both a shower and a bathtub in a small bathroom space, try replacing the glass compartment with a shower curtain. In this way, the basic dry and wet separation can be achieved, and the space occupied by the fixed partition door can be avoided. It has high appearance and can change the pattern style according to the mood.
Some faucets are simple and practical, while others are decorative. Faucets can be in many different materials and shapes, such as short/high, single/double handle, stainless steel/brass, chrome/black/gold colors, etc. It can reflect the contemporary architectural decoration style. Also so many brands of faucets are available. Do you want to know the best faucet brands in China? Let's take a look at the ranking of China's top 7 faucets brands in 2020.
Moen entered the Chinese market in 1994 and established its first sales company in Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Shanghai. In the following few years, American Moen company has established offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chongqing, and its sales network has covered more than 180 cities in China. In 1996, Moen set up a joint venture factory in China with global advanced production management and manufacturing technology, which shows its confidence in the Chinese market and its determination to develop in China for a long time. At the same time, all the factories in China have passed ISO9001 quality system certification and ISO14001 environmental system certification. Relying on the deep understanding of the needs of users, distributors, agents and professionals in the industry and the joint efforts of all employees, American Moen company has become one of the leading figures in China's kitchen and bathroom equipment industry, and has established a strong sales network and perfect after-sales service system. The company's business is developing rapidly, and its products are deeply loved by users.
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Quanzhou, Fujian Province: the Economic Zone on the west side of the Taiwan Strait, Jomoo Group is a large comprehensive bathroom leading enterprise and a national high-tech enterprise integrating R and D, production, sales and service. It is also the Secretariat of "Kitchen and Bathroom Hardware Sub-technical Committee of National Hardware Standardization Technical Committee". The group's brand "JOMOO" has won many national honors such as "China's Famous Trademark", "China's Environmental Label Product Certification", and has been selected into the government green procurement list for many times.
Jomoo group headquarter covers an area of more than 1.34 square kilometre. It owns 7 subsidiaries, 4 business divisions and more than 8500 employees. Since its establishment, Jomoo group has taken "creating healthy kitchen and bathroom life, making the earth environment better" as its mission. Through continuous scientific and technological innovation, Jomoo group has made great efforts to provide customers with safe and environmental protection, resource-saving products and high-quality services, and constantly improve and enhance the quality of home life.
In 1995, Hansgrohe set up an office in Shanghai to introduce the world's top bathroom brand to China. Hansgrohe Sanitary Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned Chinese subsidiary of Hansgrohe group. It was established in Shanghai Songjiang Industrial Zone. It is also the fourth wholly-owned factory invested by Hansgrohe abroad.
2000: Hansgrohe sponsored the publication of the Chinese version of <The History of European Bathroom Culture>, which once again shows Hansgrohe's long-standing bathroom culture.
2001: Hansgrohe celebrates its 100th birthday. Four offices have been set up in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chengdu; A total of 50 stores and 20 distribution points were set up, successfully occupying the high-end bathroom market; Many high-end residences and hotels use Hansgrohe products. The representative projects are Grand Hyatt Shanghai, Venice Shenzhen, Hilton Chongqing, Beijing Hotel, GE Times, etc.
Kohler, founded in 1873 and headquartered in Wisconsin, is one of the oldest and largest family businesses in the United States. Kohler is a global leader in kitchen and bathroom products, engine and power generation systems, furniture, home decoration, hotel services and first-class golf clubs.
As early as the 1930s, Kohler products had a deep relationship with China. Kohler sanitary ware was used in many famous buildings in Shanghai, such as Jinjiang Hotel and Da Guang Ming Cinema. In 1995, Kohler's China office was established in Hong Kong. Since then, Kohler has officially entered the Chinese market. In 1999, Kohler set up its headquarters in Shanghai and set up offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Nanjing and Shenzhen. Till today, Kohler has 10 factories, more than 500 regular exhibition halls and more than a dozen flagship stores in China.
COSO originated in Germany. Since 1993 when it came to China to create a professional sanitary ware production base, COSO has created logical and beautiful product by virtue of German industrial design concept, first-class material, ergonomics benchmark, mathematical space, rigorous manufacturing and rational beauty. COSO has won the support and recognition of the majority of consumers. After years of development, COSO has become a global leading brand of healthy sanitary ware.
In the industry, COSO products take the lead in passing ISO9001:2000 quality management system certification and EU CE certification. It has won the titles of "China Top 10 Brands of Sanitary Ware", "China Top 10 Brands of Building Materials", "China Energy Saving and Environmental Protection Promotion Products", "China Famous Brand", and "China Original Bathroom Design Award in 2007”. In 2020, the company participated in Shanghai World Expo to fully demonstrate the value and strength of the brand.
TOTO was founded in 1917. It was initially named Toyo Pottery Co., Ltd., and then renamed TOTO Co., Ltd. In 1912, TOTO set up a laboratory specializing in the research and development of sanitary ceramics (at that time, sanitary ceramics products were very common in Europe and the United States, but wooden toilets were still popular in Japan, which was in great contrast with the advanced sanitary culture in Japan today). With the wide sales of these sanitary ceramics products, TOTO used its excellent products to challenge the traditional health concept which has been accepted by the public. Till today TOTO is still working hard for it.
TOTO is a manufacturer of sanitary ware and related equipment for civil and commercial facilities. Pursuing high quality and high technology, so that users can enjoy a sanitary, healthy and comfortable life is the consistent goal.
Friedrich Grohe AG CO. KG Group is a world famous supplier and global exporter of sanitary ware products and systems. Founded in 1936, it has branch offices, 12 production plants and 17 business subsidiaries in 140 countries around the world.
It adheres to the founder's spirit of precision and high quality. Its business covers most countries and its reputation spreads all over the world. Grohe has made remarkable achievements. With the company moving towards a new global environment, the total turnover of Grohe increased to 1.5 billion CNY in 2020, and the export volume accounted for 64.3% of the group's total turnover.
The sun rises quietly from below the horizon, lining the clouds with a golden rim, shining on the earth, awakening the whole city, and bringing warmth to home.
A warm home must have a comfortable bathroom, allowing the quiet and beautiful years to stay in this private space and enjoy the pleasure of being alone.
These bathroom decoration styles are elegant, fresh and fashionable...what you want is right here.
01 Warm Japanese Style
Here, the warm beige tone is matched with stylish and individual checkered tiles. The gentle sunlight shines on the wooden floor through the windows, as if the troubles of the outside world escape into a quiet and peaceful harbor, relaxed and free.
This Japanese-style bathroom design adds various chrome hardware sanitary products to make the space orderly.
The low-key chrome color allows the hardware accessories to be naturally integrated into the bathroom space. The practicality of storage and the convenience of use exist at the same time. Outlines the beautiful appearance of an ideal life for you.
02 Fresh Blue Style
My life is in my control, and the decoration of my home is also my responsibility. I have my world, it should be blue, and I can play jazz alone to imagine tomorrow.
Fresh light blue tone, hexagonal checkered tiles with fashionable leaf texture, the whole space exudes a cool atmosphere.
With such a fresh color scheme and the same fresh chrome shower, the corner baskets in the corners neatly store bathing supplies. Fancy but not messy, as if it can make the temperature of the sultry summer drop a few degrees.
03 High Rationality Style
The bathroom in the same blue tone, using linear textures, feels so different. Matched with white marble, it has a more rational and high-level sense.
On the wall on the right side of the chrome faucet, a mouthwash cup holder is installed to easily store your toothbrush and mouthwash cup, and the towel can be used by reaching out. On the left wall, the chrome double hook can hang combs, necklaces, watches and other items at will. The small soap dish is so convenient to use.
If you need to make up or shave, pull the telescopic mirror forward to see more clearly.
Placing an embedded toilet not only saves the existing space in the bathroom, but also increases the beauty of the bathroom. The addition of the towel rack enhances the storage capacity of the bathroom. The overall design style is simple and bright, and you will feel happy when you use it.
04 Simple and Comfortable Style
Whether a bathroom can give people a clean and comfortable feeling is very important.
In the rush of morning, the couple need to wash at the same time. This double basin design is the most popular. You can wash together in the morning and at night.
In the middle of the basin, a makeup platform is placed. It is a large-capacity storage space. It is convenient to place different skin care products for two persons. Ladies who need makeup don’t have to stand on tiptoes and stretch their waists to the mirror on the wall. It is very convenient to directly pull the retractable makeup mirror and sit down to put on makeup.
Towel bars are long and short, and the towels for washing your face and hands are placed separately, which is clean, hygienic and tidy. The application of smart toilets enhances the comfort experience of the entire bathroom.
05 Light Luxury Elegance Style
The artistic marble wall and the bathroom cabinet with golden feet give the overall feeling of luxury and elegance. The hardware accessories with gold and chrome colors are so advanced that people can't move their eyes.
Black plaid tiles are added to the shower area, with a chrome shower system, which is stylish and generous. The cool color tone makes the bathroom show the grand calmness.
06 Fashion Personality Style
Black and white matching can be said to be a classic of matching.
The overall white-based basic color, with black hardware and bathroom products, can make people feel fashionable and cool, and the vision is very comfortable.
The shower area adopts a transparent glass shower room, which separates dry and wet, to ensure the lighting of the shower area, and has a good sense of openness. If the bathroom in your home is large enough, you can also try to install a bathtub by the window and soak in the bath. Enjoy the scenery outside the window. This design is very enjoyable.
The bathroom is small, but it must have all the internal stuff to make life more comfortable. Before decoration, plan the washing area, laundry area, storage area, toilet area, and shower area according to the different types of houses. Do a good job of separating dry and wet sanitary ware. This will do much good.
The world is complex and changeable, and being in it is always annoying. A simple and natural bathroom space can make people feel comfortable in body and mind, and feel the tranquility and ease of life.
A thousand people have a thousand tastes of life. As for bathroom decoration style, which one do you prefer?
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.