The sink is the most important part for kitchen decoration. When cooking and washing dishes, 65% of the time is spent dealing with the sink. If you choose the wrong one and want to change, the countertops and cabinets will be changed accordingly, and you will regret it by then.
There are so many sinks, which one to choose without regret?
We summarized the advantages and disadvantages of the sink materials on the market, the experience of using single and double bowls, and the precautions for installation. Let you never make mistakes in the sink when decorating the kitchen.
Which is better for the sink material?
Common sink materials include stone, stainless steel, ceramics, etc.
Advantages: good cleaning, seamless docking, various colors.
Disadvantages: the texture is not as hard as steel.
Many people say that the artificial stone large single bowl sink is easy to use. The capacity is large enough, comes with various drain racks, not afraid of scalding, and will not stain. Simply clean it for 2 minutes a day and it will be shining. If the countertop material is acrylic or quartz, it can be seamlessly connected, and there will be no annoying, moldy silica gel.
Advantages: strong, scratch-resistant, wear-resistant, and high-temperature resistant.
Disadvantages: easy to scratch pots, bowls and tableware; need to clean up every day.
Granite is also a kind of stone, and it also has the characteristics of high hardness, wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
However, there are many disadvantages of granite. Because of its high hardness, if you drop porcelain utensils, they will break for sure.
Because it is super abrasion-resistant, to the degree of sharpening the knife, be careful when washing pots with paint on the surface. The sink can scratch the paint!
The stone has the characteristics of easy bleeding, especially when the sink has cracks. The colored liquid can easily penetrate into the stone. Colored liquids like soy sauce or corrosive liquids such as vinegar must not be poured into it, otherwise just wait for the dyeing later. It will cause big trouble in dish washing.
The most important point is that the stone breeds microorganisms at a super fast speed, so you have to wipe it every day like the bathtub!
Advantages: anti-oil, anti-fouling, not afraid of acid and alkali, affordable, strong and flexible.
Disadvantages: prone to scratches and water stains (brushed stainless steel will be better).
Stainless steel has the characteristics of oil and dirt resistance, and because of its low hardness and easy processing, it has a variety of shapes. Many sinks are now integrally formed. A sink is stamped directly from one steel plate, which greatly saves production costs. Stainless steel is suitable for most families.
It is very important to choose a brushed matte surface, which is both dirt-resistant and wear-resistant. Imagine the water stains, handprints, and scratches left by washing dishes and pots after using the shiny polished stainless steel several times. It is simply horrible. The stainless steel sink of good quality has a uniform and fine brushed texture, and it feels very smooth, so that the oil can flow smoothly and will not remain. The inner corner of the sink should be rounded so that it will not hide dirt. To choose stainless steel, you must look for the SUS304 mark, and only the real 304 stainless steel can have quality assurance.
Advantages: strong, acid and alkali resistant.
Disadvantages: heavier, easy to break, difficult to clean oil stains.
The biggest advantage of the ceramic sink is its good-looking appearance. Ceramic sinks are heavier than stainless steel sinks and lighter than stone sinks. The weight is relatively heavy, and it has an apron front, so installation is very laborious. And one of the most criticized aspects is that ceramics have a kind of adsorption ability for oil. If it is not cleaned for a while, the upper edge will become dirty. And it is also very laborious to clean.
But it's really beautiful.
Single Bowl or Double Bowl ?
Single bowl or double bowl, this is a topic that everyone is arguing about when choosing a sink. After reading the following analysis, you will probably know what suits you.
Advantages: easy to put in a large pot.
Disadvantages: ordinary faucet can not clean the entire sink(can be equipped with pull-down faucet); function is not partitioned (can be equipped with mobile sink).
There are so many fans for the big single bowl, because it is big and deep enough that a large wok can be stuffed. With a pull-out faucet, you can clean every corner of the sink.
Large single bowl generally refers to a bowl with a length more than 60cm and a width more than 42cm, otherwise it is a small single bowl.
However, a large single bowl is more suitable for a kitchen with an area larger than 4 square meters, and a small single bowl can only be selected for a kitchen with a small countertop.
Most of the sinks on the market are sold in sets. Many sink sets include accessories and gadgets. Although these accessories and gadgets are gimmicks under the guise of "giving away", they are actually added value of the sink. With them, the function of the sink can be more perfect.
For example, a rectangular colander can hold dishes, vegetables, etc. The drain holes are evenly distributed and can drain water quickly.
Some large single bowl sinks are also equipped with a hidden knife holder, which is more convenient and safe.
Advantages: double bowls, double functions.
Disadvantages: A single bowl is relatively small and can't hold large items.
Large double bowls can also hold large pots as long as the volume of the bowl is large enough. Can achieve the function of a large single bowl. The small bowl is used for water filtration, or install a water drying rack to wash fruits and vegetables.
The small double bowl is a bit inferior and can’t hold a wok or the like, but it’s still very convenient to have two bowls. The use of dual bowls saves time and effort and improves efficiency.
The double bowl originally has more functions than the single bowl, because most large double bowls will have accessories such as colanders and drying racks. It can be used in partitions, which is unmatched by a single bowl.
When washing vegetables, pots and pans, you can separate the two to avoid greasy vegetables. It can also be used separately when washing pots and pans alone. One sink for washing and one sink for draining water. And it can also save water.
One bowl for washing fruits and vegetables, and the other for washing dishes.
The length of the double bowl is generally about 80cm. If the length of the counter is longer than 1.2 meters, double bowl can be installed. Many double bowls are designed as one big and one small. If you want to put the wok, the length of the large bowl should be more than 35cm, because the size of the wok is generally between 28cm-34cm. The disadvantage of the double bowl is that the sewer pipe is more complicated, and it is more prone to blockage and water leakage.
Therefore, if you choose a double bowl, it is necessary to buy a good strainer. If the inner wall of the drain is smooth, it is not easy to block. Some double bowls are equipped with threaded drain pipes, or relatively thin drain pipes, which tend to retain oil and cause unpleasant odors.
Above counter sink, under counter sink or one-piece sink?
Above Counter Sink:
All the edges of the sink are exposed on the countertop.
The cleaning of the above counter sink is very inconvenient. Over time, the glass glue on the edge of the sink will easily become moldy and black. The picture below may cause emotional upset, but the reality is always so cruel!
But its benefits are also very obvious, easy to install and cheap. And because edges are over the counter, the bearing capacity is very good. In case it is really disgusting one day and we can't stand it anymore, it can be easily removed as a whole. The space under the above counter sink is about 3 cm higher than the under counter sink. What does this show? It means that there is a large space under the sink for storage!
Under Counter Sink:
One wipe, everything is gone. The under counter sink is lower than the countertop. The water, residues, and vegetable leaves on the countertop will be in the sink with a single wipe. Super convenient. Generally speaking, the under counter sink is quite easy to clean. And it is very beautiful.
However, the installation of the under-counter sink is also more complicated. Not only do you have to prepare more installation costs, you also need to remind the decoration workers. Otherwise, it will generally be installed as an above counter sink.
In addition, once the under counter sink is damaged, it cannot be repaired and needs to be replaced as a whole. If the under-counter sink is used for a long time, the cracks will be moldy, so the mold-proof glue should be used between the under-counter sink and the countertop.
Finally, the one-piece sink. One-piece sink refers to a sink that is an integral part of the countertop. It usually appears in the overall cabinet, and the countertop and the sink are seamlessly connected. The advantage is that there are no gaps, there is no need to worry about mold, and it is really easy to clean up. The disadvantage is that it is very troublesome to replace, which is equivalent to dismantling the entire counter.
In short, whether it is stone, stainless steel, or ceramics, whether it is a single sink or a double sink, it depends on the situation of your own house. As long as you choose the right material, bowl size and quantity, installation style, you can choose the best sink for your home.
Many people want to have a bathtub in their homes. But it may be because of too small space, living habits or budget, and they choose to give up. The bathroom is worth planning. Today, we will introduce how people who don’t have a bathtub at home have arranged their own bathrooms.
1. All White Bathroom
Decorate the bathroom in all white. In this clean and concise space, everything is a pleasure. A little dirt will be found, and it can be cleaned and removed immediately. People who like white usually also like to tidy up the room.
However, when the bathroom is completely white, and even the bath towel and bathroom bottles are pure white, it is more obvious whether the color of the caulk, bathroom hardware, and electroplating are uniform.
Some bathrooms will have a combination of tiles and paint. People who pursue all whiteness should pay attention to whether there is a color difference between the paint and the tiles.
White marble covers the room, and with black hardware, the style immediately rises.
The glass partition does simple dry and wet separation, which does not affect the overall natural lighting.
2. Grey Bathroom
Those who find it troublesome to clean the bathroom can consider gray as the main color of the bathroom. Compared to the white tiles, the dirt looks less obvious on the dark gray. The entire cleaning can be completed in 5 minutes.
This bathroom uses different tiles, low-key but full of changes. Of course, the most eye-catching among them is the hexagonal tile.
Bronze-colored hardware has always created a nostalgic circumstance.
Some people use cement powder to decorate the bathroom, but the cement powder is prone to cracking and sanding. It is not recommended to use it in the bathroom, especially the shower area.
3. Wood Grain Bathroom
Whether it is Japanese, country, modern, classical and other themes, you can see the use of wood grain. If you want to step into a healing bathroom after work, wood grain is a great choice.
Because most bathrooms are not suitable for solid wood due to poor ventilation, wood-grain tiles are better.
Due to the different regional climate and bathroom ventilation conditions, many foreign wood that can be placed in the bathroom is not suitable for moving to China.
If the overall bathroom is white, it is also very eye-catching to use a set of wood-grained vanity cabinets.
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items.
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The blank walls are decorated with a series of wall shelves and hanging rails for kitchen utensils.
2. This design allows flower pots to be stored in a space that is not large enough to accommodate a shelf.
3. This complete wooden kitchen extends its style beyond the corridor, to the adjacent wall and a room door.
4. The length of the double-window countertop looks magnificent, and the intricate patterns on the other wall balance the overall appearance.
5. Large potted plants form a natural separation between the kitchen and dining area.
6. Use inline mode to make full use of small space.
7. The combination of open shelves and multi-colored blocks is an interesting solution.
8. Minimalist kitchens can use handleless flat embedded-in-wall furniture.
9. Even the few special tiles can bring new colors to the pure white kitchen.
10. An open shelf occupies one wall, and a closed cabinet occupies another wall. Keep small spaces ventilated and open, instead of containing too many complex elements.
11. Floor tiles help make smaller spaces appear wider.
12. Horizontal stripes are another way to expand the space visually.
13. This extraordinary kitchen has a series of open and closed designs that can show and hide different appliances.
14. Two bar stools turn the end of a cabinet into a breakfast bar.
15. Wrap the work counter on the side of the end cabinet to get a stylish and luxurious appearance.
16. This L-shaped kitchen layout has corner windows and is dominated by pure yellow color blocks. It overlaps with half of the wall cabinet and finally passes through the window glass in the form of a colored film.
17. Add light wood tones and pleasant prints to the white kitchen to create a Scandinavian-style kitchen.
The kitchen sink is a kitchen ware that every family must have. Because the sink is used most frequently in the kitchen, the kitchen sink must be installed carefully in order to avoid some troubles when using the sink later.
The installation of the kitchen sink is not a major project, but you must pay attention to the details. If you want to rework, it will involve cabinets and countertops, and the workload is huge.
When the kitchen sink is actually installed, although it can be placed in the final process of the kitchen, it needs to be considered when designing the cabinets at the beginning. The cabinet design should leave a space for the sink, at least to ensure that the sink can be installed. Also, when making the countertop, an approximate size of the sink must be provided to facilitate the opening of the countertop. Of course, it is best to have a specific drawing size. Then tell the workers who make the countertops, which way you want to install the sink, above counter, farmhouse, or under counter? Because the hole size of each installation method is a little different.
The following introduces some basic processes and details of the kitchen sink installation, so that you can know what should be paid attention to when checking.
1) When the sink is installed, the faucet and the water pipe are usually installed at the same time. The current faucets are generally hot and cold, so you have to connect the hot and cold water pipes, and don't get confused.
2) After the faucet is installed, connect the drain set. The overflow hole pipe and the downhole pipe are directly connected. If you need to connect the waste water pipe of the dishwasher or water purifier, you can first connect a tee to the drain pipe of the sink. All joints must be kept tightly sealed, otherwise there will be problems such as water leakage and water seepage.
3) If the sink is equipped with an installation buckle, it is necessary to fasten the installation buckle to prevent displacement and unevenness of the sink.
4) After the sink is installed, a leak and drainage test should be done. The method of testing is to fill the sink with water and see if there is any leak in the tank. Because the quality of some sinks is not good enough, there will be blisters, cracks and other reasons on the finished product that cause the sink to leak. If there is no leak, open the drain and let the sink perform a drain test. When draining, pay attention to whether there is water leakage at each interface of the sewer pipe, whether the tank drains smoothly, and whether there are too many residual water marks.
5) After doing a series of tests, if there is no problem, the edges around the sink can be sealed. Applying waterproof glue, and doing some beautification work in the follow-up. Now we have basically completed the entire installation of the sink.
During the entire installation process of the sink, the most important thing is to pay attention to the tightness. Pay attention to the contact position of the sink and the countertop or the junction of the water pipe. So as not to cause water leakage. After the sink is installed, most houses are still in the process of renovation. So keep the sink tidy and clean, and try not to expose it. Too much dust and debris will fall in the sink during decoration. If it is not cleaned up in time for a long time, it may cause problems such as watermarks and rust in the sink.
So after installing the sink, clean the sink, try to wipe off the water stains, and then cover it with a plastic cloth. When you check in later, you can open it and clean it up again. Basically, it can avoid watermarks and rust in the sink after moving in.
How to choose bathroom accessories set?
1. Style matching: pay attention to matching with the overall decoration style of the bathroom.
2. The bathroom hardware should be purchased as a set, which is cheaper than the single purchase. One set of bathroom accessories with unified design of the series is more complete and stylish. Avoid mismatching.
3. The material is preferably stainless steel, and the surface is chrome-plated. The biggest advantage of stainless steel material is strong stability, high density, heavy weight, high ductility and plasticity. And it can be designed in various shapes. It is plated with a layer of metallic chromium, which is bright, waterproof and rust-proof.
4. Pay attention to these details when choosing.
Surface plating determines if towel racks can last forever. Generally speaking, the brighter and finer the surface, the more uniform the color, and the better the mirror effect, the better the coating quality.
Pay attention to the material of the base. The material of the base determines the strength of the load-bearing capacity. Most manufacturers use zinc alloy materials. If it is stainless steel, it depends on which standard stainless steel is used.
Good bathroom accessories have flawless appearance. Touch can make a certain judgment on the product quality. Smooth touch without burrs is good surface treatment performance. Pay special attention to corners, welding positions, etc.
Don't think that after the new house is renovated, it will be as pleasing as the propaganda album. After the new house is renovated, a large amount of decoration waste will be generated. Dust, stains and marks from the decoration will be left on the walls and glass. Just like a baby who was just born, she will have a cute appearance after washing and putting on clean clothes.
Cleaning the newly renovated new home is an important task after decorating the new home. It is also the most laborious task. Facing a messy and unstructured new home, you don’t know where to start. Summarize the first cleaning experience after the renovation. We hope it will be of reference significance to you.
01 Cleaning Service
Those who are clueless about the cleaning of a new house can choose the cleaning service of a housekeeping company. Housekeeping companies have their own routines and tools for cleaning work. It is also a way to hand over professional cleaning work to them. The premise is to choose a qualified and high-quality housekeeping company. Services include: house dust removal, cleaning up decoration garbage, wiping glass, cleaning the floor, decontamination and disinfection of kitchen and toilet, cleaning up decoration traces, etc.
Notes on cleaning service
1. Organize a list of cleaning precautions, and list some areas that need special cleaning to avoid omissions. The decoration materials of each family are different. It is necessary to tell them some precautions, such as which places and areas cannot use water or chemical cleaners. These need to be communicated clearly with the housekeeping company before starting work.
2. Clearly state the materials of walls, floors, furniture, etc. that need to be cleaned, and let the staff prepare appropriate cleaning tools.
3. Communicate clearly about the tools needed for cleaning, which are brought by the staff and which are prepared by us.
4. Communicate clearly on the disposal method of the cleaned up waste, whether to throw it away or keep it somewhere.
5. Supervision, including whether to do a good job in dust prevention and cleaning of dead ends.
02 Clean Up by Yourself
Some people are unwilling to hand over their new homes to strangers to clean up, so they do their own cleaning work. Cleaning in person is nothing more than two things: preparing tools and clarifying the order of cleaning.
Preparation of Tools:
1. These will be used to clean the wall.
Small brush, sandpaper (to polish the paint on the wall), shovel, glass spatula, wet paper towel (to wipe the wallpaper), ladder.
2. These will be used to clean the ground.
Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, nano sponge, rag (use a discarded old bed sheet; the size can be cut at will. It is big enough), dust cover, garbage bag.
3. Protective Equipment
Shoe covers, gloves, aprons, masks.
4. Cleaning Utensils
Detergents, maintenance agents, disinfectants, glue removers.
Cleaning follows the order from top to bottom and from the inside to the outside.
Start cleaning from the room first, and then go to the kitchen and living room. The bathroom can be placed last, because the bathroom is a place where water is used repeatedly during the cleaning process.
Like kitchens and bathrooms, where there are wall tiles, they need to be cleaned from top to bottom to clean up the gaps in the tiles and the paint spots and glue stains on the surface.
03 Cleaning Techniques
During the decoration process, many traces of material adhesion will be left, and some cleaning skills are required.
Tape print: Use a damp cloth to wet it for a while before wiping.
Paint traces: Use paint remover or turpentine.
Marker marks: Wipe with a rag or damp paper towel with some alcohol.
Tile stains: Use special detergent for tiles to clean, paint and drawing pen fluid can be cleaned with turpentine, pyruvic acid or alkali.
Cement on glass: If it is a small cement stain, wipe it with a damp cloth and then scrape it off with a spatula. If it is a stubborn and large cement block, you can use the toilet cleaner to remove it. The effect is very good.
Tips: The toilet cleaner is acidic. Wear gloves when using it and don't think that the toilet cleaner is effective in removing cement and use it on tiles and marble floors. In addition, do not use alkaline soap at the same time when removing the cement on the glass.
04 Cleaning Can Be Done Separately.
In fact, if the new house cleaning work is done step by step during the renovation process, the subsequent cleaning will not be so laborious. Separate the cleaning work to these renovation steps:
1. After the water supply line and electricity are completed, and the walls and ground are leveled, the whole house can be cleaned and clean up the discarded decoration garbage.
2. When laying tiles, remind the workers to wipe off the cement stains on the surface of the tiles after laying the tiles.
3. After painting the wall and floor, you can clean it again.
If you have other new house cleaning experience, please leave a message to share with us.
Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!