Towel bar: Towel bar is used to hang towels. The installation position is generally a position closer to the bath, and the installation height is generally 1.4 to 1.6 meters from the ground. The installation height should not be too low, otherwise the towel will get wet when bathing. The installation methods of the towel bar can be summarized into two types, one is to install without punching and the other is to install with emptying. Hole-free installation methods generally include vacuum suction cup type and watering type. Screws are generally used for drilling holes. Nowadays, many families prefer the non-punch vacuum suction cup installation, because it is easy to install, fast, and does not require much effort when disassembling. It does not cause any damage to the wall, but after a long time, it is easier to loose and fall off. The fixing force is not as strong as screwing. The watering type, as the name implies, is fixed on the wall with nail-free glue. It takes more time to install, but the cost savings are better than others.
Towel rack: The towel rack is used to place bath towels. The installation location is next to the towel bar or in an open position in the bathroom. You can design the installation location according to the characteristics of your own bathroom. The length and width of the bath towel are several times that of the towel. The height of the installation is naturally higher than that of the towel bar, but it mainly depends on the average height of the family members.
Toilet paper holder: The toilet paper holder is used to place toilet paper. It is generally installed next to the toilet. The installation position should be lower than the toilet. If it is installed higher than the toilet, you can imagine how inconvenient it is.
Toilet brush holder: The toilet brush is generally installed next to the toilet, and it is recommended not to install it next to the toilet paper holder. The toilet brush usually contains bacteria when cleaning the toilet, and then the air around the toilet brush has many bacteria, and the bacteria are easy to adhere to the paper towel.
Storage basket: The storage basket is generally installed near the shower, and is used to place items such as shower gel and shampoo for easy bathing. The installation height is generally one meter two to one meter four. These are just for reference, and are of no practical use. You can design according to your own habits and believe in yourself.
Clothes hook: The characteristics of stainless steel clothes hooks are reflected in high temperature and low temperature resistance according to physical properties, and corrosion resistance and not easy to rust according to chemical properties. They are expensive and expensive, and are suitable for bathroom use. Space aluminum clothes hooks are characterized by not easy to fade, good environmental performance, not easy to rust, and easy to dye. The clothes hooks made of space aluminum materials on the market are rich in colors, strong in decoration, and low in price. The disadvantage is that the pressure resistance is weak. Not suitable for hanging heavy objects, suitable for various places. The copper clothes hook itself has high material density and good stability, so it is not easy to rust, resists pressure and is heavy, and is more expensive in the market. It is suitable for kitchens, living rooms and other places. Aluminum alloy is made of pure aluminum with some alloying elements, so aluminum alloy hooks are slightly better than space aluminum hooks in terms of performance. Zinc alloy is an alloy formed by adding other elements based on zinc, so zinc alloy clothes hooks are characterized by good manufacturability, long use time and easy cleaning. Wooden clothes hooks have low immunity to humid environments, poor physical properties, but strong decoration, suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, study rooms and other locations. Plastic clothes hooks are easy to mold, so most of the plastic clothes hooks on the market are not only highly decorative but also low-cost. The disadvantage is that the surface is not resistant to dirt and it is inconvenient to clean.
When we buy, we must consider the actual situation at home. Choose the right size and the required rack. Don't buy the package blindly. Some things may not be useful.
The bathroom is used for bathing, washing, dressing, and indoor toileting. It is a frequently used home space. But the bathroom space only accounts for a small part of the overall home space. In the limited area, bathroom storage becomes very important.
It doesn't matter if you didn't plan the storage space when you renovated the bathroom at the beginning. Recommend 5 bathroom storage products to make your bathroom space organized.
1. Multifunctional Shelf
Wash away all fatigue and awaken physical and mental energy. The small bathroom is actually our energy gas station. Every morning and evening, we will spend some time alone with "it". The bathroom is a very important space in the home. The area of this space is small, but there are a lot of items that need to be accommodated. Therefore, the storage in many people's homes has become a big problem.
The multifunctional shelf solves this problem for everyone. Placed in the bathroom to store up some odds and ends. It looks neat and beautiful. And the simple structure makes it easy to clean. Moisture-proof and ventilated, it is a good storage item. It is effectively matched with the bathroom space.
2. Triangle Shelf
Another essential piece of hardware in the shower area is the triangle shelf. You can usually put shampoo, shower gel, skin care products, razor, etc. The racks are distinguished according to the installation position. There are ordinary rectangular racks, which are installed on a wall. There is also a tripod, installed at the junction of two walls.
This shelf uses a triangular design, simple in shape, beautiful and high-end, very suitable for modern bathroom design. Exquisite corner design, effective use of space. The weight-bearing capacity is also top-notch, meeting the needs of life.
3. Towel Rack
The towel rack is a must-have item for the bathroom, which integrates practicability and aesthetics. Nowadays, there are generally products such as single rod, double rod, multi-rod on the market.
The towel rack has good moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, compression resistance and high temperature resistance. The design of split layer and widening of the bars are adopted to prevent the towels from sticking to each other. Can be very moisture-proof and easy to take. Large space capacity. The lower bar can be used to hang towels. The upper layer can be used to put clean bath towels or clean clothes.
4. Multifunctional Paper Tissue Holder
A good tissue holder can last for many years. It is not only a tissue holder, but also a shelf. The mobile phone can be placed to free your hands temporarily. You can also put some aromatherapy or green plants and other small objects on it. The multifunctional paper towel rack adopts an open design, so you can know the remaining amount of paper tissue at any time, and no longer have to worry about being trapped in the toilet because there is no paper.
Suspended design, hygienic and moisture-proof. The roll of paper keeps a certain distance from the wall. The paper towel does not come into close contact with the wall.
5. Toilet Brush Holder
It is not hygienic to put the toilet brush on the ground, so there is a toilet brush holder. It is clean and tidy, and beautiful. The toilet brush holder uses high-quality stainless steel to make the bracket, which is waterproof, wear-resistant and not easy to corrode, and is not affected by water vapor and damp walls in the bathroom space. Long-term use is more assured.
Upgraded one-piece casting base design, meticulous workmanship, practical and durable. The simple style is highly integrated with the bathroom environment and enhances the bathroom style.
It is "too difficult" to put bottles and cans in a small bathroom. Organize items in a planned way and add storage items reasonably to make the bathroom space more tidy. Let's expand the small space from now on, let's take action!
Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. Industrial style kitchen design.
2. This sweet gray kitchen is equipped with golden cabinet handles and natural wood fittings. The table with green leaves adds a lot of color to the small kitchen, which can maximize the dining space in an instant.
3. The wine glass is the focus point of this home, highlighted by the light from the strip lights in the glass cabinet.
4. If because of space reasons, wall cabinets cannot be customized. An open kitchen can be realized by gradually narrowing the cabinet width.
5. Design a peninsula in the center of the kitchen by extending the cabinets.
6. Here is not only an L-shaped cabinet, but also a floor of the same shape.
7. Choose white locker. And choose blue floor cabinets and wall cabinets to break the appearance of one color and long layout.
8. If the kitchen has a window facing the outside, the kitchen sink can be located in front of the window, just like this green kitchen.
9. In this black kitchen, the ceiling extension is also black and equipped with spotlights. The accessory materials on the ceiling add color to the layout, and the two-color cabinets have unique light and dark design.
10. A series of pink designs and copper accessories are matched with pink blue decorations to exude perfect contrast and warmth.
11. The golden honey color and black bring the perfect color combination to the light gray and white kitchen.
12. The golden faucet, silver oven, copper vases and candle holders add highlights to the white kitchen.
13. You can merge two separate rooms together, like this kitchen with a washing machine.
14. The floor cabinets and wall cabinets are right-angled and uniquely arranged.
15. Use two rows of wall cabinets of different depths to break the rigid arrangement of parallel double rows.
16. L-shaped wall cabinet with recessed lighting. Create a unique kitchen layout through a series of different color combinations.
As housing prices continue to rise, the pressure on young people to buy apartments is increasing. In order to be able to buy a new apartment as soon as possible, small-sized housing has become the choice of more young people. In this way, you can own a home of your own without too much financial pressure. Of course, homes can be small, but life must be exquisite. If you want a quality of life and a more comfortable living, you must spend more time and energy on decoration.
Choose a suitable decoration style, choose furniture with a variety of storage functions, make an overall plan for the space, and maximize the use of space. Small apartment houses can also enjoy exquisite and beautiful life! So when we are decorating, how do we make small-sized houses decorated both exquisitely and practically?
01 Principles of small apartment space planning
Although the space is small, the planning can not be less. When planning and designing, first of all we must plan and layout the space in a unified way. According to the family's living needs, different regional functions are clearly planned to meet the needs and quality of the whole family's life. Second, improve space efficiency. The overall layout of the room area should be reasonable. Try to reduce the aisle area and some shared area. For example, some non-load-bearing walls can be knocked down and replaced by glass walls. After meeting the basic functional needs of the family, the principles of economical and practical space decoration should be clarified. Avoid excessive decoration of the space, which not only reduces economic consumption, but also makes the sense of space larger, and also avoids air pollution caused by excessive decoration, which affects health. Finally, because our house is a small apartment, we should make full use of each space, not let go of any corner, and strive to maximize the actual use of space. We can not only make reasonable configuration in terms of plane layout, but also make full use of the facade space. In a limited space, create unlimited possibilities!
02 Five choices to maximize the space of a small apartment
In the specific decoration process of small apartments, first, it is recommended that the main color of the decoration can be white. White can make small apartments simple and generous. Because white visually makes the space more spacious, it also makes the space brighter. Second, if the height of the small apartment is not high enough, you can make good use of the ceiling. The color of the ceiling can be lighter than other walls. The color gap can obviously increase the height of the room and make the space feel larger. Third, to make the sense of space bigger, we must plan every piece of furniture in the room. Let them perform their duties and put them in the right place! And try to choose furniture with storage function, so that each space has a strong storage capacity. Avoid clutter in the room and free up more space for use. Fourth, for small apartments, the mirror is a perfect artifact. Use a mirror to extend your small apartment. For example, a mirror can be installed in the living room, ceiling, porch, and bathroom. The mirror is very practical and has the effect of expanding the vision. The reflected light source of the mirror can also make the room's daylighting stronger and the entire space more clear. Fifth, although the space of small-sized housing is relatively small, there are not few things that should be included in daily life. Therefore, the most important thing for a small apartment is to have a powerful storage function.
03 Tips for storage in different spaces
The storage in the kitchen is cabinets, wall cabinets and workstation, but the workstation in the small apartment kitchens are usually relatively small and can't hold too many things. If you put too many things, you may not have a place to cut vegetables during normal cooking. At this time, you can stick hooks, racks, etc. on the wall to place some items. In the living room, most young people now know that they can use the sofa background wall and the TV background wall for storage. It can not only save space, organize storage items, but also decorate the living room. In fact, the sofa is also a good storage point. Choose a sofa with a drawer cabinet. Although there is not much storage space, you can also put some relatively mini items, such as nail clippers, mobile phone holders, and game workstation. The bedroom is the most storage place for small apartment houses. Choosing a large wardrobe can meet most of the storage needs. Coupled with the combination of the bedside background wall cabinet and the bed bottom cabinet, basically everything can be stored. The bedroom is messy and the scene of clothes everywhere will never appear again. Of course, there is also the bathroom, which is the most frequently used place in daily life, but the space is small, and there are many and miscellaneous things. It is a headache to organize and organize. Therefore, in the early stage of the decoration, the bathroom space must be stored well.
04 Super bathroom storage rules
A small bathroom will need at least a washing area, a shower area, and sometimes even a laundry area, bathing area. The more functions, the more debris. All kinds of toiletries, skin care products, cosmetics, cleaning supplies, basins, dirty clothes, etc. must be piled up in the bathroom. There are always problems in life, but life will also give us some solutions. At this time, we can choose some suitable bathroom products, and then match some small storage pieces. Develop every corner of the bathroom, expand the space, and make the bathroom grow from small to large, clean and tidy!
Aquacubic Has Rich Experience and Passion in Bath and Kitchen Industry. We can provide total solution for apartment projects.
A comfortable bathroom with separate wet and dry spaces should be 6-10 square meters. However, in expensive cities many families have only 3 square meters to 5 square meters bathroom, which makes it difficult to guarantee the activity space. What do you do if you encounter a small apartment with a bathroom of only 3 square meters?
To get rid of congestion and clutter, the bathroom needs to be expanded. Learn to partition properly and use storage wisely, you can easily improve the space utilization rate, and truly achieve "small but complete", and double your use space!
01 How to reasonably partition and layout the three functional areas of washing, showering, and toileting ?
Small and medium-sized bathrooms have a limited area, but they are a multi-functional area that integrates various daily needs such as washing, showering, and toileting. It not only needs to meet the various needs of the owners, but also avoids crowding to the greatest extent. Ensure a warm family atmosphere. Reasonable partitioning and layout according to the size of the bathroom space and the location of the bathroom equipment will help expand the sense of space. Let's first understand the layout of the bathroom.
1. Suite Layout
The layout of the suite is to separate the wash basin and the locker into an "outer room", and the toilet and shower being the "inner room". The advantage of this is that the dry and wet partitions and functional partitions not only reduce the inconvenience caused by humidity but also reduce the mutual interference of users.
2. Open Layout
Many families now have a bathroom in the master bedroom. Many people choose to decorate the bathroom as a semi-open style, which is slightly hidden by partitions such as glass, cloth, and shower screens. It not only effectively cuts off water vapor, but also allows the entire bathroom looks bigger and more transparent.
3. "T" Shape Layout
The so-called "T"-shaped layout is to subtly divide the bathroom into T shape. In the horizontal position of the "T", place the sink, makeup mirror, etc. And on the one side of "T" is the toilet and storage cabinet, and the other side is the shower room or bathtub, so the function allocation in the bathroom is quite clear and easy to use.
02 Small Apartment Decoration Space Expanding
The limited space in the bathroom does not mean that the design will also be limited. Creative use of the existing space and clever use of storage can also create the effect of a large space in a small bathroom.
1. Obstacle avoidance skills in bathroom space.
In the washing area, there are obstacles such as water inlet valve, water pipe pillar, electric heater, etc., which take up space seriously.
In order to achieve the effect of the overall bathroom, many families have to make sure that the water pipes are hidden. By customizing the bathroom cabinet, the wall cabinet can make full use of the wall space and increases the storage space; the floor cabinet can also wrap the obstacles in. On the one hand, the defect is corrected; on the other hand, the entire bathroom space looks more regular and wider.
The bathroom space is small, and it is even more troublesome when encountering irregular apartment layouts. The customized countertop not only makes reasonable use of the position of the wall pillars, but also provides enough storage space.
The washing area is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there are large gaps in the finished cabinets, which are not fully utilized, and there are still dead corners for sanitation.
For a small bathroom, compact layout and small fitting furniture can leave more space. If you want to make reasonable use of the space under the wash area, the sink with multiple drawers is definitely a must for a small bathroom. When the size of the finished cabinet is unreasonable, the space is wasted and difficult to use, the problem can be easily solved by cleverly using some small storage items.
2. Longitudinal utilization of the wall to achieve space expansion.
The shower area has a lot of water vapor and not much storage space. However, the wall space should not be underestimated. Use the wall space reasonably to let all the sundries on the wall, so that there is no dead corner for storage. Install baskets and wall cabinets, set the height of the wall storage on a proper height, and place the toiletries so that you don't have to jump out of the shower and endure the cold to take them.
3. Make full use of the 1㎡ around the toilet.
The one square meter area around the toilet is easy to be overlooked. A wall cabinet or multi-layer wall cabinet can be installed, and the daily necessities can be classified and placed, which not only improves the space utilization rate, but also facilitates daily access.
If you are worried about the growth of bacteria or the invasion of moisture, make the closet a closed type, and hide all the cosmetics and toiletries inside. Once the cabinet door is closed, not only the visual burden is reduced, the whole bathroom also looks neater.
03 Combination of Artistic Aesthetics and Practicality
If the bathroom in one's home is elegant enough, the taste of other rooms must not be much different. A good life is inseparable from design. Design brings aesthetics of life, and good life aesthetics requires a higher-dimensional understanding. One space, several choices. Simple and capable, warm and comfortable, noble and elegant, a mix of Chinese and Western... These are our imaginations of home, and we can customize bathroom spaces of different styles.
Washing, showering, and toileting are the most basic functional divisions of a bathroom. Bathroom customization makes the function of the bathroom truly "needed by people". For irregular space renovation, it is important to make reasonable use of storage space to improve the basic functions of the bathroom. Take a lot of thought, and use all the design techniques that can save space or enlarge space, and you can realize a fully functional and practical small bathroom.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
For decoration, it is not easy to choose a suitable washroom basin. There are a lot of basins that are just plain useless.
Should we choose an over-counter, under-counter, integrated or pedestal basin ?
Let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of these basins and see which features are what we want most.
The bathroom is sometimes a dirty space, which is not easy to clean and take care of. The dampness, dirt, and bacteria can easily breed. Well, there may be cockroaches and spiders...
To keep the bathroom clean and tidy, the two most important points are: easy to tidy up and keep it dry.
If you choose basins based on these two points, let's analyze them one by one.
Above Counter Basin (Always Beautiful)
I stayed in a hotel once. The bathroom design was very creative. There are two wash basins. One is a normal under-counter basin, and the other is an above-counter basin with excellent artistic sense.
I use the under-counter basin for washing, but I always glance at the above-counter basin like a work of art.
Almost all such beautiful above counter basins can become an installation art in the home. For those who are pursuing art decoration, you can consider buying an above counter basin.
Under Counter Basin (Practical)
The embedded under counter basin and the "invisible" shape make the wash area look more refined and simple. This is probably a basin that many families use more often.
The basin connected with the countertop (Easy to Install)
The countertop and the basin are integrally formed, which saves a lot of trouble for cleaning. Because it is a modular grouping mode, the installation has zero pressure.
Semi-hanging Basin (Saving Space)
A semi-hanging basin is suitable for some customers, if we want to leave a little more space.
Pedestal Basin (Long Legs)
Especially suitable for use in small spaces.
Cylindrical Basin (Artistic Sense)
The cylindrical basin can be disassembled. Because it is straight-through, it is not easy to block. The disadvantage is that there is no countertop for placing bathroom accessories.
The selection of the basin also needs to be decided according to the specific design plan, such as shape, color matching, size and so on.
Finally, in order to keep this space dry and clean, we need to use a dry towel to wipe off the water in time, ventilate as much time as possible every day, and so on. Although it may seem troublesome, once you develop a habit, it will naturally be a lot easier .