Small space bathrooms are always accompanied by a bunch of problems, such as area, lighting, and style. Our suggestion is to use all-match white, plus some tips to expand the space.
Now try to create a small white bathroom in five steps, and experience the new space immediately.
Step1 How to choose white bathroom sanitary ware ?
The most classic color in a small space is none other than white. Simple and pure at a glance. It can expand the space visually. When you consider a bathroom with all white as background color, it is best to choose different types of white. It will be better than a single white. You can choose light porcelain colored bathroom fixtures with whiter countertops or water baffles, and then use some transparent glass or plaster accessories.
For bathrooms with white tiles, the gaps between the tiles can be filled with gray or black beauty agent to form regular checkered lines. The contrast of black, gray and white gives the space a stylish sense of depth. As long as you pair with simple solid-color items or mirrors, the space will immediately become active.
Use sanitary ware to increase the level. Choose white bathroom ware on different materials, such as matte, brushed, textured or smooth texture materials, the effect will be different. If bright white is chosen for the toilet, basin and bathtub, matte tiles are best around the bathtub and for the basin flap. The countertop is preferably frosted stone.
Step2 The small bathroom should be compactly laid out.
The white background magnifies the vision, but in order to be more comfortable in the bathroom, we need to find ways to improve the small bathroom. Resolve space embarrassment with reasonable layout. The multifunctionalization of items, the combination of bath mirrors and wall cabinets, the sharing of bath and shower areas, and the use of new smaller toilets, etc., can save space. Paving strips of tiles or wall panels, or choosing a light hand basin can also increase the bathroom space and make the bathing experience more comfortable.
The bathtub and shower area are combined in one. The combination of shower and bath area saves space and provides more space possibilities for small apartment design. Choose a simple shower curtain or shower screen. The design should not be too cumbersome. It is good and harmless to keep the field of vision open.
The door should open outward to ensure that there is enough storage space inside. Cabinets and shelves of various shapes are arranged in an orderly manner on one wall. The mirror is cleverly designed on the cabinet door. The position of the hand basin is directly opposite the door. The width should be controlled within 38CM. The hook on the wash basin achieves the ultimate storage. The free space on the wall is also used to hang bathrobes.
Step3 Dig deep into multiple storage ideas.
To make a small white bathroom pleasing to the eye, the storage of items must be both beautiful and functional. In order to facilitate the use, the small bathroom storage adopts the principle of proximity. Around the basin and above the toilet can be used to store. The mobile storage can also meet the needs of use to the greatest extent; in order to ensure the beautiful design, you can choose the in wall or open shelf storage to make the space look fresh and orderly with simple black and white design.
The ladder-shaped storage shelf is the most stylish. If you want to change the form of storage, you can use a movable or foldable ladder shelf. The bearing capacity is strong enough. It can not only meet the storage requirements, but also increase the diversity of space. The toothbrush, shower gel, and towel are cleverly stored. At the same time, it has a petty bourgeoisie, which is not only beautiful, but also stretches the sense of space. It is easy to ventilate and does not grow bacteria.
The most classic form of storage in the bathroom is the in wall type. Use every corner. Turn the original unreasonable space into storage space. Generally the depth is about 15CM. If you exceed the depth, you can consider double-layer storage space. Make the space perfect from the perspective of decoration. Avoid water on the countertop. The countertop should be high inside and low outside when tiling.
Step4 Different materials and colors embellish the space.
The metal material brightens the space and adds fashion. The wood creates freshness and elegance. The softness in the space is embodied by cloth and fabric. The plants decorate the bathroom with a good mood. In the white bathroom, different materials and colors are mixed and matched, and the layers are opened to bring vitality. Different proportions form different flavors. A good space is diversified, and a harmonious combination can achieve the best results.
The combination of different materials in the space. The orange metal shower and the elegant white tiles strike a spark of design. The light-colored wooden boards on the wall of the dry area are extended to increase the visual level of the space. The wooden shelves and metal mirror cabinets in the storage area form an embellishment effect of the space. The carpet, which echoes the soft texture of face towels and bath towels, brings lively colors at the same time. The overall collocation is comfortable and relaxed.
Artistic tiles meet natural wood. Mix and match old elm wooden bowls and wooden stools in a simple and elegant space. There is almost no need to deliberately craft. The simple temperament is naturally formed. The metal faucet is mixed and matched with wood, which is very inspirational in design. The dark and light blue diamond-shaped ceramic tiles highlight the charm of the space. The white brick becomes the background to set off. The plants facing the sun are full of life.
Step5 Bathroom products enhance taste.
The bathtub and toilet are undoubtedly the leading role in the bathroom. But what can cleverly enhance the appearance of the bathroom are often overlooked small supporting roles, soap bottles, toothbrush cups, soap dishes, and daily cleaning and care products. The quality and taste of life are hidden in these details. Maximizing the appearance of bathroom items is also an important factor in improving the bathing experience.
What are the advantages of the pull down kitchen faucet?
The pull-down kitchen faucet has the advantages of large cleaning range, 2 types of water outlet modes and automatic reset. It is more practical and comfortable to use than ordinary faucets, and the price difference is not much. Therefore, pull-down faucet is recommended. After all, the price is not expensive, it is more suitable to get it in one step, and it will be a lot more convenient to use.
Advantages of Pull Down Faucet
1. Large Cleaning Range
The pull-down faucet can not only be pulled out, but also can be rotated 360 degrees, which is much more convenient for washing countertops and pots.
2. Two kinds of Water Outlet Modes
The pull-down faucet has 2 water outlet modes, namely stream and spray modes. The spray shower type has a large and soft water range, which is suitable for washing fruits and vegetables. Don't worry about the impact of water on the fruits and vegetables to cause damage. The pull-down basin faucet makes it easy to wash your hair in the morning.
3. Precise And Automatic Return
The pull-down faucet has an automatic return function. After use, just release the faucet and it will automatically return to the main body. All series of pull-down faucets from Aquacubic are equipped with reflex control system, which can be pulled freely and return to position automatically after use. In general, the pull-down faucet is more practical and comfortable to use than the ordinary faucet, and the price is not much more expensive. Therefore, it is recommended that the newly decorated house can use the pull-down faucet. By the way, many have faucets that are particularly prone to water stains and fingerprint imprints. For this problem, Aquacubic has an anti-fingerprint series that does not leave fingerprints and water stains and is not easy to get oil stains. Just a quick wipe, faucet will be very clean. Even if it is not cleaned for a long time, it is always as new, which can reduce a lot of housework burden.
The bathroom is the wettest place in the house, and it is easy to breed bacteria if it is not properly cleaned. Next, learn these tips to make the bathroom as clean as new!
Clean the Faucet
Does the water stain on the faucet look dirty? Water stain can be removed with one trick! Mix the white vinegar and baking soda powder evenly, put the toilet paper in and soak it completely, then cover the faucet for 30 to 60 minutes, uncover it and rinse with water.
Cleaning the Shower Head
If the shower head is used for a long time, there will be a layer of scale on the surface, which looks dirty, and even more serious it will block the water outlet! You can take a plastic bag, pour white vinegar, wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band, soak it for 1 hour and then dry it with a dry towel. The shower head will be as clean as new. A clean shower head is much more comfortable to use!
Cleaning the Toilet
1. For yellow stains that are difficult to remove in the toilet, you can sprinkle with baking soda and soak in hot water for half an hour before washing. Remember to cover the water outlet on the inner edge of the toilet with toilet paper soaked in baking soda solution to achieve the purpose of soaking. The same goes for squatting toilets!
2. If conditions permit, you can remove the toilet lid and clean the gap.
3. Add some white vinegar to the water tank, which not only has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, but also removes the scale attached to the inner wall of the water tank.
Cleaning Bathroom Tiles
The joints of toilet tiles can easily turn yellow and black. Dip and use a toothbrush with washing powder, toothpaste or baking soda can effectively brush off stains. Remember to clean up water stains every time you use the bathroom!
Cleaning the Exhaust Fan
Exhaust fans can help keep the toilet dry, but because of the inconvenience of cleaning, it is often overlooked by us and becomes a place to hide dirt!
1. Remove the fan cover, soak it in soapy water and wash it, and then dry it.
2. Soak the rag in soapy water, wring it out, and carefully scrub the fan blades and vents. Finally wipe it with a dry towel.
3. Install the dried fan cover as it is.
Cleaning the Mirror
Bathroom mirrors are often stained with toothpaste, water stains and other things. At this time, you might as well use the leftover black tea bag to gently wipe the spots on the mirror, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to restore it to new.
Clean Rust Stains
The bathroom is damp. In case the metal utensils rust, you can cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice on the rust stains, soak for 10 minutes, brush off with a brush, and finally clean it with clean water.
There are many bottles and cans in the bathroom. You can apply a layer of nail polish on the bottom of the rust-prone material in advance to prevent rust.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
Sanitary ware is a must-have for household life. With the improvement of people's living standards, the market has been expanding. And after years of development, China's sanitary ware output has become the world's largest.
Competition in the low-end market is fierce. And difficult to enter the high-end market.
In recent years, China's sanitary ware market has been in a state of rapid development.
However, most sanitary ware companies have not been able to keep up with the pace of development, and management and marketing have not been standardized. The quality of employees is not high. Only a few companies have operated some well-known brands and opened up channels. This leads to vicious competition between enterprises and the market is occupied by a very small number of large and well-known enterprises.
The disadvantages of small sanitary ware companies are even more obvious: small scale, single product, outdated equipment... seriously lacking in competitiveness.
And several large foreign brands not only control the high-end market, but also become more and more competitive in price. They are gradually penetrating into the low-end market, which is an unprecedented test for small and medium sanitary ware companies.
Secondly, various costs such as materials and labor are rising. The rising cost puts more and more pressure on sanitary ware companies. In the face of many competitors, they have to increase advertising investment. By compressing their own profit margins, try to gain customers and open up sales.
For sanitary ware companies, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, it is tantamount to worsening the situation.
Some people say that the Chinese sanitary ware market is "handed over" by the Chinese themselves.
Only by occupying the high-end market, the enterprises can have a position; on the contrary, the smaller the share, the lower the position.
It is understood that China has become the world's largest bathroom consumer market. The performance and quality of many domestic sanitary ware brands have reached or even surpassed that of foreign brands. However, foreign sanitary ware brands have almost monopolized China's high-end sanitary ware market with their strong financial strength and high brand awareness.
In addition to historical reasons, the lack of brand awareness of domestic companies is an important reason for this situation.
Sanitary ware has been continuously developed and improved. More and more consumers not only pay attention to product price, quality, and after-sales service when buying sanitary products, but also pay attention to brand awareness and business reputation.
If the company still stays in the business philosophy of the seller's market in the past, it will definitely be at a disadvantage in market competition, and even be ruthlessly eliminated by the market. The sanitary ware industry has entered the era of brand marketing.
Liberate the shackles and keep up with the times
According to statistics, China's annual demand for ceramic sanitary products has reached 34 million pieces. It has become the world's largest consumer market for sanitary products. Last year, the output of ceramic tiles and sanitary ware products reached 7.5 billion square meters and 177 million pieces respectively. They account for 60% and more than 40% of the world's total output of architectural sanitary ceramics. The annual growth rate of products exported to Europe, the United States, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East and other places is 50%.
From the analysis of this trend, the Chinese sanitary ware market is quite optimistic. With a large amount of rigid demand, it can be said that the market is very good.
However, due to the comprehensive factors such as rising raw material prices, rising labor costs, and continuous floods and droughts this year, the domestic ceramic industry is in a downturn.
In response to the frequent occurrence of "overcapacity" and "market saturation" in the industry, the profit margins of small and medium-sized bathroom companies will be further compressed. More and more rational consumers do not intend to pay for it. The pressure of product backlog is considerable, and some Chinese factories have to stop running some production lines.
The ceramic sanitary ware industry is still very traditional in terms of management and marketing. Employees lack technical expertise. Therefore, only a very small number of companies have relatively well-known brands and relatively complete sales channels.
Many companies' own sales channels and sales management are obviously not standardized enough, and marketing is weak. The sales of products depend on a good relationship with distributors.
In addition, many companies do not have the ability to operate brands, a systematic business model and a professional marketing team; no accurate market information; no customer-oriented service standards and customer-oriented service system; no market-oriented research and development, production, and supply system. The capital investment cycle is long and the risk is high. All of these will become a time bomb that puts enterprises at high risk, and may be deadly at any time.
In summary, it is not difficult to see that an enterprise's internal operation management system urgently needs to be established, and market standards urgently need to be standardized. In addition, companies can stop running part of the production line, digest inventory, and wait for the peak sales season. Because there is real rigid demand, as long as the product is done well, no matter how the market environment changes, a certain effect will eventually be achieved.
The following are three suggestions for improving the status.
Keep Up with Quality
At any time, the quality is everything and will not lag behind. Consumers who spend money on goods, especially a household product, will certainly not tolerate quality problems. Update production equipment and other infrastructure. Although the cost is high, if you don't invest, it's just waiting to die.
Sales Channel Expansion
In the past, the marketing of sanitary ware companies relied on good customer relationships to a large extent. Lacking the ability to operate the brand; there is no standard customer service system and professional marketing team. These all increase the profit risk of sanitary ware companies invisibly. This is also an important reason why many sanitary ware companies say that "the product is good, but it can't be sold."
Keep Up with Service
Compared with methods such as updating equipment and adding stores, the investment in service quality improvement is much lower than the previous two. Moreover, there are more and more high-quality sanitary products in China. Whether to develop high-quality, considerate and personalized services to bring customers a better service experience has become most important for the product to stand out.
Although the bathroom is small, it is a very important part of the decoration and is closely related to our lives. Everyday life starts here and ends here; if the decoration is not good, it can drive you crazy every day. The toilet is broken, the shower is blocked, and so on.
In the process of using the bathroom, some problems are always prone to occur. Therefore, when decorating the bathroom, it is necessary to control all aspects of the details in order to avoid the impact of daily life as much as possible.
Four Matters Needing Attention in Bathroom Decoration
1. Spare more power sockets and water outlets
Many people often forget to spare more power sockets and waterways during bathroom decoration. Changing smart toilets and heated towel rails in the later period will easily cause inconvenience.
2. The problem of wall and floor tiles
Before laying the floor tiles, do a water leakage experiment for at least 24 hours. Go downstairs to see if there are any signs of water leakage. The floor tiles are aligned with the wall tiles. When laying the floor tiles, ensure that the brick surface has a slope of about 1°towards the floor drain.
3. Separate dry and wet spaces
If the bathroom does not separate from wet and dry, it is easy to cause the water in the shower to splash everywhere. Easy to slip and fall. It is not conducive to cleaning and can not keep the bathroom dry.
4. The problem of replacing ordinary toilets with smart toilets.
When installing an ordinary toilet, users generally did not consider the subsequent transformation of the water circuit, and did not spare a strong electric power supply, socket and water circuit in the toilet position. It will be more difficult to use a smart toilet in the future. The pit distance should also be considered when installing the toilet.
Six FAQ about Bathroom Decoration
1. Which is more practical, shower room or bathtub?
In general, the shower room should be more practical than the bathtub. The shower is timely, convenient and practical, and relatively hygienic. For ordinary families, many people use it only once a year after the bathtub is installed. Most of them are used to soak clothes and curtains.
2. Is the shower curtain easy to use?
For small apartments, the area of the bathroom is relatively small. Glass partitions can make the already small bathroom appear more crowded. If the shower curtain is used as a partition, the entire space becomes much more spacious after unfolding. The shower curtain can also realize the function of separating dry and wet, preventing water from splashing out of the shower.
3. Choose mosaic for bathroom decoration, or is pure black and white more practical?
Mosaic decoration effect is good, but the material price and labor cost are more expensive. If you want to install a towel bar or shelf where the mosaic is used, you can only choose to use the expansion screw method, and it is more difficult to use the suction cup type. Mosaic is not easy to take care of, and it is easy to hide dirt. So try to use it in dry areas.
4. How to choose above counter basin and under counter basin?
The above counter basins have many shapes, large choices and ideal decoration effects. The installation is simple and convenient, and the maintenance is convenient in the future. If it breaks, remove the glue and pick it up directly from the countertop to repair it. However, when using the above counter basin, the water is easy to splash outside. You have to wipe the countertop after washing your face. The key is that there are dead spots that are difficult to wipe. For people who do not have a laundry balcony and like to wash their clothes by hand, it is recommended to choose a larger and deeper basin. Washing your face is the next thing, and you have to have a place to wash your clothes.
The under-counter basin is embedded in the middle of the countertop, which is more beautiful than the above-counter basin, and the basin surface is lower than the countertop. Water on the countertop can be easily poured or wiped into the basin, which makes it more hygienic.
5. How to install floor drain and socket ?
The location of the floor drain needs to be carefully considered, preferably on one side of the floor. If it is in the middle of the bathroom, the floor drain will not be the lowest point no matter how the tiles are inclined. Setting up well the location of the floor drain can avoid the problem of water accumulation.
The socket should be designed with a switch, especially the socket of the electric water heater should be equipped with a switch. You also need to spare a few more next to the sink to charge the common appliances such as hair dryers, razors, and electric toothbrushes. Electricity safety has never been a small issue, so special attention must be paid!
6. Why install the bathroom exhaust fan ?
The bathroom at home is relatively humid, which can easily breed bacteria, which affects our health. So everyone will install an exhaust fan in the bathroom, which solves the problem of damp space and keeps the bathroom fresh air at the same time.
There are no ifs in life, and even more for decorations. There is no what ifs after the decoration is finished. In order to avoid this kind of regret, we summarized many kitchen decoration experiences for you.
1. The most durable cabinet door panel is the fireproof panel, the shortest life span is the blister, the most non scratch resistant is the painted, the most expensive is the solid wood, and the cheapest is the double veneer.
2. The stainless steel countertop is the most durable, the artificial stone is the least resistant to dirt, and the quartz stone is the most expensive. If used frequently, stainless steel countertops are the most suitable. If the color tone is cold, you can use panels and tiles appropriately.
3. The stainless steel embossing countertop is less scratched than the brushed countertop.
4. The stove must have small openings on the surface to prevent the soup from overflowing into the stove.
5. The sink must have a bottom grid to prevent the sewer from being blocked and to facilitate cleaning.
6. When renovating water pipe and electricity, you must think about the cabinet layout and electrical requirements. Be sure to reserve enough sockets. It is better to keep sockets on the front and rear walls. Waterproof covers are not necessary.
7. If most of the gas pipes are wrapped in the cabinet, it is best to leave a gas alarm socket.
8. The tiles in the kitchen can be matte or polished, which are easier to clean. Don't choose pitted or rough models, which are difficult to take care of.
9. If you rarely cook, consider an open style. If cook much, it is safer to be closed. No matter how good a range hood is, it is impossible to suck all the fumes away.
10. The hose must be replaced every two years.
11. In addition to the main valve, it is better to have separate valves for gas stoves and gas water heaters, so that they can be closed easily when problems occur.
12. The sink drain must be made S-bend, otherwise the smell will return.
13. Do not apply glue between the stove and the countertop to facilitate safety inspection.
14. When installing the side range hood, it is better to be as close to the stove as possible.
15. If you install an ordinary or European-style range hood, it is better to install a thin stainless steel plate on the tile around the stove, so that it can be easily cleaned.
How to choose bathroom accessories set?
1. Style matching: pay attention to matching with the overall decoration style of the bathroom.
2. The bathroom hardware should be purchased as a set, which is cheaper than the single purchase. One set of bathroom accessories with unified design of the series is more complete and stylish. Avoid mismatching.
3. The material is preferably stainless steel, and the surface is chrome-plated. The biggest advantage of stainless steel material is strong stability, high density, heavy weight, high ductility and plasticity. And it can be designed in various shapes. It is plated with a layer of metallic chromium, which is bright, waterproof and rust-proof.
4. Pay attention to these details when choosing.
Surface plating determines if towel racks can last forever. Generally speaking, the brighter and finer the surface, the more uniform the color, and the better the mirror effect, the better the coating quality.
Pay attention to the material of the base. The material of the base determines the strength of the load-bearing capacity. Most manufacturers use zinc alloy materials. If it is stainless steel, it depends on which standard stainless steel is used.
Good bathroom accessories have flawless appearance. Touch can make a certain judgment on the product quality. Smooth touch without burrs is good surface treatment performance. Pay special attention to corners, welding positions, etc.