Speaking of bathroom, the first thing many people think of is that we must separate wet and dry functions. After all, the traditional integrated type is too inconvenient to use. The bathroom is always wet, and even the towels have a musty smell. With the improvement of people's living standards, more and more people hope that the bathroom can be truly hygienic.
Three-way separation, that is, the basin area, shower area and toilet area are completely separated.
Advantages of three-way separation:
First, each washing area is an independent space, ensuring privacy while isolating smell and humidity;
Second, improve safety, especially for families with the elderly and children, and reduce the possibility of slipping due to water in the bathroom;
Third, ensure the cleanliness of the bathroom, and extend the service life.
How to create a three-way separation for a 3 square meter bathroom?
As soon as you enter the room, it is the washing area, which is the most frequently used area in the entire bathroom, so placing it at the door does not affect the use of other areas.
The middle position is the toilet area. The small toilet is separated by a baffle to form an independent space. If you feel that it is not private enough, you can install a small shower curtain to completely separate the toilet area. This is generally not recommended. After all, it affects the appearance, and it also gives people the feeling of being cramped.
The square space uses all the walls. A few niches or horizontal partitions are placed on one end of the bathtub to hold bath towels and clothes. The bath area is designed in the innermost part, the edge of the bathtub itself is an isolation belt, and the shower head is installed on the wall at the other end of the bathtub, which is convenient and does not take up space.
Although the square space is not very easy to handle, it can be regarded as "excellent brushwork" through this elaborate design.
Compared with a square bathroom, a rectangular space will make the best use of everything.
The same is the wash area next to the door. The difference is that the rectangular space also has a place to put the washing machine. When you take a shower, you can throw your clothes into the washing machine.
Placing the toilet and shower in parallel on the innermost side and covering the tub with a shower curtain.
The above are two designs of 3 square meters bathroom. Of course, there are more design styles, such as a sliding folding door instead of a shower curtain.
This folding door design not only saves space, but also has good privacy. Very practical.
With some simple lighting, the bathroom can also be a beautiful scenery.
The barn door design completely separates the bathroom area.
A small bathroom doesn't necessarily need a bathtub. But if removing the wall partition and replace it with a shower curtain, there will be bathtub area.
The shower room can be placed in the triangular area at the corner of the bathroom to form a fan-shaped area, which is the most space-saving.
It is best to use a small size. After all, if the toilet is too big, it doesn't seem to be of much use except for taking up space.
What are the precautions for the three-way separation?
Because the space is relatively small, the tones of the floor tiles and the walls should be matched reasonably. It is best to focus on warm colors, which are swelling colors. They have the effect of "expanding" the space.
Try to choose a mirror as large as possible. The role of a large mirror is the same as the color tone, which increases the sense of space.
The corners must not be wasted. Simple wooden shelves and niches are good storage methods.
The last thing we must pay attention to is ventilation. It is important to reduce odors.
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.
Cleaning the bathroom is a very important and troublesome task. It is not like the kitchen with obvious large stains and greasy walls, but it is the wettest place in the house. If the cleaning is not in place, it is very easy to breed bacteria. Dust and stains in the bathroom are mostly on various sanitary wares in the space. Although it is not obvious, there are great hidden dangers, such as faucets, toilets, showers, floor drains, shower curtains and so on.
In order to have a clean and hygienic space, this time we will share some simple ways to clean the bathroom. Make your bathroom clean and tidy, and make cleaning fast and easy.
01 Clean the Faucet
Frequent use of the faucet causes water stains to accumulate and looks dirty. What should we do?
You can apply toothpaste to the faucet, wipe it with a damp cloth, and rinse it off.
If you want to restore the faucet to the previous brightness, you can also wipe it with orange peel on the surface of the faucet, and then dry it with a clean soft cloth. This is because orange peel contains fruit acid, which can maintain the surface of stainless steel and make the faucet look new.
02 Cleaning the Mirror
Do bathroom mirrors also need to be washed? If the mirror is used for a long time, it will feel that there is a thin layer of "fog" on it, which causes the mirror surface to be not clear enough. If so, it means it's time to wash your mirror!
To clean the mirror, you can use vinegar, toothbrush, soap:
1. Use a cloth dipped in vinegar to wipe the mirror. The water stains on the mirror are alkaline, which can neutralize the acetic acid in the vinegar, so that the mirror shines as new.
2. Use toothpaste to scrub the mirror, it can also ensure that the mirror is clean and bright
3. Household soap to wipe the mirror surface is also effective in restoring the clarity of the mirror.
Finally, after cleaning the mirror, remember to wipe off the water drops on the mirror surface with a dry cloth or paper towel to prevent water stains from leaving water marks on the mirror surface.
03 Clean the toilet
How can the cleanliness of the bathroom be missing the toilet? Those places that the toilet brush can't reach are the depressing existences. In fact, it is not difficult to solve the dirt on the inner corners of the toilet.
Mix white vinegar and baking soda at a ratio of 1:1 to make a cleanser. Spray it around the toilet and let it stand for 30 minutes. The stains will be washed away, which is more than a toilet cleaner.
Spray it before starting to build the bathroom, and when other hygiene is done, the toilet can be flushed.
04 Cleaning Tiles
The ceramic tiles will become yellow and black due to long-term water stains and bath products impregnation. How can the stains be easily brushed?
Mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:1 and spray it on the tiles. Spray more on the moldy areas. When it is air-dried naturally, rinse them with clean water.
05 Clean the Shower
After the shower has been used for a long time, a lot of scale will accumulate on the water outlet. It is not only ugly, but also blocks the water outlet. And it will breed bacteria, so the cleaning of the shower must not be ignored.
The cleaning of the shower head is very simple. Just take a plastic knife, pour some white vinegar (to submerge the shower head), wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band. After soaking for 1 hour, turn on the flushing water, and the scale can be cleaned. At the same time, white vinegar also has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, which can kill two birds with one stone.
In addition to stains in the bathroom, there is also an unpleasant odor. The bathroom with a "weird" smell is the most intolerable!
06 Toilet Deodorization
If you want to remove the smell in the bathroom, you can do this!
1. Pour white vinegar into the floor drain, wait for 3-5 minutes, pour the mixed solution of water and baking soda into the floor drain. The soda solution and the white acetic acid alkali will be neutralized. It can quickly eliminate the smell of the floor drain.
2. Slice the fresh lemon and put it in the bathroom to prevent mildew and odor.
3. Put a cup of balsamic vinegar. The smell of the bathroom will disappear. But the balsamic vinegar should be changed regularly, like once a week.
After learning these tricks, clean up your bathroom as soon as possible. The bathroom will feel like a brand new one.
For decoration, it is not easy to choose a suitable washroom basin. There are a lot of basins that are just plain useless.
Should we choose an over-counter, under-counter, integrated or pedestal basin ?
Let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of these basins and see which features are what we want most.
The bathroom is sometimes a dirty space, which is not easy to clean and take care of. The dampness, dirt, and bacteria can easily breed. Well, there may be cockroaches and spiders...
To keep the bathroom clean and tidy, the two most important points are: easy to tidy up and keep it dry.
If you choose basins based on these two points, let's analyze them one by one.
Above Counter Basin (Always Beautiful)
I stayed in a hotel once. The bathroom design was very creative. There are two wash basins. One is a normal under-counter basin, and the other is an above-counter basin with excellent artistic sense.
I use the under-counter basin for washing, but I always glance at the above-counter basin like a work of art.
Almost all such beautiful above counter basins can become an installation art in the home. For those who are pursuing art decoration, you can consider buying an above counter basin.
Under Counter Basin (Practical)
The embedded under counter basin and the "invisible" shape make the wash area look more refined and simple. This is probably a basin that many families use more often.
The basin connected with the countertop (Easy to Install)
The countertop and the basin are integrally formed, which saves a lot of trouble for cleaning. Because it is a modular grouping mode, the installation has zero pressure.
Semi-hanging Basin (Saving Space)
A semi-hanging basin is suitable for some customers, if we want to leave a little more space.
Pedestal Basin (Long Legs)
Especially suitable for use in small spaces.
Cylindrical Basin (Artistic Sense)
The cylindrical basin can be disassembled. Because it is straight-through, it is not easy to block. The disadvantage is that there is no countertop for placing bathroom accessories.
The selection of the basin also needs to be decided according to the specific design plan, such as shape, color matching, size and so on.
Finally, in order to keep this space dry and clean, we need to use a dry towel to wipe off the water in time, ventilate as much time as possible every day, and so on. Although it may seem troublesome, once you develop a habit, it will naturally be a lot easier .
Ordinary sink, also known as drawn sink, is formed by pressing and stretching a whole piece of steel plate.
The principle is similar to balloon blowing, so the bottom and corner of the water sink will be thinned properly,
usually made of 0.8mm thick steel.
The Handmade Sink is not made piece by piece by hand, but made by cutting, bending and laser welding the steel plate.
Will not change the thickness of the steel plate in the corner, the sink is very sturdy and solid. Usually this thickness is 1.2-1.5mm.
The appearance has strong sense of line, and the weight is much heavier.
The small R angle of handmade sink is not only better in appearance, but also higher in the utilization of the whole sink space.
1. X Grooves Design
Optimized bottom slope makes kitchen sink draining faster than normal sinks. Gently sloped bottom, fast draining and dry after using.
Handmade X grooves design, not only increase the design aesthetic but also easy to drain water in a minute.
Rear set 3.5”drain matches most kitchen appliances and fits the most Common Garbage Disposal System and unlocks extra space.
2. Nano Surface Technology
Nano surface as Lotus leaf. Water and oil flow quickly and no trace left.
Hardness of Nano surface: ＞8H Hardness of regular surface: ＞4.5H
Extreme craftsmanship focuses on every detail of the sink. Meets the UPC, cUPC, CE certification standards.
3. POSCO 304 SUS Material
Durable scratch and stain resistant stainless steel surface helps the beauty last.
Real 16 / 18 gauge material; never chip or crack. Commercial grade satin finish. Thick 304 Stainless Steel construction.
9 - 10 inches deep large sink can hold a lot of pots and pans. Experience the luxury brought by the global high-end manufacturing industry.
4. Soundproof Pad - 7pcs
Extra-thick coating and thick sound rubber pad assure exceptional noise reduction.
Insulative padding can dramatically reduce the noise causing by water dripping,making an excellent effect on noise elimination.
It can enhance the elegance and high quality of the kitchen, and it will become the focus of your kitchen. The high quality of the sink is praised and recognized by the most demanding customers
The common faucet materials on the market today are: stainless steel, plastic, brass, zinc alloy faucet, etc.
Brass is the most common material for faucet manufacturing. It is made of international standard H59/H62 copper. The casting adopts steel mold for gravity casting, and its wall thickness is uniform, generally 2.5-3.0 mm. The faucet made of brass is characterized by: no rust, durability, anti-oxidation, and sterilization effect on water.
The density of zinc alloy is lower than that of copper, and the handle is lighter. The surface of zinc alloy is easy to oxidize from the inner wall, and white oxide powder will appear on the surface. The strength is much worse than that of copper. The service life is not long, and the lead content is high. After one to two years, the faucet made of zinc alloy will oxidize and rot.
Plastic faucet has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, aging resistance, no rust, lead-free, non-toxic, odorless, high pressure resistance, light weight, easy construction, and low price. Plastic is not wear resistant.
Now health and environmental protection has gradually become the new themes of modern life. Stainless steel is an internationally recognized healthy material that can be implanted into the human body. Therefore, kitchen and bathroom products with stainless steel as the main material have begun to become popular in European and American countries.
More than 90% of high-end faucets are made of brass. Brass is the most suitable faucet material and has antibacterial effect. Among them, H59 copper is most used. Its lead content is qualified. H62 copper’s lead content is less and more corrosion-resistant. Although stainless steel can be lead-free, but the quality is worse than copper due to the complex process and no antibacterial performance.
2. Faucet Manufacturing Process:
Most of the faucets on the market under $20 are made of sand mold casting, which is commonly referred to as "sand foundry". The internal structure of the valve body metal is loose, and it is easy to form interior defects such as stomata. It may not be found in appearance. However, after a period of use, defects such as water leakage, inadequate sealing and even more severe defects will occur. High-grade faucets usually adopt gravity casting, and the internal structure of the valve body metal is dense. For the same valve body, the weight of the products produced by the two processes is different, and the consumption of materials is also different. The weight difference between gravity casting valve body and sand casting valve body is about 1/4. Therefore, the same product has different prices.
The faucet is turned on and off every day. The cartridge determines the service life of the faucet. At present, ceramic is the most suitable material for home use. The high-end faucet cartridge mostly uses ceramic, which is durable and can be opened and closed for 500000 times without leakage.
4. Water Hose:
The water inlet hose of the high-end faucet adopts pure 304 stainless steel. 304 stainless steel can bear high water pressure and ensure water purity.
The aerator of high-end faucet can give users a very comfortable bathing feel. The use of these accessories and materials can ensure the quality of the product. And whether or not to use the NEOPERL aerator is an important factor in judging the quality of the faucet.
6. Surface Technology:
The electroplated surface of high-priced faucets usually has a mirror-like feel. When you press it with your finger, the traces of hand prints will disappear immediately. Moreover, advanced environmental protection electroplating technology can prevent secondary pollution of products and ensure the purity of water.
7. Service Life:
The quality of high-end faucets is still good after 5 years of use, and meet all the national water-saving requirements. The durability, water-saving and environmental protection are its highlight value. Cheap faucets have a very short service life. After two or three months of use, quality issue may occur. And their safety is low.
8. After-sale Warranty:
High-end faucets are produced by professional manufacturers with a comprehensive after-sales service system. No matter the product has an accident or failure, the manufacturer or distributor will be responsible for solving it at any time. The manufacturers that provides higher price products are mostly more qualified, and they are very concerned about sales and reputation generated by each product.
All Aquacubic products that are finished in the production department have to pass their inspection first. There will also be the special inspection personnel to conduct an additional inspection to ensure that every product delivered to consumers is qualified.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
At present, the concept of sanitary ware products has far exceeded the traditional concepts of the past. As a symbol of modern and luxurious life, it has entered all aspects of people's lives. That is, it not only has sanitation and cleaning functions, but also includes health care functions, visual enjoyment, and entertainment functions. The shape of sanitary ware products has appeared in one-piece type, basin series, bidet, or table-top series, etc. In recent years, sanitary ware products have also launched a series of complementary products with additional functions such as leisurely bathtubs, cabinet basins, and steam shower rooms. Therefore, in the future, it is self-evident that the sanitary ware market will show a diversified development trend.
Build A Complete Accessory Manufacturing Base
Now due to the increase and enrichment of new functions of sanitary ware products, the sanitary ware production of developed countries has been involved in a large number of accessories.
Therefore, a mature sanitary ware industry should be supported by more varieties of accessories and additional products. For example, the production of raw materials, glazes, pigments, models, machining, instruments, meters, copper work, and packaging and decoration materials that are closely connected with many sanitary ware production systems should be incorporated into the entire production system as soon as possible. The sanitary ware production industry in China urgently needs to form a complete industry group and supporting group related to sanitary ceramic production, and form a processing base for various related accessories that are compatible with the end products.
The Comprehensive Functions of The Product Are More Prominent
According to the shopping psychology of consumers in the international market, a good sanitary ware product must be able to satisfy a modern lifestyle and have a relatively complete set of functions. For example, in addition to satisfying the use function, it also needs to solve multiple functions such as water saving, energy saving, environmental protection, comfort, health care, anti-aging, and intelligent induction, and has obvious recyclability and a strong concept of green consumption. This requires a new generation of products that must be able to make full use of comprehensive high-tech achievements such as biotechnology, electronic technology, and induction technology to combine various new functions to improve the comprehensive functions and physical quality of sanitary ceramic products.
Rich Decorative Colors
In the past, sanitary ware products were often decorated with white glaze to show their white jade-like appearance. But the cool tone of its color makes many people feel uncomfortable. Nowadays, it is generally recognized that various opalescent white glazes are mainly used for the appearance of products with other colors and shades. China sanitary ware factories should use the coordination of various glazes to create a variety of popular new decorative colors. The changing rhythm of sanitary ware products, just like the promotion of popular colors in major international clothing exhibitions in the world every year, shows the visual function of leading new trends in colors from time to time. With the continuous updating of people's aesthetic perspectives and the rapid changes in domestic and foreign market demands, it is necessary to accelerate the development of a new generation of glaze decoration varieties and strengthen the new color decoration of products.
In short, China sanitary ware factories must continuously improve the technical content of export products, and continue to improve the grade and added value of export products. Continuously develop a new generation of new high-end products to meet the needs of domestic and foreign markets. It is conducive to entering the international high-end market. It is believed that China sanitary ware factories will become stronger.