Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
The bathroom area is small, but it needs to be equipped with sinks, cabinets, washing machines, showers and toilets. There is a new way by changing the water route in advance to move the basin outside the bathroom!
Simplify the Bathroom
If you want the washbasin to be outside the bathroom, the most feasible way is to move the door of the bathroom inward to ensure the privacy of the toilet and bathing area.
This approach is actually the traditional "dry-wet separation".
But the difference is that the original washroom door does not need to be installed, and the basin area and the outer area are more integrated.
A sliding door can be installed between the toilet & the shower area and basin, or a specially customized water resistant door. The floor tiles at the basin area can be designed as a unified design with the outside of the bathroom.
The laundry area and the basin are integrated on the outside, because it is not afraid of moisture, the towel basket does not need to be stuffed in the cabinet.
The overall space has not become more crowded by adding walls. Entering the door, the bathtub and shower head are immediately visible and easy to use.
Generally, ultra-thin lightweight partition walls are used, and waterproof coatings are also applied, so there is no need to worry about the partition walls being too thick or not moisture-proof.
Move the basin outside the door
The size and layout of the bathroom are not satisfactory, so let the washbasin truly stand outside the bathroom door!
Where should I install the basin outside the bathroom door?
First of all, it is recommended to be as close as possible to the original sink drain pipe, which is convenient for construction and saves labor and money.
Secondly, consider the habit of daily use of basins. For example, every morning, if you and your family can't wash and go to the toilet at the same time, put the basin near the bedroom.
You can brush your teeth and wash your face when you get up in the morning and go out.
If there is a corridor end or a concave wall near the toilet, it is most suitable to install the sink cabinet.
But it doesn't matter if there is no concave wall, self-built partitions are equally beautiful.
The lockers for bathing products can be placed above the basin together. In this way, the remodeled bathroom will be more refreshing and easy to take care of.
The wash basin can be placed on the balcony.
The wash basin is placed on the balcony because it does not occupy the kitchen and bathroom space, and it is convenient to dry the towels after washing.
Now that the water pipe has been connected to the balcony, you can also plan a good-looking basin. In addition to washing, water for watering flowers and boiling water can be obtained here.
For a family with one bathroom but three generations living together, one more basin can reduce a lot of inconvenience in life.
Make a simple-style balcony hand-washing area. It’s more convenient to wash your hands and fruits now.
Wash basins can be hung on the wall.
The washbasin can also be hung on the wall to play its function, but it will involve all kinds of wall drilling. And it can’t be moved after it’s built, so consider carefully before decorating it.
The best place to put a basin in the bedroom.
The cosmetic storage cabinet can be installed under the basin. Daily skin care, makeup, and makeup removal can be done easily.
If the toilet is close to the hallway, install a basin beside the hallway to enrich the functions of the hallway.
The dining room can also be equipped with an independent basin, and the water pipe can be taken from the kitchen at the beginning of the decoration.
Installing the basin outside the bathroom, in addition to being practical and convenient, can also match the overall style of the home. The washbasin can be integrated into the design of the cabinet, and the surrounding waterproof treatment should be done.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Some faucets are simple and practical, while others are decorative. Faucets can be in many different materials and shapes, such as short/high, single/double handle, stainless steel/brass, chrome/black/gold colors, etc. It can reflect the contemporary architectural decoration style. Also so many brands of faucets are available. Do you want to know the best faucet brands in China? Let's take a look at the ranking of China's top 7 faucets brands in 2020.
Moen entered the Chinese market in 1994 and established its first sales company in Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Shanghai. In the following few years, American Moen company has established offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chongqing, and its sales network has covered more than 180 cities in China. In 1996, Moen set up a joint venture factory in China with global advanced production management and manufacturing technology, which shows its confidence in the Chinese market and its determination to develop in China for a long time. At the same time, all the factories in China have passed ISO9001 quality system certification and ISO14001 environmental system certification. Relying on the deep understanding of the needs of users, distributors, agents and professionals in the industry and the joint efforts of all employees, American Moen company has become one of the leading figures in China's kitchen and bathroom equipment industry, and has established a strong sales network and perfect after-sales service system. The company's business is developing rapidly, and its products are deeply loved by users.
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Quanzhou, Fujian Province: the Economic Zone on the west side of the Taiwan Strait, Jomoo Group is a large comprehensive bathroom leading enterprise and a national high-tech enterprise integrating R and D, production, sales and service. It is also the Secretariat of "Kitchen and Bathroom Hardware Sub-technical Committee of National Hardware Standardization Technical Committee". The group's brand "JOMOO" has won many national honors such as "China's Famous Trademark", "China's Environmental Label Product Certification", and has been selected into the government green procurement list for many times.
Jomoo group headquarter covers an area of more than 1.34 square kilometre. It owns 7 subsidiaries, 4 business divisions and more than 8500 employees. Since its establishment, Jomoo group has taken "creating healthy kitchen and bathroom life, making the earth environment better" as its mission. Through continuous scientific and technological innovation, Jomoo group has made great efforts to provide customers with safe and environmental protection, resource-saving products and high-quality services, and constantly improve and enhance the quality of home life.
In 1995, Hansgrohe set up an office in Shanghai to introduce the world's top bathroom brand to China. Hansgrohe Sanitary Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned Chinese subsidiary of Hansgrohe group. It was established in Shanghai Songjiang Industrial Zone. It is also the fourth wholly-owned factory invested by Hansgrohe abroad.
2000: Hansgrohe sponsored the publication of the Chinese version of <The History of European Bathroom Culture>, which once again shows Hansgrohe's long-standing bathroom culture.
2001: Hansgrohe celebrates its 100th birthday. Four offices have been set up in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chengdu; A total of 50 stores and 20 distribution points were set up, successfully occupying the high-end bathroom market; Many high-end residences and hotels use Hansgrohe products. The representative projects are Grand Hyatt Shanghai, Venice Shenzhen, Hilton Chongqing, Beijing Hotel, GE Times, etc.
Kohler, founded in 1873 and headquartered in Wisconsin, is one of the oldest and largest family businesses in the United States. Kohler is a global leader in kitchen and bathroom products, engine and power generation systems, furniture, home decoration, hotel services and first-class golf clubs.
As early as the 1930s, Kohler products had a deep relationship with China. Kohler sanitary ware was used in many famous buildings in Shanghai, such as Jinjiang Hotel and Da Guang Ming Cinema. In 1995, Kohler's China office was established in Hong Kong. Since then, Kohler has officially entered the Chinese market. In 1999, Kohler set up its headquarters in Shanghai and set up offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Nanjing and Shenzhen. Till today, Kohler has 10 factories, more than 500 regular exhibition halls and more than a dozen flagship stores in China.
COSO originated in Germany. Since 1993 when it came to China to create a professional sanitary ware production base, COSO has created logical and beautiful product by virtue of German industrial design concept, first-class material, ergonomics benchmark, mathematical space, rigorous manufacturing and rational beauty. COSO has won the support and recognition of the majority of consumers. After years of development, COSO has become a global leading brand of healthy sanitary ware.
In the industry, COSO products take the lead in passing ISO9001:2000 quality management system certification and EU CE certification. It has won the titles of "China Top 10 Brands of Sanitary Ware", "China Top 10 Brands of Building Materials", "China Energy Saving and Environmental Protection Promotion Products", "China Famous Brand", and "China Original Bathroom Design Award in 2007”. In 2020, the company participated in Shanghai World Expo to fully demonstrate the value and strength of the brand.
TOTO was founded in 1917. It was initially named Toyo Pottery Co., Ltd., and then renamed TOTO Co., Ltd. In 1912, TOTO set up a laboratory specializing in the research and development of sanitary ceramics (at that time, sanitary ceramics products were very common in Europe and the United States, but wooden toilets were still popular in Japan, which was in great contrast with the advanced sanitary culture in Japan today). With the wide sales of these sanitary ceramics products, TOTO used its excellent products to challenge the traditional health concept which has been accepted by the public. Till today TOTO is still working hard for it.
TOTO is a manufacturer of sanitary ware and related equipment for civil and commercial facilities. Pursuing high quality and high technology, so that users can enjoy a sanitary, healthy and comfortable life is the consistent goal.
Friedrich Grohe AG CO. KG Group is a world famous supplier and global exporter of sanitary ware products and systems. Founded in 1936, it has branch offices, 12 production plants and 17 business subsidiaries in 140 countries around the world.
It adheres to the founder's spirit of precision and high quality. Its business covers most countries and its reputation spreads all over the world. Grohe has made remarkable achievements. With the company moving towards a new global environment, the total turnover of Grohe increased to 1.5 billion CNY in 2020, and the export volume accounted for 64.3% of the group's total turnover.
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The blank walls are decorated with a series of wall shelves and hanging rails for kitchen utensils.
2. This design allows flower pots to be stored in a space that is not large enough to accommodate a shelf.
3. This complete wooden kitchen extends its style beyond the corridor, to the adjacent wall and a room door.
4. The length of the double-window countertop looks magnificent, and the intricate patterns on the other wall balance the overall appearance.
5. Large potted plants form a natural separation between the kitchen and dining area.
6. Use inline mode to make full use of small space.
7. The combination of open shelves and multi-colored blocks is an interesting solution.
8. Minimalist kitchens can use handleless flat embedded-in-wall furniture.
9. Even the few special tiles can bring new colors to the pure white kitchen.
10. An open shelf occupies one wall, and a closed cabinet occupies another wall. Keep small spaces ventilated and open, instead of containing too many complex elements.
11. Floor tiles help make smaller spaces appear wider.
12. Horizontal stripes are another way to expand the space visually.
13. This extraordinary kitchen has a series of open and closed designs that can show and hide different appliances.
14. Two bar stools turn the end of a cabinet into a breakfast bar.
15. Wrap the work counter on the side of the end cabinet to get a stylish and luxurious appearance.
16. This L-shaped kitchen layout has corner windows and is dominated by pure yellow color blocks. It overlaps with half of the wall cabinet and finally passes through the window glass in the form of a colored film.
17. Add light wood tones and pleasant prints to the white kitchen to create a Scandinavian-style kitchen.
How to define accessible luxury?
It is not only a design style,
It is a high-style life philosophy.
It is prosperous in a minimalist place,
Elegance is not complicated, simplicity is not simple.
Accessible luxury is not simple. It has a variety of manifestations.
Warm, light and luxurious, noble and comfortable
A touch of orange brightens the whole space,
Match with gray tile floor and brown wall,
It highlights the high style of the whole space.
Nordic luxury, elegant style.
The main color is gray.
Large light gray marble walls,
Decorate the whole space with a piece of green plants,
With light gray bathroom cabinet,
It's bright and comfortable.
Simple, light and luxurious, elegant and advanced
To simplify, black and white color covers the whole space.
Spacious wall space,
Complete set of black bathroom Shower Faucet,
Not only meet the requirements of storage, but also decorate the bathroom.
A variety of accessible luxury bathrooms,
With unique charm,
More possibilities for home,
Bring luxury and elegant life enjoyment to the customers.
Towel bar: Towel bar is used to hang towels. The installation position is generally a position closer to the bath, and the installation height is generally 1.4 to 1.6 meters from the ground. The installation height should not be too low, otherwise the towel will get wet when bathing. The installation methods of the towel bar can be summarized into two types, one is to install without punching and the other is to install with emptying. Hole-free installation methods generally include vacuum suction cup type and watering type. Screws are generally used for drilling holes. Nowadays, many families prefer the non-punch vacuum suction cup installation, because it is easy to install, fast, and does not require much effort when disassembling. It does not cause any damage to the wall, but after a long time, it is easier to loose and fall off. The fixing force is not as strong as screwing. The watering type, as the name implies, is fixed on the wall with nail-free glue. It takes more time to install, but the cost savings are better than others.
Towel rack: The towel rack is used to place bath towels. The installation location is next to the towel bar or in an open position in the bathroom. You can design the installation location according to the characteristics of your own bathroom. The length and width of the bath towel are several times that of the towel. The height of the installation is naturally higher than that of the towel bar, but it mainly depends on the average height of the family members.
Toilet paper holder: The toilet paper holder is used to place toilet paper. It is generally installed next to the toilet. The installation position should be lower than the toilet. If it is installed higher than the toilet, you can imagine how inconvenient it is.
Toilet brush holder: The toilet brush is generally installed next to the toilet, and it is recommended not to install it next to the toilet paper holder. The toilet brush usually contains bacteria when cleaning the toilet, and then the air around the toilet brush has many bacteria, and the bacteria are easy to adhere to the paper towel.
Storage basket: The storage basket is generally installed near the shower, and is used to place items such as shower gel and shampoo for easy bathing. The installation height is generally one meter two to one meter four. These are just for reference, and are of no practical use. You can design according to your own habits and believe in yourself.
Clothes hook: The characteristics of stainless steel clothes hooks are reflected in high temperature and low temperature resistance according to physical properties, and corrosion resistance and not easy to rust according to chemical properties. They are expensive and expensive, and are suitable for bathroom use. Space aluminum clothes hooks are characterized by not easy to fade, good environmental performance, not easy to rust, and easy to dye. The clothes hooks made of space aluminum materials on the market are rich in colors, strong in decoration, and low in price. The disadvantage is that the pressure resistance is weak. Not suitable for hanging heavy objects, suitable for various places. The copper clothes hook itself has high material density and good stability, so it is not easy to rust, resists pressure and is heavy, and is more expensive in the market. It is suitable for kitchens, living rooms and other places. Aluminum alloy is made of pure aluminum with some alloying elements, so aluminum alloy hooks are slightly better than space aluminum hooks in terms of performance. Zinc alloy is an alloy formed by adding other elements based on zinc, so zinc alloy clothes hooks are characterized by good manufacturability, long use time and easy cleaning. Wooden clothes hooks have low immunity to humid environments, poor physical properties, but strong decoration, suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, study rooms and other locations. Plastic clothes hooks are easy to mold, so most of the plastic clothes hooks on the market are not only highly decorative but also low-cost. The disadvantage is that the surface is not resistant to dirt and it is inconvenient to clean.
When we buy, we must consider the actual situation at home. Choose the right size and the required rack. Don't buy the package blindly. Some things may not be useful.