There are no ifs in life, and even more for decorations. There is no what ifs after the decoration is finished. In order to avoid this kind of regret, we summarized many kitchen decoration experiences for you.
1. The most durable cabinet door panel is the fireproof panel, the shortest life span is the blister, the most non scratch resistant is the painted, the most expensive is the solid wood, and the cheapest is the double veneer.
2. The stainless steel countertop is the most durable, the artificial stone is the least resistant to dirt, and the quartz stone is the most expensive. If used frequently, stainless steel countertops are the most suitable. If the color tone is cold, you can use panels and tiles appropriately.
3. The stainless steel embossing countertop is less scratched than the brushed countertop.
4. The stove must have small openings on the surface to prevent the soup from overflowing into the stove.
5. The sink must have a bottom grid to prevent the sewer from being blocked and to facilitate cleaning.
6. When renovating water pipe and electricity, you must think about the cabinet layout and electrical requirements. Be sure to reserve enough sockets. It is better to keep sockets on the front and rear walls. Waterproof covers are not necessary.
7. If most of the gas pipes are wrapped in the cabinet, it is best to leave a gas alarm socket.
8. The tiles in the kitchen can be matte or polished, which are easier to clean. Don't choose pitted or rough models, which are difficult to take care of.
9. If you rarely cook, consider an open style. If cook much, it is safer to be closed. No matter how good a range hood is, it is impossible to suck all the fumes away.
10. The hose must be replaced every two years.
11. In addition to the main valve, it is better to have separate valves for gas stoves and gas water heaters, so that they can be closed easily when problems occur.
12. The sink drain must be made S-bend, otherwise the smell will return.
13. Do not apply glue between the stove and the countertop to facilitate safety inspection.
14. When installing the side range hood, it is better to be as close to the stove as possible.
15. If you install an ordinary or European-style range hood, it is better to install a thin stainless steel plate on the tile around the stove, so that it can be easily cleaned.
A comfortable bathroom with separate wet and dry spaces should be 6-10 square meters. However, in expensive cities many families have only 3 square meters to 5 square meters bathroom, which makes it difficult to guarantee the activity space. What do you do if you encounter a small apartment with a bathroom of only 3 square meters?
To get rid of congestion and clutter, the bathroom needs to be expanded. Learn to partition properly and use storage wisely, you can easily improve the space utilization rate, and truly achieve "small but complete", and double your use space!
01 How to reasonably partition and layout the three functional areas of washing, showering, and toileting ?
Small and medium-sized bathrooms have a limited area, but they are a multi-functional area that integrates various daily needs such as washing, showering, and toileting. It not only needs to meet the various needs of the owners, but also avoids crowding to the greatest extent. Ensure a warm family atmosphere. Reasonable partitioning and layout according to the size of the bathroom space and the location of the bathroom equipment will help expand the sense of space. Let's first understand the layout of the bathroom.
1. Suite Layout
The layout of the suite is to separate the wash basin and the locker into an "outer room", and the toilet and shower being the "inner room". The advantage of this is that the dry and wet partitions and functional partitions not only reduce the inconvenience caused by humidity but also reduce the mutual interference of users.
2. Open Layout
Many families now have a bathroom in the master bedroom. Many people choose to decorate the bathroom as a semi-open style, which is slightly hidden by partitions such as glass, cloth, and shower screens. It not only effectively cuts off water vapor, but also allows the entire bathroom looks bigger and more transparent.
3. "T" Shape Layout
The so-called "T"-shaped layout is to subtly divide the bathroom into T shape. In the horizontal position of the "T", place the sink, makeup mirror, etc. And on the one side of "T" is the toilet and storage cabinet, and the other side is the shower room or bathtub, so the function allocation in the bathroom is quite clear and easy to use.
02 Small Apartment Decoration Space Expanding
The limited space in the bathroom does not mean that the design will also be limited. Creative use of the existing space and clever use of storage can also create the effect of a large space in a small bathroom.
1. Obstacle avoidance skills in bathroom space.
In the washing area, there are obstacles such as water inlet valve, water pipe pillar, electric heater, etc., which take up space seriously.
In order to achieve the effect of the overall bathroom, many families have to make sure that the water pipes are hidden. By customizing the bathroom cabinet, the wall cabinet can make full use of the wall space and increases the storage space; the floor cabinet can also wrap the obstacles in. On the one hand, the defect is corrected; on the other hand, the entire bathroom space looks more regular and wider.
The bathroom space is small, and it is even more troublesome when encountering irregular apartment layouts. The customized countertop not only makes reasonable use of the position of the wall pillars, but also provides enough storage space.
The washing area is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there are large gaps in the finished cabinets, which are not fully utilized, and there are still dead corners for sanitation.
For a small bathroom, compact layout and small fitting furniture can leave more space. If you want to make reasonable use of the space under the wash area, the sink with multiple drawers is definitely a must for a small bathroom. When the size of the finished cabinet is unreasonable, the space is wasted and difficult to use, the problem can be easily solved by cleverly using some small storage items.
2. Longitudinal utilization of the wall to achieve space expansion.
The shower area has a lot of water vapor and not much storage space. However, the wall space should not be underestimated. Use the wall space reasonably to let all the sundries on the wall, so that there is no dead corner for storage. Install baskets and wall cabinets, set the height of the wall storage on a proper height, and place the toiletries so that you don't have to jump out of the shower and endure the cold to take them.
3. Make full use of the 1㎡ around the toilet.
The one square meter area around the toilet is easy to be overlooked. A wall cabinet or multi-layer wall cabinet can be installed, and the daily necessities can be classified and placed, which not only improves the space utilization rate, but also facilitates daily access.
If you are worried about the growth of bacteria or the invasion of moisture, make the closet a closed type, and hide all the cosmetics and toiletries inside. Once the cabinet door is closed, not only the visual burden is reduced, the whole bathroom also looks neater.
03 Combination of Artistic Aesthetics and Practicality
If the bathroom in one's home is elegant enough, the taste of other rooms must not be much different. A good life is inseparable from design. Design brings aesthetics of life, and good life aesthetics requires a higher-dimensional understanding. One space, several choices. Simple and capable, warm and comfortable, noble and elegant, a mix of Chinese and Western... These are our imaginations of home, and we can customize bathroom spaces of different styles.
Washing, showering, and toileting are the most basic functional divisions of a bathroom. Bathroom customization makes the function of the bathroom truly "needed by people". For irregular space renovation, it is important to make reasonable use of storage space to improve the basic functions of the bathroom. Take a lot of thought, and use all the design techniques that can save space or enlarge space, and you can realize a fully functional and practical small bathroom.
Ceramic sink is a kind of household goods. There are many kinds of sink materials, such as cast iron enamel, ceramics,
steel plate enamel, artificial stone, acrylic, crystal stone flume, etc. Most bathroom sinks are made from firecaly.
Ceramic sink is a kind of water sink which is made by integrated molding and firing. Its main body is mainly white.
It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, easy cleaning and aging resistance.
It can be wiped clean with cloth or clean metal ball in daily cleaning.
Step Ⅰ. Grouting
The production of ceramic sink is generally made by grouting.
The slurry is poured into a fixed die and allowed to solidify.
Step Ⅱ. Spraying Glaze
It is necessary to prepare qualified glaze slurry. Spray it on the surface of sink body.
Vitrify it into porcelain after firing; cover it on the surface.
Step Ⅲ. Forming
Forming is a drying process.
The process of further dehydration of semi-finished products.
Step Ⅳ. Preparation for Furnace
This is an important step before burning.
Workers need to check the surface & quality of the sinks and lay them together in trolley.
Step Ⅴ. Burning
Put the products on the kiln car according to certain proportion.
Based on the given temperature curve, sink will form finally.
Step Ⅵ. Storage & Logistic
With the development of storage & logistics industry,
we developed a complete solution for big size cargos.
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
This article introduces the three main components of the faucet. It will help you to understand the quality and material of faucets we use everyday. Uncover all the mysteries of the faucet.
Part 1: Composition
The three most basic components of a faucet: main body, plating and cartridge.
01 Main Body
The main body is the torso part of the faucet. The water flows in and out of the main body all the time. So the material is important. It determines the water quality.
Copper Alloy Faucet
Copper alloy is currently recognized as the most suitable main material for home use faucet, and the mainstream is brass. On the one hand, copper has good machinability, fluidity and formability. On the other hand, because copper ions have a bactericidal effect, they can kill super bacteria such as MRSA within 30 minutes and prevent the bacteria from producing antibodies. The inner wall of the copper faucet will not breed bacteria and become the most suitable carrier for "water".
According to different proportions of copper content in copper alloys, copper alloy materials can be divided into 52, 55, 59 and 62 copper. Among them, 59 copper is the best. The content of copper metal is 58%-60%, the content of lead metal is 0.08%-0.2%, and the content of other elements is about 2%. The remaining metal is basically zinc.
Because lead metal will precipitate when water enters the faucet, it will pollute the water. If the lead content is too high, it is harmful to the human body. Therefore, some brand faucets use low-lead copper, that is, the lead content is less than 0.1%. In view of the fact that it is difficult for general consumers to judge the lead content, it is recommended to choose a faucet with a clear mark that uses low-lead copper.
Zinc Alloy Faucet
Zinc alloy is an alloy based on zinc and added with other elements such as aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, and titanium. Zinc alloy is easily corroded in water. After being corroded, the metal will be mixed into the water and cause harm to the human body. The biggest advantage is probably the low price.
Stainless Steel Faucet
The main components of steel are iron and carbon. Ordinary carbon steel is easy to rust. Adding chromium, nickel and other metals to carbon steel can make the steel corrosion resistant. Therefore, the most important factor affecting the corrosion resistance of stainless steel is the content of chromium.
Stainless steel has the advantages of acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and no release of harmful substances (lead). But compared with copper, it has one of the biggest drawbacks, that is, it does not have antibacterial function.
If the budget is sufficient, choose low-lead copper faucets. If you can't identify whether it is low-lead copper, choose a product from a big brand.
If you have a small budget, you can choose stainless steel faucets. The price will be cheaper. However, relatively there will be some problems. In particular, we must choose products from high standard manufacturers. After all, it's about your own health, don't be greedy for cheap.
The faucet is used in a humid environment, and its surface requires a good finish. The common surface treatment method on the market is electroplating, mainly including chrome plating, nickel plating, titanium plating and so on. In addition, there are some rarer methods such as baking varnish, porcelain, and imitation gold electrophoretic paint.
Chrome plating is the most common faucet plating. Chromium is a white metal with a bluish color, which has high hardness and wear resistance. Its hardness exceeds even the hardest quenched steel, second only to diamond.
Chromium is not easy to change in a humid environment and can maintain the surface gloss for a long time. With a silver appearance, chrome-plated faucets are more popular with consumers.
Nickel can quickly form a very thin passivation film on the surface of the faucet. Can resist the corrosion of water vapor and certain acids. Has excellent corrosion resistance and stability. Can resist the corrosion of water vapor and certain acids. Therefore, the stability of the nickel layer in a humid environment is very high.
Titanium alloys are made by adding aluminum and tin elements or aluminum and vanadium elements to titanium. Electroplated titanium gold has the advantages of high strength, low density, strong toughness and good corrosion resistance. The surface of the titanium-plated faucet is as smooth as a mirror. Its golden luster looks elegant and rich, and very decorative. However, the process of plating titanium gold is complicated. It is very easy to absorb impurities during thermal processing. Therefore, the yield is low. The cost is also higher.
Baking varnish is to put two layers of coating on the faucet. Each time the paint is applied, it is sent to a dust-free constant temperature baking paint room for electric heating or far-infrared high temperature baking.
The surface of the baking varnish faucet is smooth and shiny, which can present a visual texture similar to that of a piano, making the whole product look very high-grade. However, compared with other surface treatment methods, baking varnish faucets are more prone to surface peeling. The durability is not as good as the traditional chrome-plated faucet. This method is not widely used.
This treatment will make the surface of the faucet visually rough. However, it is quite delicate to the touch, showing a restrained beauty. The brushed process mainly relies on mechanical friction to produce several common textures such as straight lines, chaotic lines, threads, corrugations, swirling lines and intermittent silk lines on the surface of the faucet. It can also create matte, mirror, three-dimensional, embossed, satin and other effects.
Appropriate surface treatment can make the overall shape of the faucet rich and full. Choosing the right faucet can also become the finishing touch to the bathroom decoration. It is pleasing to the eye.
There are generally multiple layers of plating. There are also some cheap faucets that are only coated one layer. The coating is not as thick as possible, but just right. If the coating is too thin, it will not be able to prevent corrosion. If the coating is too thick, it is easy to peel off. Copper + nickel + chromium is best. Copper can provide excellent adhesion. Nickel makes the coating have excellent corrosion resistance. Chromium makes the surface bright and flawless, and it is hard and scratch-resistant. Further improving the corrosion resistance. In addition, the faucet that has passed the 48-hour professional salt spray test will be more guaranteed in terms of corrosion resistance. Aquacubic's products have passed these tests.
The cartridge is a part that realizes the basic functions of direction control, pressure control or flow control by means of the rotation of the valve stem. The water flow enters the main body of the faucet through the cartridge and finally leaves the water outlet. The faucet used at home is turned on and off countless times a day. It can be seen that the quality of the cartridge is also very important to the faucet.
The ceramic cartridge has less water pollution, good wear resistance and good sealing performance. Many high-quality faucets use ceramic cartridges. The ceramic chip must have good airtightness, stable physical properties, wear resistance, and long service life.
Stainless Steel Cartridge
The biggest advantage of the stainless steel cartridge is that it has a larger adjustable angle of rotation and is not easily affected by water quality. It is more practical to choose this type in areas with poor water quality. However, stainless steel has worse wear resistance compared to ceramic. After it is used for a long time, water leakage is prone to occur.
Roller cartridges are old-fashioned cartridges. No matter in terms of price, water pollution or life span, they are inferior to ceramics and have been phased out. There are very few roller cartridge faucets on the market.
Part 2: How to Buy ?
After understanding the most important parts of the faucet, let's take a look at the precautions when purchasing.
01 The Weight
Faucets made of brass are heavier. So you can make a preliminary judgment by weighing the faucet. However, many manufacturers can increase the weight of low-quality faucets through some methods. So here is a commonplace saying, for consumers who can't distinguish the material, it is better to choose the leading brands. This is the simplest selection method.
02 The Surface
In sufficient light, carefully observe the electroplated surface of the faucet. Good electroplating looks as bright as a mirror, without any oxidation spots and burn marks, no pores, no blistering, no plating leakage, no burrs to the touch. After pressing the faucet, the fingerprints will spread out quickly, and it is not easy to adhere to dirt.
Breathing out the surface of the faucet. For products with good electroplating quality, the water vapor will quickly and evenly fade away. If the quality is not good, the fading speed will be slower, or not fade. The faster and more even the water vapor fades, the better the quality.
03 After-sales Service
The after-sales service of the product is very important, and it is also the guarantee for you to have no worries. Be sure to buy products with good after-sales service. The general faucet is guaranteed for at least 5 years.
When choosing a faucet, the most important thing is to look at the material, plating and cartridge of the faucet. Because the material determines the safety of the water. The coating can increase the service life of the faucet, so that the faucet has scratch resistance, corrosion resistance, and the surface brightness will be better. The cartridge is the heart of the faucet. Generally high quality faucets use ceramic cartridges. It has the characteristics of strong wear resistance and good sealing performance.
Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
Many years later, people who use black frame shower doors and windows will surely be grateful for this choice.
The black frame has always been loved by people because of its beautiful industrial style. We believe that it is only a matter of time before people find the elegant beauty of a bathroom with black frame shower doors and windows. Black-framed doors and windows made of aluminum or steel look very beautiful in the factory. Whether it is used in the bathroom or other places, it will receive fascinating results. Let's directly look at 8 display pictures that reflect the advantages of black frame shower rooms. I believe there is always one suitable for you.
1. Black frame bathroom doors and windows are the eye-catching emperor of the decoration industry!
Even with Karaka marble floors and expensive dressers decorated with quartz, the star of the bathroom is still the brass shower head and black aluminum bathroom doors and windows. If you are looking for exquisite bathroom decoration, it is really black framed doors and windows.
2. The black frame shower room doors and windows give a unique industrial style.
A black framed shower door with coverless lamps and a modern yellow dressing table can create an attractive industrial atmosphere. The high glass window design not only facilitates daylighting but also ensures privacy.
3. The black frame doors and windows show the beauty of elegance.
When the black frame doors and windows reach the roof directly from the ground, they can make the small room look taller than it actually is. Matched with herringbone parallel pattern floor tiles, a small white marble dressing table and a tall dressing mirror. The overall effect is so elegant and restrained.
4. The black frame shower room makes the large white areas appear clearer.
White floor tiles + white bathtub + white sink, the bathroom can easily become monotonous. At this time, we can use black frame shower room and black hexagonal tiles in the shower room to enhance the contrast with the white environment, making the whole room more layered and three-dimensional. Finally, brass showers, brass faucets and geometric chandeliers are used to make the finishing touch.
5. The black framed doors and windows make the walk-in shower room stand out.
An open shower saves space in a small space. It is hard to imagine how elegant a shower room with framed doors and windows is! Due to the good closure of the black frame doors and windows, the slate wall panels and the mosaic wall tiles on the upper wall embellish them, the whole shower room is like a small room fully decorated.
6. A shower room with a black frame is simply too modern.
Patterned floor tiles, black framed shower doors and windows, and a black dressing table, one of the countless bathrooms in London, looks perfectly adapted to the urban environment in which it is located.
7. The black frame shower room can be easily connected with different styles.
Hesitating between your favorite pastoral style, industrial style and modern style? The black frame shower room will help you solve it! It can act as a bridge between styles, helping different style elements to seamlessly match together.
8. The black frame shower room are timeless decorations.
The black frame shower room may only be fresh for a short period of time, but it does not mean that it will soon become obsolete. This is a decoration with permanent vitality. Especially when paired with other classic elements, like mosaic tiles, subway tiles and some traditional decorations, the black frame shower room has a simple yet elegant charm.
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items. Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. We are one-stop supplier of bathroom and kitchen products.
The bathroom is full of water vapor after taking a shower? The bath water splashes on the ground? Sometimes you slip and fall accidentally? The bathroom without separation of wet and dry is simply maddening. The separation of wet and dry is an unavoidable matter in the bathroom. As long as we have a slight requirement for the quality of the bathroom, we will immediately take care of this matter. Because the separation of wet and dry in the bathroom is a very cost-effective job, it will make your bathroom life full of happiness in minutes. How to achieve the separation of dry and wet in the bathroom? For small-sized bathrooms, the partitions are too narrow, and they cannot be separated from wet and dry. Very tangled. So how to separate wet and dry in a bathroom of only about 5 square meters? Let's analyze how to separate wet and dry in a small bathroom!
Separated by Shower Curtain
The shower curtain is the simplest and most beautiful way to separate wet and dry in the bathroom. It can be said to be a must-have artifact for the bathtub. Use a shower curtain to separate the dry and wet areas of a small apartment, which is the most trouble-free and cost-effective. Whether it is an arc-shaped corner, or directly draw a straight line, make a water retaining strip and hang a shower curtain. It is very convenient. You can also frequently change the style of the shower curtain to a different style. But the disadvantage is that it cannot effectively block water vapor, and it is easy to grow mold and needs to be cleaned frequently.
Compared with the shower curtain which can not effectively isolate the water vapor, the shower door is much more practical. More suitable for bathrooms equipped with showers. The shower door is mostly made of glass. Glass partition is a better choice. On the one hand, because the glass is transparent, it does not appear to be visually narrow. Second, because the glass has better water resistance, the effect of wet and dry partitions will be better.
Half Wall Partition
For small apartments, this is also a good choice. Not only can it perfectly achieve the purpose of separating dry and wet, but also use the half wall to create its own style. Pasting retro-style or modern-style tiles on the wall can play a decorative and beautifying role.
The water pipe under the sink does not contact the floor.
In addition to working on the door, you can also separate wet and dry in places such as sinks and basins. The important point is to not to touch the floor! Bathroom furniture that is not exposed to water stains is less likely to be corroded, which increases the service life and is also easy to clean.
Move the Sink Out
The most complete wet and dry separation is to move the sink directly outside the door. Use part of the outside space to make the shower area inside the bathroom more spacious. In addition, the external washbasin also allows a family to wash without interfering with each other. The vanity and sink are placed outside the bathroom. Completely cut off the moisture in the bath. Small apartments can also use the walkway outside the bathroom to do so!
Do you like the bathroom with separate dry and wet function? The dry area and wet area of the bathroom are perfectly separated, which not only partitions the space, but also is visually more fashionable and rich in spatial level. Wet and dry separation has gradually become mainstream in bathroom design, so hurry up and give it a try!