As a manufacturer of sanitary products for more than 11 years, we have seen many customers whose bathrooms are really full of functions. Although it is small, the functions are still very diverse. Have to admire!
Modern decoration requires both practical functions and individual style, so the budget is often difficult to control. The bathroom space usage rate is high. If you can save it everywhere, rework and repair will occur, and the gains will outweigh the losses. At the same time, the cost of furniture and decoration can also be spent more or less. The following are some small details on the bathroom decoration, which can save costs time and time again!
1) Waterproofing is essential for walls.
Waterproofing in the bathroom is very important, not only to choose high-quality materials, but also to ensure professional painting. The wall waterproof in the wet area should be at least 180cm above the ground and 50cm for other places. The ground waterproofing generally needs to be brushed twice and a 24-hour closed water test should be carried out. Wall corners, water pipes, etc. should also be carefully done.
Ceramic tiles are the highlight of bathroom decoration. And the wall area is large. You can choose relatively economical tiles to ensure the waterproof performance. You can also directly paint with waterproof paint where it is not in the shower area. It will reduce cost.
Mosaics with rich patterns can enhance the visual aesthetics of the space. And to reduce material costs and manual laying costs, mosaics can be laid only on key positions. Tiles, waist line and top line can be selected according to your own needs to control the cost of decoration.
The original light-body wall is removed and replaced with a transparent glass wall, which expands the visual area of the space and also saves costs.
Mosaic paving requires a high labor cost, so you can find a large mosaic-like wall tile to pave the wall, which can save a lot of money. Since there are fewer gaps between large-size mosaic tiles, the amount of caulking agent is correspondingly reduced, which is often used for reference and selection in home decoration.
2) The floor area should be beautiful and non-slip.
Safety should be placed in the most important position, and slip resistance should be considered in the selection of floor tiles. At the same time, the human body will directly touch the ground, so the quality of materials should be paid attention to. Bright floor tiles are relatively slippery, so use them as little as possible in the bathroom, and use matte floor tiles or tiles with good anti-slip properties.
When paving the floor tiles, the slope must be appropriate, and the floor drain must be the lowest point so that the water can flow smoothly. The floor tiles should be made of whole tiles as much as possible, and the gap between the tiles should be controlled at about 2mm.
The area of decorative tiles on the ground is smaller than that of the wall. The use of interval paving can save the budget, and only use the same pattern of tiles to be separated by more than one tile.
If you want to create a low-cost bathroom with a natural texture, you can use wood-grain tiles instead of waterproof solid wood, which also has the characteristics of natural patterns, elegant colors, and easier matching with other sanitary wares.
Paving decal tiles in the bathroom can improve the monotonous bathroom style. In the actual construction process, the cost of laying decal tiles is much cheaper than mosaic.
When special-shaped handmade tiles are laid on the ground, they should be from the inside out, the gap between the tiles should be controlled within 8mm, and the height of the caulking agent should be level with the tiles. The paving of this kind of tiles should be carried out in sequence according to the serial number on the back to avoid waste caused by rework.
3) Cleverly arrange the exposed and concealed sanitary ware.
The bathroom is a place where multiple channels of water and electricity converge. In the early stage of renovation, it is necessary to choose quality water pipes, wires, etc. And the wiring must comply with the regulations to avoid water leakage due to design and material selection problems.
As the space expands and functions increase, there are more and more electrical appliances in the bathroom. If you want to install smart toilet lids, integral shower rooms, massage bathtubs, multi-functional bathroom cabinets, etc., you must first make the sockets during the decoration to avoid rewiring in the future and increase the trouble.
The plumbing renovation of the bathroom is most laborious. If you want to save this part of the cost, the pipeline must be open-lined, without slotting, and future maintenance can also save a lot of costs.
In addition, avoid excessive wiring when rebuilding waterways and circuits. Use multi-hole sockets as much as possible on the panel of the socket. Under the premise of the same number of wires, you can plug in more electrical appliances. The wiring of the space is reconstructed with open wires, and the wires are routed from the top. The outer wall of the pipe is painted with waterproof paint, which saves a lot of labor costs and is also convenient for maintenance.
The bathrooms are uniformly decorated in black and white tones, simple and generous. The upper and lower water pipes of the sanitary ware are made of metal material, which has a long service life and is not easy to be damaged.
The space matching has been cleverly designed. The cement wall is matched with solid wood floor tiles, which is elegant and warm, satisfying practical functions and beautiful.
4) Shower Area
The quality of the glass used in the shower room is closely related to the safety of the bathroom. Fine tempered glass is generally difficult to break, and it will not hurt people when broken. Therefore, when choosing, don't be greedy for temporary cheapness, and try to choose high-quality, well-reputed brands.
The frame of the shower room is usually made of aluminum alloy, and the surface is sprayed with plastic, so it is not corroded or rusty. The thickness of the main frame aluminum alloy is preferably 1.1mm or more, which is not easy to deform.
In addition to professional brand shower rooms, the shower area can also be separated from dry and wet areas with various partitions. Common glass partitions only need to be installed on one side when combined with the wall, which saves costs by using less materials.
At the same time, the installation of the shower room can be omitted. The base of the shower room mainly plays the role of heat preservation and drainage, and the material is mostly acrylic.
The shower area is separated by a glass wall, and the ground is transitioned by steps to create a semi-enclosed shower space. The glass partition is directly fixed with hardware without reaching the top, which gives the space better permeability.
A wall serves as a partition, separating the wash area from the shower area. The interior of the wash area is covered with ceramic tiles, the exterior is painted with waterproof paint, and the key parts are strengthened.
5) Wash Area
The floor drain is most commonly used for sink, and the wall mount type can be used for more advanced spaces. It is best to have all S-bends to prevent upward odor. Basins are divided into above-counter basins, under-counter basins and wall-mounted basins. Above counter basins for households are more suitable and easy to install. The under counter basin is suitable for a large area bathroom, and the installation is relatively complicated.
Small-space or low-budget families can abandon the overall bathroom cabinet, and use a transparent iron frame to save space and leave more space for the legs. Mirror cabinets and recessed cabinets are more suitable for small spaces and complete the storage function of the bathroom. To reduce the cost of decoration, you can choose a single color and simple style in the decoration, and match it with retro copper-colored, metal-colored faucets or mirror lights to create highlights.
Build the washstand with cement, and place storage baskets underneath. The wall-mounted faucet is highly decorative, but the size must be measured accurately in advance, otherwise it cannot be installed, which will affect the use.
There is no special furniture under the basin; only metal racks are used to save costs and place toiletries.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We have rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. Look forward to cooperating with you. Thanks a lot!
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.
What are the advantages of the pull down kitchen faucet?
The pull-down kitchen faucet has the advantages of large cleaning range, 2 types of water outlet modes and automatic reset. It is more practical and comfortable to use than ordinary faucets, and the price difference is not much. Therefore, pull-down faucet is recommended. After all, the price is not expensive, it is more suitable to get it in one step, and it will be a lot more convenient to use.
Advantages of Pull Down Faucet
1. Large Cleaning Range
The pull-down faucet can not only be pulled out, but also can be rotated 360 degrees, which is much more convenient for washing countertops and pots.
2. Two kinds of Water Outlet Modes
The pull-down faucet has 2 water outlet modes, namely stream and spray modes. The spray shower type has a large and soft water range, which is suitable for washing fruits and vegetables. Don't worry about the impact of water on the fruits and vegetables to cause damage. The pull-down basin faucet makes it easy to wash your hair in the morning.
3. Precise And Automatic Return
The pull-down faucet has an automatic return function. After use, just release the faucet and it will automatically return to the main body. All series of pull-down faucets from Aquacubic are equipped with reflex control system, which can be pulled freely and return to position automatically after use. In general, the pull-down faucet is more practical and comfortable to use than the ordinary faucet, and the price is not much more expensive. Therefore, it is recommended that the newly decorated house can use the pull-down faucet. By the way, many have faucets that are particularly prone to water stains and fingerprint imprints. For this problem, Aquacubic has an anti-fingerprint series that does not leave fingerprints and water stains and is not easy to get oil stains. Just a quick wipe, faucet will be very clean. Even if it is not cleaned for a long time, it is always as new, which can reduce a lot of housework burden.
There have always been a lot of worries about the bathroom. Generally, the size of the bathroom in a residence is 5-10 square meters, or even smaller. But to be comprehensive, toilet area, wash area, shower area are indispensable. The bathroom layout, design, and storage are not completely puzzled. Today we will teach you how to lay out the bathroom. Let's take a look at how other people solve such troubles!
For different bathroom spaces, the layout methods are different. Rectangular bathrooms are the most common, because such bathrooms are more convenient to separate dry and wet areas. Generally from the outside to the inside are: wash basin, toilet, shower room. The shower room is generally partitioned by a glass sliding door, which is very convenient to use.
It is difficult to design a square bathroom. Generally, the space is increased by reducing the length of the shower room. In the small square bathroom, the shower room is basically arranged on the opposite corner of the door, and then the wash basin and toilet are arranged in the corners on both sides. If the space is too small, you can only consider removing floor cabinets, bidets, bathtubs, etc.
Plan irregular spaces according to the size.
For irregular shape bathroom, item layout size is the key. According to the slight difference of different corner sizes, different functional areas can be planned, so that all the spaces can be used rationally.
For example, by adjusting the shape of the washstand or shower room, more space can be obtained.
Layout according to dry and wet separation:
The difficulty in planning a small-sized bathroom is the separation of dry and wet. If the wet and dry separation is handled well, the bathroom grade is also improved a lot. The following dry and wet separation methods are more common and reliable. You might as well learn from it.
Shower curtain + bathtub + water retaining strip:
This is the most economical way to separate wet and dry area. Modeling and installation are very simple. But take care to keep it dry after use. Otherwise, it is easy to mold and breed bacteria.
Shower room / retractable shower room:
It has good lighting and flexibility. When it is fixed in a corner, the glass partition can be unfolded, and it can be put away when it is not used, which can save a lot of space.
Glass partition + water retaining strip:
The glass partition material can well maintain the lighting effect of the bathroom and relieve the depressed feeling of the entire space. Generally used with water retaining strips. The elongated bathroom is very suitable. Glass partitions can also be used with low walls to ensure the privacy of the space and bring more light.
Move the sink out:
Move the original washing area directly to the outside of the bathroom. An interior door easily realizes the separation of dry and wet. The shower area and toilet area are reserved inside. It is also very convenient to arrange.
The bathroom storage can be squeezed out.
The location of the bathroom is not large, but if you make clever use of every hidden space, you will be pleasantly surprised to find that the space has become much larger!
Storage behind the door. Install a few bars behind the door to put towels or clothing. A hard wooden board is fixed above the door to store some infrequently used items. Don't let the toilet cosmetics be placed randomly. You can find a tray to store them neatly. The picture on the right is the correct way.
The double-layer shelf can hold more cosmetics.
Fix a magnet bar next to the mirror. Now you can put small hairpins and cosmetic tin boxes there. Never worry about losing your hairpin every day.
All kinds of beautiful jars and glass bottles can show their usefulness. Put in some long cosmetics such as powder brush and mascara. New skill!
Use a clip to hang the toiletries in a position within reach, which is easy to access and use.
Create an open bathtub. Place the toiletries in the bathtub sides and close it when not in use. There is no clue at all.
Place a ladder shelf with storage basket next to the bathtub. All items such as clothes, towels, and washing utensils are collected.
Especially suitable for families with babies. From now on, the toys will not be scattered all over the place.
The bathroom is very important and part of our lives. Let us take it seriously. Love life, start with a perfect bathroom.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. Industrial style kitchen design.
2. This sweet gray kitchen is equipped with golden cabinet handles and natural wood fittings. The table with green leaves adds a lot of color to the small kitchen, which can maximize the dining space in an instant.
3. The wine glass is the focus point of this home, highlighted by the light from the strip lights in the glass cabinet.
4. If because of space reasons, wall cabinets cannot be customized. An open kitchen can be realized by gradually narrowing the cabinet width.
5. Design a peninsula in the center of the kitchen by extending the cabinets.
6. Here is not only an L-shaped cabinet, but also a floor of the same shape.
7. Choose white locker. And choose blue floor cabinets and wall cabinets to break the appearance of one color and long layout.
8. If the kitchen has a window facing the outside, the kitchen sink can be located in front of the window, just like this green kitchen.
9. In this black kitchen, the ceiling extension is also black and equipped with spotlights. The accessory materials on the ceiling add color to the layout, and the two-color cabinets have unique light and dark design.
10. A series of pink designs and copper accessories are matched with pink blue decorations to exude perfect contrast and warmth.
11. The golden honey color and black bring the perfect color combination to the light gray and white kitchen.
12. The golden faucet, silver oven, copper vases and candle holders add highlights to the white kitchen.
13. You can merge two separate rooms together, like this kitchen with a washing machine.
14. The floor cabinets and wall cabinets are right-angled and uniquely arranged.
15. Use two rows of wall cabinets of different depths to break the rigid arrangement of parallel double rows.
16. L-shaped wall cabinet with recessed lighting. Create a unique kitchen layout through a series of different color combinations.
Home decoration is troublesome. Apart from other things, it may be very troublesome to choose the toilet. Although all the toilets on the market only have one function, there are many types. Choose from product details when purchasing. Know these 5 tips before buying a toilet.
1. Tips for Buying a Toilet
1) When selecting, you can tap the outer wall of the toilet gently with your finger. If the voice is hoarse, not clear and loud enough, then the toilet is likely to be internally cracked, or the toilet itself is not burned well.
2) The quality of the toilet depends on the quality of its ceramics. A good ceramic surface is uniformly lubricated and has a soft color. Gently touch the surface of the toilet with your hand. The glaze and embryos are delicate, indicating that the toilet is of good quality; for low- and medium-grade toilets, the glaze is rough and the color is dim, and small holes will be found under the light.
3) Pay attention to the return curve and water tank. Choose a glazed one, so that it is not easy to hide dirt and is easy to clean. When selecting, you must reach into the toilet's drain and touch it to see if the interior is smooth. A good toilet manufacturer will not ignore these two details.
4) Choose a toilet that is washable, otherwise you will definitely worry about cleaning the toilet in the future.
5) Test the flushing effect of the toilet pipe. Under normal circumstances, you must first try flushing before buying a toilet. There are some optimized flushing systems that can control the noise decibels below 50 decibels, which is very suitable for families with babies.
2. Precautions for Purchase of Toilet
1) The maximum flushing volume is below 6L.
2) Its own weight is above 40 kg.
3) Requirements for accessories: there is a delay water inlet valve; the water level difference is within 3mm; the water pressure has a wide range of application.
4) The height of the water seal is 55-60mm.
5) It is preferred that the inner side of the S-curve is also glazed on the toilet.
3. Precautions for Purchasing Smart Toilets:
1) It is recommended to select the instant heating method.
2) The impulse type is recommended for the water outlet method.
3) With power-off flushing function.
4) In addition to hot water washing and hot air drying, there are six mandatory functions: constant water temperature, sensor switch cover, night vision lighting, automatic deodorization, seat heating and seat bacteriostasis.
The shower can be divided into multiple product types according to the water outlet method, installation height, style, etc. When purchasing, pay attention to choosing the most suitable one.
How to judge the shower:
When buying a shower, first find out whether the water effect is good. Secondly, look at whether the surface coating is bright and smooth. Then check whether the shower valve core is made of ceramic, smooth and frictionless. Finally, see whether the shower accessories are appropriate and whether the quality meets the requirements.
Precautions for purchase of shower head:
1. It is recommended to choose ceramic valve core for ordinary shower.
2. Copper is recommended for the main body. Choose at least 59-1 copper, with 59% copper and 1% lead. It is recommended to choose CUPC certified showers.
3. It is recommended to choose a shower set with a lifting bracket and a bath faucet.
4. For those who like top spray and large water output, it is recommended to choose a concealed shower system.
5. Most of the items marked with "pressurized shower" achieve the "pressurized" effect by reducing the water outlet, and it is not very comfortable.
Before deciding to buy a bathtub, the first thing you need to consider is to choose the size of the bathtub according to the area of the bathroom, and set the height of the water outlet. It is also necessary to consider the particularities of family members, such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. When choosing a bathtub, it is best to choose a lower one, and you can also install handrails in an appropriate position. The bathtub itself should also have anti-slip treatment and so on. Relatively speaking, bathtub selection is more complicated.
Bathtub Purchase Skills
Gloss: understand the pros and cons of the material by looking at the surface gloss;
Smoothness: Check whether the surface of the bathtub is smooth by hand;
Firmness: the firmness can be tested by pressing by hand or stepping on the foot;
Sound: It is best to test the water to listen to the sound before buying. Don't choose a bathtub with too much noise.
Precautions for Purchase of Bathtubs:
1) The bathtub area is not very big. It only needs 1.2 square meters to install a standard bathtub.
2) The one-piece bathtub without separation is more practical.
3) It is better to have a hair filter in the water.
4) When choosing a bathtub with massage, bubble or mixed functions, you must try it first, and then choose the one that suits you.
5) Before the completion of the installation, the water storage and discharge experiment must be done under the standard water pressure, and both cold and hot water must be done.
6. Shower Room
Precautions for purchase of shower room:
1) It is recommended to choose anti-fingerprint treated stainless steel for the frame material.
2) It is recommended to choose a sliding door for the shower door. It has advantages over flat doors in terms of space occupation, convenience, and safety.
3) The recommended thickness of tempered glass is 8mm, and the minimum is no less than 6mm.
4) The quality of tempered glass is critical. Need to know about glass manufacturers and choose factories with CCC certification.
7. Bathroom Cabinet
Bathroom cabinets mainly include solid wood bathroom cabinets, ceramic bathroom cabinets, PVC bathroom cabinets, and acrylic bathroom cabinets. The solid wood bathroom cabinet is made of dehydrated solid wood as the base material. It has an exquisite appearance, high grade and good waterproof performance. However, solid wood bathroom cabinets are bulky and prone to cracking and require good maintenance.
Ceramic bathroom cabinets are relatively clean in appearance and easy to take care of, but they are easily damaged. The appearance of PVC bathroom cabinet is more shiny, and the cabinet is lighter, and the waterproof performance is the best. However, PVC bathroom cabinets are easily deformed when subjected to a collision. Acrylic bathroom cabinets are similar to PVC bathroom cabinets, but are more brittle than PVC cabinets, and are prone to scratches and cracks.
Bathroom cabinet selection method:
1) Check whether the bathroom cabinet is damaged, cracked or deformed.
2) Check whether the glazed surface of the bathroom cabinet is flat and whether the surface is cracked.
3) Check whether the various parts of the bathroom cabinet are tightly connected and whether it is used smoothly.
4) Look at the anti-fouling ability of the bathroom cabinet, which can be tested by scribbling and erasing.
Precautions for bathroom cabinet installation:
1) If you have not done in-wall inlet and outlet pipe renovation, it is recommended to choose floor-standing solid wood cabinets.
2) It is recommended that bathroom cabinets with a width of 1.4 meters and above adopt the design of double basins.
3) If the feet of the bathroom cabinet are made of wood, it is recommended to use a thin rubber pad to separate them from the floor.
When installing, there should be a 1cm gap between the bathroom cabinet and the wall to prevent the back panel from contacting the wet wall for a long time to cause get mouldy.
Ideal life starts here.
Home, as a refueling station for happiness, is not just a place to rest, but a pleasant space that carries our stories and emotions. So it must be comfortable enough to be lazily for a whole day; it must be sunny enough to bloom every day's good mood; it must be warm enough to speed up our pace of going home.
The ideal life can start from creating a comfortable bathroom. The comfort of the bathroom space is related to the quality of life and the pleasant mood of the day. If the decoration is not good, how to start a happy life?
The morning starts from washing in the bathroom, ushering in a good time of the day; the relaxing moment when you go home after a day of work, and the hearty bathing, will restore your vitality to yourself.
As housing prices continue to rise, the pressure on young people to buy apartments is increasing. In order to be able to buy a new apartment as soon as possible, small-sized housing has become the choice of more young people. In this way, you can own a home of your own without too much financial pressure. Of course, homes can be small, but life must be exquisite. If you want a quality of life and a more comfortable living, you must spend more time and energy on decoration.
Choose a suitable decoration style, choose furniture with a variety of storage functions, make an overall plan for the space, and maximize the use of space. Small apartment houses can also enjoy exquisite and beautiful life! So when we are decorating, how do we make small-sized houses decorated both exquisitely and practically?
01 Principles of small apartment space planning
Although the space is small, the planning can not be less. When planning and designing, first of all we must plan and layout the space in a unified way. According to the family's living needs, different regional functions are clearly planned to meet the needs and quality of the whole family's life. Second, improve space efficiency. The overall layout of the room area should be reasonable. Try to reduce the aisle area and some shared area. For example, some non-load-bearing walls can be knocked down and replaced by glass walls. After meeting the basic functional needs of the family, the principles of economical and practical space decoration should be clarified. Avoid excessive decoration of the space, which not only reduces economic consumption, but also makes the sense of space larger, and also avoids air pollution caused by excessive decoration, which affects health. Finally, because our house is a small apartment, we should make full use of each space, not let go of any corner, and strive to maximize the actual use of space. We can not only make reasonable configuration in terms of plane layout, but also make full use of the facade space. In a limited space, create unlimited possibilities!
02 Five choices to maximize the space of a small apartment
In the specific decoration process of small apartments, first, it is recommended that the main color of the decoration can be white. White can make small apartments simple and generous. Because white visually makes the space more spacious, it also makes the space brighter. Second, if the height of the small apartment is not high enough, you can make good use of the ceiling. The color of the ceiling can be lighter than other walls. The color gap can obviously increase the height of the room and make the space feel larger. Third, to make the sense of space bigger, we must plan every piece of furniture in the room. Let them perform their duties and put them in the right place! And try to choose furniture with storage function, so that each space has a strong storage capacity. Avoid clutter in the room and free up more space for use. Fourth, for small apartments, the mirror is a perfect artifact. Use a mirror to extend your small apartment. For example, a mirror can be installed in the living room, ceiling, porch, and bathroom. The mirror is very practical and has the effect of expanding the vision. The reflected light source of the mirror can also make the room's daylighting stronger and the entire space more clear. Fifth, although the space of small-sized housing is relatively small, there are not few things that should be included in daily life. Therefore, the most important thing for a small apartment is to have a powerful storage function.
03 Tips for storage in different spaces
The storage in the kitchen is cabinets, wall cabinets and workstation, but the workstation in the small apartment kitchens are usually relatively small and can't hold too many things. If you put too many things, you may not have a place to cut vegetables during normal cooking. At this time, you can stick hooks, racks, etc. on the wall to place some items. In the living room, most young people now know that they can use the sofa background wall and the TV background wall for storage. It can not only save space, organize storage items, but also decorate the living room. In fact, the sofa is also a good storage point. Choose a sofa with a drawer cabinet. Although there is not much storage space, you can also put some relatively mini items, such as nail clippers, mobile phone holders, and game workstation. The bedroom is the most storage place for small apartment houses. Choosing a large wardrobe can meet most of the storage needs. Coupled with the combination of the bedside background wall cabinet and the bed bottom cabinet, basically everything can be stored. The bedroom is messy and the scene of clothes everywhere will never appear again. Of course, there is also the bathroom, which is the most frequently used place in daily life, but the space is small, and there are many and miscellaneous things. It is a headache to organize and organize. Therefore, in the early stage of the decoration, the bathroom space must be stored well.
04 Super bathroom storage rules
A small bathroom will need at least a washing area, a shower area, and sometimes even a laundry area, bathing area. The more functions, the more debris. All kinds of toiletries, skin care products, cosmetics, cleaning supplies, basins, dirty clothes, etc. must be piled up in the bathroom. There are always problems in life, but life will also give us some solutions. At this time, we can choose some suitable bathroom products, and then match some small storage pieces. Develop every corner of the bathroom, expand the space, and make the bathroom grow from small to large, clean and tidy!
Aquacubic Has Rich Experience and Passion in Bath and Kitchen Industry. We can provide total solution for apartment projects.