Pull as you like. Return accurately.
When renovating the bathroom, the height of the faucet is a headache: if you buy a low one, you have to bend over when washing your hair or face; if you buy a high one, It's not convenient for the opening and closing of the mirror cabinet. On the other hand, it will cause water splashing due to the large drop...It is not a problem with the Aquacubic faucet!
Aquacubic faucet adopts pull-out design. With 360 degree sprayer head to realize free rotation and pull freely, the water can reach any place where the user needs it, and meet all the needs in the bathroom water process. After use, just let go. The built-in gravity hammer can help the faucet retract easily and quickly. Users can experience the pleasure of face cleaning and hair washing in a new way.
Long lasting new. Easy to clean.
The bathroom is full of moisture. In such an environment, water stains or fingerprints are easily left on the surface of the bathroom faucet. Scales will accumulate on the faucet after drying. They are difficult to clean and even gradually corrode the coating and form rust spots on the surface. To make the bathroom faucet last longer, you need surface treatment technology with easy-to-clean coating.
Aquacubic faucet adopts precision electroplating layer and SRS surface treatment technology, and passes 24 hours acid salt spray test. The surface has an elegant metallic luster. They are wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Faucet will be bright as new with a light wipe. You don’t have to worry about leaving fingerprints and watermarks when you touch it with wet hands. This reduces cleaning time.
The bathroom carries most of the cleaning work of a family. In turn it affects the living experience and life quality of the whole family. If you want to enjoy the exquisite life, you need the Aquacubic faucet that can be pulled freely to bring a fashionable bathroom to you!
Everyone's expectation of the bathroom is nothing but clean, bright, well-ventilated, and no odors. However, in real life, we will find that not all apartment types have such conditions.
For example, in some bathrooms without windows, various problems such as stuffiness, darkness, dampness, and stink are combined. So, since the house-type cannot be changed, is there a better way to save such a bathroom? Today we will share a few tips, maybe you will get some reference from them.
Ventilation of the bathroom is the top priority. If there is no fresh air in, it will not be able to replace the air inside. And it will be easy to breed more bacteria, causing the bathroom to be smelly and damp.
Generally we will install exhaust fans, together with the ventilation pipe to exhaust the air, and then let in the fresh air from outside.
However, the air volume of the exhaust fan is very small and can only achieve partial ventilation. If the air problem in the bathroom is serious, then a better fresh air system should be installed to continuously provide fresh air to achieve real air circulation.
In view of the problem of insufficient lighting in the bathroom, there are actually many small coups. For example: In addition to the main light on the top, you can also add auxiliary lights.
It is a very practical way to use a large mirror + mirror front light to supplement the light source. One can produce uniform light, ensuring that every dark corner can be filled with light. Secondly, it is also helpful to washing and cleaning, to maximize the using of lights.
Moreover, the use of pure white tiles, plus the transparent glass partition, can solve this problem well. Visually improve the lack of light.
When decorating the bathroom, whether it is installing the basic sewer pipe, or the toilet, washbasin or faucet, careful testing and inspection must be carried out to prevent water leakage and trouble to daily use.
In order to prevent water leakage as much as possible, we must conduct the necessary closed water test after coating the waterproof material. In addition, try to buy high-quality floor drains, water pipes and hardware to ensure the comfort and cleanliness of the bathroom.
Of course, if you are diligent in cleaning, wipe off the water and stains on the countertop in time, and then use the heating and ventilation functions of the bath heater to remove moisture. Your home must be clean and refreshing.
Fully enclosed toilets are most likely to cause stinks. If the bathroom at home is comparable to a "public toilet", what kind of experience will it be?
In fact, the problem of deodorization can be basically solved by achieving waterproof and ventilation. But at the beginning of the decoration, one thing that cannot be ignored is the use of U-shaped sewer pipes to form a water seal to eliminate the odor from the source.
In addition, after using the toilet, close the toilet and flush the toilet in time, and clean up the floor drain and debris in time, all of which can play a role in eliminating odors to a certain extent.
05. Dry and Wet Area Separation
Nowadays new houses generally do the necessary dry and wet function separation. Use glass or other partitions to separate the dry area from the wet area, and eliminate a series of hidden dangers during use.
But the old house does not have "dry and wet separation", so it is often separated by a shower curtain. Such an approach is of course better than nothing, but not only can it not effectively isolate water vapor, but it will also easily multiply bacteria. Humidity and odor are inevitable.
If space conditions permit, you might as well install a light tempered glass, or open a small window above the wall. After communicating with neighbors and property, improve the bathroom environment at home.
However, due to issues such as building spacing and bathroom orientation, the actual operation is still relatively difficult.
In fact, no matter how good the original conditions are, and no matter how clean and fresh the bathroom is, if the people who live in it have bad hygiene habits and pile up clothes and sundries in it, the bathroom environment will not be good! If you want to get rid of the distress caused by the bathroom, you must be a diligent cleaning person. With the several solutions provided above, we hope to help you who have windowless bathrooms.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
Small space bathrooms are always accompanied by a bunch of problems, such as area, lighting, and style. Our suggestion is to use all-match white, plus some tips to expand the space.
Now try to create a small white bathroom in five steps, and experience the new space immediately.
Step1 How to choose white bathroom sanitary ware ?
The most classic color in a small space is none other than white. Simple and pure at a glance. It can expand the space visually. When you consider a bathroom with all white as background color, it is best to choose different types of white. It will be better than a single white. You can choose light porcelain colored bathroom fixtures with whiter countertops or water baffles, and then use some transparent glass or plaster accessories.
For bathrooms with white tiles, the gaps between the tiles can be filled with gray or black beauty agent to form regular checkered lines. The contrast of black, gray and white gives the space a stylish sense of depth. As long as you pair with simple solid-color items or mirrors, the space will immediately become active.
Use sanitary ware to increase the level. Choose white bathroom ware on different materials, such as matte, brushed, textured or smooth texture materials, the effect will be different. If bright white is chosen for the toilet, basin and bathtub, matte tiles are best around the bathtub and for the basin flap. The countertop is preferably frosted stone.
Step2 The small bathroom should be compactly laid out.
The white background magnifies the vision, but in order to be more comfortable in the bathroom, we need to find ways to improve the small bathroom. Resolve space embarrassment with reasonable layout. The multifunctionalization of items, the combination of bath mirrors and wall cabinets, the sharing of bath and shower areas, and the use of new smaller toilets, etc., can save space. Paving strips of tiles or wall panels, or choosing a light hand basin can also increase the bathroom space and make the bathing experience more comfortable.
The bathtub and shower area are combined in one. The combination of shower and bath area saves space and provides more space possibilities for small apartment design. Choose a simple shower curtain or shower screen. The design should not be too cumbersome. It is good and harmless to keep the field of vision open.
The door should open outward to ensure that there is enough storage space inside. Cabinets and shelves of various shapes are arranged in an orderly manner on one wall. The mirror is cleverly designed on the cabinet door. The position of the hand basin is directly opposite the door. The width should be controlled within 38CM. The hook on the wash basin achieves the ultimate storage. The free space on the wall is also used to hang bathrobes.
Step3 Dig deep into multiple storage ideas.
To make a small white bathroom pleasing to the eye, the storage of items must be both beautiful and functional. In order to facilitate the use, the small bathroom storage adopts the principle of proximity. Around the basin and above the toilet can be used to store. The mobile storage can also meet the needs of use to the greatest extent; in order to ensure the beautiful design, you can choose the in wall or open shelf storage to make the space look fresh and orderly with simple black and white design.
The ladder-shaped storage shelf is the most stylish. If you want to change the form of storage, you can use a movable or foldable ladder shelf. The bearing capacity is strong enough. It can not only meet the storage requirements, but also increase the diversity of space. The toothbrush, shower gel, and towel are cleverly stored. At the same time, it has a petty bourgeoisie, which is not only beautiful, but also stretches the sense of space. It is easy to ventilate and does not grow bacteria.
The most classic form of storage in the bathroom is the in wall type. Use every corner. Turn the original unreasonable space into storage space. Generally the depth is about 15CM. If you exceed the depth, you can consider double-layer storage space. Make the space perfect from the perspective of decoration. Avoid water on the countertop. The countertop should be high inside and low outside when tiling.
Step4 Different materials and colors embellish the space.
The metal material brightens the space and adds fashion. The wood creates freshness and elegance. The softness in the space is embodied by cloth and fabric. The plants decorate the bathroom with a good mood. In the white bathroom, different materials and colors are mixed and matched, and the layers are opened to bring vitality. Different proportions form different flavors. A good space is diversified, and a harmonious combination can achieve the best results.
The combination of different materials in the space. The orange metal shower and the elegant white tiles strike a spark of design. The light-colored wooden boards on the wall of the dry area are extended to increase the visual level of the space. The wooden shelves and metal mirror cabinets in the storage area form an embellishment effect of the space. The carpet, which echoes the soft texture of face towels and bath towels, brings lively colors at the same time. The overall collocation is comfortable and relaxed.
Artistic tiles meet natural wood. Mix and match old elm wooden bowls and wooden stools in a simple and elegant space. There is almost no need to deliberately craft. The simple temperament is naturally formed. The metal faucet is mixed and matched with wood, which is very inspirational in design. The dark and light blue diamond-shaped ceramic tiles highlight the charm of the space. The white brick becomes the background to set off. The plants facing the sun are full of life.
Step5 Bathroom products enhance taste.
The bathtub and toilet are undoubtedly the leading role in the bathroom. But what can cleverly enhance the appearance of the bathroom are often overlooked small supporting roles, soap bottles, toothbrush cups, soap dishes, and daily cleaning and care products. The quality and taste of life are hidden in these details. Maximizing the appearance of bathroom items is also an important factor in improving the bathing experience.
The kitchen sink is a kitchen ware that every family must have. Because the sink is used most frequently in the kitchen, the kitchen sink must be installed carefully in order to avoid some troubles when using the sink later.
The installation of the kitchen sink is not a major project, but you must pay attention to the details. If you want to rework, it will involve cabinets and countertops, and the workload is huge.
When the kitchen sink is actually installed, although it can be placed in the final process of the kitchen, it needs to be considered when designing the cabinets at the beginning. The cabinet design should leave a space for the sink, at least to ensure that the sink can be installed. Also, when making the countertop, an approximate size of the sink must be provided to facilitate the opening of the countertop. Of course, it is best to have a specific drawing size. Then tell the workers who make the countertops, which way you want to install the sink, above counter, farmhouse, or under counter? Because the hole size of each installation method is a little different.
The following introduces some basic processes and details of the kitchen sink installation, so that you can know what should be paid attention to when checking.
1) When the sink is installed, the faucet and the water pipe are usually installed at the same time. The current faucets are generally hot and cold, so you have to connect the hot and cold water pipes, and don't get confused.
2) After the faucet is installed, connect the drain set. The overflow hole pipe and the downhole pipe are directly connected. If you need to connect the waste water pipe of the dishwasher or water purifier, you can first connect a tee to the drain pipe of the sink. All joints must be kept tightly sealed, otherwise there will be problems such as water leakage and water seepage.
3) If the sink is equipped with an installation buckle, it is necessary to fasten the installation buckle to prevent displacement and unevenness of the sink.
4) After the sink is installed, a leak and drainage test should be done. The method of testing is to fill the sink with water and see if there is any leak in the tank. Because the quality of some sinks is not good enough, there will be blisters, cracks and other reasons on the finished product that cause the sink to leak. If there is no leak, open the drain and let the sink perform a drain test. When draining, pay attention to whether there is water leakage at each interface of the sewer pipe, whether the tank drains smoothly, and whether there are too many residual water marks.
5) After doing a series of tests, if there is no problem, the edges around the sink can be sealed. Applying waterproof glue, and doing some beautification work in the follow-up. Now we have basically completed the entire installation of the sink.
During the entire installation process of the sink, the most important thing is to pay attention to the tightness. Pay attention to the contact position of the sink and the countertop or the junction of the water pipe. So as not to cause water leakage. After the sink is installed, most houses are still in the process of renovation. So keep the sink tidy and clean, and try not to expose it. Too much dust and debris will fall in the sink during decoration. If it is not cleaned up in time for a long time, it may cause problems such as watermarks and rust in the sink.
So after installing the sink, clean the sink, try to wipe off the water stains, and then cover it with a plastic cloth. When you check in later, you can open it and clean it up again. Basically, it can avoid watermarks and rust in the sink after moving in.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
For a more useful and faster-drying bathroom, toilet, shower, and washbasin must be separated.
The toilet, washbasin, and shower located in three areas allows people to use them separately.
This design has more advantages.
1. Dry area always being dry.
Using a three-separated bathroom, when the shower is completely independent, the sink and toilet area will not be affected by the shower. Cleaning is also more convenient.
2. More people can use the bathroom at the same time.
In the morning some want to use the toilet and some want to brush their teeth. If there is no separation, as long as one person enters, the whole family will have to wait.
However, with the three-separated bathroom, everyone can save time and use separately.
Three-separated Bathroom Layout
If the bathroom is a long and narrow shape, it is recommended that the toilet, washbasin, and shower are arranged in a row.
Usually the most frequently used washbasin will be placed in the middle, so you can come in and use it at any time. To the left and right are the shower area and toilet.
The toilet and the shower area can also be arranged on the same side, and the washbasin is placed on the opposite side to form a T-shaped arrangement. Hotels often use this layout, which is relatively confidential, but does not waste space.
If you want to add a bathtub, because the bathtub is used less frequently, it is usually placed in the corner next to the washbasin.
But to be honest, the three-separated bathroom requires a relatively large area. The partition wall will be added, and the distance between the shower, toilet and washbasin will be increased. If three separations are used, it is bound to reduce the size of other spaces.
Design and Construction Considerations
1. The minimum shower area wide is 90cm.
The shower area should be kept wide enough for the person to turn around, and hands should not touch the wall easily when showering. It is convenient to have a width of at least 90 cm.
2. The toilet area is at least 70cm wide.
If you don't want it too narrow when going to the toilet, the wall should not be too close. Starting from the center of the toilet, leave a width of 35 cm or more to the left and right to make it easy to use.
The human action is to turn around and sit down on the toilet, so 60 cm of moving space is required in front of the toilet.
3. If the toilet is adjacent to the shower area, the water pipe is easy to install.
When the toilet and the shower area are adjacent to each other back to back, the pipeline can be hidden in the partition between the two, and the distance of the pipeline can be shortened.
4. There is no need to install a floor drain in the toilet and washing area.
Since the three-separated bathroom has completely separated the toilet, washbasin and shower, and now fewer people will flush the floor. Therefore, it is only necessary to install a floor drain in the shower room. Blocking with waterproof strips can ensure that the toilet and washbasin area remain dry. For floor cleaning in dry areas, it is recommended to wipe with a mop.
5. Reduce the area of waterproof coating.
Ordinary bathrooms are usually recommended to do waterproof layer on the walls and floors of the whole room due to the spread of moisture. However, in the three-separated bathroom, there will be no excess water vapor in the toilet and washbasin area. It is recommended to do waterproof only half-height walls.
Then we take a look at the examples of the three-separation bathroom.
This is a typical hotel bathroom layout. The sink is in the center, and the toilet, shower area, and bathtub are placed on both sides, forming a U-shaped layout. Suitable for use in large-area bathrooms.
The doors of the shower room and toilet area are designed with metal mesh, which is ventilated and can be cleverly hidden.
The walls and floors of the whole room are paved with the same marble. With metal accessories, the overall style is particularly high-end.
With the double washbasin design, two people wash at the same time without being crowded. With double-sided mirrors and wall lights on both sides, it forms a balanced and symmetrical design.
The retro tile floor, the decorative pillars on both sides of the countertop, the delicate and elegant chandeliers, the natural and romantic simple European style.
Off-white is selected as the main color of the space, matched with earth-colored walls. The calm atmosphere makes the bathing space more comfortable and relaxing.
If you don't make a door, just use cement partition to separate the shower area or toilet, which can reduce the visual barrier.
A sliding door is used between the shower area and the bathtub, which can be ventilated at any time and can achieve the effect of privacy.
The washbasin area is in a single row. Since it is isolated from the shower area, it is relatively dry. The dressing storage is also set together, making it easier to use.
The wash area is in line with the toilet area. The bathtub is next to the shower area. Effectively separate the dry and wet areas. At the same time, hooks are installed on the wall for the towels and bathrobes.
If the bathroom does not have a window, you may wish to use colors and lights to brighten it up. The orange half-wall design makes the space bright and vibrant. Place some flowers and plants to make it more vibrant.
The wall is made of cement gray, so even if water drops splash off, it will not leave a trace. The mirror cabinet on the top can effectively increase the storage capacity.
In order to leave the central aisle, move the sink outside. Arranging the shower area and the toilet back to back not only effectively shortens the length of the water pipe, but also makes the design more concise.
In a typical T-shaped layout, the shower area and toilet are hidden behind the washbasin to maintain privacy. The wash area divides the bathroom into two parts.
The entrance of the bathroom is designed with arches, and the retro red bricks are more antique. The tiled floor extends to the left and right.
After reading the above cases, do you think it is good-looking and practical?
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items. Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. We are one-stop supplier of bathroom and kitchen products.
A comfortable bathroom with separate wet and dry spaces should be 6-10 square meters. However, in expensive cities many families have only 3 square meters to 5 square meters bathroom, which makes it difficult to guarantee the activity space. What do you do if you encounter a small apartment with a bathroom of only 3 square meters?
To get rid of congestion and clutter, the bathroom needs to be expanded. Learn to partition properly and use storage wisely, you can easily improve the space utilization rate, and truly achieve "small but complete", and double your use space!
01 How to reasonably partition and layout the three functional areas of washing, showering, and toileting ?
Small and medium-sized bathrooms have a limited area, but they are a multi-functional area that integrates various daily needs such as washing, showering, and toileting. It not only needs to meet the various needs of the owners, but also avoids crowding to the greatest extent. Ensure a warm family atmosphere. Reasonable partitioning and layout according to the size of the bathroom space and the location of the bathroom equipment will help expand the sense of space. Let's first understand the layout of the bathroom.
1. Suite Layout
The layout of the suite is to separate the wash basin and the locker into an "outer room", and the toilet and shower being the "inner room". The advantage of this is that the dry and wet partitions and functional partitions not only reduce the inconvenience caused by humidity but also reduce the mutual interference of users.
2. Open Layout
Many families now have a bathroom in the master bedroom. Many people choose to decorate the bathroom as a semi-open style, which is slightly hidden by partitions such as glass, cloth, and shower screens. It not only effectively cuts off water vapor, but also allows the entire bathroom looks bigger and more transparent.
3. "T" Shape Layout
The so-called "T"-shaped layout is to subtly divide the bathroom into T shape. In the horizontal position of the "T", place the sink, makeup mirror, etc. And on the one side of "T" is the toilet and storage cabinet, and the other side is the shower room or bathtub, so the function allocation in the bathroom is quite clear and easy to use.
02 Small Apartment Decoration Space Expanding
The limited space in the bathroom does not mean that the design will also be limited. Creative use of the existing space and clever use of storage can also create the effect of a large space in a small bathroom.
1. Obstacle avoidance skills in bathroom space.
In the washing area, there are obstacles such as water inlet valve, water pipe pillar, electric heater, etc., which take up space seriously.
In order to achieve the effect of the overall bathroom, many families have to make sure that the water pipes are hidden. By customizing the bathroom cabinet, the wall cabinet can make full use of the wall space and increases the storage space; the floor cabinet can also wrap the obstacles in. On the one hand, the defect is corrected; on the other hand, the entire bathroom space looks more regular and wider.
The bathroom space is small, and it is even more troublesome when encountering irregular apartment layouts. The customized countertop not only makes reasonable use of the position of the wall pillars, but also provides enough storage space.
The washing area is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there are large gaps in the finished cabinets, which are not fully utilized, and there are still dead corners for sanitation.
For a small bathroom, compact layout and small fitting furniture can leave more space. If you want to make reasonable use of the space under the wash area, the sink with multiple drawers is definitely a must for a small bathroom. When the size of the finished cabinet is unreasonable, the space is wasted and difficult to use, the problem can be easily solved by cleverly using some small storage items.
2. Longitudinal utilization of the wall to achieve space expansion.
The shower area has a lot of water vapor and not much storage space. However, the wall space should not be underestimated. Use the wall space reasonably to let all the sundries on the wall, so that there is no dead corner for storage. Install baskets and wall cabinets, set the height of the wall storage on a proper height, and place the toiletries so that you don't have to jump out of the shower and endure the cold to take them.
3. Make full use of the 1㎡ around the toilet.
The one square meter area around the toilet is easy to be overlooked. A wall cabinet or multi-layer wall cabinet can be installed, and the daily necessities can be classified and placed, which not only improves the space utilization rate, but also facilitates daily access.
If you are worried about the growth of bacteria or the invasion of moisture, make the closet a closed type, and hide all the cosmetics and toiletries inside. Once the cabinet door is closed, not only the visual burden is reduced, the whole bathroom also looks neater.
03 Combination of Artistic Aesthetics and Practicality
If the bathroom in one's home is elegant enough, the taste of other rooms must not be much different. A good life is inseparable from design. Design brings aesthetics of life, and good life aesthetics requires a higher-dimensional understanding. One space, several choices. Simple and capable, warm and comfortable, noble and elegant, a mix of Chinese and Western... These are our imaginations of home, and we can customize bathroom spaces of different styles.
Washing, showering, and toileting are the most basic functional divisions of a bathroom. Bathroom customization makes the function of the bathroom truly "needed by people". For irregular space renovation, it is important to make reasonable use of storage space to improve the basic functions of the bathroom. Take a lot of thought, and use all the design techniques that can save space or enlarge space, and you can realize a fully functional and practical small bathroom.