Don't think that after the new house is renovated, it will be as pleasing as the propaganda album. After the new house is renovated, a large amount of decoration waste will be generated. Dust, stains and marks from the decoration will be left on the walls and glass. Just like a baby who was just born, she will have a cute appearance after washing and putting on clean clothes.
Cleaning the newly renovated new home is an important task after decorating the new home. It is also the most laborious task. Facing a messy and unstructured new home, you don’t know where to start. Summarize the first cleaning experience after the renovation. We hope it will be of reference significance to you.
01 Cleaning Service
Those who are clueless about the cleaning of a new house can choose the cleaning service of a housekeeping company. Housekeeping companies have their own routines and tools for cleaning work. It is also a way to hand over professional cleaning work to them. The premise is to choose a qualified and high-quality housekeeping company. Services include: house dust removal, cleaning up decoration garbage, wiping glass, cleaning the floor, decontamination and disinfection of kitchen and toilet, cleaning up decoration traces, etc.
Notes on cleaning service
1. Organize a list of cleaning precautions, and list some areas that need special cleaning to avoid omissions. The decoration materials of each family are different. It is necessary to tell them some precautions, such as which places and areas cannot use water or chemical cleaners. These need to be communicated clearly with the housekeeping company before starting work.
2. Clearly state the materials of walls, floors, furniture, etc. that need to be cleaned, and let the staff prepare appropriate cleaning tools.
3. Communicate clearly about the tools needed for cleaning, which are brought by the staff and which are prepared by us.
4. Communicate clearly on the disposal method of the cleaned up waste, whether to throw it away or keep it somewhere.
5. Supervision, including whether to do a good job in dust prevention and cleaning of dead ends.
02 Clean Up by Yourself
Some people are unwilling to hand over their new homes to strangers to clean up, so they do their own cleaning work. Cleaning in person is nothing more than two things: preparing tools and clarifying the order of cleaning.
Preparation of Tools:
1. These will be used to clean the wall.
Small brush, sandpaper (to polish the paint on the wall), shovel, glass spatula, wet paper towel (to wipe the wallpaper), ladder.
2. These will be used to clean the ground.
Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, nano sponge, rag (use a discarded old bed sheet; the size can be cut at will. It is big enough), dust cover, garbage bag.
3. Protective Equipment
Shoe covers, gloves, aprons, masks.
4. Cleaning Utensils
Detergents, maintenance agents, disinfectants, glue removers.
Cleaning follows the order from top to bottom and from the inside to the outside.
Start cleaning from the room first, and then go to the kitchen and living room. The bathroom can be placed last, because the bathroom is a place where water is used repeatedly during the cleaning process.
Like kitchens and bathrooms, where there are wall tiles, they need to be cleaned from top to bottom to clean up the gaps in the tiles and the paint spots and glue stains on the surface.
03 Cleaning Techniques
During the decoration process, many traces of material adhesion will be left, and some cleaning skills are required.
Tape print: Use a damp cloth to wet it for a while before wiping.
Paint traces: Use paint remover or turpentine.
Marker marks: Wipe with a rag or damp paper towel with some alcohol.
Tile stains: Use special detergent for tiles to clean, paint and drawing pen fluid can be cleaned with turpentine, pyruvic acid or alkali.
Cement on glass: If it is a small cement stain, wipe it with a damp cloth and then scrape it off with a spatula. If it is a stubborn and large cement block, you can use the toilet cleaner to remove it. The effect is very good.
Tips: The toilet cleaner is acidic. Wear gloves when using it and don't think that the toilet cleaner is effective in removing cement and use it on tiles and marble floors. In addition, do not use alkaline soap at the same time when removing the cement on the glass.
04 Cleaning Can Be Done Separately.
In fact, if the new house cleaning work is done step by step during the renovation process, the subsequent cleaning will not be so laborious. Separate the cleaning work to these renovation steps:
1. After the water supply line and electricity are completed, and the walls and ground are leveled, the whole house can be cleaned and clean up the discarded decoration garbage.
2. When laying tiles, remind the workers to wipe off the cement stains on the surface of the tiles after laying the tiles.
3. After painting the wall and floor, you can clean it again.
If you have other new house cleaning experience, please leave a message to share with us.
The sink is the most important part for kitchen decoration. When cooking and washing dishes, 65% of the time is spent dealing with the sink. If you choose the wrong one and want to change, the countertops and cabinets will be changed accordingly, and you will regret it by then.
There are so many sinks, which one to choose without regret?
We summarized the advantages and disadvantages of the sink materials on the market, the experience of using single and double bowls, and the precautions for installation. Let you never make mistakes in the sink when decorating the kitchen.
Which is better for the sink material?
Common sink materials include stone, stainless steel, ceramics, etc.
Advantages: good cleaning, seamless docking, various colors.
Disadvantages: the texture is not as hard as steel.
Many people say that the artificial stone large single bowl sink is easy to use. The capacity is large enough, comes with various drain racks, not afraid of scalding, and will not stain. Simply clean it for 2 minutes a day and it will be shining. If the countertop material is acrylic or quartz, it can be seamlessly connected, and there will be no annoying, moldy silica gel.
Advantages: strong, scratch-resistant, wear-resistant, and high-temperature resistant.
Disadvantages: easy to scratch pots, bowls and tableware; need to clean up every day.
Granite is also a kind of stone, and it also has the characteristics of high hardness, wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
However, there are many disadvantages of granite. Because of its high hardness, if you drop porcelain utensils, they will break for sure.
Because it is super abrasion-resistant, to the degree of sharpening the knife, be careful when washing pots with paint on the surface. The sink can scratch the paint!
The stone has the characteristics of easy bleeding, especially when the sink has cracks. The colored liquid can easily penetrate into the stone. Colored liquids like soy sauce or corrosive liquids such as vinegar must not be poured into it, otherwise just wait for the dyeing later. It will cause big trouble in dish washing.
The most important point is that the stone breeds microorganisms at a super fast speed, so you have to wipe it every day like the bathtub!
Advantages: anti-oil, anti-fouling, not afraid of acid and alkali, affordable, strong and flexible.
Disadvantages: prone to scratches and water stains (brushed stainless steel will be better).
Stainless steel has the characteristics of oil and dirt resistance, and because of its low hardness and easy processing, it has a variety of shapes. Many sinks are now integrally formed. A sink is stamped directly from one steel plate, which greatly saves production costs. Stainless steel is suitable for most families.
It is very important to choose a brushed matte surface, which is both dirt-resistant and wear-resistant. Imagine the water stains, handprints, and scratches left by washing dishes and pots after using the shiny polished stainless steel several times. It is simply horrible. The stainless steel sink of good quality has a uniform and fine brushed texture, and it feels very smooth, so that the oil can flow smoothly and will not remain. The inner corner of the sink should be rounded so that it will not hide dirt. To choose stainless steel, you must look for the SUS304 mark, and only the real 304 stainless steel can have quality assurance.
Advantages: strong, acid and alkali resistant.
Disadvantages: heavier, easy to break, difficult to clean oil stains.
The biggest advantage of the ceramic sink is its good-looking appearance. Ceramic sinks are heavier than stainless steel sinks and lighter than stone sinks. The weight is relatively heavy, and it has an apron front, so installation is very laborious. And one of the most criticized aspects is that ceramics have a kind of adsorption ability for oil. If it is not cleaned for a while, the upper edge will become dirty. And it is also very laborious to clean.
But it's really beautiful.
Single Bowl or Double Bowl ?
Single bowl or double bowl, this is a topic that everyone is arguing about when choosing a sink. After reading the following analysis, you will probably know what suits you.
Advantages: easy to put in a large pot.
Disadvantages: ordinary faucet can not clean the entire sink(can be equipped with pull-down faucet); function is not partitioned (can be equipped with mobile sink).
There are so many fans for the big single bowl, because it is big and deep enough that a large wok can be stuffed. With a pull-out faucet, you can clean every corner of the sink.
Large single bowl generally refers to a bowl with a length more than 60cm and a width more than 42cm, otherwise it is a small single bowl.
However, a large single bowl is more suitable for a kitchen with an area larger than 4 square meters, and a small single bowl can only be selected for a kitchen with a small countertop.
Most of the sinks on the market are sold in sets. Many sink sets include accessories and gadgets. Although these accessories and gadgets are gimmicks under the guise of "giving away", they are actually added value of the sink. With them, the function of the sink can be more perfect.
For example, a rectangular colander can hold dishes, vegetables, etc. The drain holes are evenly distributed and can drain water quickly.
Some large single bowl sinks are also equipped with a hidden knife holder, which is more convenient and safe.
Advantages: double bowls, double functions.
Disadvantages: A single bowl is relatively small and can't hold large items.
Large double bowls can also hold large pots as long as the volume of the bowl is large enough. Can achieve the function of a large single bowl. The small bowl is used for water filtration, or install a water drying rack to wash fruits and vegetables.
The small double bowl is a bit inferior and can’t hold a wok or the like, but it’s still very convenient to have two bowls. The use of dual bowls saves time and effort and improves efficiency.
The double bowl originally has more functions than the single bowl, because most large double bowls will have accessories such as colanders and drying racks. It can be used in partitions, which is unmatched by a single bowl.
When washing vegetables, pots and pans, you can separate the two to avoid greasy vegetables. It can also be used separately when washing pots and pans alone. One sink for washing and one sink for draining water. And it can also save water.
One bowl for washing fruits and vegetables, and the other for washing dishes.
The length of the double bowl is generally about 80cm. If the length of the counter is longer than 1.2 meters, double bowl can be installed. Many double bowls are designed as one big and one small. If you want to put the wok, the length of the large bowl should be more than 35cm, because the size of the wok is generally between 28cm-34cm. The disadvantage of the double bowl is that the sewer pipe is more complicated, and it is more prone to blockage and water leakage.
Therefore, if you choose a double bowl, it is necessary to buy a good strainer. If the inner wall of the drain is smooth, it is not easy to block. Some double bowls are equipped with threaded drain pipes, or relatively thin drain pipes, which tend to retain oil and cause unpleasant odors.
Above counter sink, under counter sink or one-piece sink?
Above Counter Sink:
All the edges of the sink are exposed on the countertop.
The cleaning of the above counter sink is very inconvenient. Over time, the glass glue on the edge of the sink will easily become moldy and black. The picture below may cause emotional upset, but the reality is always so cruel!
But its benefits are also very obvious, easy to install and cheap. And because edges are over the counter, the bearing capacity is very good. In case it is really disgusting one day and we can't stand it anymore, it can be easily removed as a whole. The space under the above counter sink is about 3 cm higher than the under counter sink. What does this show? It means that there is a large space under the sink for storage!
Under Counter Sink:
One wipe, everything is gone. The under counter sink is lower than the countertop. The water, residues, and vegetable leaves on the countertop will be in the sink with a single wipe. Super convenient. Generally speaking, the under counter sink is quite easy to clean. And it is very beautiful.
However, the installation of the under-counter sink is also more complicated. Not only do you have to prepare more installation costs, you also need to remind the decoration workers. Otherwise, it will generally be installed as an above counter sink.
In addition, once the under counter sink is damaged, it cannot be repaired and needs to be replaced as a whole. If the under-counter sink is used for a long time, the cracks will be moldy, so the mold-proof glue should be used between the under-counter sink and the countertop.
Finally, the one-piece sink. One-piece sink refers to a sink that is an integral part of the countertop. It usually appears in the overall cabinet, and the countertop and the sink are seamlessly connected. The advantage is that there are no gaps, there is no need to worry about mold, and it is really easy to clean up. The disadvantage is that it is very troublesome to replace, which is equivalent to dismantling the entire counter.
In short, whether it is stone, stainless steel, or ceramics, whether it is a single sink or a double sink, it depends on the situation of your own house. As long as you choose the right material, bowl size and quantity, installation style, you can choose the best sink for your home.
The kitchen sink is a kitchen ware that every family must have. Because the sink is used most frequently in the kitchen, the kitchen sink must be installed carefully in order to avoid some troubles when using the sink later.
The installation of the kitchen sink is not a major project, but you must pay attention to the details. If you want to rework, it will involve cabinets and countertops, and the workload is huge.
When the kitchen sink is actually installed, although it can be placed in the final process of the kitchen, it needs to be considered when designing the cabinets at the beginning. The cabinet design should leave a space for the sink, at least to ensure that the sink can be installed. Also, when making the countertop, an approximate size of the sink must be provided to facilitate the opening of the countertop. Of course, it is best to have a specific drawing size. Then tell the workers who make the countertops, which way you want to install the sink, above counter, farmhouse, or under counter? Because the hole size of each installation method is a little different.
The following introduces some basic processes and details of the kitchen sink installation, so that you can know what should be paid attention to when checking.
1) When the sink is installed, the faucet and the water pipe are usually installed at the same time. The current faucets are generally hot and cold, so you have to connect the hot and cold water pipes, and don't get confused.
2) After the faucet is installed, connect the drain set. The overflow hole pipe and the downhole pipe are directly connected. If you need to connect the waste water pipe of the dishwasher or water purifier, you can first connect a tee to the drain pipe of the sink. All joints must be kept tightly sealed, otherwise there will be problems such as water leakage and water seepage.
3) If the sink is equipped with an installation buckle, it is necessary to fasten the installation buckle to prevent displacement and unevenness of the sink.
4) After the sink is installed, a leak and drainage test should be done. The method of testing is to fill the sink with water and see if there is any leak in the tank. Because the quality of some sinks is not good enough, there will be blisters, cracks and other reasons on the finished product that cause the sink to leak. If there is no leak, open the drain and let the sink perform a drain test. When draining, pay attention to whether there is water leakage at each interface of the sewer pipe, whether the tank drains smoothly, and whether there are too many residual water marks.
5) After doing a series of tests, if there is no problem, the edges around the sink can be sealed. Applying waterproof glue, and doing some beautification work in the follow-up. Now we have basically completed the entire installation of the sink.
During the entire installation process of the sink, the most important thing is to pay attention to the tightness. Pay attention to the contact position of the sink and the countertop or the junction of the water pipe. So as not to cause water leakage. After the sink is installed, most houses are still in the process of renovation. So keep the sink tidy and clean, and try not to expose it. Too much dust and debris will fall in the sink during decoration. If it is not cleaned up in time for a long time, it may cause problems such as watermarks and rust in the sink.
So after installing the sink, clean the sink, try to wipe off the water stains, and then cover it with a plastic cloth. When you check in later, you can open it and clean it up again. Basically, it can avoid watermarks and rust in the sink after moving in.
Ceramic sink is a kind of household goods. There are many kinds of sink materials, such as cast iron enamel, ceramics,
steel plate enamel, artificial stone, acrylic, crystal stone flume, etc. Most bathroom sinks are made from firecaly.
Ceramic sink is a kind of water sink which is made by integrated molding and firing. Its main body is mainly white.
It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, easy cleaning and aging resistance.
It can be wiped clean with cloth or clean metal ball in daily cleaning.
Step Ⅰ. Grouting
The production of ceramic sink is generally made by grouting.
The slurry is poured into a fixed die and allowed to solidify.
Step Ⅱ. Spraying Glaze
It is necessary to prepare qualified glaze slurry. Spray it on the surface of sink body.
Vitrify it into porcelain after firing; cover it on the surface.
Step Ⅲ. Forming
Forming is a drying process.
The process of further dehydration of semi-finished products.
Step Ⅳ. Preparation for Furnace
This is an important step before burning.
Workers need to check the surface & quality of the sinks and lay them together in trolley.
Step Ⅴ. Burning
Put the products on the kiln car according to certain proportion.
Based on the given temperature curve, sink will form finally.
Step Ⅵ. Storage & Logistic
With the development of storage & logistics industry,
we developed a complete solution for big size cargos.
How to define accessible luxury?
It is not only a design style,
It is a high-style life philosophy.
It is prosperous in a minimalist place,
Elegance is not complicated, simplicity is not simple.
Accessible luxury is not simple. It has a variety of manifestations.
Warm, light and luxurious, noble and comfortable
A touch of orange brightens the whole space,
Match with gray tile floor and brown wall,
It highlights the high style of the whole space.
Nordic luxury, elegant style.
The main color is gray.
Large light gray marble walls,
Decorate the whole space with a piece of green plants,
With light gray bathroom cabinet,
It's bright and comfortable.
Simple, light and luxurious, elegant and advanced
To simplify, black and white color covers the whole space.
Spacious wall space,
Complete set of black bathroom Shower Faucet,
Not only meet the requirements of storage, but also decorate the bathroom.
A variety of accessible luxury bathrooms,
With unique charm,
More possibilities for home,
Bring luxury and elegant life enjoyment to the customers.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The blank walls are decorated with a series of wall shelves and hanging rails for kitchen utensils.
2. This design allows flower pots to be stored in a space that is not large enough to accommodate a shelf.
3. This complete wooden kitchen extends its style beyond the corridor, to the adjacent wall and a room door.
4. The length of the double-window countertop looks magnificent, and the intricate patterns on the other wall balance the overall appearance.
5. Large potted plants form a natural separation between the kitchen and dining area.
6. Use inline mode to make full use of small space.
7. The combination of open shelves and multi-colored blocks is an interesting solution.
8. Minimalist kitchens can use handleless flat embedded-in-wall furniture.
9. Even the few special tiles can bring new colors to the pure white kitchen.
10. An open shelf occupies one wall, and a closed cabinet occupies another wall. Keep small spaces ventilated and open, instead of containing too many complex elements.
11. Floor tiles help make smaller spaces appear wider.
12. Horizontal stripes are another way to expand the space visually.
13. This extraordinary kitchen has a series of open and closed designs that can show and hide different appliances.
14. Two bar stools turn the end of a cabinet into a breakfast bar.
15. Wrap the work counter on the side of the end cabinet to get a stylish and luxurious appearance.
16. This L-shaped kitchen layout has corner windows and is dominated by pure yellow color blocks. It overlaps with half of the wall cabinet and finally passes through the window glass in the form of a colored film.
17. Add light wood tones and pleasant prints to the white kitchen to create a Scandinavian-style kitchen.
There have always been a lot of worries about the bathroom. Generally, the size of the bathroom in a residence is 5-10 square meters, or even smaller. But to be comprehensive, toilet area, wash area, shower area are indispensable. The bathroom layout, design, and storage are not completely puzzled. Today we will teach you how to lay out the bathroom. Let's take a look at how other people solve such troubles!
For different bathroom spaces, the layout methods are different. Rectangular bathrooms are the most common, because such bathrooms are more convenient to separate dry and wet areas. Generally from the outside to the inside are: wash basin, toilet, shower room. The shower room is generally partitioned by a glass sliding door, which is very convenient to use.
It is difficult to design a square bathroom. Generally, the space is increased by reducing the length of the shower room. In the small square bathroom, the shower room is basically arranged on the opposite corner of the door, and then the wash basin and toilet are arranged in the corners on both sides. If the space is too small, you can only consider removing floor cabinets, bidets, bathtubs, etc.
Plan irregular spaces according to the size.
For irregular shape bathroom, item layout size is the key. According to the slight difference of different corner sizes, different functional areas can be planned, so that all the spaces can be used rationally.
For example, by adjusting the shape of the washstand or shower room, more space can be obtained.
Layout according to dry and wet separation:
The difficulty in planning a small-sized bathroom is the separation of dry and wet. If the wet and dry separation is handled well, the bathroom grade is also improved a lot. The following dry and wet separation methods are more common and reliable. You might as well learn from it.
Shower curtain + bathtub + water retaining strip:
This is the most economical way to separate wet and dry area. Modeling and installation are very simple. But take care to keep it dry after use. Otherwise, it is easy to mold and breed bacteria.
Shower room / retractable shower room:
It has good lighting and flexibility. When it is fixed in a corner, the glass partition can be unfolded, and it can be put away when it is not used, which can save a lot of space.
Glass partition + water retaining strip:
The glass partition material can well maintain the lighting effect of the bathroom and relieve the depressed feeling of the entire space. Generally used with water retaining strips. The elongated bathroom is very suitable. Glass partitions can also be used with low walls to ensure the privacy of the space and bring more light.
Move the sink out:
Move the original washing area directly to the outside of the bathroom. An interior door easily realizes the separation of dry and wet. The shower area and toilet area are reserved inside. It is also very convenient to arrange.
The bathroom storage can be squeezed out.
The location of the bathroom is not large, but if you make clever use of every hidden space, you will be pleasantly surprised to find that the space has become much larger!
Storage behind the door. Install a few bars behind the door to put towels or clothing. A hard wooden board is fixed above the door to store some infrequently used items. Don't let the toilet cosmetics be placed randomly. You can find a tray to store them neatly. The picture on the right is the correct way.
The double-layer shelf can hold more cosmetics.
Fix a magnet bar next to the mirror. Now you can put small hairpins and cosmetic tin boxes there. Never worry about losing your hairpin every day.
All kinds of beautiful jars and glass bottles can show their usefulness. Put in some long cosmetics such as powder brush and mascara. New skill!
Use a clip to hang the toiletries in a position within reach, which is easy to access and use.
Create an open bathtub. Place the toiletries in the bathtub sides and close it when not in use. There is no clue at all.
Place a ladder shelf with storage basket next to the bathtub. All items such as clothes, towels, and washing utensils are collected.
Especially suitable for families with babies. From now on, the toys will not be scattered all over the place.
The bathroom is very important and part of our lives. Let us take it seriously. Love life, start with a perfect bathroom.
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.