In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Whether the owner of a house is willing to clean the room, the point is not how nice the living room is, but how clean the bathroom is. So what should a good-looking bathroom need to be? Let's take a look. The sink over vanity is the most important part of the bathroom. Therefore, a nice sink can add a lot to the beauty of the bathroom.
There are two types of drainage.
Drainage in Wall: no exposed pipes can be seen, more beautiful.
Drainage in Floor: It can be seen that the pipe is directly connected to the countertop from the floor. There will be more cleaning work.
The advantage of the in-wall drainage is that if there is a leak in the drainage pipe upstairs, the neighbors downstairs will not be flooded.
The disadvantage is that once the drainage pipe buried in the wall is blocked, the wall needs to be destroyed, and the pipe may be dredged. But redoing the wall decoration is a new problem.
So you must use good materials when burying it, or you will be tossing yourself. Chinese families basically use the in-floor drainage, so they all need to customize the bulky cabinet to cover it.
Compared with the traditional floor-mounted bathroom cabinets, the wall-mounted cabinets has a better appearance and lightness. Its bottom is suspended, which is very convenient to clean up. And without a hint of bulkiness, it looks very stylish and beautiful.
Wall-mounted wash basins generally choose in-wall drainage, and the drain pipe is perfectly hidden in the wall. So drain pipe can not be seen. It will improve overall aesthetics. Therefore, before installing the washbasin, drainage treatment must be done so that it will not cause too much trouble for later maintenance.
In addition, the bottom of the washbasin can be selected according to your own preferences, made into an open partition or a closed cabinet, or simply mixed and matched, which can meet the storage needs of towels and some toiletries.
In modern bathroom design, floor-standing vanities are also welcomed by many young people today. However, its bottom is not completely close to the ground, and it does not look as solid and bulky as it used to be. It is basically designed with a bottom space, and it is supported by thin feet, which is also very convenient to install.
Of course, in addition to the pursuit of beauty, if you do not do a good job in the shower separation, it may cause water stains to penetrate or erode the cabinet legs, which will shorten the service life of the vanity over time.
There is no fixed choice for the drainage method of the floor-standing cabinet.
Even if you hide the sewer pipes in the cabinet in order to save effort, you can still ensure beautiful and practical effects. Make full use of the space. All objects will be placed neatly and uniformly.
I always thought that the washbasin is everything.
Later, after listening to the professional tasting, I realized how superficial such thoughts are. The washbasin is only a small part.
Above counter basin: high-end and high-grade.
Advantages: safe and convenient, many choices, the most important thing is easy disassembly.
Disadvantages: warping will appear at the connection with the countertop, especially the cheap water basin. And it is prone to leaking water to the sink cabinet. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low-key luxury.
Advantages: integrated with the countertop, beautiful and easy to clean.
Disadvantages: The countertop needs to be processed and installed in the workshop. The designer or installation worker who has insufficient experience will cause the water basin to deviate from the middle of the sink cabinet; it is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle; it is inconvenient to disassemble.
By the form of installation, it can be divided into two types. One is a floor-standing and the other is a wall-mounted. Generally, floor-standing cabinets are used in bathrooms with separate shower rooms, and are more compatible with floor drainage. If your bathroom has a larger space, you can choose floor-standing wash cabinets.
Wall-mounted wash cabinets have become more popular in recent years. Its biggest advantage is that it is easy to take care of and save space.
In short, in this era of pursuing the supreme beauty, even the vanity has become more advanced unknowingly! If you don't want to make your vanity and bathroom sink look so mediocre, you might as well do some bold attempts and use the most popular design to improve the quality of life!
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business.
We can provide total solution for projects. Look forward to cooperating with you.
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.
The kitchen sink is a kitchen ware that every family must have. Because the sink is used most frequently in the kitchen, the kitchen sink must be installed carefully in order to avoid some troubles when using the sink later.
The installation of the kitchen sink is not a major project, but you must pay attention to the details. If you want to rework, it will involve cabinets and countertops, and the workload is huge.
When the kitchen sink is actually installed, although it can be placed in the final process of the kitchen, it needs to be considered when designing the cabinets at the beginning. The cabinet design should leave a space for the sink, at least to ensure that the sink can be installed. Also, when making the countertop, an approximate size of the sink must be provided to facilitate the opening of the countertop. Of course, it is best to have a specific drawing size. Then tell the workers who make the countertops, which way you want to install the sink, above counter, farmhouse, or under counter? Because the hole size of each installation method is a little different.
The following introduces some basic processes and details of the kitchen sink installation, so that you can know what should be paid attention to when checking.
1) When the sink is installed, the faucet and the water pipe are usually installed at the same time. The current faucets are generally hot and cold, so you have to connect the hot and cold water pipes, and don't get confused.
2) After the faucet is installed, connect the drain set. The overflow hole pipe and the downhole pipe are directly connected. If you need to connect the waste water pipe of the dishwasher or water purifier, you can first connect a tee to the drain pipe of the sink. All joints must be kept tightly sealed, otherwise there will be problems such as water leakage and water seepage.
3) If the sink is equipped with an installation buckle, it is necessary to fasten the installation buckle to prevent displacement and unevenness of the sink.
4) After the sink is installed, a leak and drainage test should be done. The method of testing is to fill the sink with water and see if there is any leak in the tank. Because the quality of some sinks is not good enough, there will be blisters, cracks and other reasons on the finished product that cause the sink to leak. If there is no leak, open the drain and let the sink perform a drain test. When draining, pay attention to whether there is water leakage at each interface of the sewer pipe, whether the tank drains smoothly, and whether there are too many residual water marks.
5) After doing a series of tests, if there is no problem, the edges around the sink can be sealed. Applying waterproof glue, and doing some beautification work in the follow-up. Now we have basically completed the entire installation of the sink.
During the entire installation process of the sink, the most important thing is to pay attention to the tightness. Pay attention to the contact position of the sink and the countertop or the junction of the water pipe. So as not to cause water leakage. After the sink is installed, most houses are still in the process of renovation. So keep the sink tidy and clean, and try not to expose it. Too much dust and debris will fall in the sink during decoration. If it is not cleaned up in time for a long time, it may cause problems such as watermarks and rust in the sink.
So after installing the sink, clean the sink, try to wipe off the water stains, and then cover it with a plastic cloth. When you check in later, you can open it and clean it up again. Basically, it can avoid watermarks and rust in the sink after moving in.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Some faucets are simple and practical, while others are decorative. Faucets can be in many different materials and shapes, such as short/high, single/double handle, stainless steel/brass, chrome/black/gold colors, etc. It can reflect the contemporary architectural decoration style. Also so many brands of faucets are available. Do you want to know the best faucet brands in China? Let's take a look at the ranking of China's top 7 faucets brands in 2020.
Moen entered the Chinese market in 1994 and established its first sales company in Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Shanghai. In the following few years, American Moen company has established offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chongqing, and its sales network has covered more than 180 cities in China. In 1996, Moen set up a joint venture factory in China with global advanced production management and manufacturing technology, which shows its confidence in the Chinese market and its determination to develop in China for a long time. At the same time, all the factories in China have passed ISO9001 quality system certification and ISO14001 environmental system certification. Relying on the deep understanding of the needs of users, distributors, agents and professionals in the industry and the joint efforts of all employees, American Moen company has become one of the leading figures in China's kitchen and bathroom equipment industry, and has established a strong sales network and perfect after-sales service system. The company's business is developing rapidly, and its products are deeply loved by users.
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Quanzhou, Fujian Province: the Economic Zone on the west side of the Taiwan Strait, Jomoo Group is a large comprehensive bathroom leading enterprise and a national high-tech enterprise integrating R and D, production, sales and service. It is also the Secretariat of "Kitchen and Bathroom Hardware Sub-technical Committee of National Hardware Standardization Technical Committee". The group's brand "JOMOO" has won many national honors such as "China's Famous Trademark", "China's Environmental Label Product Certification", and has been selected into the government green procurement list for many times.
Jomoo group headquarter covers an area of more than 1.34 square kilometre. It owns 7 subsidiaries, 4 business divisions and more than 8500 employees. Since its establishment, Jomoo group has taken "creating healthy kitchen and bathroom life, making the earth environment better" as its mission. Through continuous scientific and technological innovation, Jomoo group has made great efforts to provide customers with safe and environmental protection, resource-saving products and high-quality services, and constantly improve and enhance the quality of home life.
In 1995, Hansgrohe set up an office in Shanghai to introduce the world's top bathroom brand to China. Hansgrohe Sanitary Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned Chinese subsidiary of Hansgrohe group. It was established in Shanghai Songjiang Industrial Zone. It is also the fourth wholly-owned factory invested by Hansgrohe abroad.
2000: Hansgrohe sponsored the publication of the Chinese version of <The History of European Bathroom Culture>, which once again shows Hansgrohe's long-standing bathroom culture.
2001: Hansgrohe celebrates its 100th birthday. Four offices have been set up in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chengdu; A total of 50 stores and 20 distribution points were set up, successfully occupying the high-end bathroom market; Many high-end residences and hotels use Hansgrohe products. The representative projects are Grand Hyatt Shanghai, Venice Shenzhen, Hilton Chongqing, Beijing Hotel, GE Times, etc.
Kohler, founded in 1873 and headquartered in Wisconsin, is one of the oldest and largest family businesses in the United States. Kohler is a global leader in kitchen and bathroom products, engine and power generation systems, furniture, home decoration, hotel services and first-class golf clubs.
As early as the 1930s, Kohler products had a deep relationship with China. Kohler sanitary ware was used in many famous buildings in Shanghai, such as Jinjiang Hotel and Da Guang Ming Cinema. In 1995, Kohler's China office was established in Hong Kong. Since then, Kohler has officially entered the Chinese market. In 1999, Kohler set up its headquarters in Shanghai and set up offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Nanjing and Shenzhen. Till today, Kohler has 10 factories, more than 500 regular exhibition halls and more than a dozen flagship stores in China.
COSO originated in Germany. Since 1993 when it came to China to create a professional sanitary ware production base, COSO has created logical and beautiful product by virtue of German industrial design concept, first-class material, ergonomics benchmark, mathematical space, rigorous manufacturing and rational beauty. COSO has won the support and recognition of the majority of consumers. After years of development, COSO has become a global leading brand of healthy sanitary ware.
In the industry, COSO products take the lead in passing ISO9001:2000 quality management system certification and EU CE certification. It has won the titles of "China Top 10 Brands of Sanitary Ware", "China Top 10 Brands of Building Materials", "China Energy Saving and Environmental Protection Promotion Products", "China Famous Brand", and "China Original Bathroom Design Award in 2007”. In 2020, the company participated in Shanghai World Expo to fully demonstrate the value and strength of the brand.
TOTO was founded in 1917. It was initially named Toyo Pottery Co., Ltd., and then renamed TOTO Co., Ltd. In 1912, TOTO set up a laboratory specializing in the research and development of sanitary ceramics (at that time, sanitary ceramics products were very common in Europe and the United States, but wooden toilets were still popular in Japan, which was in great contrast with the advanced sanitary culture in Japan today). With the wide sales of these sanitary ceramics products, TOTO used its excellent products to challenge the traditional health concept which has been accepted by the public. Till today TOTO is still working hard for it.
TOTO is a manufacturer of sanitary ware and related equipment for civil and commercial facilities. Pursuing high quality and high technology, so that users can enjoy a sanitary, healthy and comfortable life is the consistent goal.
Friedrich Grohe AG CO. KG Group is a world famous supplier and global exporter of sanitary ware products and systems. Founded in 1936, it has branch offices, 12 production plants and 17 business subsidiaries in 140 countries around the world.
It adheres to the founder's spirit of precision and high quality. Its business covers most countries and its reputation spreads all over the world. Grohe has made remarkable achievements. With the company moving towards a new global environment, the total turnover of Grohe increased to 1.5 billion CNY in 2020, and the export volume accounted for 64.3% of the group's total turnover.
Everyone's expectation of the bathroom is nothing but clean, bright, well-ventilated, and no odors. However, in real life, we will find that not all apartment types have such conditions.
For example, in some bathrooms without windows, various problems such as stuffiness, darkness, dampness, and stink are combined. So, since the house-type cannot be changed, is there a better way to save such a bathroom? Today we will share a few tips, maybe you will get some reference from them.
Ventilation of the bathroom is the top priority. If there is no fresh air in, it will not be able to replace the air inside. And it will be easy to breed more bacteria, causing the bathroom to be smelly and damp.
Generally we will install exhaust fans, together with the ventilation pipe to exhaust the air, and then let in the fresh air from outside.
However, the air volume of the exhaust fan is very small and can only achieve partial ventilation. If the air problem in the bathroom is serious, then a better fresh air system should be installed to continuously provide fresh air to achieve real air circulation.
In view of the problem of insufficient lighting in the bathroom, there are actually many small coups. For example: In addition to the main light on the top, you can also add auxiliary lights.
It is a very practical way to use a large mirror + mirror front light to supplement the light source. One can produce uniform light, ensuring that every dark corner can be filled with light. Secondly, it is also helpful to washing and cleaning, to maximize the using of lights.
Moreover, the use of pure white tiles, plus the transparent glass partition, can solve this problem well. Visually improve the lack of light.
When decorating the bathroom, whether it is installing the basic sewer pipe, or the toilet, washbasin or faucet, careful testing and inspection must be carried out to prevent water leakage and trouble to daily use.
In order to prevent water leakage as much as possible, we must conduct the necessary closed water test after coating the waterproof material. In addition, try to buy high-quality floor drains, water pipes and hardware to ensure the comfort and cleanliness of the bathroom.
Of course, if you are diligent in cleaning, wipe off the water and stains on the countertop in time, and then use the heating and ventilation functions of the bath heater to remove moisture. Your home must be clean and refreshing.
Fully enclosed toilets are most likely to cause stinks. If the bathroom at home is comparable to a "public toilet", what kind of experience will it be?
In fact, the problem of deodorization can be basically solved by achieving waterproof and ventilation. But at the beginning of the decoration, one thing that cannot be ignored is the use of U-shaped sewer pipes to form a water seal to eliminate the odor from the source.
In addition, after using the toilet, close the toilet and flush the toilet in time, and clean up the floor drain and debris in time, all of which can play a role in eliminating odors to a certain extent.
05. Dry and Wet Area Separation
Nowadays new houses generally do the necessary dry and wet function separation. Use glass or other partitions to separate the dry area from the wet area, and eliminate a series of hidden dangers during use.
But the old house does not have "dry and wet separation", so it is often separated by a shower curtain. Such an approach is of course better than nothing, but not only can it not effectively isolate water vapor, but it will also easily multiply bacteria. Humidity and odor are inevitable.
If space conditions permit, you might as well install a light tempered glass, or open a small window above the wall. After communicating with neighbors and property, improve the bathroom environment at home.
However, due to issues such as building spacing and bathroom orientation, the actual operation is still relatively difficult.
In fact, no matter how good the original conditions are, and no matter how clean and fresh the bathroom is, if the people who live in it have bad hygiene habits and pile up clothes and sundries in it, the bathroom environment will not be good! If you want to get rid of the distress caused by the bathroom, you must be a diligent cleaning person. With the several solutions provided above, we hope to help you who have windowless bathrooms.
How to choose bathroom accessories set?
1. Style matching: pay attention to matching with the overall decoration style of the bathroom.
2. The bathroom hardware should be purchased as a set, which is cheaper than the single purchase. One set of bathroom accessories with unified design of the series is more complete and stylish. Avoid mismatching.
3. The material is preferably stainless steel, and the surface is chrome-plated. The biggest advantage of stainless steel material is strong stability, high density, heavy weight, high ductility and plasticity. And it can be designed in various shapes. It is plated with a layer of metallic chromium, which is bright, waterproof and rust-proof.
4. Pay attention to these details when choosing.
Surface plating determines if towel racks can last forever. Generally speaking, the brighter and finer the surface, the more uniform the color, and the better the mirror effect, the better the coating quality.
Pay attention to the material of the base. The material of the base determines the strength of the load-bearing capacity. Most manufacturers use zinc alloy materials. If it is stainless steel, it depends on which standard stainless steel is used.
Good bathroom accessories have flawless appearance. Touch can make a certain judgment on the product quality. Smooth touch without burrs is good surface treatment performance. Pay special attention to corners, welding positions, etc.