As housing prices continue to rise, the pressure on young people to buy apartments is increasing. In order to be able to buy a new apartment as soon as possible, small-sized housing has become the choice of more young people. In this way, you can own a home of your own without too much financial pressure. Of course, homes can be small, but life must be exquisite. If you want a quality of life and a more comfortable living, you must spend more time and energy on decoration.
Choose a suitable decoration style, choose furniture with a variety of storage functions, make an overall plan for the space, and maximize the use of space. Small apartment houses can also enjoy exquisite and beautiful life! So when we are decorating, how do we make small-sized houses decorated both exquisitely and practically?
01 Principles of small apartment space planning
Although the space is small, the planning can not be less. When planning and designing, first of all we must plan and layout the space in a unified way. According to the family's living needs, different regional functions are clearly planned to meet the needs and quality of the whole family's life. Second, improve space efficiency. The overall layout of the room area should be reasonable. Try to reduce the aisle area and some shared area. For example, some non-load-bearing walls can be knocked down and replaced by glass walls. After meeting the basic functional needs of the family, the principles of economical and practical space decoration should be clarified. Avoid excessive decoration of the space, which not only reduces economic consumption, but also makes the sense of space larger, and also avoids air pollution caused by excessive decoration, which affects health. Finally, because our house is a small apartment, we should make full use of each space, not let go of any corner, and strive to maximize the actual use of space. We can not only make reasonable configuration in terms of plane layout, but also make full use of the facade space. In a limited space, create unlimited possibilities!
02 Five choices to maximize the space of a small apartment
In the specific decoration process of small apartments, first, it is recommended that the main color of the decoration can be white. White can make small apartments simple and generous. Because white visually makes the space more spacious, it also makes the space brighter. Second, if the height of the small apartment is not high enough, you can make good use of the ceiling. The color of the ceiling can be lighter than other walls. The color gap can obviously increase the height of the room and make the space feel larger. Third, to make the sense of space bigger, we must plan every piece of furniture in the room. Let them perform their duties and put them in the right place! And try to choose furniture with storage function, so that each space has a strong storage capacity. Avoid clutter in the room and free up more space for use. Fourth, for small apartments, the mirror is a perfect artifact. Use a mirror to extend your small apartment. For example, a mirror can be installed in the living room, ceiling, porch, and bathroom. The mirror is very practical and has the effect of expanding the vision. The reflected light source of the mirror can also make the room's daylighting stronger and the entire space more clear. Fifth, although the space of small-sized housing is relatively small, there are not few things that should be included in daily life. Therefore, the most important thing for a small apartment is to have a powerful storage function.
03 Tips for storage in different spaces
The storage in the kitchen is cabinets, wall cabinets and workstation, but the workstation in the small apartment kitchens are usually relatively small and can't hold too many things. If you put too many things, you may not have a place to cut vegetables during normal cooking. At this time, you can stick hooks, racks, etc. on the wall to place some items. In the living room, most young people now know that they can use the sofa background wall and the TV background wall for storage. It can not only save space, organize storage items, but also decorate the living room. In fact, the sofa is also a good storage point. Choose a sofa with a drawer cabinet. Although there is not much storage space, you can also put some relatively mini items, such as nail clippers, mobile phone holders, and game workstation. The bedroom is the most storage place for small apartment houses. Choosing a large wardrobe can meet most of the storage needs. Coupled with the combination of the bedside background wall cabinet and the bed bottom cabinet, basically everything can be stored. The bedroom is messy and the scene of clothes everywhere will never appear again. Of course, there is also the bathroom, which is the most frequently used place in daily life, but the space is small, and there are many and miscellaneous things. It is a headache to organize and organize. Therefore, in the early stage of the decoration, the bathroom space must be stored well.
04 Super bathroom storage rules
A small bathroom will need at least a washing area, a shower area, and sometimes even a laundry area, bathing area. The more functions, the more debris. All kinds of toiletries, skin care products, cosmetics, cleaning supplies, basins, dirty clothes, etc. must be piled up in the bathroom. There are always problems in life, but life will also give us some solutions. At this time, we can choose some suitable bathroom products, and then match some small storage pieces. Develop every corner of the bathroom, expand the space, and make the bathroom grow from small to large, clean and tidy!
Aquacubic Has Rich Experience and Passion in Bath and Kitchen Industry. We can provide total solution for apartment projects.
The bathroom area is small, but it needs to be equipped with sinks, cabinets, washing machines, showers and toilets. There is a new way by changing the water route in advance to move the basin outside the bathroom!
Simplify the Bathroom
If you want the washbasin to be outside the bathroom, the most feasible way is to move the door of the bathroom inward to ensure the privacy of the toilet and bathing area.
This approach is actually the traditional "dry-wet separation".
But the difference is that the original washroom door does not need to be installed, and the basin area and the outer area are more integrated.
A sliding door can be installed between the toilet & the shower area and basin, or a specially customized water resistant door. The floor tiles at the basin area can be designed as a unified design with the outside of the bathroom.
The laundry area and the basin are integrated on the outside, because it is not afraid of moisture, the towel basket does not need to be stuffed in the cabinet.
The overall space has not become more crowded by adding walls. Entering the door, the bathtub and shower head are immediately visible and easy to use.
Generally, ultra-thin lightweight partition walls are used, and waterproof coatings are also applied, so there is no need to worry about the partition walls being too thick or not moisture-proof.
Move the basin outside the door
The size and layout of the bathroom are not satisfactory, so let the washbasin truly stand outside the bathroom door!
Where should I install the basin outside the bathroom door?
First of all, it is recommended to be as close as possible to the original sink drain pipe, which is convenient for construction and saves labor and money.
Secondly, consider the habit of daily use of basins. For example, every morning, if you and your family can't wash and go to the toilet at the same time, put the basin near the bedroom.
You can brush your teeth and wash your face when you get up in the morning and go out.
If there is a corridor end or a concave wall near the toilet, it is most suitable to install the sink cabinet.
But it doesn't matter if there is no concave wall, self-built partitions are equally beautiful.
The lockers for bathing products can be placed above the basin together. In this way, the remodeled bathroom will be more refreshing and easy to take care of.
The wash basin can be placed on the balcony.
The wash basin is placed on the balcony because it does not occupy the kitchen and bathroom space, and it is convenient to dry the towels after washing.
Now that the water pipe has been connected to the balcony, you can also plan a good-looking basin. In addition to washing, water for watering flowers and boiling water can be obtained here.
For a family with one bathroom but three generations living together, one more basin can reduce a lot of inconvenience in life.
Make a simple-style balcony hand-washing area. It’s more convenient to wash your hands and fruits now.
Wash basins can be hung on the wall.
The washbasin can also be hung on the wall to play its function, but it will involve all kinds of wall drilling. And it can’t be moved after it’s built, so consider carefully before decorating it.
The best place to put a basin in the bedroom.
The cosmetic storage cabinet can be installed under the basin. Daily skin care, makeup, and makeup removal can be done easily.
If the toilet is close to the hallway, install a basin beside the hallway to enrich the functions of the hallway.
The dining room can also be equipped with an independent basin, and the water pipe can be taken from the kitchen at the beginning of the decoration.
Installing the basin outside the bathroom, in addition to being practical and convenient, can also match the overall style of the home. The washbasin can be integrated into the design of the cabinet, and the surrounding waterproof treatment should be done.
Whether the bathroom is beautiful and high-end mainly depends on the bathroom cabinet. Therefore, in order to achieve attractive looking and high practicability, the bathroom cabinet must have the characteristics of exquisite appearance and strong storage capacity.
Below, we have sorted out 20 high-value bathroom cabinets to see if there are any designs you like. If the bathroom in your home has not been renovated, the following overall design is also good for reference.
1. The bathroom with yellow walls and white fittings, plus retro fancy floor tiles, gives you a quite warm feeling. Round mirror + above counter basin + hollow under counter cabinet, this kind of bathroom cabinet design has both aesthetics and storage function. Really like it.
2. If the home is modern & simple style, this one looks really good. Grey and white are very stylish. If the bathroom is not so big, you can install one wash basin. With the design of mirror cabinet + wall cabinet, there is plenty of storage space. If you are afraid that it is hard to clean the countertop when using an above counter basin, then choosing an under counter basin is also good.
3. This is also a simple style. The mirror is on top, which has the effect of extending the view of the bathroom. You can also refer to this design for a small bathroom. The handle-less design of the under counter cabinet is really advanced.
4. This bathroom cabinet adopts the design of round mirror + above counter basin + layered wall cabinet. The log counter top is in harmony with the wood grain tiles on the wall and floor of the shower area. The overall design and style are unified.
5. This is a gray-green tone. Two drawer type lockers. Moreover, clothes that need to be washed can be placed under the wall cabinet. It is particularly practical and convenient.
6. This is a log style. The design of rock under-counter basin + log wall cabinet. There is the feeling of close to the nature. Gives a sense of tranquility.
7. This is a combination of simple + log style. If your bathroom has the same layout, you can also refer to the storage design in the picture above. Shelves are placed on the right. The bathroom cabinet also has the function of a washing machine cabinet. And there is a drawer for storage. A storage basket can be placed under the wall cabinet, which is also very practical.
8. This is a black and white match. The round mirror is matched with a black log cabinet. Very simple and clean. Patterned bricks are used to pave the ground. The bathroom reveals a retro atmosphere.
9. This log bathroom cabinet is in harmony with the orange wall. There is a color matching effect with the toilet area. Show a lively atmosphere as a whole.
10. This is a double wash basin design, suitable for larger bathrooms. But to be honest, the mirror tops the ceiling, which has the effect of lengthening the bathroom, making the bathroom look taller and larger.
11. This bathroom cabinet design is more stable and advanced. Especially suitable for business people, the overall style is very high-end.
12. This bathroom cabinet is beige and floor standing model. Fashionable with a little American style. The mirror is built-in, and there is a light strip design inside. Very nice.
13. This bathroom is a light luxurious design. Use dark blue with white. There is also a light gray bathroom cabinet as an auxiliary color. Simple and advanced.
14. When you are worried that the bathroom is too monotonous or mediocre, you can refer to the design above. The bathroom cabinet is gray-blue, which is particularly conspicuous and adds a deep sense.
15. This bathroom cabinet is light luxury American style. The handle and towel bar are made of polished gold metal. There are lights on both sides of the mirror to increase lighting. The design of four large drawers greatly increases the storage space of the bathroom.
16. The wood color and marble blend so well. Small bathroom can also refer to the picture above. Install a wall cabinet above the toilet to improve storage capacity. The handleless design is very advanced.
17. This is a marble paving floor and wall. Matched with dark gray bathroom cabinets. Simple and advanced.
18. This bathroom cabinet is very artistic. Retro floor tiles match dark green bathroom cabinets. The semi-hanging basin makes the whole look harmonious and distinctive.
19. This is a simple white bathroom cabinet with no handle design. In-wall faucet. Clothes that need to be washed can be put under the wall cabinet.
20. The main color of this bathroom is white and gray. The gray-green bathroom cabinets very well increase the vitality of the bathroom.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Of course it does.
What is a wall-mount faucet?
The wall-mounted faucet is to install the water supply pipe in the wall. The faucet is independent, and the wash basin is also independent. The washbasin does not need to be connected with the faucet, so there are more free choices in the washbasin shape. There are more diversified washbasin choices in different spaces and environments.
The place where the washbasin and the faucet are connected is usually the place where rust and bacteria breed the most. With separate faucets and wash basins, you don't have to worry about cleaning these locations.
Two Types of Wall-mounted Faucets.
1. Single Handle Single Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
2. Single Handle Double Hole Wall-mount Mixer Faucet
3. Single Handle Wall-mount Mixer Faucet with Rough-in Valve
Double handle wall-mount faucet means that the hot and cold water are controlled separately. The left is hot and the right is cold, and the water outlet is in the middle. The copper color part in the picture is the concealed part.
The above are several common wall-mount faucets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wall-mount Faucet
1. Save space. In-wall faucets generally save space and free up space on the countertop.
2. Easy to clean. It is more convenient to clean the countertop.
3. It is highly decorative. It can increase the diversity of bathroom decoration and make the space more tidy.
1. The price is more expensive. The price and installation cost of the wall-mounted faucet is higher than that of the ordinary faucet.
2. Trouble with installation. Need to ask professional installers to install.
3. Trouble with maintenance. Many parts are installed in the wall. So if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome to repair.
Precautions for the Installation of In-wall Faucets.
1. Due to the concealed installation, the wall-mounted faucet must be installed in the wall together with the water pipe during decoration. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the faucet style before the decoration.
2. Do not remove the protective cover of the product during the decoration construction process to avoid damage to the product.
3. Be sure to pressurize the product to test whether it leaks. Make sure that the water pipe is connected correctly.
4. The sundries at the connection must be removed before installation to avoid blockage or water leakage.
5. The installation height is best controlled at a height of 15~20cm above the basin. The height above the ground is 95cm~100cm.
6. After installing the faucet, attach the wall tiles, etc.
So should you choose an in-wall faucet?
1. The wall-mounted faucet has high appearance and can be matched with various decoration styles according to your own preferences.
2. The wall-mounted faucet has a miraculous effect when used in a bathroom with a relatively compact space, which can save a lot of space.
3. The main concern for the wall-mounted faucet is maintenance, worrying about water leakage. In fact, the wall-mounted faucet is similar to the shower at home. The technology is very mature. It's already very popular.
We can make a comparison with ordinary faucets:
1. The connection method is different: ordinary faucet is connected to the water outlet through angle valve and hose to supply water. The wall-mounted faucet is connected to the water outlet through the concealed part to supply water. The concealed part and the water outlet are installed as a whole. As far as the connection method is concerned, there are fewer steps for the wall mount faucet.
2. Different accessories: common faucet accessories are angle valve, hose and faucet. The wall-mounted faucet accessories are concealed parts and faucets. Because there are no fittings such as angle valves and hoses, the possibility of water leakage from the faucet is lower.
The more complicated the connection method, the more connection points, the more hidden dangers. The hidden danger of in-wall faucets is actually smaller.
So you can buy the wall-mounted faucet with confidence. Ask a professional to install it. There is no problem.
After installation, its usefulness depends on the size of the basin and bathtub. Therefore, when purchasing, you must first know the distance between the basin / the bathtub and the wall. When selecting a wall mount faucet, the length of its spout must be selected correctly. The spout of the faucet should not be close to the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the convenience of use. It is best to choose a faucet made of copper and a ceramic valve core, because of its good sealing performance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The large patterned backsplash and striped floor are the highlights of this colorful kitchen. A small semi-circular breakfast bar is set up on one side of the room, allowing guests to have conversations with busy chefs, or have a quick snack or a morning coffee here.
2. This red kitchen has an open shelf filled with useful decorative items.
3. Colorful furniture and hardware accessories work well when paired with white or light-colored upper wall cabinets, so as not to oversaturate the space.
4. Since the L-shaped kitchen only uses two walls, they naturally open up the space. This is an ideal kitchen, a natural connection with the living room or dining room.
5. Using eye-catching design features, a black wall cabinet is installed on one wall of the kitchen. Formed to correspond to the light-colored cabinet on the other wall.
6. By adding carpets, the space feels more rectangular. Place a tall decorative vase on the floor at the end of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet to soften the appearance of hard edges.
7. If the budget allows, please use some retractable doors to replace the kitchen wall on one side, leading directly to the outdoors. The added natural light and space to overlook will truly change your kitchen.
8. A large floor-to-ceiling window with a view of the garden can also bring great satisfaction. The shutters here are wooden, matching the horizontal strips around the kitchen cabinets. Several geometrically shaped succulent flower pots match the backsplash, forming a perfect modern pattern.
9. This yellow L-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar is equipped with a matching yellow refrigerator.
10. Decorate the blank kitchen walls with some printed art, which is also a good way to mark dining spots.
11. Even if the counter extends beyond the "L" here, it is added to the overall design because it brings ingenious inspiration to the L-shaped kitchen with corner windows.
12. The display of decorative wood board is a beautiful and suitable terminal.
13. There is a luminous wooden slit between the crisp white cabinets, which looks clean and inviting.
14. Build a squatty vacant storage space in the L-shaped wall cabinet. For example, this white frame kitchen design with wooden color.
15. The wine cabinets standing high in this black kitchen are sure to delight the guests!
16. Large plants are placed on the edge of the L-shaped kitchen. The LED-lit bookshelf brightens the wooden functional wall.
17. Another wine rack in the L-shaped kitchen with a peninsula.
Aquacubic provides "Quality Bath & Kitchen Solution" to our customers.
Quality is always the first priority of Aquacubic. We understand the importance of quality to our clients, and quality is the foundation for long -term cooperation. To deliver high quality products, we established the whole quality system from raw materials checking to mass production audit and final products inspection. Most of our products are CE and CUPC certified.
Cooperating with Aquacubic is cost saving. Aquacubic make great investment in machines to increase production efficiency. Thanks to long existence in the industry and good relationship with material suppliers, Aquacubic has good cost control system and bargain power, to ensure competitive pricing for our customers.
Once you contact with Aquacubic, you will find yourself are in service of a hardworking, reliable, sincere team with good communication skills. Our associates also provide value-added service for design, test report, shipment arranging, freight cost control and so on.
Bathroom faucet brings a modern style to any bathroom setup. Daily washing task is made easier by the classic one-handle lever design of this faucet, which offers effortless control of the steady and clear waterstream. H and C markings help guests easily control water temperature for a better experience.
Nano kitchen sinks will still look brand new even after years of usage. The smooth coating is more resistant to scratches compared to other sink materials present in the market right now. You can also use it to give your pet a lovely bath. No worry about scratch, Your pets will never scratch the tub.
The handmade wokstation stainless steel undermount sink is revolutionary to say the least. With a unique corner design, you get all of the beauty of a designer stainless steel sink while meeting your every day kitchen needs. It is as functional as it is fabulous. It's seriously the best of both worlds. Created with premium stainless steel, this hardworking sink with a ledge features placing various accessories on it for prep cooking easily.
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate for your contacting and business.
Don't think that after the new house is renovated, it will be as pleasing as the propaganda album. After the new house is renovated, a large amount of decoration waste will be generated. Dust, stains and marks from the decoration will be left on the walls and glass. Just like a baby who was just born, she will have a cute appearance after washing and putting on clean clothes.
Cleaning the newly renovated new home is an important task after decorating the new home. It is also the most laborious task. Facing a messy and unstructured new home, you don’t know where to start. Summarize the first cleaning experience after the renovation. We hope it will be of reference significance to you.
01 Cleaning Service
Those who are clueless about the cleaning of a new house can choose the cleaning service of a housekeeping company. Housekeeping companies have their own routines and tools for cleaning work. It is also a way to hand over professional cleaning work to them. The premise is to choose a qualified and high-quality housekeeping company. Services include: house dust removal, cleaning up decoration garbage, wiping glass, cleaning the floor, decontamination and disinfection of kitchen and toilet, cleaning up decoration traces, etc.
Notes on cleaning service
1. Organize a list of cleaning precautions, and list some areas that need special cleaning to avoid omissions. The decoration materials of each family are different. It is necessary to tell them some precautions, such as which places and areas cannot use water or chemical cleaners. These need to be communicated clearly with the housekeeping company before starting work.
2. Clearly state the materials of walls, floors, furniture, etc. that need to be cleaned, and let the staff prepare appropriate cleaning tools.
3. Communicate clearly about the tools needed for cleaning, which are brought by the staff and which are prepared by us.
4. Communicate clearly on the disposal method of the cleaned up waste, whether to throw it away or keep it somewhere.
5. Supervision, including whether to do a good job in dust prevention and cleaning of dead ends.
02 Clean Up by Yourself
Some people are unwilling to hand over their new homes to strangers to clean up, so they do their own cleaning work. Cleaning in person is nothing more than two things: preparing tools and clarifying the order of cleaning.
Preparation of Tools:
1. These will be used to clean the wall.
Small brush, sandpaper (to polish the paint on the wall), shovel, glass spatula, wet paper towel (to wipe the wallpaper), ladder.
2. These will be used to clean the ground.
Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, nano sponge, rag (use a discarded old bed sheet; the size can be cut at will. It is big enough), dust cover, garbage bag.
3. Protective Equipment
Shoe covers, gloves, aprons, masks.
4. Cleaning Utensils
Detergents, maintenance agents, disinfectants, glue removers.
Cleaning follows the order from top to bottom and from the inside to the outside.
Start cleaning from the room first, and then go to the kitchen and living room. The bathroom can be placed last, because the bathroom is a place where water is used repeatedly during the cleaning process.
Like kitchens and bathrooms, where there are wall tiles, they need to be cleaned from top to bottom to clean up the gaps in the tiles and the paint spots and glue stains on the surface.
03 Cleaning Techniques
During the decoration process, many traces of material adhesion will be left, and some cleaning skills are required.
Tape print: Use a damp cloth to wet it for a while before wiping.
Paint traces: Use paint remover or turpentine.
Marker marks: Wipe with a rag or damp paper towel with some alcohol.
Tile stains: Use special detergent for tiles to clean, paint and drawing pen fluid can be cleaned with turpentine, pyruvic acid or alkali.
Cement on glass: If it is a small cement stain, wipe it with a damp cloth and then scrape it off with a spatula. If it is a stubborn and large cement block, you can use the toilet cleaner to remove it. The effect is very good.
Tips: The toilet cleaner is acidic. Wear gloves when using it and don't think that the toilet cleaner is effective in removing cement and use it on tiles and marble floors. In addition, do not use alkaline soap at the same time when removing the cement on the glass.
04 Cleaning Can Be Done Separately.
In fact, if the new house cleaning work is done step by step during the renovation process, the subsequent cleaning will not be so laborious. Separate the cleaning work to these renovation steps:
1. After the water supply line and electricity are completed, and the walls and ground are leveled, the whole house can be cleaned and clean up the discarded decoration garbage.
2. When laying tiles, remind the workers to wipe off the cement stains on the surface of the tiles after laying the tiles.
3. After painting the wall and floor, you can clean it again.
If you have other new house cleaning experience, please leave a message to share with us.