There are no ifs in life, and even more for decorations. There is no what ifs after the decoration is finished. In order to avoid this kind of regret, we summarized many kitchen decoration experiences for you.
1. The most durable cabinet door panel is the fireproof panel, the shortest life span is the blister, the most non scratch resistant is the painted, the most expensive is the solid wood, and the cheapest is the double veneer.
2. The stainless steel countertop is the most durable, the artificial stone is the least resistant to dirt, and the quartz stone is the most expensive. If used frequently, stainless steel countertops are the most suitable. If the color tone is cold, you can use panels and tiles appropriately.
3. The stainless steel embossing countertop is less scratched than the brushed countertop.
4. The stove must have small openings on the surface to prevent the soup from overflowing into the stove.
5. The sink must have a bottom grid to prevent the sewer from being blocked and to facilitate cleaning.
6. When renovating water pipe and electricity, you must think about the cabinet layout and electrical requirements. Be sure to reserve enough sockets. It is better to keep sockets on the front and rear walls. Waterproof covers are not necessary.
7. If most of the gas pipes are wrapped in the cabinet, it is best to leave a gas alarm socket.
8. The tiles in the kitchen can be matte or polished, which are easier to clean. Don't choose pitted or rough models, which are difficult to take care of.
9. If you rarely cook, consider an open style. If cook much, it is safer to be closed. No matter how good a range hood is, it is impossible to suck all the fumes away.
10. The hose must be replaced every two years.
11. In addition to the main valve, it is better to have separate valves for gas stoves and gas water heaters, so that they can be closed easily when problems occur.
12. The sink drain must be made S-bend, otherwise the smell will return.
13. Do not apply glue between the stove and the countertop to facilitate safety inspection.
14. When installing the side range hood, it is better to be as close to the stove as possible.
15. If you install an ordinary or European-style range hood, it is better to install a thin stainless steel plate on the tile around the stove, so that it can be easily cleaned.
According to the current fashion trend, the kitchen faucets of major brands are based on the hard strength (cartridge and material), They have also started to work together with their soft power (technical content, appearance design, etc.), so if you want to reach the level of one-step purchase, It is necessary to understand what the modern kitchen faucet looks like with both soft and hard strength. In a word, it can meet the daily practical functions of the kitchen, in line with the modern "everything is intelligent" home trend, but also have a bright appearance design.
1. Single Handle Faucet
The faucet is a hot and cold water mixer. Turn the handle to choose hot or cold water.
2. Double Handle Faucet
Water flow can be controlled separately for cold and hot water.
This is also called an 8 inch model.
3. Widespread Faucet
Two handles and water spout are separate from each other.
4. Touchless Sensor Faucet
No need to touch or turn the lever to make the faucet work.
Faucet can also be in manual or automatic mode.
5. Wall Mount Faucet
Faucet is installed in the wall. More worktop space around the sink with the standing faucet.
6. Bridge Kitchen Faucet
Two handles kitchen faucet with pull down sprayer.
Elegant design and classic style complement any kitchen.
7. Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
The sprayerhead can be pulled straight out.
Large pots can be easily filled with this function.
8. Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
The sprayerhead is similiar to the pull-out faucet.
With the high arc, it is more suitable for dish cleaning.
9. Beverage Faucet
360 degrees swivel spout: Adjust to any angles with easy access to any areas of the sink.
Drip-free performance; Lead-free brass body.
10. Faucet with Side Sprayer
The side spray is separate from the faucet itself and is an alternative to the pull-out/pull-down faucets.
This is added to an extra sink hole.
Cleaning the bathroom is a very important and troublesome task. It is not like the kitchen with obvious large stains and greasy walls, but it is the wettest place in the house. If the cleaning is not in place, it is very easy to breed bacteria. Dust and stains in the bathroom are mostly on various sanitary wares in the space. Although it is not obvious, there are great hidden dangers, such as faucets, toilets, showers, floor drains, shower curtains and so on.
In order to have a clean and hygienic space, this time we will share some simple ways to clean the bathroom. Make your bathroom clean and tidy, and make cleaning fast and easy.
01 Clean the Faucet
Frequent use of the faucet causes water stains to accumulate and looks dirty. What should we do?
You can apply toothpaste to the faucet, wipe it with a damp cloth, and rinse it off.
If you want to restore the faucet to the previous brightness, you can also wipe it with orange peel on the surface of the faucet, and then dry it with a clean soft cloth. This is because orange peel contains fruit acid, which can maintain the surface of stainless steel and make the faucet look new.
02 Cleaning the Mirror
Do bathroom mirrors also need to be washed? If the mirror is used for a long time, it will feel that there is a thin layer of "fog" on it, which causes the mirror surface to be not clear enough. If so, it means it's time to wash your mirror!
To clean the mirror, you can use vinegar, toothbrush, soap:
1. Use a cloth dipped in vinegar to wipe the mirror. The water stains on the mirror are alkaline, which can neutralize the acetic acid in the vinegar, so that the mirror shines as new.
2. Use toothpaste to scrub the mirror, it can also ensure that the mirror is clean and bright
3. Household soap to wipe the mirror surface is also effective in restoring the clarity of the mirror.
Finally, after cleaning the mirror, remember to wipe off the water drops on the mirror surface with a dry cloth or paper towel to prevent water stains from leaving water marks on the mirror surface.
03 Clean the toilet
How can the cleanliness of the bathroom be missing the toilet? Those places that the toilet brush can't reach are the depressing existences. In fact, it is not difficult to solve the dirt on the inner corners of the toilet.
Mix white vinegar and baking soda at a ratio of 1:1 to make a cleanser. Spray it around the toilet and let it stand for 30 minutes. The stains will be washed away, which is more than a toilet cleaner.
Spray it before starting to build the bathroom, and when other hygiene is done, the toilet can be flushed.
04 Cleaning Tiles
The ceramic tiles will become yellow and black due to long-term water stains and bath products impregnation. How can the stains be easily brushed?
Mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:1 and spray it on the tiles. Spray more on the moldy areas. When it is air-dried naturally, rinse them with clean water.
05 Clean the Shower
After the shower has been used for a long time, a lot of scale will accumulate on the water outlet. It is not only ugly, but also blocks the water outlet. And it will breed bacteria, so the cleaning of the shower must not be ignored.
The cleaning of the shower head is very simple. Just take a plastic knife, pour some white vinegar (to submerge the shower head), wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band. After soaking for 1 hour, turn on the flushing water, and the scale can be cleaned. At the same time, white vinegar also has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, which can kill two birds with one stone.
In addition to stains in the bathroom, there is also an unpleasant odor. The bathroom with a "weird" smell is the most intolerable!
06 Toilet Deodorization
If you want to remove the smell in the bathroom, you can do this!
1. Pour white vinegar into the floor drain, wait for 3-5 minutes, pour the mixed solution of water and baking soda into the floor drain. The soda solution and the white acetic acid alkali will be neutralized. It can quickly eliminate the smell of the floor drain.
2. Slice the fresh lemon and put it in the bathroom to prevent mildew and odor.
3. Put a cup of balsamic vinegar. The smell of the bathroom will disappear. But the balsamic vinegar should be changed regularly, like once a week.
After learning these tricks, clean up your bathroom as soon as possible. The bathroom will feel like a brand new one.
In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. Industrial style kitchen design.
2. This sweet gray kitchen is equipped with golden cabinet handles and natural wood fittings. The table with green leaves adds a lot of color to the small kitchen, which can maximize the dining space in an instant.
3. The wine glass is the focus point of this home, highlighted by the light from the strip lights in the glass cabinet.
4. If because of space reasons, wall cabinets cannot be customized. An open kitchen can be realized by gradually narrowing the cabinet width.
5. Design a peninsula in the center of the kitchen by extending the cabinets.
6. Here is not only an L-shaped cabinet, but also a floor of the same shape.
7. Choose white locker. And choose blue floor cabinets and wall cabinets to break the appearance of one color and long layout.
8. If the kitchen has a window facing the outside, the kitchen sink can be located in front of the window, just like this green kitchen.
9. In this black kitchen, the ceiling extension is also black and equipped with spotlights. The accessory materials on the ceiling add color to the layout, and the two-color cabinets have unique light and dark design.
10. A series of pink designs and copper accessories are matched with pink blue decorations to exude perfect contrast and warmth.
11. The golden honey color and black bring the perfect color combination to the light gray and white kitchen.
12. The golden faucet, silver oven, copper vases and candle holders add highlights to the white kitchen.
13. You can merge two separate rooms together, like this kitchen with a washing machine.
14. The floor cabinets and wall cabinets are right-angled and uniquely arranged.
15. Use two rows of wall cabinets of different depths to break the rigid arrangement of parallel double rows.
16. L-shaped wall cabinet with recessed lighting. Create a unique kitchen layout through a series of different color combinations.
The U.S. home furnishing internet platform HOUZZ recently released the "2019 U.S. Bathroom Trends Research" report, which was conducted for 1,360 owners who refurbished bathrooms in the U.S. The survey results show that in the past year, 88% of respondents have changed the faucet, 83% of the respondents have changed the shower, and 63% of the respondents have changed the toilet. Among them, American owners have shown great interest in products such as large-size showers, smart toilets, and customized bathroom cabinets, and they are more generous in their decoration costs than in previous years.
Water-saving faucets, large showers, smart toilets, custom bathroom cabinets...According to the survey report, the largest number of American owners who renovated their bathrooms in the past year have replaced faucets, accounting for 88% of the respondents. Excluding non-bathroom products, showers (83%), basins (78%), bathroom cabinets (77%), toilets (63%), bathtubs (34%), etc. are followed in order.
More than 80% of the interviewees have replaced the faucet and shower.
In 2019, the faucet was the sanitary product that was replaced by the most American owners, accounting for 88% of the 1,360 respondents. Among them, 33% used water-saving faucets, 16% upgraded sensor faucets, and only 3% continued to use traditional faucets. Among the owners who have replaced the shower head, 57% have replaced the shower system, and 54% bought a larger shower head, 45% have changed the shower layout, and 43% have changed the wall of the shower area .
Large showers are more popular.
The selection rate of smart toilets in American households has risen from 28% to 34% this year. Among the many functions of the smart toilet, self-cleaning is the most popular, followed by hip wash, seat heating, splash water, night light, induction and automatic deodorization. American owners of bathtubs have increased the selection rate of flat-bottomed freestanding bathtubs from 41% last year to 50% this year, which is significantly ahead of mosaic bathtubs (21%), wall-mounted bathtubs (15%) and cat-foot bathtubs (9%). In terms of bathtub materials, acrylic, fiberglass, and enamel cast iron are the most popular in order.
In general, Americans value convenience, comfort, and storage more when replacing sanitary products. This is reflected in specific products. Products such as sensor faucets, smart toilets, flat-bottom bathtubs, custom bathroom cabinets, and double mirrors are becoming more and more popular. China manufacturers that export to the United States can make more efforts in these products.
In addition to products, spatial transformation is also the focus of this investigation. Among the 1,360 respondents, 45% believed that they would relax in the bathroom. They believed that the cleanliness, bathtub, and lighting of the bathroom would help increase the relaxation function of the bathroom. In terms of bathroom style, the most favored one is Transitional. The number of people who choose this style has increased from 16% in 2018 to 21% in 2019. Modern style is also very popular, with a selection rate of 20%, an increase of 5 percentage points from last year. On the contrary, the contemporary style and traditional style continue to fall out of favor, with the selection rate of 16% and 9%, down 4 and 5 points from last year. Finally, the popularity of Farmhouse in the United States is still low.
Transitional style is favored.
In terms of color, the slightly quiet white last year has a trend of recovery. In areas such as bathroom cabinets and counter-tops, most owners choose white. On the floor and wall, the selection rate of white also increased by 3 points and 6 points, reaching 19% and 27%. Especially on the wall, white began to challenge the dominance of gray.
White has a trend of recovery.
For the walls and floors in the shower area, more than half of the interviewees chose ceramic tiles, which is far ahead of marble, granite, slate, and travertine.
How to define accessible luxury?
It is not only a design style,
It is a high-style life philosophy.
It is prosperous in a minimalist place,
Elegance is not complicated, simplicity is not simple.
Accessible luxury is not simple. It has a variety of manifestations.
Warm, light and luxurious, noble and comfortable
A touch of orange brightens the whole space,
Match with gray tile floor and brown wall,
It highlights the high style of the whole space.
Nordic luxury, elegant style.
The main color is gray.
Large light gray marble walls,
Decorate the whole space with a piece of green plants,
With light gray bathroom cabinet,
It's bright and comfortable.
Simple, light and luxurious, elegant and advanced
To simplify, black and white color covers the whole space.
Spacious wall space,
Complete set of black bathroom Shower Faucet,
Not only meet the requirements of storage, but also decorate the bathroom.
A variety of accessible luxury bathrooms,
With unique charm,
More possibilities for home,
Bring luxury and elegant life enjoyment to the customers.
In daily life, the planning of the bathroom is very important. A space of a few square meters has to bear a lot of sanitary ware and electrical appliances, such as toilets, bathtubs, washing machines, clothes dryers, etc. These are essential equipment that can improve the comfort and convenience of life.
The three-square-meter bathroom is also the size of most apartment bathrooms. The space is not large, but it does not affect people's pursuit of quality life. How to make good use of small space and achieve the aim of practical and beautiful appearance ? There are many ways.
01 Extend the sink counter to the washing machine and get an extra storage table.
If the area of the sink counter is relatively wide, you might as well design the washing machine and sink counter as a whole. By the way, the upper part of the washing machine is also designed as a countertop, which has an extra space for display. The whole area be neat and decent.
A large sink is exactly what women need. They have too many skin care products and cosmetics to be placed.
Suitable for: single women, or small families.
Advantages: The upper part of the washing machine is fully utilized and many things can be placed.
Of course, if you want to pay attention to some design sense, you can design the washing machine and the sink in a staggered layer, showing a patchwork of beauty, and it can also bring a unique atmosphere to a small space.
02 The washing machine and the storage cabinet coexist harmoniously, and one thing is multi-purpose and takes up less space.
If there are many things in the house, consider using more storage cabinets in the bathroom. But in a small space of three square meters, how should the washing machine be placed?
The washing machine, storage cabinet, and sink can be designed as a whole, and the three can use each other to realize their own value, visually beautiful, form a multi-purpose, and occupy a small area.
Suitable: Families with lots of things.
Advantages: One thing is multi-purpose, and it occupies a small area.
03 Maximize the use of corner space
There is always an unexpected room type of an apartment, such as a three-square-meter rectangle, but it happens to be faced with the problem of a lot of things and a lot of demand. The washing machine and the cabinet need to be put in the bathroom. How to achieve it ?
Three walls can be used. The storage cabinets, sinks, and washing machines leaning against the wall can perfectly maximize the use of corner space.
Suitable for: families who have many things and pay attention to space design.
Advantages: The smallest space is used to the maximum.
04 Storage rack: Use the height of space to realize vertical storage.
Different room types and different residents have different requirements for the placement of washing machines. Some people like simple display. Easy to take things, and easy to move the washing machine. In fact, a storage rack can solve all the troubles. The storage rack is light and convenient, and there is no construction problem. You only need to place it in a suitable position, put daily necessities on it, and put a washing machine underneath it to achieve a perfect plan for a small space. This is also a way to achieve vertical storage, which saves more space.
Suitable for: Singles with less things and high requirements for the convenience of life.
Advantages: easy to move, easy to clean, and less costly for decoration.
It is not difficult to stuff a washing machine in a three-square-meter bathroom. The key is to design in combination with different room types. In addition, the living needs and actual conditions of different residents must be considered to create a comfortable and practical bathroom space.
Aquacubic Has Rich Experience and Passion in Bath and Kitchen Industry. We can provide total solution for apartment projects.