In China some people say that the struggle in the big city is so hard. Why not go to work in a small town? Is it worth struggling to afford a small apartment for a lifetime? I believe many people will find it worthwhile, because in big cities there are opportunities that cannot be found in small towns. The small apartment is not terrible. We can remodel it. As long as we have a dream, everything is possible. The owner Mr. Zhang who lives in Shanghai, like most ordinary citizens, worked hard all the way from the small hometown and finally settled in Shanghai and bought an apartment of 70 square meters. After having a child, Mr. Zhang took his parents from his hometown. A family of 5 squeezed into a small apartment. There was only one bathroom. Every morning and every evening, they were faced with taking turns to line up to take a bath and wash. They had no patience after some time. So he thought about making another shower room, and he can make the most of the balcony. Looking at the balcony that costs him a lot, only used to pile debris and dry clothes, Mr. Zhang felt it was a pity. He had heard of a case of transforming a balcony into a shower room before, so he wondered why not give it a try. If it fails, it will be dismantled after all. After talking to his wife, Mr. Zhang started serious research. After careful study, he summarized the following points to note:
First of all, it must be waterproof. Due to the special location of the balcony, the back may be the living room or bedroom. Considering that moisture may cause mold and peeling on the back wall, it is recommended that the waterproof layer of the wall where the shower is installed is painted as high as possible. The waterproof coating is generally brushed 2~3 times.
Second, make sure that the ground has a slope. The ground also needs to be waterproofed, and it is also necessary to ensure that the ground has a certain slope so that the sewage from the bath is discharged to the drain and will not flow back to the living room or other places.
Third, strengthen heat preservation. There is a big difference between the balcony shower room and the indoor shower room. Generally, the indoor shower room has only one wall with windows, and it can be kept warm by installing a heating system.
Finally, pay attention to the issue of privacy.
After studying how to install it, the next step is to choose a good shower room. Which products can meet this special demand? Because the balcony shower room is unavoidable from the wind and sun, we must pay attention to its material and anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and anti-fading ability. At the same time, pay attention to whether the frame is strong and stable, and the wall of the shower room must be strong.
After comparison, Mr. Zhang finally chose this shower room. This shower room is based on apartment space. The large apartment frame glass curtain wall, angular and cylindrical surfaces make the entire bathroom space richer.
At the same time, automotive-grade toughened glass has a thickness of 10MM, can withstand 700° high temperature, and has a high strength about 5 times that of ordinary glass, with outstanding impact resistance and thermal stability. In addition, EPM steel mold protection is added, so you don't have to worry about the risk of glass bursting. Even if it breaks, it will still stick to the debris to prevent the glass from splashing and hurting people. You can take a shower without restraint.
The door frame, handle and hinge outside the main body of the shower room are all made of high-quality aluminum alloy, and the surface should also be treated with anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-oxidation. In this way, there will be no signs of paint falling off after being exposed to the wind and sun on the balcony, and the structure is relatively strong and not prone to deformation.
In addition, the shower room is installed on the balcony. We will most worry about water will flow everywhere. This shower room has a overflow channel and magnetic tape, which can lock the water in all directions. Don't need to worry about getting the living room wet.
The bathroom is full of water vapor after taking a shower? The bath water splashes on the ground? Sometimes you slip and fall accidentally? The bathroom without separation of wet and dry is simply maddening. The separation of wet and dry is an unavoidable matter in the bathroom. As long as we have a slight requirement for the quality of the bathroom, we will immediately take care of this matter. Because the separation of wet and dry in the bathroom is a very cost-effective job, it will make your bathroom life full of happiness in minutes. How to achieve the separation of dry and wet in the bathroom? For small-sized bathrooms, the partitions are too narrow, and they cannot be separated from wet and dry. Very tangled. So how to separate wet and dry in a bathroom of only about 5 square meters? Let's analyze how to separate wet and dry in a small bathroom!
Separated by Shower Curtain
The shower curtain is the simplest and most beautiful way to separate wet and dry in the bathroom. It can be said to be a must-have artifact for the bathtub. Use a shower curtain to separate the dry and wet areas of a small apartment, which is the most trouble-free and cost-effective. Whether it is an arc-shaped corner, or directly draw a straight line, make a water retaining strip and hang a shower curtain. It is very convenient. You can also frequently change the style of the shower curtain to a different style. But the disadvantage is that it cannot effectively block water vapor, and it is easy to grow mold and needs to be cleaned frequently.
Compared with the shower curtain which can not effectively isolate the water vapor, the shower door is much more practical. More suitable for bathrooms equipped with showers. The shower door is mostly made of glass. Glass partition is a better choice. On the one hand, because the glass is transparent, it does not appear to be visually narrow. Second, because the glass has better water resistance, the effect of wet and dry partitions will be better.
Half Wall Partition
For small apartments, this is also a good choice. Not only can it perfectly achieve the purpose of separating dry and wet, but also use the half wall to create its own style. Pasting retro-style or modern-style tiles on the wall can play a decorative and beautifying role.
The water pipe under the sink does not contact the floor.
In addition to working on the door, you can also separate wet and dry in places such as sinks and basins. The important point is to not to touch the floor! Bathroom furniture that is not exposed to water stains is less likely to be corroded, which increases the service life and is also easy to clean.
Move the Sink Out
The most complete wet and dry separation is to move the sink directly outside the door. Use part of the outside space to make the shower area inside the bathroom more spacious. In addition, the external washbasin also allows a family to wash without interfering with each other. The vanity and sink are placed outside the bathroom. Completely cut off the moisture in the bath. Small apartments can also use the walkway outside the bathroom to do so!
Do you like the bathroom with separate dry and wet function? The dry area and wet area of the bathroom are perfectly separated, which not only partitions the space, but also is visually more fashionable and rich in spatial level. Wet and dry separation has gradually become mainstream in bathroom design, so hurry up and give it a try!
In addition to the practicality of the apartment renovation, we also pay attention to its beauty. For example, choose wall-mounted toilets and washbasins; choose concealed baseboards; hide all the pipes; improve the overall aesthetics!
Concealed showers are more beautiful than exposed showers.
There are mainly the following 3 ways to install the shower:
1) Exposed installation: the water inlet pipe and mixing valve of the shower are exposed outside, which is not beautiful enough;
2) Concealed pipe installation: The inlet pipe is buried in the wall and the mixing valve is outside. This is most commonly used method;
3) Concealed installation: Completely opposite to the first type, the inlet pipe and the return valve are installed inside the wall. Leaving only the switch and the water outlet outside. Although it is beautiful, the process is complicated.
For concealed showers, there are also two different styles:
1) Top sprayer and hand shower
Look at the picture, the top shower head is matched with a hand-held shower head at the bottom. In this way, you need to determine the size of the shower head before renovation. And do the drilling and wiring layout. In terms of installation, this method is relatively simple.
2) With additional side spray
This is based on the former, plus a side spray function. During renovation, pre-installed in-wall boxes and multiple valve cores are required to match the water outlet. You can imagine how complicated this approach is! How to install it? Look down.
First determine the number of side nozzles (usually 2-6); the in-wall installed valve core has multiple outlet connection ports, from the valve core to the main water inlet, other outlets, top spray showers and hand showers; Secondly, cement leveling is required between the valve core and the wall, and in-wall installed parts are also used to stabilize; then leveling, waterproofing and pressing are performed to see if there is any leakage; the last step is to sticking ceramic tiles.
Compared with the exposed installation, the appearance of the concealed shower is certainly more attractive. However, the maintenance is complicated and cannot be ignored. The water pipe fittings of the exposed shower are all on the outside. If the concealed shower needs to be repaired, we can only break the wall! But if you choose a good quality shower, except for the water pipe problem, you don't need to break the wall under normal circumstances.
If you really like the appearance, it is not a big problem to choose a concealed shower. But if you are still worried about renovation and later maintenance, it is recommended not to try it.
Shower Purchase Skills
1. When choosing a shower, try to make the shower tilted (to see the water effect). If the top spray holes are obviously small or there is no water at all, it shows that the internal design of the shower is very low. It is impossible for the user to have a comfortable experience.
2. Look at the coating and valve core. Under normal circumstances, the brighter and more delicate the surface of the shower, the better the coating process. The high-quality shower uses high-quality ceramic valve core, which has high hardness and wear resistance, and is not easy to drip. The rotating adjustment handle is also very smooth.
3. Everyone knows that if the shower is used for a long time, there will be scale and impurities deposits, which will block the water outlet. If the mesh cover cannot be cleaned, the shower will not discharge water normally; in order to avoid the blockage of the water outlet due to poor water quality. All the shower nozzles should stick out for easy cleaning.
4. Shower accessories will directly affect the comfort of our shower. This cannot be ignored. For example, whether the lifting rod of the shower is flexible. Whether the shower joint is equipped with anti-twist ball bearings. Whether there is a rotation controller on the lifting rod, etc.
5. The water-saving function of the shower is the key point to be considered when purchasing the shower. Some showers use a steel ball valve core, and are equipped with a hot water controller, which can adjust the inflow of hot water into the mixing tank, so that the hot water can flow out quickly and accurately. This type of shower with a reasonable design saves 50% of water compared to ordinary showers.
1. Do a good job of cleaning up during installation, especially the valve core. During the decoration, it is inevitable that decoration dust or even large particles of impurities enter the water supply pipe. If it is not cleaned up, these impurity particles will enter the valve core of the shower faucet, easily causing blockage or even destroying the internal structure of the valve core. If the shower has little water output, it is very likely that the cleaning work is not in place.
2. To ensure safety, equipotential terminals are indispensable.
An electric shock prevention system is indispensable in the bathroom: equipotential terminal. After all, compared with other spaces, the bathroom is accompanied by water all the year round, and the risk is relatively high. Connect with the equipotential terminal to prevent leakage, electric shock, and avoid dangerous situations.
There are a large number of shower options. So everyone can try to choose different showers. Traditional showers have gradually been eliminated. We must learn to keep up with the trend in renovation project.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers. The products include faucets, sinks, basins,
bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
For a more useful and faster-drying bathroom, toilet, shower, and washbasin must be separated.
The toilet, washbasin, and shower located in three areas allows people to use them separately.
This design has more advantages.
1. Dry area always being dry.
Using a three-separated bathroom, when the shower is completely independent, the sink and toilet area will not be affected by the shower. Cleaning is also more convenient.
2. More people can use the bathroom at the same time.
In the morning some want to use the toilet and some want to brush their teeth. If there is no separation, as long as one person enters, the whole family will have to wait.
However, with the three-separated bathroom, everyone can save time and use separately.
Three-separated Bathroom Layout
If the bathroom is a long and narrow shape, it is recommended that the toilet, washbasin, and shower are arranged in a row.
Usually the most frequently used washbasin will be placed in the middle, so you can come in and use it at any time. To the left and right are the shower area and toilet.
The toilet and the shower area can also be arranged on the same side, and the washbasin is placed on the opposite side to form a T-shaped arrangement. Hotels often use this layout, which is relatively confidential, but does not waste space.
If you want to add a bathtub, because the bathtub is used less frequently, it is usually placed in the corner next to the washbasin.
But to be honest, the three-separated bathroom requires a relatively large area. The partition wall will be added, and the distance between the shower, toilet and washbasin will be increased. If three separations are used, it is bound to reduce the size of other spaces.
Design and Construction Considerations
1. The minimum shower area wide is 90cm.
The shower area should be kept wide enough for the person to turn around, and hands should not touch the wall easily when showering. It is convenient to have a width of at least 90 cm.
2. The toilet area is at least 70cm wide.
If you don't want it too narrow when going to the toilet, the wall should not be too close. Starting from the center of the toilet, leave a width of 35 cm or more to the left and right to make it easy to use.
The human action is to turn around and sit down on the toilet, so 60 cm of moving space is required in front of the toilet.
3. If the toilet is adjacent to the shower area, the water pipe is easy to install.
When the toilet and the shower area are adjacent to each other back to back, the pipeline can be hidden in the partition between the two, and the distance of the pipeline can be shortened.
4. There is no need to install a floor drain in the toilet and washing area.
Since the three-separated bathroom has completely separated the toilet, washbasin and shower, and now fewer people will flush the floor. Therefore, it is only necessary to install a floor drain in the shower room. Blocking with waterproof strips can ensure that the toilet and washbasin area remain dry. For floor cleaning in dry areas, it is recommended to wipe with a mop.
5. Reduce the area of waterproof coating.
Ordinary bathrooms are usually recommended to do waterproof layer on the walls and floors of the whole room due to the spread of moisture. However, in the three-separated bathroom, there will be no excess water vapor in the toilet and washbasin area. It is recommended to do waterproof only half-height walls.
Then we take a look at the examples of the three-separation bathroom.
This is a typical hotel bathroom layout. The sink is in the center, and the toilet, shower area, and bathtub are placed on both sides, forming a U-shaped layout. Suitable for use in large-area bathrooms.
The doors of the shower room and toilet area are designed with metal mesh, which is ventilated and can be cleverly hidden.
The walls and floors of the whole room are paved with the same marble. With metal accessories, the overall style is particularly high-end.
With the double washbasin design, two people wash at the same time without being crowded. With double-sided mirrors and wall lights on both sides, it forms a balanced and symmetrical design.
The retro tile floor, the decorative pillars on both sides of the countertop, the delicate and elegant chandeliers, the natural and romantic simple European style.
Off-white is selected as the main color of the space, matched with earth-colored walls. The calm atmosphere makes the bathing space more comfortable and relaxing.
If you don't make a door, just use cement partition to separate the shower area or toilet, which can reduce the visual barrier.
A sliding door is used between the shower area and the bathtub, which can be ventilated at any time and can achieve the effect of privacy.
The washbasin area is in a single row. Since it is isolated from the shower area, it is relatively dry. The dressing storage is also set together, making it easier to use.
The wash area is in line with the toilet area. The bathtub is next to the shower area. Effectively separate the dry and wet areas. At the same time, hooks are installed on the wall for the towels and bathrobes.
If the bathroom does not have a window, you may wish to use colors and lights to brighten it up. The orange half-wall design makes the space bright and vibrant. Place some flowers and plants to make it more vibrant.
The wall is made of cement gray, so even if water drops splash off, it will not leave a trace. The mirror cabinet on the top can effectively increase the storage capacity.
In order to leave the central aisle, move the sink outside. Arranging the shower area and the toilet back to back not only effectively shortens the length of the water pipe, but also makes the design more concise.
In a typical T-shaped layout, the shower area and toilet are hidden behind the washbasin to maintain privacy. The wash area divides the bathroom into two parts.
The entrance of the bathroom is designed with arches, and the retro red bricks are more antique. The tiled floor extends to the left and right.
After reading the above cases, do you think it is good-looking and practical?
Thanks for viewing our website. Hopefully you can find your interested items. Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business. We are one-stop supplier of bathroom and kitchen products.
After the shower is turned off, the water still runs. Is it a quality problem?
Have you encountered a problem like this? After the shower was turned off, the water still ticked out. Sometimes after turning off for a long time, the water still flows out suddenly, and it flows fast. This is how it happened. Today, let's take a look at "The sudden water flow problem after the shower is turned off".
Regarding this problem, at first it was suspected that it was a shower quality problem. In order to clarify it, we also specially checked our showers, but this kind of situation still occurs. Later, we asked a professional to figure out that the water running after the shower was turned off was because of the water stored in the top spray and the shower pipe.
Professional explanation: In order to pursue the comfort of showering, the current shower head sprays are very large. The bigger it is, the more water there is after turning off the faucet. After use, the air pressure inside the shower is in equilibrium with the atmospheric pressure, so the water inside will not flow out temporarily. After some time, the water will flow out when the balance is lost. This is a problem with large-top showers. It is not that the shower is leaking or broken, so you can rest assured if you encounter this problem. If it is a constant dripping and leaking, then it is a quality problem.
So what should I do if the shower really leaks?
Analyze the factors of the shower leakage first. The main points are as follows:
1. The shower nozzle is blocked. If it is used for a long time, the water output will become smaller. If the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. At this time, it has to be resolved by the seller of the shower. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable seller.
2. Shower plating. Many people have found that the surface paint on the shower can peel off. It will be ugly after the paint is peeled off. If you have just bought a shower that has this problem, it will affect the appearance. In addition, some poor-quality showers will block because of paint falling off. So we have to take a closer look at the surface of the purchased shower for these problems.
When purchasing a shower, you must carefully observe whether the surface of the shower is smooth or not. If it is rough to the touch, it may be processed twice.
3. The material of the shower. Some showers are made of plastic or cast iron. The plastic shower head may contain a lot of waste material, and the service life will not be long. Of course, some hand showers that use plexiglass, ABS and other materials are still very good. However, it is not recommended that you choose the shower head made of cast iron, which is easy to rust. Many people who chose this shower are very regretful, because it didn't take long for it to rust. It's ugly, and it also blocked the water outlet and broke the entire shower. At present, the better material is copper.
After knowing the reason, we can come to a solution. There are mainly the following solutions for leakage in the shower:
1. Leakage at the steering ball of the shower head. First unscrew the shower head from the steering ball ring, find the O-ring or similar seal inside and replace it, and then turn the shower head back. Just go to the original position.
2. Leakage occurs at the joint of the handheld shower. Select the right size shower hose and shower head according to the specifications, replace its rubber ring, and reinstall it.
3. Water leakage caused by gravel or sediment. Unscrew the shower head for cleaning. If necessary, soak the parts with vinegar and scrub the parts. Take care to avoid scratching it. If the shower head is an adjustable spray type, carefully check all movable parts for signs of excessive wear. If the rotating handle cannot move smoothly, the internal cam may be broken, and the entire shower head needs to be replaced.
4. The spray mode from the shower head becomes a mixture of spray and rain mode. If the shower is used for a long time, the water output will decrease. It may be because the water quality is not good, the water contains a lot of alkali, and the scale deposits on the water outlet cause the shower to be blocked. It is also very simple to solve. For the shower head designed with silica gel particles, just gently knead it. If the scale is serious, you can put white vinegar in a plastic bag, wrap the shower and soak for some time, then rinse with water.
Aquacubic is a professional manufacturer for bath and kitchen products since 2010. We can provide full solution for construction project contractors and wholesalers.
The products include faucets, sinks, basins, bathroom accessories, shower sets, shower rooms, ceramic basins, bathtubs, etc.
Look forward to cooperating with you.
Thanks a lot!
Whether the owner of a house is willing to clean the room, the point is not how nice the living room is, but how clean the bathroom is. So what should a good-looking bathroom need to be? Let's take a look. The sink over vanity is the most important part of the bathroom. Therefore, a nice sink can add a lot to the beauty of the bathroom.
There are two types of drainage.
Drainage in Wall: no exposed pipes can be seen, more beautiful.
Drainage in Floor: It can be seen that the pipe is directly connected to the countertop from the floor. There will be more cleaning work.
The advantage of the in-wall drainage is that if there is a leak in the drainage pipe upstairs, the neighbors downstairs will not be flooded.
The disadvantage is that once the drainage pipe buried in the wall is blocked, the wall needs to be destroyed, and the pipe may be dredged. But redoing the wall decoration is a new problem.
So you must use good materials when burying it, or you will be tossing yourself. Chinese families basically use the in-floor drainage, so they all need to customize the bulky cabinet to cover it.
Compared with the traditional floor-mounted bathroom cabinets, the wall-mounted cabinets has a better appearance and lightness. Its bottom is suspended, which is very convenient to clean up. And without a hint of bulkiness, it looks very stylish and beautiful.
Wall-mounted wash basins generally choose in-wall drainage, and the drain pipe is perfectly hidden in the wall. So drain pipe can not be seen. It will improve overall aesthetics. Therefore, before installing the washbasin, drainage treatment must be done so that it will not cause too much trouble for later maintenance.
In addition, the bottom of the washbasin can be selected according to your own preferences, made into an open partition or a closed cabinet, or simply mixed and matched, which can meet the storage needs of towels and some toiletries.
In modern bathroom design, floor-standing vanities are also welcomed by many young people today. However, its bottom is not completely close to the ground, and it does not look as solid and bulky as it used to be. It is basically designed with a bottom space, and it is supported by thin feet, which is also very convenient to install.
Of course, in addition to the pursuit of beauty, if you do not do a good job in the shower separation, it may cause water stains to penetrate or erode the cabinet legs, which will shorten the service life of the vanity over time.
There is no fixed choice for the drainage method of the floor-standing cabinet.
Even if you hide the sewer pipes in the cabinet in order to save effort, you can still ensure beautiful and practical effects. Make full use of the space. All objects will be placed neatly and uniformly.
I always thought that the washbasin is everything.
Later, after listening to the professional tasting, I realized how superficial such thoughts are. The washbasin is only a small part.
Above counter basin: high-end and high-grade.
Advantages: safe and convenient, many choices, the most important thing is easy disassembly.
Disadvantages: warping will appear at the connection with the countertop, especially the cheap water basin. And it is prone to leaking water to the sink cabinet. If the installation is not careful, there will be exposed glass glue, which will turn yellow and black after a long time.
Under-counter basin: low-key luxury.
Advantages: integrated with the countertop, beautiful and easy to clean.
Disadvantages: The countertop needs to be processed and installed in the workshop. The designer or installation worker who has insufficient experience will cause the water basin to deviate from the middle of the sink cabinet; it is necessary to choose a faucet with a suitable water outlet angle; it is inconvenient to disassemble.
By the form of installation, it can be divided into two types. One is a floor-standing and the other is a wall-mounted. Generally, floor-standing cabinets are used in bathrooms with separate shower rooms, and are more compatible with floor drainage. If your bathroom has a larger space, you can choose floor-standing wash cabinets.
Wall-mounted wash cabinets have become more popular in recent years. Its biggest advantage is that it is easy to take care of and save space.
In short, in this era of pursuing the supreme beauty, even the vanity has become more advanced unknowingly! If you don't want to make your vanity and bathroom sink look so mediocre, you might as well do some bold attempts and use the most popular design to improve the quality of life!
Aquacubic has rich experience and passion in bath and kitchen industry and appreciate your contacting and business.
We can provide total solution for projects. Look forward to cooperating with you.
There are no ifs in life, and even more for decorations. There is no what ifs after the decoration is finished. In order to avoid this kind of regret, we summarized many kitchen decoration experiences for you.
1. The most durable cabinet door panel is the fireproof panel, the shortest life span is the blister, the most non scratch resistant is the painted, the most expensive is the solid wood, and the cheapest is the double veneer.
2. The stainless steel countertop is the most durable, the artificial stone is the least resistant to dirt, and the quartz stone is the most expensive. If used frequently, stainless steel countertops are the most suitable. If the color tone is cold, you can use panels and tiles appropriately.
3. The stainless steel embossing countertop is less scratched than the brushed countertop.
4. The stove must have small openings on the surface to prevent the soup from overflowing into the stove.
5. The sink must have a bottom grid to prevent the sewer from being blocked and to facilitate cleaning.
6. When renovating water pipe and electricity, you must think about the cabinet layout and electrical requirements. Be sure to reserve enough sockets. It is better to keep sockets on the front and rear walls. Waterproof covers are not necessary.
7. If most of the gas pipes are wrapped in the cabinet, it is best to leave a gas alarm socket.
8. The tiles in the kitchen can be matte or polished, which are easier to clean. Don't choose pitted or rough models, which are difficult to take care of.
9. If you rarely cook, consider an open style. If cook much, it is safer to be closed. No matter how good a range hood is, it is impossible to suck all the fumes away.
10. The hose must be replaced every two years.
11. In addition to the main valve, it is better to have separate valves for gas stoves and gas water heaters, so that they can be closed easily when problems occur.
12. The sink drain must be made S-bend, otherwise the smell will return.
13. Do not apply glue between the stove and the countertop to facilitate safety inspection.
14. When installing the side range hood, it is better to be as close to the stove as possible.
15. If you install an ordinary or European-style range hood, it is better to install a thin stainless steel plate on the tile around the stove, so that it can be easily cleaned.
The bathroom area is small, but it needs to be equipped with sinks, cabinets, washing machines, showers and toilets. There is a new way by changing the water route in advance to move the basin outside the bathroom!
Simplify the Bathroom
If you want the washbasin to be outside the bathroom, the most feasible way is to move the door of the bathroom inward to ensure the privacy of the toilet and bathing area.
This approach is actually the traditional "dry-wet separation".
But the difference is that the original washroom door does not need to be installed, and the basin area and the outer area are more integrated.
A sliding door can be installed between the toilet & the shower area and basin, or a specially customized water resistant door. The floor tiles at the basin area can be designed as a unified design with the outside of the bathroom.
The laundry area and the basin are integrated on the outside, because it is not afraid of moisture, the towel basket does not need to be stuffed in the cabinet.
The overall space has not become more crowded by adding walls. Entering the door, the bathtub and shower head are immediately visible and easy to use.
Generally, ultra-thin lightweight partition walls are used, and waterproof coatings are also applied, so there is no need to worry about the partition walls being too thick or not moisture-proof.
Move the basin outside the door
The size and layout of the bathroom are not satisfactory, so let the washbasin truly stand outside the bathroom door!
Where should I install the basin outside the bathroom door?
First of all, it is recommended to be as close as possible to the original sink drain pipe, which is convenient for construction and saves labor and money.
Secondly, consider the habit of daily use of basins. For example, every morning, if you and your family can't wash and go to the toilet at the same time, put the basin near the bedroom.
You can brush your teeth and wash your face when you get up in the morning and go out.
If there is a corridor end or a concave wall near the toilet, it is most suitable to install the sink cabinet.
But it doesn't matter if there is no concave wall, self-built partitions are equally beautiful.
The lockers for bathing products can be placed above the basin together. In this way, the remodeled bathroom will be more refreshing and easy to take care of.
The wash basin can be placed on the balcony.
The wash basin is placed on the balcony because it does not occupy the kitchen and bathroom space, and it is convenient to dry the towels after washing.
Now that the water pipe has been connected to the balcony, you can also plan a good-looking basin. In addition to washing, water for watering flowers and boiling water can be obtained here.
For a family with one bathroom but three generations living together, one more basin can reduce a lot of inconvenience in life.
Make a simple-style balcony hand-washing area. It’s more convenient to wash your hands and fruits now.
Wash basins can be hung on the wall.
The washbasin can also be hung on the wall to play its function, but it will involve all kinds of wall drilling. And it can’t be moved after it’s built, so consider carefully before decorating it.
The best place to put a basin in the bedroom.
The cosmetic storage cabinet can be installed under the basin. Daily skin care, makeup, and makeup removal can be done easily.
If the toilet is close to the hallway, install a basin beside the hallway to enrich the functions of the hallway.
The dining room can also be equipped with an independent basin, and the water pipe can be taken from the kitchen at the beginning of the decoration.
Installing the basin outside the bathroom, in addition to being practical and convenient, can also match the overall style of the home. The washbasin can be integrated into the design of the cabinet, and the surrounding waterproof treatment should be done.