Ordinary sink, also known as drawn sink, is formed by pressing and stretching a whole piece of steel plate.
The principle is similar to balloon blowing, so the bottom and corner of the water sink will be thinned properly,
usually made of 0.8mm thick steel.
The Handmade Sink is not made piece by piece by hand, but made by cutting, bending and laser welding the steel plate.
Will not change the thickness of the steel plate in the corner, the sink is very sturdy and solid. Usually this thickness is 1.2-1.5mm.
The appearance has strong sense of line, and the weight is much heavier.
The small R angle of handmade sink is not only better in appearance, but also higher in the utilization of the whole sink space.
1. X Grooves Design
Optimized bottom slope makes kitchen sink draining faster than normal sinks. Gently sloped bottom, fast draining and dry after using.
Handmade X grooves design, not only increase the design aesthetic but also easy to drain water in a minute.
Rear set 3.5”drain matches most kitchen appliances and fits the most Common Garbage Disposal System and unlocks extra space.
2. Nano Surface Technology
Nano surface as Lotus leaf. Water and oil flow quickly and no trace left.
Hardness of Nano surface: ＞8H Hardness of regular surface: ＞4.5H
Extreme craftsmanship focuses on every detail of the sink. Meets the UPC, cUPC, CE certification standards.
3. POSCO 304 SUS Material
Durable scratch and stain resistant stainless steel surface helps the beauty last.
Real 16 / 18 gauge material; never chip or crack. Commercial grade satin finish. Thick 304 Stainless Steel construction.
9 - 10 inches deep large sink can hold a lot of pots and pans. Experience the luxury brought by the global high-end manufacturing industry.
4. Soundproof Pad - 7pcs
Extra-thick coating and thick sound rubber pad assure exceptional noise reduction.
Insulative padding can dramatically reduce the noise causing by water dripping,making an excellent effect on noise elimination.
It can enhance the elegance and high quality of the kitchen, and it will become the focus of your kitchen. The high quality of the sink is praised and recognized by the most demanding customers
Some faucets are simple and practical, while others are decorative. Faucets can be in many different materials and shapes, such as short/high, single/double handle, stainless steel/brass, chrome/black/gold colors, etc. It can reflect the contemporary architectural decoration style. Also so many brands of faucets are available. Do you want to know the best faucet brands in China? Let's take a look at the ranking of China's top 7 faucets brands in 2020.
Moen entered the Chinese market in 1994 and established its first sales company in Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Shanghai. In the following few years, American Moen company has established offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chongqing, and its sales network has covered more than 180 cities in China. In 1996, Moen set up a joint venture factory in China with global advanced production management and manufacturing technology, which shows its confidence in the Chinese market and its determination to develop in China for a long time. At the same time, all the factories in China have passed ISO9001 quality system certification and ISO14001 environmental system certification. Relying on the deep understanding of the needs of users, distributors, agents and professionals in the industry and the joint efforts of all employees, American Moen company has become one of the leading figures in China's kitchen and bathroom equipment industry, and has established a strong sales network and perfect after-sales service system. The company's business is developing rapidly, and its products are deeply loved by users.
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Quanzhou, Fujian Province: the Economic Zone on the west side of the Taiwan Strait, Jomoo Group is a large comprehensive bathroom leading enterprise and a national high-tech enterprise integrating R and D, production, sales and service. It is also the Secretariat of "Kitchen and Bathroom Hardware Sub-technical Committee of National Hardware Standardization Technical Committee". The group's brand "JOMOO" has won many national honors such as "China's Famous Trademark", "China's Environmental Label Product Certification", and has been selected into the government green procurement list for many times.
Jomoo group headquarter covers an area of more than 1.34 square kilometre. It owns 7 subsidiaries, 4 business divisions and more than 8500 employees. Since its establishment, Jomoo group has taken "creating healthy kitchen and bathroom life, making the earth environment better" as its mission. Through continuous scientific and technological innovation, Jomoo group has made great efforts to provide customers with safe and environmental protection, resource-saving products and high-quality services, and constantly improve and enhance the quality of home life.
In 1995, Hansgrohe set up an office in Shanghai to introduce the world's top bathroom brand to China. Hansgrohe Sanitary Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned Chinese subsidiary of Hansgrohe group. It was established in Shanghai Songjiang Industrial Zone. It is also the fourth wholly-owned factory invested by Hansgrohe abroad.
2000: Hansgrohe sponsored the publication of the Chinese version of <The History of European Bathroom Culture>, which once again shows Hansgrohe's long-standing bathroom culture.
2001: Hansgrohe celebrates its 100th birthday. Four offices have been set up in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Chengdu; A total of 50 stores and 20 distribution points were set up, successfully occupying the high-end bathroom market; Many high-end residences and hotels use Hansgrohe products. The representative projects are Grand Hyatt Shanghai, Venice Shenzhen, Hilton Chongqing, Beijing Hotel, GE Times, etc.
Kohler, founded in 1873 and headquartered in Wisconsin, is one of the oldest and largest family businesses in the United States. Kohler is a global leader in kitchen and bathroom products, engine and power generation systems, furniture, home decoration, hotel services and first-class golf clubs.
As early as the 1930s, Kohler products had a deep relationship with China. Kohler sanitary ware was used in many famous buildings in Shanghai, such as Jinjiang Hotel and Da Guang Ming Cinema. In 1995, Kohler's China office was established in Hong Kong. Since then, Kohler has officially entered the Chinese market. In 1999, Kohler set up its headquarters in Shanghai and set up offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Nanjing and Shenzhen. Till today, Kohler has 10 factories, more than 500 regular exhibition halls and more than a dozen flagship stores in China.
COSO originated in Germany. Since 1993 when it came to China to create a professional sanitary ware production base, COSO has created logical and beautiful product by virtue of German industrial design concept, first-class material, ergonomics benchmark, mathematical space, rigorous manufacturing and rational beauty. COSO has won the support and recognition of the majority of consumers. After years of development, COSO has become a global leading brand of healthy sanitary ware.
In the industry, COSO products take the lead in passing ISO9001:2000 quality management system certification and EU CE certification. It has won the titles of "China Top 10 Brands of Sanitary Ware", "China Top 10 Brands of Building Materials", "China Energy Saving and Environmental Protection Promotion Products", "China Famous Brand", and "China Original Bathroom Design Award in 2007”. In 2020, the company participated in Shanghai World Expo to fully demonstrate the value and strength of the brand.
TOTO was founded in 1917. It was initially named Toyo Pottery Co., Ltd., and then renamed TOTO Co., Ltd. In 1912, TOTO set up a laboratory specializing in the research and development of sanitary ceramics (at that time, sanitary ceramics products were very common in Europe and the United States, but wooden toilets were still popular in Japan, which was in great contrast with the advanced sanitary culture in Japan today). With the wide sales of these sanitary ceramics products, TOTO used its excellent products to challenge the traditional health concept which has been accepted by the public. Till today TOTO is still working hard for it.
TOTO is a manufacturer of sanitary ware and related equipment for civil and commercial facilities. Pursuing high quality and high technology, so that users can enjoy a sanitary, healthy and comfortable life is the consistent goal.
Friedrich Grohe AG CO. KG Group is a world famous supplier and global exporter of sanitary ware products and systems. Founded in 1936, it has branch offices, 12 production plants and 17 business subsidiaries in 140 countries around the world.
It adheres to the founder's spirit of precision and high quality. Its business covers most countries and its reputation spreads all over the world. Grohe has made remarkable achievements. With the company moving towards a new global environment, the total turnover of Grohe increased to 1.5 billion CNY in 2020, and the export volume accounted for 64.3% of the group's total turnover.
There are no ifs in life, and even more for decorations. There is no what ifs after the decoration is finished. In order to avoid this kind of regret, we summarized many kitchen decoration experiences for you.
1. The most durable cabinet door panel is the fireproof panel, the shortest life span is the blister, the most non scratch resistant is the painted, the most expensive is the solid wood, and the cheapest is the double veneer.
2. The stainless steel countertop is the most durable, the artificial stone is the least resistant to dirt, and the quartz stone is the most expensive. If used frequently, stainless steel countertops are the most suitable. If the color tone is cold, you can use panels and tiles appropriately.
3. The stainless steel embossing countertop is less scratched than the brushed countertop.
4. The stove must have small openings on the surface to prevent the soup from overflowing into the stove.
5. The sink must have a bottom grid to prevent the sewer from being blocked and to facilitate cleaning.
6. When renovating water pipe and electricity, you must think about the cabinet layout and electrical requirements. Be sure to reserve enough sockets. It is better to keep sockets on the front and rear walls. Waterproof covers are not necessary.
7. If most of the gas pipes are wrapped in the cabinet, it is best to leave a gas alarm socket.
8. The tiles in the kitchen can be matte or polished, which are easier to clean. Don't choose pitted or rough models, which are difficult to take care of.
9. If you rarely cook, consider an open style. If cook much, it is safer to be closed. No matter how good a range hood is, it is impossible to suck all the fumes away.
10. The hose must be replaced every two years.
11. In addition to the main valve, it is better to have separate valves for gas stoves and gas water heaters, so that they can be closed easily when problems occur.
12. The sink drain must be made S-bend, otherwise the smell will return.
13. Do not apply glue between the stove and the countertop to facilitate safety inspection.
14. When installing the side range hood, it is better to be as close to the stove as possible.
15. If you install an ordinary or European-style range hood, it is better to install a thin stainless steel plate on the tile around the stove, so that it can be easily cleaned.
Don't think that after the new house is renovated, it will be as pleasing as the propaganda album. After the new house is renovated, a large amount of decoration waste will be generated. Dust, stains and marks from the decoration will be left on the walls and glass. Just like a baby who was just born, she will have a cute appearance after washing and putting on clean clothes.
Cleaning the newly renovated new home is an important task after decorating the new home. It is also the most laborious task. Facing a messy and unstructured new home, you don’t know where to start. Summarize the first cleaning experience after the renovation. We hope it will be of reference significance to you.
01 Cleaning Service
Those who are clueless about the cleaning of a new house can choose the cleaning service of a housekeeping company. Housekeeping companies have their own routines and tools for cleaning work. It is also a way to hand over professional cleaning work to them. The premise is to choose a qualified and high-quality housekeeping company. Services include: house dust removal, cleaning up decoration garbage, wiping glass, cleaning the floor, decontamination and disinfection of kitchen and toilet, cleaning up decoration traces, etc.
Notes on cleaning service
1. Organize a list of cleaning precautions, and list some areas that need special cleaning to avoid omissions. The decoration materials of each family are different. It is necessary to tell them some precautions, such as which places and areas cannot use water or chemical cleaners. These need to be communicated clearly with the housekeeping company before starting work.
2. Clearly state the materials of walls, floors, furniture, etc. that need to be cleaned, and let the staff prepare appropriate cleaning tools.
3. Communicate clearly about the tools needed for cleaning, which are brought by the staff and which are prepared by us.
4. Communicate clearly on the disposal method of the cleaned up waste, whether to throw it away or keep it somewhere.
5. Supervision, including whether to do a good job in dust prevention and cleaning of dead ends.
02 Clean Up by Yourself
Some people are unwilling to hand over their new homes to strangers to clean up, so they do their own cleaning work. Cleaning in person is nothing more than two things: preparing tools and clarifying the order of cleaning.
Preparation of Tools:
1. These will be used to clean the wall.
Small brush, sandpaper (to polish the paint on the wall), shovel, glass spatula, wet paper towel (to wipe the wallpaper), ladder.
2. These will be used to clean the ground.
Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, nano sponge, rag (use a discarded old bed sheet; the size can be cut at will. It is big enough), dust cover, garbage bag.
3. Protective Equipment
Shoe covers, gloves, aprons, masks.
4. Cleaning Utensils
Detergents, maintenance agents, disinfectants, glue removers.
Cleaning follows the order from top to bottom and from the inside to the outside.
Start cleaning from the room first, and then go to the kitchen and living room. The bathroom can be placed last, because the bathroom is a place where water is used repeatedly during the cleaning process.
Like kitchens and bathrooms, where there are wall tiles, they need to be cleaned from top to bottom to clean up the gaps in the tiles and the paint spots and glue stains on the surface.
03 Cleaning Techniques
During the decoration process, many traces of material adhesion will be left, and some cleaning skills are required.
Tape print: Use a damp cloth to wet it for a while before wiping.
Paint traces: Use paint remover or turpentine.
Marker marks: Wipe with a rag or damp paper towel with some alcohol.
Tile stains: Use special detergent for tiles to clean, paint and drawing pen fluid can be cleaned with turpentine, pyruvic acid or alkali.
Cement on glass: If it is a small cement stain, wipe it with a damp cloth and then scrape it off with a spatula. If it is a stubborn and large cement block, you can use the toilet cleaner to remove it. The effect is very good.
Tips: The toilet cleaner is acidic. Wear gloves when using it and don't think that the toilet cleaner is effective in removing cement and use it on tiles and marble floors. In addition, do not use alkaline soap at the same time when removing the cement on the glass.
04 Cleaning Can Be Done Separately.
In fact, if the new house cleaning work is done step by step during the renovation process, the subsequent cleaning will not be so laborious. Separate the cleaning work to these renovation steps:
1. After the water supply line and electricity are completed, and the walls and ground are leveled, the whole house can be cleaned and clean up the discarded decoration garbage.
2. When laying tiles, remind the workers to wipe off the cement stains on the surface of the tiles after laying the tiles.
3. After painting the wall and floor, you can clean it again.
If you have other new house cleaning experience, please leave a message to share with us.
Ceramic sink is a kind of household goods. There are many kinds of sink materials, such as cast iron enamel, ceramics,
steel plate enamel, artificial stone, acrylic, crystal stone flume, etc. Most bathroom sinks are made from firecaly.
Ceramic sink is a kind of water sink which is made by integrated molding and firing. Its main body is mainly white.
It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, easy cleaning and aging resistance.
It can be wiped clean with cloth or clean metal ball in daily cleaning.
Step Ⅰ. Grouting
The production of ceramic sink is generally made by grouting.
The slurry is poured into a fixed die and allowed to solidify.
Step Ⅱ. Spraying Glaze
It is necessary to prepare qualified glaze slurry. Spray it on the surface of sink body.
Vitrify it into porcelain after firing; cover it on the surface.
Step Ⅲ. Forming
Forming is a drying process.
The process of further dehydration of semi-finished products.
Step Ⅳ. Preparation for Furnace
This is an important step before burning.
Workers need to check the surface & quality of the sinks and lay them together in trolley.
Step Ⅴ. Burning
Put the products on the kiln car according to certain proportion.
Based on the given temperature curve, sink will form finally.
Step Ⅵ. Storage & Logistic
With the development of storage & logistics industry,
we developed a complete solution for big size cargos.
When designing a functional kitchen, the rule of triangles should be kept in mind. That is, the sink, stove and refrigerator are arranged in a triangle. The L-shaped kitchen fits this triangle shape very well. The L-shaped layout is most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens. The first-class kitchen is not only about the layout, but also about creating delicious food through the inspiration of the right layout.
1. The blank walls are decorated with a series of wall shelves and hanging rails for kitchen utensils.
2. This design allows flower pots to be stored in a space that is not large enough to accommodate a shelf.
3. This complete wooden kitchen extends its style beyond the corridor, to the adjacent wall and a room door.
4. The length of the double-window countertop looks magnificent, and the intricate patterns on the other wall balance the overall appearance.
5. Large potted plants form a natural separation between the kitchen and dining area.
6. Use inline mode to make full use of small space.
7. The combination of open shelves and multi-colored blocks is an interesting solution.
8. Minimalist kitchens can use handleless flat embedded-in-wall furniture.
9. Even the few special tiles can bring new colors to the pure white kitchen.
10. An open shelf occupies one wall, and a closed cabinet occupies another wall. Keep small spaces ventilated and open, instead of containing too many complex elements.
11. Floor tiles help make smaller spaces appear wider.
12. Horizontal stripes are another way to expand the space visually.
13. This extraordinary kitchen has a series of open and closed designs that can show and hide different appliances.
14. Two bar stools turn the end of a cabinet into a breakfast bar.
15. Wrap the work counter on the side of the end cabinet to get a stylish and luxurious appearance.
16. This L-shaped kitchen layout has corner windows and is dominated by pure yellow color blocks. It overlaps with half of the wall cabinet and finally passes through the window glass in the form of a colored film.
17. Add light wood tones and pleasant prints to the white kitchen to create a Scandinavian-style kitchen.
The bathroom is the wettest place in the house, and it is easy to breed bacteria if it is not properly cleaned. Next, learn these tips to make the bathroom as clean as new!
Clean the Faucet
Does the water stain on the faucet look dirty? Water stain can be removed with one trick! Mix the white vinegar and baking soda powder evenly, put the toilet paper in and soak it completely, then cover the faucet for 30 to 60 minutes, uncover it and rinse with water.
Cleaning the Shower Head
If the shower head is used for a long time, there will be a layer of scale on the surface, which looks dirty, and even more serious it will block the water outlet! You can take a plastic bag, pour white vinegar, wrap the shower head and fix it with a rubber band, soak it for 1 hour and then dry it with a dry towel. The shower head will be as clean as new. A clean shower head is much more comfortable to use!
Cleaning the Toilet
1. For yellow stains that are difficult to remove in the toilet, you can sprinkle with baking soda and soak in hot water for half an hour before washing. Remember to cover the water outlet on the inner edge of the toilet with toilet paper soaked in baking soda solution to achieve the purpose of soaking. The same goes for squatting toilets!
2. If conditions permit, you can remove the toilet lid and clean the gap.
3. Add some white vinegar to the water tank, which not only has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, but also removes the scale attached to the inner wall of the water tank.
Cleaning Bathroom Tiles
The joints of toilet tiles can easily turn yellow and black. Dip and use a toothbrush with washing powder, toothpaste or baking soda can effectively brush off stains. Remember to clean up water stains every time you use the bathroom!
Cleaning the Exhaust Fan
Exhaust fans can help keep the toilet dry, but because of the inconvenience of cleaning, it is often overlooked by us and becomes a place to hide dirt!
1. Remove the fan cover, soak it in soapy water and wash it, and then dry it.
2. Soak the rag in soapy water, wring it out, and carefully scrub the fan blades and vents. Finally wipe it with a dry towel.
3. Install the dried fan cover as it is.
Cleaning the Mirror
Bathroom mirrors are often stained with toothpaste, water stains and other things. At this time, you might as well use the leftover black tea bag to gently wipe the spots on the mirror, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to restore it to new.
Clean Rust Stains
The bathroom is damp. In case the metal utensils rust, you can cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice on the rust stains, soak for 10 minutes, brush off with a brush, and finally clean it with clean water.
There are many bottles and cans in the bathroom. You can apply a layer of nail polish on the bottom of the rust-prone material in advance to prevent rust.
In daily life, the planning of the bathroom is very important. A space of a few square meters has to bear a lot of sanitary ware and electrical appliances, such as toilets, bathtubs, washing machines, clothes dryers, etc. These are essential equipment that can improve the comfort and convenience of life.
The three-square-meter bathroom is also the size of most apartment bathrooms. The space is not large, but it does not affect people's pursuit of quality life. How to make good use of small space and achieve the aim of practical and beautiful appearance ? There are many ways.
01 Extend the sink counter to the washing machine and get an extra storage table.
If the area of the sink counter is relatively wide, you might as well design the washing machine and sink counter as a whole. By the way, the upper part of the washing machine is also designed as a countertop, which has an extra space for display. The whole area be neat and decent.
A large sink is exactly what women need. They have too many skin care products and cosmetics to be placed.
Suitable for: single women, or small families.
Advantages: The upper part of the washing machine is fully utilized and many things can be placed.
Of course, if you want to pay attention to some design sense, you can design the washing machine and the sink in a staggered layer, showing a patchwork of beauty, and it can also bring a unique atmosphere to a small space.
02 The washing machine and the storage cabinet coexist harmoniously, and one thing is multi-purpose and takes up less space.
If there are many things in the house, consider using more storage cabinets in the bathroom. But in a small space of three square meters, how should the washing machine be placed?
The washing machine, storage cabinet, and sink can be designed as a whole, and the three can use each other to realize their own value, visually beautiful, form a multi-purpose, and occupy a small area.
Suitable: Families with lots of things.
Advantages: One thing is multi-purpose, and it occupies a small area.
03 Maximize the use of corner space
There is always an unexpected room type of an apartment, such as a three-square-meter rectangle, but it happens to be faced with the problem of a lot of things and a lot of demand. The washing machine and the cabinet need to be put in the bathroom. How to achieve it ?
Three walls can be used. The storage cabinets, sinks, and washing machines leaning against the wall can perfectly maximize the use of corner space.
Suitable for: families who have many things and pay attention to space design.
Advantages: The smallest space is used to the maximum.
04 Storage rack: Use the height of space to realize vertical storage.
Different room types and different residents have different requirements for the placement of washing machines. Some people like simple display. Easy to take things, and easy to move the washing machine. In fact, a storage rack can solve all the troubles. The storage rack is light and convenient, and there is no construction problem. You only need to place it in a suitable position, put daily necessities on it, and put a washing machine underneath it to achieve a perfect plan for a small space. This is also a way to achieve vertical storage, which saves more space.
Suitable for: Singles with less things and high requirements for the convenience of life.
Advantages: easy to move, easy to clean, and less costly for decoration.
It is not difficult to stuff a washing machine in a three-square-meter bathroom. The key is to design in combination with different room types. In addition, the living needs and actual conditions of different residents must be considered to create a comfortable and practical bathroom space.
Aquacubic Has Rich Experience and Passion in Bath and Kitchen Industry. We can provide total solution for apartment projects.